Desperate Housewives

Guest claire_louise

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anybody started watching Season 2 of Desperate Houswives? I'm three episodes in since I download it every week. However, I won't post any spoilers yet, since I don't want to ruin it for anybody. I don't know how to do the hidden spoilers, where you have to highlight to read, but if anybody wants to show me how, then you can all make up your own minds as to whether you want a peek!

Has anybody started watching Season 2 of Desperate Houswives? I'm three episodes in since I download it every week. However, I won't post any spoilers yet, since I don't want to ruin it for anybody. I don't know how to do the hidden spoilers, where you have to highlight to read, but if anybody wants to show me how, then you can all make up your own minds as to whether you want a peek!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't even know they we're finished filiming series two yet :blink:

• 2 months later...

I've already watched the first 10 episodes of Season 2 I have it on my Comp...So damn funny!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've also got the first ten episode and they sure are funny.... :lol:

Can't wait to see the rest.

Archived