The 'have a moan' thread

starlet_girl

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Luke39 said:

Girls are weird. Their's this girl I like. But they are so transparent. Haven't talked to her in a while, when I say talk I mean Facebook haha. They are so hot and cold. I am starting to feel like Phoebe hahaha. 

I'm probably the wrong person to help because in my experience girls tend to say a load of lovey dovey crap to you and then get bored easily and then move on But in saying that haha Start talking to her again be witty and then if that seems to impress her ask her out but be witty and funny with that too. I don't know any chat up lines mate haha Just flatter her ?

People are so cruel online I respect others have an opinion and they have their yet I wish people would think and not be so hypocritical when bashing others,

Like others I have complains as well and believe me its hard NOT to say how I really feel sometimes its better not to comment rather makes things worse and I dont know if its worth later. Yet its a price you pay for being out there,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having to work a few hours on my day off. Would be ok... if I weren't working the weekend plus monday, Wednesday & Thursday next week. I am officially contracted as Sunday Supervisor only :lol:.

The stupid part? It is for stocktake of new goods. I work in a charity shop for gawd sake!

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure why I'm sharing this, but hey... I have had the crappiest day possible so far :( Like a really really horrible day. (Well, it could probably be worse ... in the scheme of things... Like someone could have died or something... so I am being a bit melodramatic... but it's been pretty crap) Actually crying in work :unsure: because I'm one of those over-emotional people who cries... and something happened that really upset me. I hate that I'm not one of those people who can hold it together, and I'm quite likely to end up in a heap crying my eyes out. It's embarrassing! I'd prefer not to be that person but it's how I deal with stress. Not very professional, I know, but I can't help it :( I'm also annoyed that I'm not one of those dignified, just a few little tears, and then I'm okay again criers... No, no, I'm a red faced, puffy-eyed, snotting crier. Again, not very professional. God, I can't stand myself sometimes! On a more positive note, I'm binge-eating cheesecake from the office bakesale instead of having lunch... Every cloud, eh? :lol:

2 hours ago, Ludub said:

Not sure why I'm sharing this, but hey... I have had the crappiest day possible so far :( Like a really really horrible day. (Well, it could probably be worse ... in the scheme of things... Like someone could have died or something... so I am being a bit melodramatic... but it's been pretty crap) Actually crying in work :unsure: because I'm one of those over-emotional people who cries... and something happened that really upset me. I hate that I'm not one of those people who can hold it together, and I'm quite likely to end up in a heap crying my eyes out. It's embarrassing! I'd prefer not to be that person but it's how I deal with stress. Not very professional, I know, but I can't help it :( I'm also annoyed that I'm not one of those dignified, just a few little tears, and then I'm okay again criers... No, no, I'm a red faced, puffy-eyed, snotting crier. Again, not very professional. God, I can't stand myself sometimes! On a more positive note, I'm binge-eating cheesecake from the office bakesale instead of having lunch... Every cloud, eh? :lol:

I had those days as well. Sympathy

13 hours ago, Ludub said:

Eat the bakesale out of cheesecake I say that can be your tasty revenge against them for upsetting you haha

Archived