Main Site Updates

Chris J

I've read it once that they were (but they may have been wrong), but if it's incorrect we'll happily remove it.

I don't know, they don't look like brothers - but that doesn't mean anything, I'd just never considered that they could be. I looked on my 'Waterline' album and Andrew/Charlton thanks his family "Lynne, Charles, Cass and Jus Hill", unless Les is Charles I don't think they are, unless they aren't that close.

I've always found BTTB to be reliable in the past though, so judging by that you are probably right, and if you read that they were...

Edited by c120701

We've now revamped the 'On Location' section - 2 new locations added, a new updated Australian Map added, and more importantly you can now visit all of your favourite locations on Google Earth, a program enabling people to view high quality aerial images from around the world, by downloading our new placemark!

(Whilst using the placemark I would suggest disabling the 'Google Earth Community' layer in the Layers window as things get rather cluttered)

Enjoy! :)

Wow Dan! It's awesome, def much better to see when you de-clutter the view, must have took you ages. :wink: Thanks hun :D

Having had a more detailed look now, omg they do have to travel a fair distance to some of the locations don't they!!! Even the ones they use on a regular basis when having to do outside shots of 'Summer Bay'. I'm so addicted to Google earth :blush: