The 'have a moan' thread

starlet_girl

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Pierced Musie said:

I fell over at work yesterday. Tripped over boxes that shouldn't have even been there, fell down 2 steps & almost slid through to shop floor.

Laughing about it now but damn, it hurt at the time. Shoulder still sore.

I really shouldn't laugh but this kinda plays out in my head like one of those personal injury 'Lawyers 4 U' ads! :lol: You probably have a case.

Hope your shoulder gets better soon (and I'm glad you can laugh about it too).

1 hour ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

I get annoyed when people stick to their guns even when the truth is irrefutable. They won't accept the truth no matter how proven it is. Some need to learn to gracefully accept the truth even if it means they were wrong/mistaken and have been dis proven.

I know what you mean! I had dealings with people like that.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

I hate bossy people who like to be in charge and the tactless way they go about it as well, they bark orders at people "Do this will ya" or "do that now, yeah". If they have that attitude they will just alienate themselves.

Sadly I know Bosses like that and nothing ever happens to them as they hide behind "Im doing my job"  You "ask" don't "order"

Just got on an empty bus and sat upstairs. A man with a terrible sounding cough (nice and phlegmy) chose to sit in the seat directly behind me and cough his lungs up. There are 30 other rows he could have chosen from! I don't think he even covered his mouth. It's like the opening scenes of one of those outbreak movies, like Contagion! Lol! If I suddenly disappear from the forum, you'll know why :angry:

4 hours ago, Ludub said:

Just got on an empty bus and sat upstairs. A man with a terrible sounding cough (nice and phlegmy) chose to sit in the seat directly behind me and cough his lungs up. There are 30 other rows he could have chosen from! I don't think he even covered his mouth. It's like the opening scenes of one of those outbreak movies, like Contagion! Lol! If I suddenly disappear from the forum, you'll know why :angry:

My sympathy I been sick for the last few days myself and would never get around people in public.

Archived