The OC

Guest Kimmy

Get over it Dodge. We are not being "nasty" as you say we are. We are simply pointing out that we don't think adequate enough warning was given for those spoilers! You don't have to agree, but clearly there have been people here who unintentionally read your spoilers. There are spoiler tags on this board for a reason.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get over it Dodge. We are not being "nasty" as you say we are. We are simply pointing out that we don't think adequate enough warning was given for those spoilers! You don't have to agree, but clearly there have been people here who unintentionally read your spoilers. There are spoiler tags on this board for a reason.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Neither has anyone else in this thread, with the exception of a select few - I just think it's rude you've attacked me when many others in this thread have done similar things. You believe what you will, I'll go back to enjoying my HAA and OC.

• 1 month later...

In the uk, the third series begins Jan 10th on E4.

It is such trash, and yet I feel so compelled to watch it..... I suppose I enjoy the heavy hints of irony that pervade every scene. In some ways, it is very, very witty.

Sorry, I can't hep with Australian dates.

Archived