The OC

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julie won't run the business, she will just get all the money from it and be able to continue living in that mansion!!

I have seen the 1st episode of the first season, its very intersting.

You've only seen the first episode of the first season?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry I ment the third season.

Did anyone else see the preview for The O.C last night on Channel 10? I was watching the Golden Globes and they showed it 3 times i think, it looks really good.

Basically they showed Marissa holding the gun in her hand and then writing across the screen that said 'One Moment' and then they showed Trey being wheeled down the hospital corridor and Ryan looking back at Marissa who was talking to a cop and looking kind of speechless and it said on the screen something like 'Changes Everything' and then they showed shots of Seth and Summer on a boat and then them sitting around a fire on the beach and also shots of Marissa and Ryan kissing up against the wall and then Marissa and Ryan lying down together making out, Ryan was half naked!

Also shots of Kirsten, Sandy and Julie and then someone putting a ring on someone else's finger and then the voice over said 'The best season of the o.c is coming'!

So yeah it looks really good and i cant wait for it to come back!

Archived