20 years of Leah

actorandlyricist

A quickie-

I still can't believe that Leah has now been in the bay for 20 years now. Has this been celebrated at all?

And has she now officially overtaken Sally as the 3rd longest cast member? Which sounds really strange. 

Speaking of does anyone have that image made on the main site of Longest/Shortest cast members made a few years ago? 

I still officially love drunk Leah! Haha

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, actorandlyricist said:

And has she now officially overtaken Sally as the 3rd longest cast member? Which sounds really strange. 

Speaking of does anyone have that image made on the main site of Longest/Shortest cast members made a few years ago? 

She has not, but give it a couple of weeks and she will have (Episode 7404).

As for the images:

30th-21-longestcast.jpg?w=825&ssl=1

30th-21a-shortest.jpg?w=825&ssl=1

2 hours ago, actorandlyricist said:

A quickie-

I still can't believe that Leah has now been in the bay for 20 years now. Has this been celebrated at all?

I still officially love drunk Leah! Haha

That meal where she got loaded and flashed  the twins was hilarious!?

2 hours ago, alexx said:

I always loved the original Leah, her first couple of years basically until Vinnie died. She was almost like Marilyn in a lot of ways, a bit clumsy, very chatty but she became much more serious from 2003-onwards

It made sense I guess as she believed Vinnie had died and was left to look after VJ on her own. I loved Leah and Vinnie.

22 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

I remember her first episode, she would not stop talking as Vinnie picked her up, I am sure that was her first scene. Vinnie told her she is too chatty. She has certainly quietened down a bit now.

She was a bit hard to take at first, some people actually stopped watching for a bit in her early run but warmed to her.

Great character at her peak.   She's nowhere near that level now.

I loved her with Vinnie/Dan the most and she was written well then.

Now I just loathe Leah.   I cannot stand her.. I find her so false, fake, irritating, unlikeable and always getting involved in other peoples business, she really is the bad luck charm of the Bay, she's been doomed ever since she arrived, someone close to her always ends up dying.   Is it any wonder?

She's obviously a Producers favourite due to her iconic status/longevity and although I think Ada is great.. If Leah left tomorrow I would be delighted!

Archived