The 'have a moan' thread

starlet_girl

She is a very stupid woman! I know getting pregnant just before I was 14 wasn't one of my better ideas but it's not like it was intentional and I love Ellie.. isn't that all that matters?

Anyway, this woman has now decided that her daughter isn't allowed to see me anymore because I'm a bad influence.. I swear, I could swing for some people sometimes!! But I won't.. :P

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My moan is that I broke a rib!  :(  It hurt so much and it still does because apparently it will heal itself so the hospital didn't do anything!! It means that I can't play with my wee girl.  :(

I have another moan.. I have my Italian exam in school tomorrow. I don't want to fail.. :blink:

Oh, and another one.. my friend's mum in the street today told me that I'm a bad mother. She said because I'm only 16 that I'm not capable of being a good mum. Stupid woman.  :angry:  What does she know?!

Anyway.. I'm done now.. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She is a very stupid woman! I know getting pregnant just before I was 14 wasn't one of my better ideas but it's not like it was intentional and I love Ellie.. isn't that all that matters?

Anyway, this woman has now decided that her daughter isn't allowed to see me anymore because I'm a bad influence.. I swear, I could swing for some people sometimes!! But I won't.. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ashirr-Leigh all that matter's is that you know your wee girl is well cared for and loved.knicker's to everyone else it's your life not there's , i know it can hurt but your stronger than they are, there the one's who are embarrased about your situation.That's why they say the thing's they do.Chin up. :)

Thanks, Di! That was really sweet!  :)  It just annoys me sometimes.. I'm not claiming to be the best mother in the world, far from it, but I give Ellie everything she needs. As you said, she's well looked after.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww your welcome Ashirr-Leigh No one's perfect I bet even the celeb mum's have there bad day's. :wink:

Anyway, this woman has now decided that her daughter isn't allowed to see me anymore because I'm a bad influence.. I swear, I could swing for some people sometimes!! But I won't..  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awww ash hug, she is stupid. Just because you had a baby young doesn't mean that your a bad mother and a bad influence. You love your daughter and look after her and thats all that matters atleast you are taking responsibility for your actions, my best friend had a baby at about the same age, and she is a great mother, age doesn't really matter does it, I mean in the past it was common place for women to have children at this age.

Anyway, this woman has now decided that her daughter isn't allowed to see me anymore because I'm a bad influence.. I swear, I could swing for some people sometimes!! But I won't..? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awww ash hug, she is stupid. Just because you had a baby young doesn't mean that your a bad mother and a bad influence. You love your daughter and look after her and thats all that matters atleast you are taking responsibility for your actions, my best friend had a baby at about the same age, and she is a great mother, age doesn't really matter does it, I mean in the past it was common place for women to have children at this age.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup...bet you're a better mother than a load of middle aged women!

My moan is that I broke a rib!?? It hurt so much and it still does because apparently it will heal itself so the hospital didn't do anything!! It means that I can't play with my wee girl.? 

I have another moan.. I have my Italian exam in school tomorrow. I don't want to fail..

Oh, and another one.. my friend's mum in the street today told me that I'm a bad mother. She said because I'm only 16 that I'm not capable of being a good mum. Stupid woman.? :angry:? What does she know?!

Anyway.. I'm done now..?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyway, this woman has now decided that her daughter isn't allowed to see me anymore because I'm a bad influence.. I swear, I could swing for some people sometimes!! But I won't..?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ashirr-Leigh all that matter's is that you know your wee girl is well cared for and loved.knicker's to everyone else it's your life not there's , i know it can hurt but your stronger than they are, there the one's who are embarrased about your situation.That's why they say the thing's they do.Chin up. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Absolutely! We all love you to bits and so does your lovely little girl. :)

Archived