What you'd like from the next season

Lunar

On 14/01/2020 at 14:08, David Deex said:

Yes, and even then, we don't really get good School storylines with just average stuff anymore. I also want less of a police officer presence on the show, not because of a hate of police, but because it seems like the show always seems to need a 'token' police role.

Yeah I agree with that too. Sometimes the police roles feel a bit redundant if there's not much going on - they could easily just have guest characters fill that role if they needed to bring one in.

On 14/01/2020 at 18:12, pembie said:

Colby to gain some sort of emoition  get a big case to crack to stop him differing about his boring love life either that or have Bella go crazy and kill him off haha 

Bring back Leah's blog because when I did get around to watching the Tommy stuff I did find it amusing in not what he did to Bella but the poor guy did end up dying because of that blog I'm not sure why you would share to the whole world that you were raped online like Irene did  that was very odd it just brought out that nutter who then killed Tommy

He definitely needs something to do outside of Bella!

34 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

The doggies to dig up Ross, prompting Colby to contemplate either A) Legging it B) Turning himself in.

I'd be here for that. ? I wondered if they would ever revisit it.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Gotta disagree. This is probably the happiest Leah's been in years. Plus Ada's doing more beach shoots, and that's a good thing!

Each to their own.  I can't stand them now, they just bore me despite having liked them together previously.  Leah for me is such a pointless character now, yes she's iconic and I was a big fan of her back in the day, but she could leave tomorrow and I wouldn't even bat an eye lid.

And I find Justin really irritating now and he's being written really bad currently IMO.

A bit more focus on the past, though, Alf, Martha, Marilyn and Irene are the only classic characters nowadays, though, Martha wasn't really seen, except for a flash back in 1989, so she doesn't really count. Maybe an old classic character returning, but who? Not Sally or anyone from the 2000s+.

Archived