The 'have a moan' thread

starlet_girl

My world has at the moment a dim shaded gloomy glint to it having to wear sunglasses having crushed my normal glasses underneath my hot wheels of transport 

While yes I can't deny every time I past a mirror I do stop and think wow you do look cool the nickname of being called Elvis by my dad is starting to grow old :lol: 

I can't wait to see the world in colour once more just hope my eyes don't get burned out by all that brightness just a week away 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I moved in with this guy. I swear he said he was doing renos to this little shoebox, one bedroom unit and once renos are gone he would go away and I would just take over. It was crazy cheap and I thought that it was a good deal. My old house had too many bad memories and me and new housemate just clash.  So I moved in and all he stories are about how he F people over revenge and just sounded very dodgy.  He then started trying ask for rent early cause he knew getting my bond back from old house. I was like talk to my landlord and get it back he all "tell him you want it now let go bash him" was setting off all kind of alarm bells. He than tell me i apparently misunderstood and that when reno are done he go away but be back sometimes (this place was not made for 2 people) than not long after he said he found us an upgrade 2 bedroom unit he can do up we can live in i told him I'd rather live alone. He said can take over this place for 250 week but have tell owner a story and basically make it seem like i haven't been here. Thst was it for me decided if going pay that much go through a real estate and have everything above board. Found place applied went to my sister for a week right at end of my visit was told been approved for the place but can't get keys for another week. Place is bigger than dodgey guy place and 205 instead of 250

So for remaining 6 days before got the keys i crah on a mate couch. My plan was just take my stuff out of dodgy guy house and not fight for my bond back. But in end did adult thing called him told him I'm leaving here 2 weeks notice like you asked when i moved in can keep my bond or give you 2 weeks now get my bond back. Naturally he picked the 2 weeks rent and told me my bond be back to me in fortnight time

Naturally now having truble getting my bond back and those friende crash on couch of asked for 180 bucks to crash and to help me move (did everything in one load) i was happy give them some cash for everything but that very steep for mate helping mate out i mean that almost weeks rent. So with there big bill and me stuggling get my bond back going be such stuggle I'm not even fully set up in my place yet. Oh and my net still not on was meant be on the 1st may

Oh and cherry on top it 1st anniversary of my housemate suicide on Wednesday 

I'm very grateful to be in this place don't get me wrong but money side of things it stressful 

• 1 month later...
On 06/05/2018 at 03:21, project90 said:

So I moved in with this guy. I swear he said he was doing renos to this little shoebox, one bedroom unit and once renos are gone he would go away and I would just take over. It was crazy cheap and I thought that it was a good deal. My old house had too many bad memories and me and new housemate just clash.  So I moved in and all he stories are about how he F people over revenge and just sounded very dodgy.  He then started trying ask for rent early cause he knew getting my bond back from old house. I was like talk to my landlord and get it back he all "tell him you want it now let go bash him" was setting off all kind of alarm bells. He than tell me i apparently misunderstood and that when reno are done he go away but be back sometimes (this place was not made for 2 people) than not long after he said he found us an upgrade 2 bedroom unit he can do up we can live in i told him I'd rather live alone. He said can take over this place for 250 week but have tell owner a story and basically make it seem like i haven't been here. Thst was it for me decided if going pay that much go through a real estate and have everything above board. Found place applied went to my sister for a week right at end of my visit was told been approved for the place but can't get keys for another week. Place is bigger than dodgey guy place and 205 instead of 250

So for remaining 6 days before got the keys i crah on a mate couch. My plan was just take my stuff out of dodgy guy house and not fight for my bond back. But in end did adult thing called him told him I'm leaving here 2 weeks notice like you asked when i moved in can keep my bond or give you 2 weeks now get my bond back. Naturally he picked the 2 weeks rent and told me my bond be back to me in fortnight time

Naturally now having truble getting my bond back and those friende crash on couch of asked for 180 bucks to crash and to help me move (did everything in one load) i was happy give them some cash for everything but that very steep for mate helping mate out i mean that almost weeks rent. So with there big bill and me stuggling get my bond back going be such stuggle I'm not even fully set up in my place yet. Oh and my net still not on was meant be on the 1st may

Oh and cherry on top it 1st anniversary of my housemate suicide on Wednesday 

I'm very grateful to be in this place don't get me wrong but money side of things it stressful 

I would say its easier to live alone if you can manage the rent and stuff by yourself.

Archived