Desperate Housewives

Guest claire_louise

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already watched the first 10 episodes of Season 2 I have it on my Comp...So damn funny!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've also got the first ten episode and they sure are funny.... :lol:

Can't wait to see the rest.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love the whole

Doll/Manaquin thing with Bree and George

"Is that supposed to be me?!"

"It's..hard to tell!"

But the Baby thing with Gabrielle is really sad..Yet funny when that guy comes and she things is gonna kill here

I can't wait to watch more eps!!

I love the whole

Doll/Manaquin thing with Bree and George

"Is that supposed to be me?!"

"It's..hard to tell!"

But the Baby thing with Gabrielle is really sad..Yet funny when that guy comes and she things is gonna kill here

:lmaosmiley: :lol:

I love those scenes.

I cannot wait until the second series starts. I never got to see the first series, until I bought my dad the boxset for xmas. Since then I've hi jacked the tv n dvd player for my holiday. It's so good. I will not be missing the second series. And by the comments and what Liam has told me I will not be disappointed!!!!

Season 2 starts back here in Ireland tonight {Tuesday} and i can't wait. I've already seen the first 5 episodes of it though because i didn't have the patience to wait so i went and downloaded them  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am so glad that I don't know how to download episodes from the internet. I don't think my computer is good enough to cope with them anyway. If I could and knew how to, I would spoil everything for myself, lol.

I was a big fan of the show for season 1 and I will be interested to hear what you folks think of season 2 when it gets underway.  Personally I think the show has lost something (I am in the US and we are half way through season 2).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree. I think everyone is giving it a raw deal. That always happens with the second seasons of shows. I think it is just as superb as ever!

Liam :)

Archived