Main Site Updates

Chris J

What confused me is when Lucas & Matilda used to call for Cassie & Ric to walk to school, as when Sally & Flynn moved to Summer Bay House from what is now the Hunter/Holden House and he was out running with Jesse, he went to go off in the other direction (right as you stand looking at the beach from the surf club), but Jesse pointed out the move, and Flynn ran off to the left. So Lucas & Matilda would walk from where they live (nearer the school) to get Cassie & Ric and then walk all the way back to school again. I don't know anyone who would go that far out of their way just to walk with someone.

I think they need to come up with a map of current Summer Bay locations, as to location in Summer Bay, not in real life to help them keep things consistent.

Edited by c120701

Yes that has always bugged me!

Great feature by the way. The thing that surprised me the most is just how far the Beachside Diner is from the surf club! I always thought the beach it was on was the little beach at the other side of Palmie, but it's not it's miles away.

I do remember one instance when they did try and show that the Diner was on Station Beach (the other side of Palmie) - someone had just left the Diner, someone chased after, and they immediately cut to the outside where they were shown walking away from the Seaplane Wharf.

I don't know why they didn't use that in the first place as it's a Cafe anyway! :P

The character biographies need updating neighbourhood view times credits centre and and idea maybe the song lyrics.

THANK YOU

The people that create the website do have a life outside of it - they'll be updated as and when they see fit, if they have the time.

Yes that has always bugged me!

Great feature by the way. The thing that surprised me the most is just how far the Beachside Diner is from the surf club! I always thought the beach it was on was the little beach at the other side of Palmie, but it's not it's miles away.

I do remember one instance when they did try and show that the Diner was on Station Beach (the other side of Palmie) - someone had just left the Diner, someone chased after, and they immediately cut to the outside where they were shown walking away from the Seaplane Wharf.

I don't know why they didn't use that in the first place as it's a Cafe anyway! :P

Probably because they needed somewhere that had/looked like it had an apartment over it with the mudslide storyline in the works as well. I did think that when I've seen that cafe with the pier before, it's a really nice location.

• 2 weeks later...