The 'have a moan' thread

starlet_girl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in a little bad mood at the moment, my mums boyfriend is staying once again and he's been here for two weeks and he wont go away. I cant say no to him staying as my mum will shout at me and she will ban me from seeing my boyfriend/friends! What do I do?

:rolleyes:

Where shall I start

1) Smoking on the street, I had to move bloody twice then it was still in my bloody face,It should be banned on the street's.

2)Spitting in the street eh it make me wanna hurl

3)I alway's make sure when I go into the City I have my music with me, cause everytime I go there there's always them I call them "the clippy's" ready and waiting to spring the latest have you had an Accident in the last 3 year's I alway want to say yeah I have by tripping over you ****e's who keep cluttering the pavement or do you want to change your Gas/ electric supplier.

4). There was this teen who had the loudest headphones in the plannet, I was so jealous as I like to have my music loud and proud.He had the The Street's on I like them. but then to my horror yeah you guessed it the frog with the biggest todger I've seen, come blasting around the 20 seater bus for the whole of the three mile's home.He was drowning out Evanesance for christ shake how dare he.I felt ramming his mp3 player where the sun don't shine, after I borrowed his headphone for like ever.

5) I took the wrong cd out with me.

6) They mislayed my prescription but Dr Mike beleived me :unsure: He know's me to well I have a brain like a fish no wait worse that a fish,I got this strange feeling at the back of my mind my made up medication is sat waiting on a chemist shelf some where on it lonesome :whistle:

Bitch over. :ph34r: :whistle:

Found out the girl I like has had a bloke for an entire year...

Sick of girls with boyfriends, I mean  REALLY SICK.  Sick of being on my own while seeing the entire uni wrapped up in the arms of someone else...

SICKENING!  NOT FAIR!

Rant for Sunday night over.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww bless you, I felt so awful for you when I read your post! Here's a kiss to cheer you up *mwah*. :)

I'm in a little bad mood at the moment, my mums boyfriend is staying once again and he's been here for two weeks and he wont go away. I cant say no to him staying as my mum will shout at me and she will ban me from seeing my boyfriend/friends! What do I do?

:rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry Tes I was so wrapped up in my own bitch of a day.Poor you Tes *Di hugsTes*Life's a bitch,meenie Tes's mum, :( Well mum's the law I'm affaid Tes, I don't think there's not a lot you can do apart from pile the house full of your friend's and boyfriend take hour's in the bathroom blame your extra door slamming on extra long PMT.Hang in there hun. *Di hug's againTes*It doesn't help that it's an extra bad week for KK does it :(

Nawww you poor things!!!! *Huggles to everyopne*

My moan is...I'm hot. And I did something funny to my ankle in PE and all the veins went bulgy and icky. Hurt like hell!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ouch poor you Hun,Yeah it's verrrrrrrrrry nice outside.

My moan is that I broke a rib! :( It hurt so much and it still does because apparently it will heal itself so the hospital didn't do anything!! It means that I can't play with my wee girl. :(

I have another moan.. I have my Italian exam in school tomorrow. I don't want to fail.. :blink:

Oh, and another one.. my friend's mum in the street today told me that I'm a bad mother. She said because I'm only 16 that I'm not capable of being a good mum. Stupid woman. :angry: What does she know?!

Anyway.. I'm done now.. :rolleyes:

Well i've done something to my wrist... :P It hurts and i can't bend it a certain way, and if i do something then press on it summat moves inside and it's all mingin :P

Buuuut my parents insist it ain't broken or fractured so i ain't going to doctors so i'm stuck with this.... weird wrist that i can't do much with! Dammit!!

And i have P.E tomorrow, netball aswell, so if i can't play then that's it- i'm leaving home. :lol:

Archived