Desperate Housewives

Guest claire_louise

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing that this could be a spoiler.. might not be though because I might have it all wrong! Haha! But, I'll say that it is anyways! :P

With the Zach and Dana thing.. there never was a Dana, it was Zach.. so he didn't kill anyone. Angela/Mary Alice kidnapped "Dana" to have as her and Paul's own child. This confuses me a bit too but that was my friend's explanation.

I asked my friend about that and she said she didn't know either.. so.. :huh:

The season finale is next week? :o Did *not* know that!! Gutted!

Andrew is Bree's son, yes.. and Justin is John's friend, the guy who is now, I think, gardener for Gabrielle and Carlos.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

I get that Dana/Zach is the same person, but what I don't understand is how Zach could once have been a girl? Or am I getting completely the wrong end of the stick here?!? Probably. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In America, Dana is more usually a boy's name than a girl's. Strange, I know. :P But the idea that Dana was a girl could've been used by Zach's dad to lead him off of the scent even further. Or yeah... he could have been a hermaphrodite baby. Knowing DH it's not impossible.

Archived