The 'have a moan' thread

starlet_girl

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just put myself on the line and asked out the girl I like...

And now I'm here in the 'have a moan' thread. I'll leave you to guess the answer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:(

I am really annoyed about Manchester United just being taken over, ive always been a die hard fan and emotionally now I am so angry and upset, because he doesn't care one bit about the fans or the history of the club.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As no big fan of the footie at all I haven't been following it closely, but to read today that Glazer had 56... ish percent came as a bit of a surprise... I'm curious to know exactly what the implications of him having control would be, aside the fears of higher ticket prices? How much control would he have and how much, in reality, could he really change things? :huh::unsure:

I just put myself on the line and asked out the girl I like...

And now I'm here in the 'have a moan' thread. I'll leave you to guess the answer.

Ooh dear! Sorry to hear that! As my best mate text to me earlier 'Keep smiling, don't get down!'

I'm just a bit bored at the moment - I'm off Uni for 5 months, and when we're not at Uni together, or at mine over breaks, my best mate lives 20 miles away, it will take a while to get used to not seeing him every single day! All me other mates range from 9 miles to 30 miles away!

Why on earth do we have to have 5 months off - a lot of people at our Uni are still there! Granted we don't have exams on our BA Hons like the others but they could have extended the course by a few weeks and then we wouldn't of had to rush everything like we had to in the last few weeks!

Im moaning today!!

I'm at work BORED sh**less totally nothing to do... Thats the problem with working in the office!!!! espeacilly in Cornwall where i live everything is SLOW & BORING!! Anyone in Oz wanna swap??? <_<

The LUCK & LOVE goes out to all of you whom are now taking your exams... Most of us know what your going through!!!

I took mine in 2000 and BOY i wish i never went school... Anyway you dont even need GCSE grades anymore, know one looks at them now (WORK WISE)... !!!

Sir Drink Alot - I know what you mean about being old... Not sure how old you are but i still know what ya mean!!! Peace

Daza...

:)

I think my Mum is going to put a stop to my love of piercings. I said a few hours ago that tomorrow I will be going to get my lip pierced again (I have one in the center already so its going on the side) and she looked like she was going to protest.

I will just have to remind my parents that the only reason I am getting that one is because I was told no to a tongue piercing. I know that they are worried I am beginning to get addicted to piercings but I'm not. Honestly.

Its just I find them oddly comforting.

It also doesn't help that she was a little off when I showed her how big the tattoo that I'm planning on getting will be. Even my sister is trying to get me to pick a smaller one :unsure:

I'm just a bit bored at the moment - I'm off Uni for 5 months, and when we're not at Uni together, or at mine over breaks, my best mate lives 20 miles away, it will take a while to get used to not seeing him every single day! All me other mates range from 9 miles to 30 miles away!

Why on earth do we have to have 5 months off - a lot of people at our Uni are still there! Granted we don't have exams on our BA Hons like the others but they could have extended the course by a few weeks and then we wouldn't of had to rush everything like we had to in the last few weeks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Poor you Dan,not seeing your best friend every day.You have us lot for five months insted :rolleyes: You will just get used to the time off and then it will be back to the grind.Chin up :)

Got my fifth piercing and have come here to moan about the pain. I can not say about it to the 'rents because I know I will be asked if I regret it and no, I don't.

It hurt just a little bit more than the other lip piercing and the numbing stuff has worn off faster than before. Plus its swollen up already. Other than that I have nothing more to moan about :rolleyes:

Archived