The OC

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed the finale and was wondering if someone could write a quick summary of what happened, if they can. Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well a lot happened so it would take me forever to remember it all! But here are the main things:

Caleb's funeral - Hayley and Jimmy came back, Kirsten got wasted and made a fool of herself, Seth found a brochure for a rehab clinic in Sandy's desk.

Jimmy and Julie had a day out together and decided to give their relationship another go. They told Marissa and she gave them her blessing.

Trey and his girlfriend (the blonde one who overdosed at Marissa's party, I forgot her name) did a drug deal at the bait shop. She had a gun and started shooting when the druggies refused to pay her. Marissa got cut by some flying glass. Trey was packing up to leave town when the girlfriend turned up and said that she was going with him. She went home to pack her stuff.

Sandy told Seth that his mum was an alcoholic. The family staged an intervention to get Kirsten to admit her drinking problem and go into rehab. She was mad at first but then agreed to go.

Marissa admitted to Summer what Trey tried to do to her. She told Seth, who told Ryan, and he went after Trey. He got to Trey's apartment and they started fighting. Marissa turned up when Trey was strangling Ryan. She shouted at him to stop but he wouldn't so she picked up the gun (from the drug deal) and shot him!

Have to say...wow! I haven't liked this series much but what a great finale! What will happen next?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks sounds like a great finale, cant believe I missed it!

Apparently many old characters from the show will be returning next season. Jimmy and Theresa will definately be back on more permanent bases, and Hayley is most like to return too. There are even rumours that Oliver may be back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jimmy coming back on a more premanent basis would almost get me to tune in and watch again. Now if you found news on if Luke would be back then yeah, I would be a fan again <_<

I got this spoiler from a site called spoilerfix.com. It is a summery for the first episode of the third season.

Episode 1- the aftermath.

The summer is soon over and school is starting in a few days. Trey has been in a coma since Marissa shot him. The D.A. has waited as long as possible for Trey to wake up but people are starting to demand answers and justice, which is why D.D.A. Chris Caldwell was asked to dig around and take more depositions from Ryan, Seth and Marissa amongst others. Will either Ryan or Marissa pay the price? Or will both be prosecuted? Kirsten is still at the rehab centre. Julie is mad because Caleb's accountant says it will take months before Caleb's Will can be read. Summer, Sandy and Jimmy also appear.

I heard that Seth has cancer does anyone know if this is true?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IT CAN't BE TRUE!

Check out spoilerfix.com, they get awesome spoilers. They also have spoilers for season 2 of lost, er,charmed, desperate housewives and heaps more of our fav american shows. I think the site is one of the top spoiler sites in the U.S.A . They are pretty accurate, their not just rumours.

I heard that Seth has cancer does anyone know if this is true?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What other people said I haven't heard that and I know everything about The OC and haven't heard about it. Hope it doesn't happen. Seth needs some happyness with his mum going to that care place for her dirnking problem.

bay girl thanks for the link for spoliers, I think I'm gonna have a look because I'm really missing The OC at the moment.... :(

• 4 months later...

Spoilers ahead...

Now 7 episodes into the new season. Marissa and Ryan, Seth and Summer are both still together. Marissa was sent to public school :o

Episode 1: The Aftermath

The prosecutors don't believe M&R's story in regards to the shooting. When Trey finally comes out of his coma, Julie bribes him to say it was Ryan who shot him. Eventually, Marissa discovers this and turns the tide. Trey leaves for Las Vegas as planned after checking himself out of hospital. Julie and Jimmy are playing happy families waiting for Caleb's will reading, while Sandy battles to get Ryan and Marissa out of trouble. Kirsten meets Charlotte Morgan (guest star Jeri Ryan) at Rehab... and while she's been told she can go home, she isn't all that keen. Julie tries to force the will out of Caleb's attorney but gets nowhere.

Ep 2: The Shape of Things to Come

The 'bachelor pad' is falling apart without Kirsten, the place is a mess. Julie drops by informing Sandy that a petition is circulating asking for Marissa and Ryan to be expelled from Harbor. The new Dean of Discipline (Jack Hess, played by Eric Mabius) elects to boot Marissa but keep Ryan. Meanwhile, Summer pilfers the position of social chair at Harbor off the evil Taylor Townsend (Autmn Reeser) after Marissa's departure. She plans the kickoff carnival which the awesome foursome attend despite her eviction from the school. Eventually Taylor alerts the Dean to Marissa's prescence and he kicks Marissa out - but while doing so is grabbing her arm - something Ryan doesn't take kindly to. He hauls off and punches him in the face - and he too no longer is permitted back at Harbor. Meanwhile, Jimmy proposes to Julie, while Jimmy's 'business associate' is pushing him for repayment... just like in Season 1... and Season 2. Also, Kirsten ends up staying with Charlotte in a halfway house by the Lake.

Ep 3 - The End of Innocence

Sandy's trying to push Ryan to work hard in lieu of his knock on Hess. He and Julie want R&M to spend less time together. Jimmy's problems denigrate into a pit of woe when Caleb's will is read... and he was totally broke and in debt! The business associate's cohorts belt Jimmy up and he flees... leaving a destroyed Julie at the altar. Charlotte tries to convince Kiki not to go home but after a battle with a bottle of Vodka after the will reading - she comes home, for good. Hess enrols Seth and Summer in Drama club (with Taylor LOL). Through this, they're able to pilfer a Tiki hut which they use to set up for Ryan and Marissa to... :o HAVE SEX!!!

Ep 4 - The Last Waltz

Marissa begins public school at Newport Union where she meets newbies Johnny, Casey ( a couple), and Chili. Taylor manipulates Summer out of social chair while she organises the back to school dance - which Taylor then takes credit for. Sandy pushes Ryan to be home schooled. Julie is evicted and ends up living at a motel. Marissa goes to the NU school dance... without Ryan. The pair finally accept going to different schools. Julie asks M if she can live with Sum until all the crap blows over. Charlotte's motive is revealed to the audience... she's trying to extort money from Kiki! Kiki sells the Newport Group, which Sandy's been running since Caleb's death and Kiki's rehab. At the Harbor School dance, Summer follows a very suss Taylor... and discovers she's kissing.... DEAN HESS!

Archived