Desperate Housewives

Guest claire_louise

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there, i never watched Deperate Housewives when it was first on tv (season one) and just recently borrowed the DVD from a friend...i have to say i love it it is a fantastic series and i love Gabrielle, she is absolutely hilarious...

But now i have a problem, we are halfway through series two here in the UK and i have no clue as to whats going on..can anyone catch me up?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey does anyone know the name of the song that was played during the DH promo before it returned? With the apples etc? I know it was called Juicy but does anyone know who sang it?

• 3 months later...

Hey just came across this on desperate housewives online and thought I would post it. It's not huge but is open to speculation, some people may however hope to avoid it!

About 15 minutes of the season premiere will catch viewers up on the missing months: "A whole lot will have happened," Cherry says. "We come into their lives at breaking points." Sounds like he want's conflict and them coming up against each other more again, could be intriguing.

This second spoiler if it is true is huge, I personally don't believe it though!

In season two, one of the housewives (the four main ones) will be killed off in an armed robbery. It is most likely to be Lynette, but both Eva Longoria and Terri Hatcher have said they are considering leaving. Could this be the end?

Finally a little tidbit of information but will definetly ruin the series if you read it and it turns out to be true. No guarantee yet! Read at your own discretion.

Marcia Cross (Bree) has apparently been seen filming her wedding to Orson!

:blink:

Archived