Main Site Updates

Chris J

Site Temporarily Unavailable

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.

error id: "bad_httpd_conf"

Ah, that one was down to me closing the hosting account. Your ISP is obviously taking longer than most to send you across to the new server. It should start working again on its own soon.

Is there possibly an image or a feature on the homepage that is causing problems on the homepage.

Previously, the Google ad and Recent News bit were causing me to get a blank screen when I viewed it in IE. I removed them, and problem solved.

I've no idea what's causing everyone else to get blank pages. I can't even test, as I can see the site fine in IE.

I've taken out the Javascript on the homepage that allowed you to click the arrow under the logo to make the menu disappear (bet half of you didn't know that was even there). People who until today got a blank page when they went to the main website - can you now see the page?