The 'have a moan' thread

starlet_girl

Well... i'm not really moaning... well i am. :P

I feel over a bin infront of this really fit lad who i'm like in love with. :lol: Almost got run over, and tripped over a rock. Now, if that isn't bad luck, i don't know what is. :lol: 3 embarassing things in a row, dammit!!!

Was kinda funny though! :rolleyes:

After i stopped myself from almost crying!

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found out the girl I like has had a bloke for an entire year...

Sick of girls with boyfriends, I mean REALLY SICK. Sick of being on my own while seeing the entire uni wrapped up in the arms of someone else...

SICKENING! NOT FAIR!

Rant for Sunday night over.

Found out the girl I like has had a bloke for an entire year...

Sick of girls with boyfriends, I mean  REALLY SICK.  Sick of being on my own while seeing the entire uni wrapped up in the arms of someone else...

SICKENING!  NOT FAIR!

Rant for Sunday night over.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww, James! :(

There must be a girl out there for you somewhere - keep looking!

I had a rather embarrassing day yesterday. My step dad has a habit of embarrassing me, so I'm hardly surprised, but still...

We were driving around near where we live (so naturally, there were plenty of people I know) and he had the G4 tape playing. The window was fully open and he was singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of his voice, in the most hurrendous singing voice you ever heard.

The number of chavs from school who had something to say about it to me today...

Not pretty...

I had a rather embarrassing day yesterday. My step dad has a habit of embarrassing me, so I'm hardly surprised, but still...

We were driving around near where we live (so naturally, there were plenty of people I know) and he had the G4 tape playing. The window was fully open and he was singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of his voice, in the most hurrendous singing voice you ever heard.

The number of chavs from school who had something to say about it to me today...

Not pretty...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awww I feel so sorry for you, my dad is exactly like that, and normally if we cringe he gets even louder, it is so embarassing, my dad is always being a fool! :P

It's like the broken hearts club here. :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me add mine, but its from a year ago or so :lol:

OK, When I first started my latest job I got on really well with this girl who I work with and we became close friends. Just as I was going to ask her out she mentions she has a boyfriend :rolleyes:

Archived