Favourite Astoni?

Lunar

Favourite Astoni?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Maggie's brain tumour storyline alone makes Maggie the strongest character. Maggie is the first mother character to get a proper storyline. Characters like Gina/Shelley/Beth and even Pippa, except for Dale's death. Even then that was a family type storyline. All never had a proper storyline that didn't involved family issues except their exit storyline. 

I voted Maggie as favourite as I think so far she's had the most to work with with her cancer storyline - we got to see her interacting with other member of the community and not just family. (Which I think often happens on the show)

Coco I voted as least favourite although I don't hate her - she had some interesting storylines as well with the bulimia and environmental activism, but I hated her relationship with Ryder (it seemed to consume a lot of her time on the show), and how she treated Raffy at times. 

• 3 months later...

I like them all, they're all interesting and complex

Ziggy is my favourite.  I think she's a good feisty, vulnerable, fun character.  I love the pairing of her and Dean too, the characters work so well together and their emotional/sexual chemistry is hot.  Sophie/Patrick work amazing together also.  I also fancy Sophie/Ziggy too, ha ha.

By default I chose Ben as my least favourite.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived