What you'd like from the next season

Lunar

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Home and Away said:

A Colleen type character.

I think it we be nice to see the actual Colleen return and not have a new charecter based off her persona. As I think legacy charecters should not be messed with. As it was roumered that instead of reintroducing Marilyn to the bay in 2010 they were thinking of creating a new charecter based off her persona. But can you imagine another charecter becoming a "new" Colleen?

On 11/01/2020 at 07:34, Home and Away said:

I would like to see:

A new long term partner for Irene.

A new permanent set where the characters can gather.

A Colleen type character.

I wouldn't mind a Colleen type character too. It would provide some good comic relief I think. Also agree that Irene could do with a love interest, as it would make a change from her getting the more intense/dramatic storylines.

On 10/01/2020 at 11:33, j.laur5 said:

I think it’s good to have break from too many teens.

Im not saying all teen regulars but when their is only 3 teens and 2 of them are fighting over the 1 guy/girl ect it’s too predictable. How about some Teen guest characters that stay for a couple of months and dates a regular ect.

I think a new Diner, or at least somewhat of a refresh, so reintroduce the jukebox, update the original logo that was used in the 80s and 90s. This could just be a little update that Irene and Leah do, maybe not a disaster or fire that does it.

Rebalance: The Hospital seems to have been used more and more over the last 15-20 years, back in the 80s and 90s they rarely had health issues, or they just went off screen to an ordinary GP if it was minor. It was a big deal when the Hospital was seen. The School was also shown more back then. We don't have to have more teens necessarily that are main characters, but more recurring ones, where we get a taste of the character, they get a story arc or two, maybe they are friends with the main teens etc. Also, I want to see more of classes, I want to see the fun debate club type things like when Mr. Fisher paired two characters up and they had to argue the opposite point to the other and it may have been about a republic, but they disagreed with the points they were making to each other. They had to step into the mind of the other side and understand why they would have that opinion. The School could also hold Skill building classes or be co-located with a TAFE or community centre so we can see recurring and main characters upskill or have a good time. I would like to see more teachers at times and actually see a bit of their lives or something. Maybe a teachers strike would be good to see as well if the department cuts something or does something they don't like.

14 hours ago, David Deex said:

I think a new Diner, or at least somewhat of a refresh, so reintroduce the jukebox, update the original logo that was used in the 80s and 90s. This could just be a little update that Irene and Leah do, maybe not a disaster or fire that does it.

Rebalance: The Hospital seems to have been used more and more over the last 15-20 years, back in the 80s and 90s they rarely had health issues, or they just went off screen to an ordinary GP if it was minor. It was a big deal when the Hospital was seen. The School was also shown more back then. We don't have to have more teens necessarily that are main characters, but more recurring ones, where we get a taste of the character, they get a story arc or two, maybe they are friends with the main teens etc. Also, I want to see more of classes, I want to see the fun debate club type things like when Mr. Fisher paired two characters up and they had to argue the opposite point to the other and it may have been about a republic, but they disagreed with the points they were making to each other. They had to step into the mind of the other side and understand why they would have that opinion. The School could also hold Skill building classes or be co-located with a TAFE or community centre so we can see recurring and main characters upskill or have a good time. I would like to see more teachers at times and actually see a bit of their lives or something. Maybe a teachers strike would be good to see as well if the department cuts something or does something they don't like.

I agree with all points! It does seem like there was a big focus on the hospital the past few years (especially with Tori and then Mason working at the hospital too). I also miss the school stuff as can't remember the last time there was a decent school-related storyline. I feel like the only ones we've had are the Blake stuff and then before that the Simone/Bella stuff. A lot of the school stuff has been sort of rushed since Coco and Raffy left.

14 hours ago, Lunar said:

I agree with all points! It does seem like there was a big focus on the hospital the past few years (especially with Tori and then Mason working at the hospital too). I also miss the school stuff as can't remember the last time there was a decent school-related storyline. I feel like the only ones we've had are the Blake stuff and then before that the Simone/Bella stuff. A lot of the school stuff has been sort of rushed since Coco and Raffy left.

Yes, and even then, we don't really get good School storylines with just average stuff anymore. I also want less of a police officer presence on the show, not because of a hate of police, but because it seems like the show always seems to need a 'token' police role.

Colby to gain some sort of emoition  get a big case to crack to stop him differing about his boring love life either that or have Bella go crazy and kill him off haha 

Bring back Leah's blog because when I did get around to watching the Tommy stuff I did find it amusing in not what he did to Bella but the poor guy did end up dying because of that blog I'm not sure why you would share to the whole world that you were raped online like Irene did  that was very odd it just brought out that nutter who then killed Tommy

Archived