Desperate Housewives

Guest claire_louise

I watched Days for a bit back in my bordem days lol... That show was so stupid some chick murdered all these people but they were never dead and the whole year was just a dream and the "dead people" were on some island living it up lol. And i thought Passions was bad lol

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That programme sounds.. strange? Lol!

I remember getting so confused by all the Dana stuff and trying so hard to work it out, lol.

I think Gabrielle is possibly the funniest character on the show. She has the best one liners - not that I can remember any right now when I need to! :(

I think I get it now.. and I must say, your post earlier did help clear it up a bit for me, so thanks! :)

No matter though, the show is great even when I don't get it. I'd been so addicted to Lost for the past 5/6months or whatever that I'd forgotten just how good Desperate Housewives was.

Roll on Wednesday! :D

Lynette is my favourite. She is a super cool mum, despite the pill popping of the first series, just shows how even the cool quirky people find life tough. If I was to be a mum l'd love to be like her. My memorable moments were the beginnning episode at the wake and the threat of a simple piece of paper saying it had Santas cell number on it, when she marches into the pool to grab the kids out. Later when the boys are found stealing things lining up the torture impliments on the table&the headlice! classic!!!

My fave is Gabrielle, she's hilarious. :D I hope she gets some decent storylines this time round (not that she didn't before!). Not that there's anything wrong with Teri Hatcher, but I find Susan a bit boring so I wish they didn't focus on her quite so much. Her daughter is cool though, and I like the relationship between them.

Is it just me, though, or are all the men completely crap? Rex was pathetic and Tom (I think that's his name - Lynette's hubby) is nearly as bad. Carlos is a great character but a rubbish husband. Mike is probably the best of a bad bunch, but even he's not exactly reliable! I guess there's always the sexy gardener... :rolleyes:

Archived