. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .

The father of Julie's baby is Porter Scavo

Thats fairly old news :P

So the finale airs on sunday night in America.....

I have my Desperate Housewives day/night planned out .... Im gona watch all the 8 season openers again! Cannot wait to see how it all ends...........but at the same time Im so so so so so gutted that its ending.....Itll be a sad day!

• 1 month later...

Most of the episodes this season were OK but I didn't like the last two.

I'll use spoilers as I believe some people here are still watching the final season.

I was a bit disappointed with the court case. It was ridiculous that Mrs McCluskey could just come along and say she murdered Alejandro and the judge and prosecution fell for it. I also felt Gabi was quite selfish throughout quite prepared to let Bree go to jail in order to save Carlos.

The final episode was disappointing. Quite a bit of an anti-climax. I guess it was good they all got happy endings. Really good to see Katherine again too as she was one of my favourite characters and I did wonder if she would ever make a reappearance.

I think the producers were right to end it. 8 seasons is pretty good and it's better to end the show on a high.

NZ has 1 more episode to go until the final!!! I'm so excited for it, I've tried so hard not to look at spoilers, I really wanna find out if Tom and Lynette get back together but don't want to ruin the whole thing for myself, I'm sure I can wait another 2 weeks... just...

Archived