Homecoming Part 6

Summer's Bay

Great chapter

Oh Nick had seen Greg and Fiona.

Poor Sophie I hope she will start talking again.

Emma finally told someone even if it Bobby she is  pregnant.

Update again soon :)

• 5 months later...

It's been ages since I updated. Been very busy. Anyway, I am one day late to celebrate the anniversary of starting this fanfiction. Cheers to many more chapters, and thanks to everyone who is on this journey with me.

Enjoy ? 

Chapter 549

Barnett Residence- Summer Bay

Background music Greg and Bobby’s theme

“Look, its not what you think” Greg said

“Come on mate, I’m not stupid.” Nick said and Greg sat down

“Yeah you’re right. No point in kidding myself” Greg said as the reality began to hit him about what he had been doing with Fiona. 

“None of this would’ve happened if Frank never came back” Greg said

“So its Franks fault that you are cheating on your girlfriend? Nick said

“Yeah, he’s always around Nick. I feel like I cant breath or have a proper relationship with Bobby. He uses Sophie to get to Bobby. Put yourself in my shoes, how would you feel? Greg said

“I wouldn’t cheat on my girlfriend, but I understand that it cant be easy” Nick said and sighed. In a way he felt bad for Greg even though he wasn’t excusing his behavior

“Being with Fiona..its just easy. I don’t have to think about Frank and Sophie or anything else” Greg said 

“That’s great, but what about Bobby? she hasn’t done anything to deserve any of this” Nick said and Greg sighed

“I know..neither has Fiona. You know…she told me that she loved me and I felt so guilty because I couldn’t say it back” Greg said 

“Well you have to make a choice. You cant string two women along like this” Nick said

“I know…I guess I need to break things off with Fiona” Greg said

“Is that what you want?” Nick said

“Yeah, Bobby and I are a family. I wont let Frank get in the way of that” Greg said

“So are you going to tell her?” Nick said and Greg shook his head no

“I hope you wont say anything either” Greg said

“The only reason I said something to you is because Bobby is a mate. Its not my business” Nick said

“I’m glad you did because it made me wake up and realize what I’m doing and how it can potentially ruin the best thing I’ve ever had in my life” Greg said and sighed

Background music ends

Caravan Summer Bay

“Are you sure that you can look after Sophie? I’ll ask Michael if I can leave early” Frank said as he stood in the kitchen with Pippa

“It’s fine. Gives me time to do a few things around here before we get on the road” Pippa said as she wiped a plate

“How are you feeling today, you know about everything?” Pippa said as Frank drank his coffee

“Annoyed that I have to see Greg’s face at work. I cant get that image out of my head. The one of Sophie crying her eyes out under the table” Frank said 

“So what have you decided about Mrs Malloy?” Pippa said and Frank sighed. 

“If I get her involved then she might think that me and Bobby cant look after Sophie, and I don’t want that. Besides, Sophie is already settled at Bobby’s she got her own room and a routine. I don’t want to ruin all of that.” Frank said

“I think you are doing the right thing” Pippa said

“Thanks…even though it doesn’t feel like the right thing, I have to put Sophie first” Frank said 

“So, an early morning visit from Marilyn?” Pippa said

“Yeah she heard about what happened and came to see if Sophie was alright” Frank said 

“That was nice of her” Pippa said

“Yeah, she told me about some valentine dance that the resort are having. I said I would go. I need a night out after everything that has been going on” Frank said then he drank his coffee and put the cup in the sink

“I better go, I don’t want to be late” Frank said and he kissed the top of Pippa’s head and walked out of the kitchen and over towards Sophie who was eating her breakfast

“Sweetheart, I have to go to work now. Stay with Grandma Pippa and Ill be back soon” Frank said and Sophie nodded. He kissed her on her forehead

“I love you” Frank said and Sophie nodded which disappointed Frank

“See you later sweetheart” Frank said as he kissed Sophie on the top of her head

“Bye Frank” Finlay said as she walked into the living room wearing his t-shirt

“Bye” Frank said and walked out of the house.

Simpson Residence- Summer Bay

Emma stuffed her face with the sausage eggs and toast that Bobby had made her. She felt like she had not eaten for a month.

“Can I get you some more?” Bobby said. Emma looked up at Bobby

“Some more toast if you’re offering”  Emma said and smiled as there was a knock on the back door and Greg appeared

“Hi” Greg said. Bobby looked at him as she put some bread into the toaster

“Hi Dad” Sam said with toast in his mouth

“Hello mate” Greg said and smiled

“How is Sophie?” Greg said

Background music- Bobby and Greg’s theme

“She’s still at the caravan park” Bobby said and she picked up a cloth and began wiping down the kitchen counter and she thought about what happened or nearly happened with Frank

“Look about last night, I really am sorry. It was an accident. I didn’t hit her on purpose”  Greg said and Bobby sighed

“I would never do anything to hurt Sophie or you” Greg said and he stopped Bobby from cleaning and she looked up at him

“Please believe me” Greg said as Bobby looked at him

“Yeah, I believe you” Bobby said and Greg bent down and hugged her. “Thank you. I would never do anything to hurt you…I promise” Greg said as Bobby hugged him and he close his eyes and remembered the conversation he had with Nick and sighed.

Background music ends

Bayside Diner- Summer Bay

“Two coffees and a Danish to take away?” I’ll be right with you” Colleen said. She was just about to go into the kitchen for the Danish when the phone started to ring

“Hello Bayside Diner” Colleen said 

“Hello?” Colleen said again then she put the phone down and walked into the kitchen

Army Barracks- Brisbane

Martin waited until he heard the dialing tone then he put the phone down and sighed. This was third time that he had tried to phone Carly, but every time he did, she was never there. He picked up the calendar on his desk and flicked through the days until he reached the day that was circled. It was the beginning of his leave. He was just going to have to wait a little while longer until he fulfilled his promise to Sarah. 

Simpson Residence- Summer Bay

“I hope I’m not disturbing your day” Emma said

“Not at all. Greg is going to take Sam to the creche, so I can go home with you” Bobby said and she saw a change in Emma’s face

“Have you changed your mind about telling Alf and Ailsa?” Bobby said as she sat down next to Emma

“Bobby I’m scared” Emma said 

“I’ll be with you” Bobby said 

“I know, and that’s not what I’m scared about. They are going to want to know who the father is” Emma said

“Well if you don’t want to tell them then you don’t have to right now. The most important thing is to do whats right for you and the baby” Bobby said

“Thanks…is it alright if we tell them later, I just want to stay here for a while. I’m tired” Emma said

“Sure. I’ll get going to the diner give you some time to yourself. Ill be back in a few hours to check on you” Bobby said 

“Thank you Bobby” Emma said

“If you get hungry there is some lasagna in the fridge” Bobby said as she picked up her keys from the table

“Ok..thank you again for everything” Emma said

“You’re welcome” Bobby said and she left the house. Emma covered herself with the blanket and drifted off to sleep. 

Harris Residence- Kiana

“I didn’t expect to see you back here so soon” Fiona said and smiled 

“I had to pick up a car part in the next town” Greg said as he closed the door behind him

“Do you want a cup of tea or anything” Fiona said 

“No, I cant stay long” Greg said

“I’m glad you came over, I wanted to tell you my good news” Fiona said

“Yeah? Whats that?” Greg said

“Remember I said I applied to that design program? I got in” Fiona said 

“That’s great, well done” Greg said and he walked over to Fiona and kissed her cheek. She put her arms around him and was just about to kiss him, and he pulled away. “Sit down, we need to talk” Greg said 

Background music- Emotional background music 

“Look, I really like you and I have enjoyed the time that we have spent together” Greg said as Fionas heart sank

“But I think that we need to end things” Greg said and he looked at Fiona

“But I thought things were going great” Fiona said

“I know, but Nick…he saw us” Greg said

“And hes threatening to tell Bobby?” Fiona said and she leaned back on her chair and folded her arms

“No, hes not, but he made me realize that I am not being fair to you or Bobby” Greg said

“So you have made up your mind?” Fiona said

“Yeah, I think its for the best. I don’t want to continue hurting either of you” Greg said and he stood up

“I need to go” Greg said and he began walking to the door. Fiona sighed and she got up and followed behind him. She knew that this would happen one day. Greg stopped and turned around before he opened the door

“I think its best if you don’t clean the house anymore” Greg said 

“I suppose” Fiona said

“I hope we can still be friends” Greg said and Fiona looked at him and didn’t respond. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek and looked into her eyes and before he knew it they began kissing passionately and tearing each others clothes off…

Background music ends