Homecoming

Summer's Bay

:)

Chapter 151

Banquet Hall- Sands Resort

“Pippa, what did Reverend Jones say?” Bobby said she sat down at the two reserved tables joined together

“He said he was running late, there was some sort of accident on the way so he will meet us here” Pippa said as she sat down.

Bobby looked around the room, she didn’t even know why she let Pippa convince her to come, she was going to win anyway…then ther was the party Geoff was hosting after…Bobby sighed

‘I just went to check on the room for later, its decorated really nicely, I hope you like it’ Geoff said as he sat down next to Bobby.

‘I also booked a suite for us for later” Geoff whispered into Bobbys ear

“Geoff, I told you I am not ready” Bobby said

“I know but I wanted you me and our baby to have some time together here’ Geoff said then he kissed Bobby on the cheek as Pippa watched from across the table. Bobbys heart sank anytime Geoff mentioned that Tom was his son…Tom has a father…even though he couldn’t be here, he still has a father. Bobby wiped her eye and hoped nobody noticed

“Oh, my family is here, I am just going to bring them over” Geoff said then he got up and walked towards the door and ushered over his family and shortly after he returned with his Mother, Uncle, Aunt and Cousin and made introductions as Bobby put her hand on her stomach as she missed Frank

“Oh I see you left space for me” Bobby turned around to see Morag standing behind her. She sighed and turned back around

“What do you want Morag?” Donald whispered as he stood up

“Just wanted to say my hellos” Morag said

“You’ve said it now go away” Donald said as Morag smiled and walked away

Chambers Residence-Summer Bay

Marilyn blew her nose into a tissue and sighed. Even though Ben was not coming down, Marilyn did get excited at the thought of getting dressed and going to the awrds ceremony. She red that Bobby was nominted…she liked Bobby, she was always kind to her. Marilyn blew her nose again and sighed…maybe it was for the best…she didn’t want to accidently see Lance. Even though she thought about him, things with Ben were going really well. Marilyn sighed again then laid back on the pillow to dream about her life with Ben

Mitchell/Woods Residence

Grant closed the fridge and put the beers in the bag then picked up his guitar and opened the back door, closed it and locked it. He looked at the sun, it was almost setting..he was happy that he decided to come to Summer Bay. He looked to his left and saw the lights from the Resort and imagined everyone having a good time. He could’ve gone if he wanted to, l the school teachers were invited but he didn’t feel like getting dressed up, the week had been long and he just wanted to be on the beach, drink some beers aned see the sun set. Grant walked a little further then he stopped, put his things down and procedded to make himself a comfortable spot for the night.

Banquet Hall- Sands Resort

“I was looking all over for you” Morag said as she got to the table were the Stewarts sat and Morag pulled the chair out and sat as Ailsa looked annoyed shortly after Celia and Micahel arrived to the table

‘Alfred I hope you don’t mind if Michael joins us” Celia said

“No, not at all” Alf said as Michael nodded and sat down

“Morag, I didn’t know you were coming” Celia said

“Neither did I, it was last minute Morag said as Michael sat opposite Morag.

“Please ignore Celias bad manners, I am Morag Bellingham, her older sister” Morag said with a smile, she found Michael attractive

“Oh, right, I am Michael Ross, moved into the bay a few months ago’ Michael said with a smile

“Nice to meet you Mr Ross” Morag said with a smile

“Is this seat taken” Bobby looked round to see Reverend Jones

“I saved it for you’ Bobby said as she hugged Reverend Jones. She was always happy when he was around, she felt safe with him…she could tell him anything and he would always comfort her. Reverend Jones looked to his right and smiled at Pippa and grabbed her hand and squeezed it as she smiled. Donald looked at Reverend Jones, he always felt jealous of the way Bobby treated him more like a Father

‘They are about to start, you came just on time” Pippa said

“I wasn’t going to miss this” Reverend Jones said as he smiled and rubbed Bobbys arm as she smiled

“I am so glad you came” Carly said in Bens ear

“Yeh..me too’ Ben sid with  smile then he kissed Carlys cheek

“I was thinking..maybe we can get a room here next weekend” Carly said as Ben looked at her and smiled.

Soft Background music

“Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the 25th annual New South wales business awards” the MC said to begin the awards ceremony.Sally sat up excited, this was her and Milko’s first awards show. As the awards were given out Bobby clapped with everyone else for the excited recipients. Bobby sighed , she was a bit tired and knew she wasn’t going to win anyway

“Crikey, I cant believe Johnny won that” Alf said to Ailsa as he clapped

‘Oh Alfred, John Dowdson has done very well this year’ Celia said as she clapped and Morag stared at Michael then with a bold move, she let her foot hit Michaels which caught his attention and he looked at Morag who had a seductive grin on her face. From the corner of her eye, AIlsa could see the interaction but she didn’t want to make it obvious what she had seen.

“Have you got your speech ready”? Geoff whispered as he put his arm around Bobbys chair

“Speech for what? I am not winning anything” Bobby said as she put some peanuts in her mouth and leaned forward

“Speech for when you win…I hope you thank me” Geoff said as he leaned forward and kissed her cheek as Donald smiled while Pippa looked concerned

“And last but not least, the two cateogries that also have the most controversy, Caterer of the year and Business person of the year. Both categories have been won Alfred Stewart and Jmes Roaden for the last eight years” The MC said

“JUST GIVE IT TO ME AND  JIMMY AND WE CAN ALL GO FOR A DRINK” Alf shouted as those in the room laughed

“I AGREE WITH ALF” James Roaden said

“NOT SO FAST STEWART, I GOT YOUR NUMBER THIS YEAR’ John Dowdson said as the guests in the room laughed. Bobby sighed, it was a waste of time being here.

“Not so fast Gentlemen, I have to read the results first. The nominees for Caterer of the year as follows

James Roaden-Flammin Fish and Chips

Jin Yeung- Happy Garden Chinese Cuisine

Yabbie Creek RSL Dining

Canbrrea Creek Diner

Philapolous Greek eatery

” The MC said, as the MC read the nominees, the guests clapped after each name then one of the side doors at the back opened and all the catering staff snuck into the back of the banquet hall.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, we  have a new nominee this year, Roberta Simpson, Bayside Diner and The Sands Resort dining” The MC said then Bobbys family  and the catering staff began to clap as Bobby smiled

‘And the 1990 Caterer of the year is………………… Roberta Simpson, Bayside Diner and The Sands Resort dining” The MC said and the room erupted, the catering staff were cheering really loud..Bobby was sitting down shocked

“You won..Bobby you have to go up there” Pippa said as Bobby looked at her shocked

“Did I win?” Bobby said

“Yes you won” Geoff said as Bobby stood up shocked as Ailsa smiled and cheered and Morag felt her heart sink. Bobby slowly walked to the podium, when she got there, the MC gave her the award and moved back for her to go to the microphone

“Um..thank you..I really wasn’t expecting to win..thank you” Bobby said as fast as she could then she quickly walked back to the table as her family stood up and hugged her. Bobby was still in shock, she couldn’t believe it…the last time she won an award, it was student of the year but this was different…she wish Frank was here to see her win, Bobby sighed.

“And now, the one everyone is waiting for New South Wales Business Person  of the year…I wont keep you waiting..the nominees are

Alfred Stewart

John Dowdson

Gordon Macklin

Tim Haughson

And  our newcomer…Roberta Simpson” The MC said

“Come on just say my name and be done with it” Alf said as Ailsa rolled her eyes and shook her head

“You better have a speech ready” Steve said with a smile as Bobby shook her head

“And the 1990 Business Person of the year is………………… Roberta Simpson” The MC said and smiled at Alf who looked annoyed

“She won…she won!” Ailsa said as she stood up and clapped loudly for Bobby

“I won…did he just say my name…I won?” Bobby said shocked then Geoff tried to grab her and hug her

“Yes you won” Reverend Jones said with a smile then Bobby grabbed onto him and hugged him hard

“Bobby you have to go’ Donald said, half excited, half jealous of the relationship Bobby had with Reverend Jones. As Bobby made her way to the podium, people stood up and clapped. She was making history, she was the first woman to win Buisness person of the year and breaking the 8 year streak that Alf had

“Congrats Roberta’ The MC said as he handed Bobby her award then stepped back for her to go to the microphone as the clapping and cheering died down

“Thank you..I never imagined that I was going to win….umm…I want to say thank you to my parents Tom and Pippa Fletcher and Donald Fisher and my family and Reverend Jones, to Ailsa my business partner and to everyone who supported me…..Thank you…Alan this one is for you, thank you” Bobby said as she lifted the award up and looked at the ceiling then she smiled and walked back to her seat as the guests clapped but Geoffs Mum looked disappointed tht Bobby didn’t thank him.

Background music ends

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Lance looked at Christopher as he slept on the couch

“Knock on the door’

Lance looked at the door, he wasn’t expecting anyone since everyone was at the sands. Lance got up and walked over to the door and opened it

“G;day’ Lance said to the young girl standing at the door

“Hi…I am looking for Bobby simpson’ The young girl said

“Shes not here, she at the sands resort’ Lance said

“Do you know what time she is coming back? The young girl said

‘Probably really late, whats your name, ill tell Bobby you came looking for her” Lance said

“It doesn’t matter” The young girl said then she walked off then Lance closed the door and  walked back to the couch and carried Christopher upstairs

Sands Resort

Bobby was tired, she had finished taking official photos with the other winners  as well as photos with her family and Reverend Jones and went to the bathroom to freshen up. As she wiped her hands on the tissue and threw it away, the door opened and Morag walked in. Bobby ttempted to walk past her but Morag blocked her way

“I guess you thought the joke was on me when you didn’t mention my name in your acceptance speech” Morag said

“You’re in my way” Bobby said

“Oh I have not even begun to be in your way” Morag said then the bathroom door opened and Ailsa walked in

“Is there a problem here?” Ails said

“No problem, I was just congratulating Bobby for her win” Morag said as Bobby shook her head and left the bathroom

“Im warning you Morag, leave her alone” Ailsa said as Morag smiled and walked into the bathroom stall and closed the door

Manhattan-New York

Frank made the bed as Roo put some files in her bag. Neither had said a word to each other since they woke up.

“Roo…we need to talk’ Frank said

“Im going to be late for work” Roo said then she put on her shoes walked towards the door and left the apartment. Frank sighed…

Private room-The Sands Resort

“CAN I HAVE EVERYONES ATTENTION PLEASE’ Geoff said as he tapped a glass with a knife

“Thank you all for being here to help celebrate Bobby and her winning two awards tonight” Geoff said as he put his arm around Bobby who forced a smile. He had a private room decorated and his family and Bobbys family as well as Alf and Ailsa were guests, enjoying some finger food and drinks.

“The last few months have been the best in my life…they always say that you can meet someone and your entire life is going to change…I never expected to meet Bobby and in a few months, we will be having a baby of our own” Geoff said as Bobbys heart sank Revrend Jones looked at Bobby

“So, I want to make this family official” Geoff said then he took a small box out of his pocket and went down on one knee as Bobby looked at him shocked…she told him several times that she didn’t want to get married

“Roberta Simpson…you make me very happy..you have changed my life and will give me a wonderful son…will you marry me?” Geoff said as Pippa looked concern , Donald smiled excited, Bobby looked shocked while Geoffs family cheered

Beach-Summer Bay

I feel her breath in my face
Her body close to me
Can't look in her eyes
She's out of my league

Just a fool to believe
I have anything she needs
She's like the wind

Just a fool to believe (Just a fool to believe)
She's like the wind

(Just a fool to believe) Just a fool to believe
(She's like the wind)

Grant sang and softly played the melody to the song on his guitar then he stopped, drank some of his beer and played again while looking the water..he felt at peace here..he made the right decision to come to Summer Bay. Grant stopped playing the piano and reached into his bag and pulled out a sandwich and chewed then he heard a noise..he thought he heard crying but he knew he was alone…Grant bit into his sandwich again then he heard the crying again. He looked around and saw a female walking slowly. Grant stood up and walked over to her to see if she was alright as he got closer, he could see that it was Bobby from the diner

“G’day” Grant said as Bobby wiped her face

“Are you alright?” Grant said as he put he hands on Bobbys shoulders and looked at her crying face

“No..I just made the biggest mistake of my life’ Bobby said then she started crying into Grants chest as he held her and looked confused

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 152

Sands Resort-Summer Bay

“Did you have  good time?” Martin said as Megan got into the car

“Yes it was really good…thanks for bringing me” Megan said with  smile

“Good, I want to make you happy…sorry you are not feeling well” Martin said

‘Yeah, my headache came on all of a sudden…I just need to lie down” Megan said

‘I will have you home shortly” Martin said as he smiled and started the Engine

Private room- Sands Resort-Summer Bay

Geoff looked out of the window hoping to see Bobby outside

‘Geoff, I wanted to be the first to say, welcome to the family” Donald said

“Thanks Donald…tonight has been the best night of my life…Bobby wasn’t convinced that she was going to win but I had so much faith in her, I just knew she was going to win’ Goeff said

“Yes, I know it was a surprise for her but Im glad she did win…so tell me, when do you think you wanted to have the wedding? Hopefully before the baby comes’ Donld said as Reverend Jones listened near by and drank some juice

“What a night” Pippa said as she stood next to Reverend Jones

“Yes, lots of great moments” Reverend Jones said

“Yes….” Pippa said

“Something wrong?” Reverend Jones said

“No…nothing” Pippa said with a smile

“Do you think Bobby would mind if I go, I am a bit tired” Reverend Jones said

“I think she is happy that you came” Pippa said

“Do you know where Bobby went?” Reverend Jones said

“I think she went outside to get some air’ Pippa said with an unsure smile

Beach-Summer Bay

Background Music-Frank and Bobbys theme

‘I m sorry for interrupting your alone time’ Bobby said as she wiped her face on the napkin

“No, its ok…sometimes its good to talk to someone who isn’t emotionally invested in the sitution’ Grant said as Bobby sighed

“So is anything clearer? Grant said

“I don’t know…I said yes because I know Geoff will be good for us and I didn’t want to embarrass him in front of his family and my friends “ Bobby said

‘Do you love him?” Grant said

“I don’t right now…but I am sure I can grow to love him” Bobby said

‘Is that a gurantee?” Grant said

“I don’t know...I guess I can try’ Bobby said

“Will that make you happy?” Grant said

“What will make me happy doesn’t matter…my priority is my baby” Bobby said

“I know but if you are not happy, how can you and” Grant said

“Geoff” Bobby said

“You and Geoff be united to raise the baby?” Grant said as Bobby sighed

“I think it’s a great thing that Geoff wnts to take responsibility for a child that is not his” Grnt was interrupted

“That’s another thing, Tom, my baby has a father…Geoff wants to erase him completely from the picture by referring to Tom as his son” Bobby said

“And you don’t want that…because you are hoping that Toms father will come back in your life’ Grant said s Bobby sighed

“its not going to happen but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t exist” Bobby said

“I hope you don’t mind me asking this but…does Toms father know you are pregnant?” Grant said

“No he doesn’t” Bobby said then she started crying then Grant put his arm around her and sighed

Background Music ends

Stewart Residence-Summer Bay

“Thank you” Ailsa said then she shut the door after the babysitter left. Alf dropped onto the couch and took off his tie

“Alf are you still sulking bout not winning?” Ailsa said with a slight laugh

“Im not sulking…ive won that award for eight years and tonight I lost to Bobby simpson’ lf said annoyed

“And? You should be happy for your niece winning, at least the award stays in the family..ill make you some tea’ Ails said

“Yeah I suppose’ Alf said

“Tonight was wonderful for Bobby, she wins two awards and gets engaged..I hope finally her life is changing for the better” Ailsa said as she walked into the kitchen

Stewart Sr Residence-Summer Bay

“Thank you for driving me home Micahel, you are always a perfect gentleman” Celia sid

“Youre welcome” Micahsel said

“Would you like to come in for a coffee?” Celia said

“No, I have an early start tomorrow..I have to drive over to Waldof Creek to pick up an engine of someone I met at the awards tonight’ Micahel said

“Oh, I am glad that you made some business contacts” Celia said with a smile

“Yeah, definitely good for business” Michael said

“Ok, well good night” Celia sid and she waited..hoping for Micheal to kiss her cheek but he didn’t so she just got out of the car disappointed and walked to the front door as Michel drove off

Sands Resort-Summer Bay

“Did you have a nice time Sal?” Carly said as they stood outside waiting for Pippa and Ben to bring the cars around

“Yes, it was the best’ Sally said smiling then Pippa pulled up outside and Steve got into the front and Sally got into the back of the car

“See you soon’ Pippa said as she drove off. Shortly after Ben pulled up and Carly got into the car ad they drove off

“Betty, I could be wrong but I think I just saw Marilyns boyfriend’ Jenny the stylist from the Betty hair salon said as her and a few other women walked outside

“I don’t think so, she said he was away visiting family” Betty said

‘Oh ok…I could’ve sworn I just saw him” Jenny said as she looked confused

Beach-Summer Bay

“I need to get back” Bobby said as she wiped her face again

“Do you want me to go back with you?” Grant said

“No, I will be fine” Bobby said

“Do you know what you are going to do?” Grant said

“I guess the decision has been made for me” Bobby said

“Do you mind if I say something?” Grant said

“Sure” Bobby said

‘You started the conversation by saying you made the biggest mistake of your life…if you don’t love this guy, you will be living a lie for the rest of your life….I understand, he will be good for your baby..but what is good for you?...you deserve to love someone now..not grow to love them” Grant said as Bobby smiled

“Ill see you later’ Bobby said then she began to walk off

‘Hey” Grant said then Bobby turned around

“I forgot to say congratulations” Grant said s Bobby smiled

‘Thanks’ Bobby said then she smiled and walked back to the sands resort

Stewart Residece-Summer Bay

“Alf have you seen my keys?” Ailsa said as she looked around

“No, I havent’ Alf said

‘I think I mustve left them at the Resort..Im going to go back and look for them” Ailsa said

“Alright love” Alf said as Ailsa left the house.

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

‘Do you have to go” Carly said as Ben pulled away from the kiss

“Yeah, sorry” Ben said

“Wht about next weekend, I can get a room at the Sands..Bobby gets a discount so it wont be expensive” Carly said then she kissed Bens neck

“You think I cant afford a hotel room?’ Ben said annoyed

“No, I didn’t say that’ Carly said

‘So why mention the discount?’ Ben said

‘Im sorry, it just came out..I didn’t mean anything by it’ Carly said Ben didn’t responde

“Im sorry Ben, lets not fight” Carly said

“You always sy something stupid which starts the fights….get out’ Ben said as Carly sighed. He was right…she always found a way to ruin things…Carly got out of the car and Ben drove off. She really wanted things to work out, she needed to stop behaving like a child and making Ben mad. Carly thought then she walked towards the house.

“Bobby, Geoff went to look for you” Mrs Lime sid

‘Did he, I was feeling overwhelmed, I needed to get some air’ Bobby said as she forced a smile

“I guess everyone has gone” Bobby said

“Yes..Bobby..my son really loves you…you re the first woman he brought home to meet us..when he did, I knew you were special to him’ Mrs Lime said as Bobby stated feeling guilty

‘It would break my heart to know that you didn’t feel the same way’ Mrs Lime said

“What makes you say that?” Bobby said

‘I know what its like to be in a marriage with someone who hopes to grow to love you…I wouldn’t want that for my son’ Mrs Lime said as Bobby sighed

“There you are, I went looking for you’ Geoff said ashe put his arm around Bobby

‘Uncle Larry is waiting for you” Geoff said

‘Thank you love, ill see you later..goodnight Bobby’ Mrd Lime said then she left the room.

‘Do you want to go upstirs? Ill give you a foot massage” Geoff said

“I really want to go home, I am really tired” Bobby sid as she picked up her awards from the table

“Ok, Ill tke you home..we have plenty of time for me to give you a foot massage’ Geoff said as he and Bobby walked out of the room

‘Oh, I am glad I got here on time” Ails said as she met Bobby and Geoff at the doo

“What are you doing back here?” Bobby said

“I think I left my keys in the room” Ails said

“Oh right….goodnight” Bobby said

“Night and congratulations again..I m happy for you both” Ailsa said

“Thanks” Geoff said happy as Bobby smiled and Ailsa went inside the room

Background Music ends

Beach-Summer Bay

“There you are, I was looking for you” Grant turned around to see Megan standing behind him

“I didn’t expect you to be home so soon” Grant said

“Martin wasn’t feeling well so he dropped me off and I remembered you were camping out and wanted to join you if its ok” Megan said then she sat down next to Grant and opened a beer and began to drink as Grant smiled

Ailsa looked around the room and saw her keys and picked them up. She lt herself out of the room and walked towards the door then she dropped the keys. Ailsa bent down to pick the keys up and when she stood back up she looked ahead and saw Michael and Morag heading towards the elevator. Ailsa hid beind a pilar so they wouldn’t see her. She watched as they got into the elevator laughing and smiling then the door closed. Ailsa sighed then walked towards the main door.

Fisher Residence-Summer Bay

Bobby closed the door and put the awards on the table, took off her shoes and sat down on the couch

“I wasn’t expecting you back here tonight, I thought you would be spending time with your finance” Donald sid as he came into the living room

“I am tired, I just want to get some sleep and I have a headache” Bobby said

“Tonight has been a wonderful night, I am really proud of you Bobby for winning …after everything that happened with Frank, Danny..you finally found a really good man who will take care of you and the baby. I think it is wonderful that Geoff is already calling Tom his own Did Geoff tell you that he has put in an offer for the farm next to his home, I think raising the baby on a farm will be wonderful’ Donald said then continued on about the plans Geoff had made for the future…Bobby could hear Donald talking but she couldn’t hear what he was saying….’Tom has a father’ Bobby said

‘Hmm did you say something?” Donald said

“Nothing..I am going to bed…good night’ Bobby sid then she walked into the bathroom, washed her face and brushed her teeth then she went into her bedroom, closed the door, changed into her pyjamas and climbed into bed then she grabbed Alans bear and began to cry

Background Music ends

Chapter 153

For the purpose of this fanfiction, we are in November

Manhattan- New York

‘Thanks Ruth” Helen said as Roo gave her a file. Roo got up from the chair and began to walk out of the office

‘By the way, I hope you are still coming to Thanksgiving next Thursday” Helen said

“Yes, it will be my first Thanksgiving” Roo sid excited

“Good, ill be sure to set a place for you and your husband’ Helen said as Roo forced a smile then walked out of the office. Roo walked over to her desk and sat down. Roo sighed as she thought about what Helen just said. She knew that Frank wouldn’t want to go, he always acted odd anytime they went out with her work friends and Thanksgiving was going to be no different

‘Hey Ruth” Roo looked up to see Nancy standing at her desk

“Nancy, Hi” Roo said with a smile. She had not seen much of Nancy since she was promoted to full PR exec

“How is everything going?” Nancy said with a smile

“Good, I miss working with you though’ Roo said and she meant it, Nancy really helped her

“You re doing a great job” Nancy said with a smile

‘Hey, Nancy invited me to Thanksigivng” Roo said

“That’s great, she usually invites everyone but most go home but I have been, you will have a good time” Nancy said

“You not coming?” Roo said confused

“No, Donavan has invited me to spend Thanksgiving with him and his parents” Nancy said as Roos heart sank

Emotional background music

“Nancy Phone” Kelly the receptionist said then Nancy walked back to her desk as Roo watched her walk away.  Anytime Roo heard Nancy mention Donavan, her heart sank…she wished she was the one spending thanksgiving with Donavan. Roo looked at her wrist…at the bracelet that Donavan gave her and sighed…Roo looked at her watch then she opened her bag and pulled out a calling card then began to dial

“Phone ringing”

Alf opened his eyes

“Phone ringing”

He looked over at Ailsa, she was fast asleep so he slowly crept out of the bed and out of the room to answer the phone

“Hello” Alf said as he turned on the table lamp nd sat down

“Dad, did I wake you up? Roo said

“Hello Ruthy love..No you didn’t wake me up, how are you?” Alf said then

“Good, I just had a few minutes and wanted to say hello’ Roo said

“Well I am glad you did, how is everything going? Alf said

‘Yeah, really well. Americans have a holiday called Thanksgiving and my boss has invited me over so its like having two Christmases’ Roo said

“Oh, I am happy that things are going well. How is Frank?” Alf said

“Yeah..he is good” Roo said

“Oh that’s great, I was just telling your Auntie Morag that you are the happiest you hve even been..she is really happy that things are working out with Frank..shes says hello to you both” Alf said

“Auntie Morag, whats she doing in town?’ Roo said

“She came down for the NSW awards’ Alf said

“I don’t even have to ask, I kow you won” Roo said

“Actually, this year, I didn’t” Alf said

“You didn’t? who beat Alf Stewart? I cant believe it” Roo said

“Believe it alright..guess who won business person of the year” Alf said

“Who?” Roo said

“Bobby” Alf said

“Bobby who?” Alf said

“Bobby Simpson” Alf said

“Really…I bet that was unexpected” Roo said

“Yeah…she also won caterer of the year’ Alf said

“Good for her, I guess things are working well for her” Roo said

“Yeah, the bloke she is seeing asked her to marry him” Alf said

“Its like everytime I talk to you, shes getting engaged’ Roo said

“Yeah..hopefully this time she gets married” Alf said

“Yeah..I hope so’ Roo said

“Well You won the prize so that’s all that matters” Alf said

“Dad, I have to go” Roo said

“Alright love, We are buying the tickets next week for Christmas..I cant wait to see you’ Alf said

‘Me too…I love you Dad’ Roo said

‘Me too love…bye bye” Alf said then he put the phone down and smiled. He was really happy that Roo had everything she wanted..she had a great life and the man she loved. Alf smiled again then he reached out, turned the light off and walked back to the bedroom.

Manhattan-New York

Roo put the receiver down and sighed. She had to call her dad otherwise she would’ve called Donaavn and she had no right to call him…she chose Frank..things were not great between them right now but Frank was the reason why she couldn’t be with Donavan…he did make an effort this morning…maybe she should too. Roo picked up the phone again and dialed

Macklin Office-New York

“Frank Morgan speaking’ Frank said as he picked up the phone

“Its me’ Roo said

“Look, I am really busy, I don’t want to fight’ Frank said

‘I wasn’t calling to fight...look, Im sorry about this morning and last night” Roo said

“Im sorry too’ Frank said

‘Do you want to go out and watch a movie or something? Roo said

“No..its been a long week and I am tired..can we just get some takeaway and spend the night at home” Frank said

“Tht sounds nice” Roo said

“Helen my boss invited us to Thanksgiving..its like another Christmas Americans have…I know I should’ve talked it over with you but I said we would go” Roo said

“Yeah, sure’ Frank said

“Oh, by the way, I spoke to Dad, get this, he didn’t win the NSW awards this year’ Ruth said

“Really? he’s won for like that last 20 years” Frank said

“Last 8 years..guess who won” Roo said

“Who?’ Frank said

“Bobby” Roo said

“Really? good for her, I bet Alf isn’t happy about that” Frank said’’

“Yeah, he did sound a bit annoyed about it…good for Bobby, sounds like thing are working out for her, maybe this time she will get married..I am sure that will make her really happy” Roo said

“Wht do you mean?” Frank said

“Dad said she got engaged to some guy she is seeing…I hope things work out for her...Auntie Morag also said Hi, she went to the awards as well”  Roo said

“Right..anyway, I need to get going..Ill see you at home..ill buy the Chinese” Frank said

“Ok, ill see you at home…I love you” Roo said

“Me too…bye” Frank said then put the phone down and sighed. Frank opened his drawer and pulled out an envelope nd took out the photo of himself, Sally and Bobby…Frank looked at the Bobby the exhaled and ripped the photo up again then put it in the evelope, closed the drawer and went back to work.

Background music ends

Sands Resort-Summer Bay

“Hmmm you are some kind of woman” Michael said as Morag kissed his neck

“Well I aim to please” Morag said between kisses

“You certainly did…” Michel said with a smile

“You have to leave?” Morag said

“Yes..I have to go and get changed, I have to pick up a clients motor” Michael said

“Maybe we can have lunch later?” Morag said

“I am going to be tied up for the whole day” Michael said as he got up and put on his shirt then he went bck over to the bed and sat down then he kissed Morag

“I had a great night” Micheal said then he kissed Morags neck and worked his way to her cheek

“Anytime you are in the city..be sure to look me up” Morag said

‘I definitely will’ Michael said then he kissed Morags lips then got up and walked towards the door and let himself out.

“Now its time to take care of you…daughter dearest’  Morag smiled and rested her head on the pillows.

The Carter Apartments- The City

Brett yawned then he opened his eyes. He walked to the front door, opened it then picked up the newspapers on the floor then closed the door. He walked towards the kitchen and sat down then he opened the newspaper to page two and smiled. Brett then walked over to the phone and picked it up

“Hello…I would like to make a delievery but I need it to get there today..you can do that?…excellent” Brett said and smiled

Bobby- “I know you have to work tomorrow so I am going to the appointment with Pippa”

Frank –“ Youre joking arentcha?”

Bobby-“No, I just thought you would be busy”

Frank-“ Busy to meet my baby boy…Ill take the whole week off if I have to”

Bobby-“Thank you for being here..I really need you”

Frank-“ There is nowhere else I would rather be”

“Phone ringing’

Bobby opened her eyes and wiped her face “stupid dream” Bobby said to herself and sighed then she looked down at her ring finger…

Lime Residence-Waldorf Creek

Mrs Lime walked into the kitchen to see Geoff whistling while he cracked some eggs into a bowl

“Morning love” Mrs Lime said

“Good Morning” Geoff said then he walked over to his Mum and kissed her cheek

“You are really happy this morning” Mrs Lime said

“Life is perfect, my finacee is perfect… my baby son is perfect and today is going to be perfect..I am going to take my finacee out for a nice romantic lunch at the beach ’ Geoff said as he smiled

“Uncle Larry has just gone to the shop to get some juice..sit down..breakfast is nearly ready” Geoff said as Mrs Lime sat down looking at her son then sighed.

“Oh, you are awake, that was Geoff on the phone, he wanted me to let you know that he is going pick you up at 1pm for lunch…I must say, he is going all out to spoil you. I am very impressed. Donald said, Bobby didn’t respond

“Do you want some breakfast?” Donald said

“No, after my shower, I am going over to the caravan park” Bobby said

“I was hoping we could have some breakfast together…soon you will be having a family of your own’ Donald said

“I want to see Reverend Jones” Bobby said then she walked into the bathroom and shut the door while Donald looked annoyed

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Is it just you and me for breakfast?” Reverend Jones said with a smile

“I am afraid so..Carly has gone to work, Sally has gone to her friends place, Christopher is asleep and Steve starts his part time job at the diner today” Pippa said

“Oh that’s nice for him’ Reverend Jones said

“Yes, It usually starts getting busy this time of the year and with Bobby not working full they need the extra help…oh he wanted me to remind you of your hiking trip’ Pippa said

‘I knew he wouldn’t let me forget” Reverend Jones said with a smile

“I think he really likes you…especially with you being here for him after what happened’ Pippa said

“I adore all your children’ Reverend Jones said

“We adore you too” Pippa said as she looked at Reverend Jones and smiled then looked down

“Something is wrong Phillippa” Reverend Jones said

“You know me too well” Pippa said

‘Yes, I do. You were quiet last night” Reverend Jones said

“I don’t know..Iam just worried about Frank and about Bobby’ Pippa said

“Why?” Reverend Jones said

“I think Bobby is rushing itno this marriage and Frank..he  called last night, he said he wanted to say hello but I could sense in his voice that he is not happy’ Pippa said

“I thought things were going well” Reverend Jones said

“They are but…oh I don’t know..maybe I just miss him. Alf and Ailsa are going to spend Christmas with them..im probably just jealous’ Pippa said

“You are a mother, you have the right to worry.’ Reverend Jones said with a smile as he grabbed Pippas hand

“I hope so…of all my children, I worry about those two the most..I cant shake the feeling that something is going to happen” Pippa said

“All we can do is put it in the hands of God and hope things work out for both” Reverend Jones said with a smile

“I hope so Alex..I really hope so” Pippa said and looked uncertain.

Chapter 154

Beach-Summer Bay

Grant opened his eyes and rubbed his left eye then he looked down to see Megan lying on his chest then sighed. He didn’t know how they ended up falling asleep together. Grant nudged Megan and she began to wake up but instead of getting gup, she snuggled into Grants arms but Grant nudged her again and moved himself away from her. Megan opened her eyes.

“I guess we fell asleep” Grant said

“I guess we did” Megan said

“Im going to head back to the house” Grant said then he got up and gathered his things nd walked back to the house as Megan watched him

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Bobby parked her car, got out and began to make her way to the house but walked passed the house and to her old caravan, she tried the door, it was open. Bobby walked into the van and looked around…as she remembered the times she spent making love to Frank then she thought about Geoff….then she started breathing heavily then without warning, she began to cry then she rushed out of the van and rushed to the house

“PIPPA” Bobby shouted before she got to the door

“PIPPA” Bobby shouted as she opened the door

“What is it?” Pippa said as she rushed from the kitchen and Reverend Jones got up from the chair

“Pippa..I…I..I..cant…marry…him…Pippa I cant” Bobby said as she cried then she grabbed onto Pippas waist and cried as Pippa looked at Revrend Jones and sighed

Stewart Shop- Summer Bay

“Youre not still sulking are you?” Ailsa said as she read a magazine

“No, I am not..I am over it” Alf said as he put some cans on the shelf and Duncan put two cans on the floor and played with them

The bell above the door rang, Ailsa looked up from the magazine to see Morag walkig towards the counter

“Hello Alfred, Ailsa..my look at Duncan, hasn’t he grown” Morag said as she look Duncan

“Sis, why are you still here?” Alf said

“Well I wanted to take the two of you out to lunch” Morag said

“Im busy” Alf said

“Oh come on Alfred, you own the shop, you can close for a few hours..come on, I don’t see you all the time” Morag said

“I am busy, go with Ails” Alf said as Ailsa look up from her magazine

“Sounds like a great idea, what do you think Ailsa?” Morag said as Ailsa forced a smile

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Oh Bobby..im sorry”  Pippa said as she comforted Bobby on the couch as Revrend Jones played with Christopher on the floor

“Pippa I cant live the rest of my life knowing I made a big mistake..” Bobby said

“I know sweetheart..maybe it’s a good idea that you know this now” Pippa said

“When are you going to tell him?” Pippa said

“He is picking me up later, taking me to lunch, ill tell him when he comes over” Bobby said then she wiped her face

“Christopher, how about a walk along the beach before I head home….Would you two lovely ladies like to join us? Revrend Jones

“I hve some laundry to do..you go” Pippa said

“Ill come” Bobby said

“Good” Revrend Jones said with a smile

Stewart Residence- The City

“Take it easy” Matt said as he helped Barbra onto the couch

“Thank you” Barbra said

“Can I get you anything?” Matt said as he sat down next to Barbra

“No, just you being here is enough” Barbra said as Matt helped her get her legs on the couch and covered her

“I am really sorry..I know you really wanted this baby’ Barbra said

“It wasn’t your fault” Matt said

“Maybe we can try agin..the doctors said we can try again in a few months” Barbra said

“lets not talk about that now, just get some rest, Ill try and get off early” Matt said

“Thank you…I love you” Barbra said as she hugged Matt and smiled while he sighed and looked unsure

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

“Did anyone call for me?” Carly said

“No” Steve said as he counted the change then gave it to a customer

“I heard the phone ring” Carly said

“Yeah but it wasn’t anybody for you” Steve said as Carly looked disappointed. She was hoping that Ben was going to call…she wanted to apologise for saying something stupid to start a fight.

“Lance I am going on my break” Carly said

“Its not time yet” Lance said looking at his watch

“I wont be long, I just have to make a phoecall” Carly said

“The phone is right there” Kance said

“It’s a private call” Carly said then she walked out of the diner

“Women” Lnce said as Steve sighed

Bobby opened the front door, the house was quiet…her dad must’ve gone out. Bobby took off her jacket and walked to her bedroom and sat on the bed and put her hand on her stomach and looked down at the engagement ring. She had enjoyed talking to Reverend Jones on the beach..he never judged her, he made her see that love is very important in a relationship and without that in the foundation, a relationship doesn’t have the best chance. Bobby sighed then she reached behind her and picked up Alans bear

Background music-Frank and Bobbys theme

“Alan, I really wish you were here..I feel all alone..when will it be my turn to find someone who really loves me” Bobby said as tears ran down her cheek

“Knock on the door”

Bobby wiped her face and exhaled then she put the bear down and walked towards the front door and opened it

“Hi, the future Mrs Lime, are you ready to go?” Geoff said as he followed Bobby into the house

“Geoff, we need to talk” Bobby said

“I guess your dad told you about my plan to have us live on the farm…I know it will be a bit of a change for you but  I think it will be good for Tom to have his first few years on the farm” Geoff said

“Geoff..” Bobby said as she sighed

“I know I know…I we really should decide on a date before we think about where we are going to live. I was thinking next month..I don’t see the point in a long engagement and your dad was hoping we would get married before Tom arrives’ Geoff said as Bobby  sighed again

“Geoff…” Bobby said

“We can definitely have something arranged in a month, we can use the same room we used for the party and…” Geoff was interrupted

“Geoff, please stop…” Bobby said

“Whats wrong? Geoff said

“Geoff..im sorry…I cant marry you” Bobby said

“W..w..what..is this some kind of joke? Geoff said

“No its not..I am sorry, I cant marry you” Bobby said

“But why? Everything is going great between us, we have a baby coming soon” Geoff was interrupted

“I have a baby coming soon” Bobby said

“I don’t understand…what did I do wrong? If we are moving too fast, we can wait until after the baby to have the wedding because” Geoff was interrupted as Bobby took a deep breath

“I dont love you” Bobby said then exhaled

“You don’t love me?” Geoff said shocked

“Im sorry Geoff” Bobby said and wiped a tear from her cheek

“But why..we are a great team” Geoff said

“Geoff please don’t make it any harder…I am really sorry” Bobby said

“Sorry? You cant just play around with a blokes feelings like this” Geoff said as he wiped a tear from his cheek” Geoff said

“I didn’t mean to hurt you..im sorry” Bobby said

“Well its too late for sorry” Geoff said as Bobby put her head down

“What about Tom, can I see him when he is born?..i feel attached to him” Geoff said

“No, I dont think that is a good idea” Bobby said then she put her hand on her stomach

“I hope you never feel what Im feeling right now, you have ripped my heart into two..I hope nobody ever tells you that they don’t love you” Geoff said then he walked away and slammed the door. Bobby exhaled then she walked over to the couch and sat down

“I know what it feels like…when someone tells you that they don’t love you” Bobby said then she began to cry as she remembered when Frank told her he didn’t love her anymore

Manhattan-New York

Flashback

Roo “….good for Bobby, sounds like thing are working out for her, maybe this time she will get married..I am sure that will make her really happy”

Frank- “What do you mean?”

Roo-“Dad said she got engaged to some guy she is seeing…I hope things work out for her...

End of flashback

Frank exhaled as Roo kissed his neck

“I love it when we make up…im really sorry” Roo said as Frank smiled

“Dad said he is buying the tickets for him,  Ailsa and Duncan to come over for Christmas…I better find them a hotel nearby and soon before they all get booked up” Roo said

“Yeah” Frank said

“Christmas is going to be wonderful..ill have all my family with me to end a wonderful year” Roo said and Frank didn’t respond

“This year has been perfect..I got a promotion, you got a promotion, we are both making it in the big apple…I know that next year is going to be even better..i just know it” Roo said as Frank sighed and looked at the ceiling as Roo snuggled under his arms talking about plans for Christmas

End of background music

Summer Bay

Carly took the address book out of her pocket and looked for the number that Ben gave her. She had never called it before but after last night, she really wanted to apologize. Carly put some money in the phonebox and dialed the number…the line was disconnected. Carly dialed the number again and was told again that the line was disconnected. She looked at the number written down…maybe she wrote it wrong with Ben told her. Carly sighed, she had to wait until he called her for her to apologise. Carly put the receiver down then walked back to the diner.  

Donald closed the door and walked into the living room

“I thought you were going to lunch with Geoff..has he not arrived?” Donald said confused

“He just left” Bobby said as she sat down on the couch

“Oh is he coming back later?” Donald said as he sat opposite Bobby and read the first page of the news paper

“No” Bobby said as she stared at the floor

“Is there something wrong?” Donald said then he put the newspaper next to him

“Im not going to marry Geoff” Bobby said

“What?” Donald said

“I am not going to marry Geoff..I just told him, that is why he left” Bobby said

“But..but why not? You were happy yesterday…what could’ve possibly gone wrong? Donald said

“I made a mistake” Bobby said

“A mistake? Bobby, After the mess you made with Frank and Danny… this man loves you how was saying yes a mistake?” Donald said annoyed

“I don’t love Geoff” Bobby saod

“Nonsense…this is a good man willing to take care of you and a child that is not his” Donald said

“DON’T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT? I REALLY WANTED TO LOVE HIM, I THOUGHT LOVE DIDN’T MATTER RIGHT NOW AND I COULD GROW TO LOVE HIM BUT I CANT, I JUST CANT…” Bobby said then she started crying

“Oh Bobby, I am sorry” Donald said then he sat next to Bobby and tried to comfort her

“I really wanted to love him Dad….I really tried..”Bobby said as she cried and Donald sighed

Background music ends

Sands Resort-Summer Bay

“Well this is nice isn’t it, us getting to spend some time together” Morag said as she siped her cocktail

“Hmm”  Ailsa said

“So how is business?” Morag said

“Good” Morag said

“Alf tells me you are going to visit Ruth for Christmas” Morag soid

“Yes” Ailsa said

“You know, I am happy that I was wrong about Frank…from the sounds of it, he and Ruth are living a perfect life in New York” Morag said

“Morag, why are you really here? Ails said

“I told you, I just wanted to support my family at the awards” Morag said with a smile

“I am ready to order…the menu looks really goof” Morag said

“Yes it is, Bobby is doing a great job as catering director…I am sure you remember last night, she won an award for it” Ailsa said with a smile as Morag looked at her

Betty’s hair salon

“You look much better today Marilyn” Jenny said

“I feel much better, it must have been one of those 24hr bugs” Marilyn said with a smile

“Hey Marilyn…I didn’t want to say anything but I think I saw your boyfriend yesterday in Summer Bay” Jenny said

“In Summer Bay? I don’t think he knows anybody there, besides he was visiting family” Marilyn said as she folded a towel

“Maybe he has a twin but I am really sure I saw him” Jenny said

“Maybe he has a twin” Marilyn said with a smile as she walked awy and Jenny watched her go

Fisher Residence Summer Bay

Bobby-“Frank what is this?”

Frank-“Breakfast in bed for you”

Bobby –“ Oh Frank, you don’t need to do this”

Frank-“I know I don’t but I want to..here, take this glass…lets toast”

Bobby-“To what?”

Frank-“To sleepless nights dirty nappies and me loving you forever”

Bobby –“ To sleepless nights dirty nappies and me loving you forever”

Bobby opened her eyes and wiped her face, she was so tired of these dreams she had of Frank and crying. Bobby sighed, after telling Geoff she didn’t want to marry him and telling her Dad, Bobby needed to sleep because she was having a headache but now she was having a food craving. Bobby got out of bed and made her way to the kitchen

“Oh you are awake, I am making some pasta” Donald said as Bobby walked into the kitchen

“I am craving some chocolate cake so I am going to head down to the diner to see if there are some slices left” Bobby said as she picked up her key

“Ill go, you relax” Donald said

“No, that’s fine, I could do with the fresh air” Bobby saod

“Bobby are you alright?’ Donald said

“No, Dad, I am not but I am getting used to it’ Bobby said and walked out of the kitchen as Donald sighed and watched her go

Mitchell/Woods Residence-Summer Bay

Megan lay on her bed as she listened to Grant play the guitar..she watched his whle he slept then she lay in his arms..it felt so right being with him last night…

‘Knock at the door”

Megan sighed…it was probably Martin

Grant and Megan both opened their bedroom door to get the front door

“Its probably for you’ Grant said then he went back into his room, sat down on his bed and began to light play his guitar

Megan opened the door

“Hello Grogerous, this is  for you…I wanted to see if you are feeling better’ Martin said as he gave a red rose to Megan

“Thanks, Im feeling better” Megan said as Martin made his way into the house

“Do you want to go and grab some food” Martin said

“Sure” Megan said then she followed Martin out of the house, she wanted to get away from the awkwrdness between her and Grant. Grant heard the door close and sighed

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

‘So how was your first day?” Bobby said as she looked at Steve wiping down the tables

“Busy but good…thank you for giving me this job’ Steve said as Bobby smiled

“Hey Junior” Steve said as he lightly tapped Bobbys stomach as she walked past him

‘That’s the kitchen clean...oh hello Business person of the year didn’t know you were coming in today” Carly said

“I have a craving for cake and was hoping there was a slice of chocolate cake “ Bobby said with a smile as she walked to the kitchen

“Yeah, there is some in the fridge’ Carly said then Bobby went into the kitchen. This was the first time in over a year that she even wanted to eat chocolate cake…Franks chocolate cake. Bobby took out the cake and put two slices on a paper plate

“By the way, these came for you earlier” Carly said as she brought a bouquet of flowers to the kitchen

‘Who from?” Bobby said as she licked her finger that had some chocolate on it and walked to the couter

“I don’t know but here is a card” Carly said as she gave Bobby the card. Bobby carefully opened the card, read it and smiled

Background music- “Frank and Bobby’s theme” 

“Who is it from? Is it from Geoff..he is so romantic” Carly said then Bobby gave it to her

“Brett?” Carly said confused

“You may as well hear it from me…I ended my engagement with Goeff” Bobby said

“Why?  Thought you liked him..I thought everything was going well..what happened?’ Carly said

“I do like him…he is a great guy…but I don’t love him” Bobby said then she sighed and looked down

“You don’t love him….like you love Frank” Carly said then she put her hand on Bobbys shoulder

“Im sorry” Carly said

“Its alright…im over relationships…its going to be just me and Tom from now on” Bobby said as she forced a smile

“Hello Bobby” Bobby and Carly turned around to see Morag walking into the diner

“What can I get you?” Carly saidas she walked to the counter as Bobby sighed

“I just wanted a word with Bobby” Morag said as Carly walked back into the kitchen and Steve stood next to Morag

“I can tell her to go away” Carly said

“Ill just hear her out, otherwise, she wont go away” Bobby said

“Ok..Ill be outside” Carly said

“Come on, help me fold the chairs outside” Carly said

“No, I am not going anywhere” Steve said looking at Morag

“Its alright Steve” Bobby said as she walked to the counter then Steve and Carly walked out of the diner 

“What do you want?” Bobby said

“Cant I come and visit my bastard daughter?” Morag said as Bobby shook her head and walked into the kitchen as Morag followed behind her

“You really thought you were making a fool of me last night didn’t you?’ Morag said

“I wasn’t even thinking of you” Bobby said as she put the cake slices in a box

“Two slices for you and that no hoper you are marrying, he looks to be your type..inbred” Morag said

“What kind of fool takes on a child that isn’t his” Morag said as Bobby didn’t respond

“Its only a matter of time before Ailsa sees right through you throws you out of this place like the rubbish that you are “ Morag said looking around the kitchen

“There is nothing you can say that can hurt me anymore” Bobby said then she smiled then from the corner of her eye, Morag noticed the card on the table and picked it up

“To the beautiful girl who stole my heart. Congratulations on winning business woman of the year and caterer of the year..I am proud of you and I am still waiting, Brett” Morags stomach dropped when she read his name and how he left her after they made love

“Hello Sir” Steve said as he saw Grant walking towards the diner

“So the party is out here is it?” Grant said

“Do you mind waiting a few minutes, there is a private conversation going on inside” Carly said

“I guess a few minutes will not hurt” Grant said as he sat down

“Is there anything else you wanted, I want to close up and go home” Bobby said as she felt a headache coming on

“I cant figure out what Brett sees in you..well, the Macklins are known for their charity work..I suppose Brett was doing his good deed for the day sending you those cheap flowers” Morag said.

“You can say whatever you want, I told you, there is nothing you can say to hurt me” Bobby said then she picked up the  cake slices

“Ailsa told me that her and Alf are going to see Ruth and Frank for Christmas” Morag said as Bobbys heart jumped

“Frank really surprised me, he turned out to be the perfect man for Ruth, a man she deserves..he definitely made the right choice leaving you in the gutter where you belong” Morag said as Bobby felt herself getting upset

“it wont be long before they announce the addition to their famly” Morag said and Bobbys heart just broke and her facial expression changed… she couldn’t believe it, Frank and Roo were going to have a baby…Morag could tell she struck a nerve..

“Just go ok” Bobby said as her voice broke and into a cry and she wiped the tears from her face

“Oh, struck a nerve did I...still upset thatyou were left in the gutter why Frank married the woman of his dreams? Morag said and laughed

“Leave me alone” Bobby said

“Leave you alone?, I have not even begun with you…I am going to make your life a living hell, just like you made mine..I am gong to remind you of how much of a mistake you are to me and to Frank” Morag said

“OK YOU WIN, please Just go away” Bobby said feeling herself getting light headed, she could hear Morag talking but she couldn’t hear what she said and she grabbed the end of the table 

“Im not going anywhere....as a matter of fact, I might move back to summer bay to make live miserable for you....You don’t deserve happiness, you don’t even deserve the child you are carrying, you are a disgusting person and I am sure Frank regrets the day he ever laid eyes on you..” Morag said as Bobby cried trying to walk out of the kitchen then bent over when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach.

but that’s all over now, he is with the woman he truly loves and soon Ruth will be raising the baby of a decent man who loves her not some bastard child ” Morag said and laughed

“What was that?” Steve said as they heard a loud bang Carly looked at Steve then they rushed inside with Grant behind them. When they walked around to the kitchen, Bobby was lying on the floor

“Bobby..” Steve said as he knelt down

“Bobby, please wake up” Steve said as he shook Bobby

“Shes not waking up…what did you do to her…WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER” Steve got up and shouted at Morag

“I I I I didn’t do anything, she just fell on the floor” Morag said shocked

Grant knelt on the floor “Bobby, Bobby” he said as he shook her then he felt her pulse as Carly frantically called the ambulance and Steve brushed the hair away from Bobby’s face

”Bobby please wake up” Steve said

“We don’t have time to call the ambulance, her pulse is very low my car is outside” Grant said as he carefully picked up Bobby and he rushed to his car

Steve breathed heavily and stood right in front of Morag

“If anything happens to Bobby or the baby..you will pay…do you understand me…you will pay so you better get on your knees and pray they are both alright” Steve said to a frightened Morag in a very calm voice

“STEVE COME ON” Carly shouted then he ran out of the diner and turned the light off. Morag slowly walked out of the kitchen and sat down on the chair then she put her hand over mouth and a tear fell from her cheek

Background music ends

A difficult chapter to write...a few tears were shed...I hope you enjoy

Chapter 155

‘Im home love” Alf said as he closed the door then Duncan ran to towards him and Alf picked him up then walked over to the couch the Ailsa came into the living room with an annoyed look on her face

“Im sorry love” Alf said

“Please don’t put me in that position ever again” Ailsa said

“I didn’t mean to but I was busy…Morag was trying to be nice, I thought you two spending time would help you get closer” Alf said

“No Alf, your Sister always has an agenda, and I want no part of it. She has shown her true colours, no amount of “trying to be nice” is ever going to change that” Ailsa said

“Phone ringing”

“You can get that” Ailsa said as she went back into the kitchen as Alf sighed, then he got up and walked over to the phone

“Hello?” Alf said as he picked up the receiver

“Sis, what do you want?...when did this happen….ok, im on my way” Alf said then he put the phone down

“That was Morag, she wants you to come and close up the diner…apparently something happened tonight, Bobby has been rushed to hospital and shes at the diner” Alf said as Ailsa looked shocked

“You can take Duncan with you, I am going to the hospital” Ailsa said then she rushed past Alf and headed towards the door.

General Hospital-Summer Bay

“Please help us” Carly said as she pushed the door open as Steve carried an unconscious Bobby into the hospital

“What happened?” One of the nurses said as she directed Steve top put Bobby on a hospital bed

“We don’t know, she collapsed at the diner and she wont wake up…please tell me she is going to be alright” Steve said as he gently put Bobby down and a doctor rushed over and began examining Bobby

“Shes 7 months pregnant” Carly said as her and Steve watched the doctor do more checks on Bobby then whispered to the nurse

“We have to rush her to do more checks…you have to leave now” The Doctor said

“Is she going to be alright?” Steve said confused

“We will let you know once we know something” The Doctor said they they rushed Bobby off as Carly wiped her face

“I m sure she is going to be alright” Grant said as he looked at Steve and Carly

“Im going to call Pippa” Carly said as she wiped her face

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Im home” Sally said as she opened the door

“Hello Sweetheart, did you have a good day?” Pippa said as Sally hugged her

“Yes, it was fun…Hello Reverend Jones” Sally said

“Hello Sally” Reverend Jones said and smiled then he made a funny face at Christopher who laughed

“ ..what are you doing?” Sally said

“ Just getting some of Christopher’s old clothes ready for Tom” Pippa said with a smile. She was excited about the baby coming…even though relationships had not worked out for Bobby, she hoped that Tom will give her some new hope

“Phone ringing”

“Ill get that” Pippa said as she walked towards the phone

“So, Sally, tell me about your day” Reverend Jones said as Sally smiled and sat next to him

“We went to the zoo” Sally began to say

“Hello, Caravan Park” Pippa said when she picked up the receiver, Reverend Jones looked up, Pippas face had gone white

“Im on my way” Pippa said then she put the phone down

“Is everything alright?” Reverend Jones said

“No…that was Carly, Bobby was rushed to hospital” Pippa said in shock

“Ok, lets go” Reverend Jones said as he stood up with Christopher and Sally held his hand and they rushed to the door

General hospital-Summer Bay

“Her blood pressure has gone very low” The nurse said

“Nurse, what about the baby?” The Doctor said

“Low as well” The Nurse said

“Dr Bartholemew has been paged and is on his way” The second nurse said

“The babies heart rate is too low, we have to perform an emergency cesarean and hope that he gets here in time to remove the growth” The Doctor said

“Carly, have you heard anything” Ailsa said as she rushed into the emergency waiting area

“No” the Doctors rushed her of, they are going to do some tests” Carly said

“Does Pippa know?” Ailsa said

“Shes on her way” Carly said

“What happened?” Ailsa said

“I don’t know…one minute she was talking to Mrs Bellingham then next minute she was on the floor” Carly said as Ailsa sighed

“Have you told Donald?” Ailsa said

“No” Carly said

“Right, ill go and phone him” Ailsa said as Carly went and sat next to Steve who was staring at the wall

Bayside Diner- Summer Bay

“Sis” Alf said as he walked into the diner

“Hello Alfred..I hope Ailsa wont mind, I helped myself to a coffee” Morag said with a smile

“What is going on Morag?” Alf said

“Nothing, I wanted to let you know the diner was empty and you needed to come and lock it up” Morag said with a smile

“What happened between you and Bobby” Alf said

“That wretched child, looking for sympathy as usual…I was talking to her then she just threw herself on the floor and that idiotic family of hers fell for it and rushed her to hospital…Hello Duncan” Morag said

“Ails is on her way to the hospital” Alf said

“Shes porbably wasting her time…anyway..I have to go…I was going to leave tonight but I think I will get some beauty rest and leave in the morning…maybe we can have breakfast before I go..I want to get Ruths number from you” Morag said then she got up

“Alright” Alf said suspiciously as Morag smiled and waved goodbye..as she walked to the door her smile disappeared and she had to stop herself from the ter falling down her cheek.

Fisher Residence- Summer Bay

I think we should plan for you to drop by tomorrow ” Donald said

“Do you think she will want to talk to me?” Geoff said

“Why not? A few hours have passed by. Its up to you to make her realize that you are the one for her” Donald said

“But Bobby told me that she doesn’t love me” Geoff said

“Bobby doesn’t know what she wants, she lives in a fairlytale land nd doesn’t think logically and that’s why she is always making mistakes, like breaking off the engagement for you. Geoff, I know my daughter, you are the best thing that will happen to her..she just needs to see sense, that’s all” Donald said

“Maybe you should talk to her first then let me know when to come over” Geoff said

"Alright, I will talk to her when she gets home and I wil let you know in the morning..bye" Donald said then he rolled his eyes and put the pone down. H ewas about to walk to the kitchen

“Phone ringing

“Hello” Donald said as he picked up the receiver then his face went blank as he listened to what Ailsa told him.

“Oh Pippa” Carly said as Pippa came through the door, she got up and ran over to her and hugged her. Pippa wiped her eyes

“What did the Doctors say?” Pippa said

“Nothing yet, they rushed Bobby up and we have not heard anything. They said they will let us know” Carly said as Pippa sighed

“Is baby Tom going to be ok?” Sally said

“We don’t know yet sweetheart..lets hope that he is” Pippa said then Reverend jones walked up behind her

“Take Christopher, I am going to the Chaplin to see if I can go to her and say a prayer”  Revrend Jones said

“Thank you” Pippa said as she took Christopher and went and sat down next to Steve

“Oh, hello Grant” Pippa said

“Hi, I hope you don’t mind me being here, I was at the diner and drove” Grant said

“Thank you” Pippa said

“Dr Batholemew is here, he is just scrubbing in” The Nurse said

“Just in time” The doctor said

“How is her pressure?” The doctor said

“Both her and the baby, really low” The nurse said

“Lets hurry up and get the baby out so Dr Batholemew can do his work” The doctor said

“NICU are ready” The second Nurse said as the Dr began the cesarean

Manhattan-New York

Tom-“Well done mate, he looks just like you

Frank “Tom, I never knew having him would change my life.. the love I have for my son is completely different…like nothing I have ever felt before”

Tom –“I know…but you know he has to go”

Frank- “Go where?”

Tom-“We have to go now…”

“Frank-“Hey, were are you going with my baby?”

“Tom-“take care of yourself Frank”

Frank-“TOM WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH MY BABY?

Frank opened his eyes and exhaled…he just had the strangest dream..that was the first time that he had ever dreamt about Tom, the dream felt very real. Frank breathed in and out heavily then he looked at Roo fast asleep next to him then he snuggled behind her, kissed her cheek and smiled

“Baby Boy Simpson, Time of death 10:01pm”  the nurse said then wrapped the baby in a blanket.

“Lets prep her for surgery” Dr Batholomew said as the nurse left the room

“Please wait” –Reverend Jones said then he got up

“Is he gone? I am a clergy” Reverend Jones said as he showed the Nurse his identifiction

“Yes..I am sorry” The nurse said as the Doctor came out

“Im just going to let the family know” The Doctor said

“Doctor, please wait…I am friends with Roberta and her family...Do you mind giving me a few minute with the baby, I want to give him a final prayer before you tell the family” Reverend Jones

Yes, this room is empty” The Nurse said as she directed Reverend Jones into the room

“We will be outside” The Nurse said as she handed Reverend Jones the baby and closed the door. Reverend Jones looked at the baby, he was beautiful, a full head of dark hair..olive skin…he looked like he was asleep. Reverend Jones put the baby on the bed gently then went on his knees,  made the sign of the cross to himself then on the baby.

“Gracious Father, into your care I submit this baby…your Angel back into your arms with the name Thomas Frank. Our understanding falls short but your mercy is plenty and will guide us to know that your will is the only way. Father, may the blessing of Thomas Frank’s short life be upon his parents, Frank and Roberta and may their hearts be filled with joy knowing they created an angel from love. Father, I commit Roberta into your care, may you guide your servants hands to repair her body and her heart..we thank you our Father for your infinite mercy and I ask thou for this mercy to be upon Philippa and her family this night.  In the sacred name of Jesus Christ I leave this blessing ..Amen” Reverend Jones opened his eyes and looked at Thomas Frank and wiped a tear from his eye

“Rest in peace my Angel…rest in peace” Reverend Jones said then he stood up, picked up Thomas Frank and walked to the door, opened it and handed him to the nurse

“Thank you” Reverend Jones said to the Nurse who smiled and walked away to the mortuary with Thomas Frank

“Doctor, after you” Reverend Jones said and followed the Dr back to the waiting area

“What is taking them so long, we should know something by now” Donald sid as he walked up and down

“The Dr said he would let us know” Carly said

“I am aware of that Morris, I am not an idiot” Donald said as Carly put her head down

“Donald, Carly was just trying to help” Ailsa said then The Doctor and Reverend Jones came through the door

“Mrs Fletcher and Mr Fisher” The Doctor said then Pippa and Donald rushed over to him while Reverend Jones went and stood near the seating area

“Oh No” Pippa said then she began to cry as Donald looked at the Dr then the Dr walked away and Carly got up and ran over to Pippa who was still crying

“Pippa whats the matter?” Sally said as she got up and walked over to Pippa who walked over to Reverend Jones and rested her head on his shoulders then he hugged her and she cried

Background music ends

Sands Resort-Summer Bay

Morag drank the last gulp of her whisky then put the glass down and put her dress in her overnight bag

“Knock on the door”

Morag looked at the door, she wasn’t expecting anyone at this time. She walked over to the door and opened it

“Ailsa, I wasn’t expecting you , come in” Morag said as Ailsa followed and closed the door behind her

“What can I do for you?” Morag said

“Why did you come here?” Ailsa said

“I told you at lunch, I came to support my family at the awards” Morag said as she sat down and motioned for Ailsa to sit

“Morag, I don’t believe…there is always an agenda with you…so the truth…why did you come here?” Ailsa said

“Ok, you know why I came here, to ruin Bobbys life..” Morag said as she stood up and walked to the window

“Why Morag, what did Bobby do to you that was so bad other than be your daughter?” Ailsa said

“She ruined my life that’s what she did..she ruined my life because she is my daughter” Morag said and turned around

“I had a wonderful life with Richard..he was everything I dreamed of…Pudge Stewart dating  a gorgeous successful man…I felt lucky when he told me he wanted to marry me. After I stupidly slept with Donald, in my heart, I really thought I was pregnant with Richards baby but I told Richard I was pregnant, he knew straight away that I had been unfaithful because he was infertile… he never told me that and from that day, he never touched me again” Morag said then she began to cry “….I loved him so much and he refused to touch me because I had been unfaithful....oh yeah we looked like the perfect couple in public but behind closed doors we were strangers....I loved that man, he was my life and in a split second, my life was over so you see that is why I can never forgive Bobby for what she did and tonight, I wanted to remind her of that, remind her of how much she was a mistake and how she ruined my life and for that she will pay..I ill get even with her and make her life a misery” Morag said and continued to cry and held onto the chair for support as Ailsa looked at her then she stood up

“Tonight, Bobby lost her baby, she doesn’t even know it yet because shes currently having surgery to remove a tumor from her brain so I think you are pretty much even…you both lost someone you love. …I hope all this vendetta was worth it” Ailsa said then she walked out of the hotel room as Morag sat down and began to digest what Ailsa said then slowly she began to cry…cry because she caused the death of her grandchild

Background music ends

Chapter 156

“Nurse is there any news?” Carly said standing up as she saw the Nurse coming through the door

“I am afraid not, Dr Bartholamew will come and speak with you all once he is done” The Nurse said

“Thanks” Carly said then she went to sit back down

“What is the matter with you Morris? The Nurses doesn’t need you asking stupid questions every minute” Donald said annoyed as Carly looked shocked by his outburst

“Donald, this is an upsetting time for all of us, there is no need to take it out on Carly” Pippa said as she stroked Sallys hair who was lying on her lap

“Well she shouldn’t be asking stupid questions” Donald said

“Shes my family too, I care” Carly said as she began to cry

“Mr Fisher and Mrs Fletcher” Dr Batholamew said as he came through the door. Donald got up and Pippa slowly lifted Sallys head until she sat up then Pippa got up

“Can we go somewhere private and speak?” Dr Bartholamew said

“Doctor, everyone here is family” Pippa said

“I don’t think…” Pippa was interrupted

“Donald will you be quiet” Pippa said annoyed which shocked Donald

“Sorry Dr Bartholamew please carry on” Pippa said

“First of all, I want to offer my condolences for your loss of Baby Simpson” Dr Bartholamew

“Thank you” Pippa said

“We removed a small tumor from Bobby’s brain, we have to run tests to find out if it malignant or benign…” Dr Bartholamew said

“Does it have anything to do with an aneurysm? Her Brother died two years ago from an aneurysm” Donld said

“There is a very small chance of aneurysms running in a family but in Bobbys case, it is not in aneurysm. At this stage we would need to run more tests to conclude how Bobby got this tumor but it is situated in a part of the brain where she would’ve had some side affects, mainly headaches” Dr Bartholamew said

“Yes, she was often complaining of headaches and was told it was hormones due to the pregnancy” Pippa said

“Where is she now, can I see her?” Donald said

“You can shortly, she is being taken to the intensive care unit but I want to advise you  that it is mandatory for all patients who have had brain surgery to be placed in a medically induced coma to allow the brain to relax and reduced the occurrence of swelling” Dr Bartholomew

“How long for?” Donald said

“72 hours then we will run some more tests and if I am satisfied with the results we will reverse the coma and let Bobby wake up when she is ready” Dr Bartholomew said

“Thank you Doctor” Pippa said then Dr Bartholomew smiled and walked away

“Is Bobby going to be ok?” Sally said as she walked over to Pippa

“I hope so sweetheart” Pippa said as Sally hugged her

“Ill wait and try and see Bobby tonight, Alex can you please take the kids home..ill make my way home later” Pippa said as she stood infront of Reverend Jones

“Of course...call and ill come back and get you” Reverend Jones

“ill probably spend the night” Pippa said

“I want to stay” Steve said

“Me too” Sally said

“Im staying” Carly said

“There is nothing we can do other than pray and wait, go home, get some sleep. When people are in comas its often a good idea to talk to them…we can do that tomorrow” Pippa said and smile

“I suppose ill see Bobby then go home and start packing all those baby things” Donald said

“Do you think that is a good idea?” Pippa said

“Why not, we have to get on with life” Donald said as Steve looked at him

“Donald, usually in these cases, the mother needs time to grieve and say goodbye in her own way” Pippa said

“Really? and you are a grieving mother?” Donald said as Steve looked at him

“Donald…” Pippa was interrupted

“I know Bobby, I know what she would want, which is to get everything cleared away and get on with life” Donald said

“Donald, under the circumstances, maybe that is a decision that Roberta needs to make about when its time to move on” Reverend Jones said

“What business is it of yours? Why are you even here? Bobby is my daughter not yours, you keep involving yourself into her life and she keeps making silly decisions after you give her ridiculous advice” Donald said

“Don’t speak to him like that” Steve said as he stood up and stood in front of Donald

“Or what Mattheson? “ Donald said

“Its alright Steve, lets go “ Reverend Jones said as he carried Christopher and Steve walked behind him

“Good riddance” Donald said then Steve turned around and stood in front of Donald

“Say another word, I will lay you flat on the floor” Steve said as Donald looked shocked

“Steven please stop” Pippa said as she grabbed Steves arm and managed to pull him away then she looked at Donald with pity then walked off towards the intensive care unit

Background music ends

Mitchell/Woods Resdience

Holding back the tears
Chance for me to escape from all I know
Holding back the tears
'Cause nothing here has grown
I've wasted all my tears
Wasted all those years
Nothing had the chance to be good
Nothing ever could, yeah

I'll keep holding on
I'll keep holding on
I'll keep holding on
I'll keep holding on, so tight

Megan closed the door as she heard Grant playing and singing softly on the veranda and walked over to him

Well I've wasted all my tears
Wasted all of those years
And nothing had the chance to be good
'Cause nothing ever could

I'll keep holding on

Grant stopped when he sensed someone behind him

“Oh don’t stop, you play and sing beautifully” Megan said then Grant put the guitar down and looked at the beach

“Is everything alright?” Megan said then Grant sighed

Tonight Bobby lost her baby” Grant said

“Oh no, what happened?” Megan said

“She collapsed at the diner, I took her to hospital with her siblings..when I left, she was having surgery to remove a tumor from her brain” Grant said

“That is awful, I hope everything turns out well” Megan said

“Times like this really make you think about how fragile and short life is” Grant said and he sighed then Megan put her arm around his shoulders and Grant exhaled then looked up at Megan and she slowly reached forward and kissed Grant who pulled back then he looked into her eyes and leaned forward and they kissed passionately.

“You coming to bed love?” Alf said as he looked at Ailsa, she didn’t respond

“Ails” Alf said

“Hmm, did you say something?” Ails said as she looked at Alf as he sat down at the dining table

“I said are you not coming to bed, its pretty late” Alf said

“Yes in a minute” Ailsa said then she drank some of her tea

“Im sure Bobby is going to be ok” Alf said, Ailsa didn’t respond

“Love?” Alf said

“I heard you…what I have been sitting here thinking about is why Morag would be so cruel..never in my life have I come across someone who would intentionally hurt their child…kill their grandchild” Ailsa said

“Morag is many thing but I know she didn’t intentionally kill the baby” Alf said

“Oh yeah, so why is the baby dead?” Ailsa said

“I don’t know do I,  maybe there was something wrong” Alf said

“Yes there was something wrong, Morag” Alf said

“Lets just go to bed, we can talk about it tomorrow” Alf said

“What is there to talk about? I don’t want Morag in this house again or near Duncan” Ailsa said

“Come on Ails, she is my sister” Alf said

“I don’t want Morag in this house again or near Duncan..end of discussion” Ailsa said then she got up and walked towards the bedroom as lf sighed

Morag  walked passed the Nurses office in the intensive care unit. Slowly she walked pass the patients in intensive care until she got to Bobby. Morag exhaled as she saw Bobby hooked up to various tubes while a machine monitored her heart. She looked like she was fast asleep while her hands rested by her sides. Morag took her sunglasses off and exhaled as she looked at Bobby then she slowly touched Bobbys hand ““Im sorry” Morag said and before she knew it, she began to cry

“Can I help you?” The Nurse said which startled Morag

“I I just wanted to see how she is doing” Morag said as she put her glasses back on

“Visiting time is over, only immediate family” The Nurse said

““I wont be long” Morag said

“If you are not immediate family, I m going to have to you to leave” The Nurse said

“But I am…” Morag said then she stopped

“Pardon?” The Nurse said

“Nothing, it doesn’t matter” Morag said then she exhaled, wiped her cheeks and walked out…a few moments later, Pippa came in from the other direction as the Nurse wrote down some notes on Bobby’s hospital records

“She looks really peaceful” Pippa said as the Nurse tucked the sides of Bobbys blanket under the covers and smiled

“By the way,  Bobby had a visitor” The Nurse said

“Who?” Pippa said

“She didn’t say who she is but I told her immediate family only then she left” The Nurse said then she walked out then Pippa sat on the chair next to Bobbys bed then reached for her hand and sighed then a tear fell down her cheek as her heart broke for her daughter and her grandson

Manhattan-New York

Roo  slowly opened the bedside table drawer so as not to wake Frank up who was sleeping in and took out her contraceptive pills.  She  took one then she drank some water then she put the pills back into the draw and closed it then walked into the kitchen. As she walked away Frank opened his eyes and looked at her then sighed and looked at the ceiling as his frustration came back about wanting to start a family…When he asked Bobby, she agreed to start their family Frank remembered…by now, if they were still together, they would be having a baby soon Frank thought then he turned onto his side and sighed.

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Reverend Jones closed the door after he entered the house. He wanted to wait by the phone in case Pippa called. He looked ahead at the couch to see Steve sitting down staring at the floor

“Are you ok my child?”  Reverend Jones said as he sat next to Steve

“This is my fault” Steve said

“What is your fault?” Reverend Jones

“Tonight, what happened to Bobby” Steve said

“It wasn’t your fault” Reverend Jones

“Yes it was…just like Sally getting kidnapped was my fault” Steve said

“Don’t blame yourself, you were not to know that these things were going to happen” Reverend Jones said

“I should’ve known…Frank asked me to look after them…..I promised that I would…I failed” Steve said

“No, you didn’t..none of this is your fault” Reverend Jones said

“Yes it is..how do I explain to Frank that I didn’t looked after Bobby and” Steve stopped talking

“And what?” Reverend Jones said

“Nothing, never mind” Steve said

“I know about Frank being the father of Thomas” Reverend Jones said as Steve turned and looked at him then started breathing heavily and began to cry

“Reverend Jones how do I look Frank in the eye and tell him I didn’t take care of Bobby and his son? How do I tell him that I could have stopped this from happening? How do I do that?

Steve said then he cried

"Its ok my chlld' Reverend Jones said

"No its not...you dont understand, Frank made me promise to look after Bobby, he will never forgive me Reverend Jones..I was responsible for killing his child, he will never forgive me ”  Steve said as he cried as Reverend Jones sighed and comforted him.

Background music ends

Chapter 157

Five days later

Mitchell/Woods Residence

“Oh Sorry” Megan said as she bumped into Grant as he came out of his bedroom. Grant smiled then he went into the kitchen as Megan stood by her bedroom door then she sighed and went into the kitchen

“Can we talk about what happened?” Megan said

“I don’t think there is anything to talk about” Grant said as he poured cereal into a bowl

“I think there is, we cant keep avoiding each other and being awkward” Megan said as stood closer to Grant

“I am not avoiding you” Grant said and smiled then took some milk out of the fridge and went to sit down. Megan followed and also sat down

“So why are things awkward between us?” Megan said

“Things are not awkward. We kissed, it shouldn’t have happened, I was spaced out because of what happened to Bobby and you have a boyfriend” Grant said

“I know but” Megan was interrupted

“There isn’t any buts, just cool it…ok” Grant said then he poured some milk in the bowl, walked over to the fridge and put the milk back then walked to his bedroom and closed the door.

ClergyHouse-NewCastle

Reverend Jones made the sign of the cross then got up. He wanted to stay in Summer Bay but Philippa encouraged him to go back home as they were now going to wait for Roberta to come out of the coma.

“Knock at the door”

“Come in” Reverend Jones said then the door opened

“Reverend Jones, the committee are here” Deacon Thompson said

“Thank you, I will be there shortly” Reverend Jones said with a smile. Even though he had dealt with many deaths, the passing of Thomas Frank really affected him because it felt like he lost his own grandchild. Reverend Jones closed the door behind him and made the short walk to the church

“Good Morning Reverend Jones” Reverend Jones turned around to see Les Morgan walking towards him

“Good Morning Les, how are you this day?” Reverend Jones said with a smile

“Oh, just fine thank you Reverend Jones” Les said

“Good” Reverend Jones said and continued walking

“Excuse me Reverend Jones” Les said

“ Yes” Reverend Jones said and turned around

“I hope you don’t mind me asking but the other day, the young lady that came to visit you, she seemed very upset, is she Ok? Les said

Background music- Frank and Bobbys theme

“Unfortunately no, her baby, a little boy was called to heaven and she is now in a coma due to a tumour on her brain” Reverend Jones

“Oh, I am very sorry to hear that” Les said then he took his hat off and bowed his head

“Thank you” Reverend Jones

“If you don’t mind me asking, what is your friends name, I want to pray for her” Les said

“Of course not, her name is Roberta” Reverend Jones said as Les took a small notebook from his pocket and wrote the name he was just told

“If you don’t mind me asking, did the baby have a name?” Les said

“Yes, his initials are TF” Reverend Jones said as Les wrote it on the small note pad then put it in his pocket

“Right, thank you…well I better get on then” Les said then he smiled and walked away. Reverend Jones sighed he just informed Les that his grandson had passed away…something he will never know. Reverend Jones sighed again then continued to walk to the church

Background Music ends

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

Alf put the box of groceries on the counter and walked into the kitchen

“I brought your order” Alf said to his wife who ignored him.

“The travel agent called and said I can pick up the tickets for New York” Alf said as Ailsa ignored him

“Ails, how long are you going to keep this up?” Alf said

“Until you realize that when I mean something, I mean it. I told you that I didn’t want Morag in the house but oh no, what I say doesn’t matter does it?” Ailsa said

“Come on love, she didn’t kill the baby” Alf said

“As far as I am concerned she did” Ails said

“I am going to the city to see her, she asked me to take care of a few things for her. Apparently, she is moving” Alf said

“The further the better” Ailsa said

“Come on Ails, be fair” Alf said

“Bye Alfred” Ailsa said then she walked into the pantry leaving Alf standing in the kitchen then he sighed

Donald sat on the chair looking at Bobby, she looked peaceful as she slept with her hands by her side. Dr Batholemew still couldn’t pinpoint the reason why the tumour occurred since Bobby was healthy however, After running some tests, Dr Bartholemew decided it was a good idea to reverse the coma today so now they were waiting for Bobby to come around. Donald jumped as he heard the door open

“Hello Mr Fisher” The Nurse said as she came into the room, she smiled to herself, she remembered when he was her teacher at Summer Bay high school

“Do you have any idea when Bobby will wake up?” Donald said

“We don’t know Mr Fisher. Once the coma is reversed we just have to wait for the patients to come around in their own time” The Nurse said

“Isnt there something you can give her to wake her up?” Donald said

“I am afraid not, when Bobby is ready she will come around” The nurse said as she wrote some notes on Bobbys record, changed the drip and left the room as Donald sighed

Stewart Shop- Summer Bay

Alf sat on the chair behind the counter and looked at the three tickets. He couldn’t wait to see Ruth then he sighed, Ailsa is his wife but Morag is his sister, he felt caught inbetween the two then he sighed, opened his draw and took out his phone book. He knew who to call to make him smile, just as he was about to pick the receiver up, his smile disappeared….he needed to know if Pippa had told Frank about Bobby…he didn’t want Frank coming back to Summer Bay…he needed to be with Ruth, his wife. Alf sighed then picked up the receiver.

Manhattan-New York

“What about this?” Roo said as she put a dress up to herself

“Yeah, fine” Frank said

“Ok, what about this” Roo said

“Fine” Frank said

‘You are not even looking” Roo said annoyed

“I did, they are both fine” Frank said as he read a magazine

“Can you at least show some interest, this is our first thanksgiving here in America, Helen is kind enough to invite us, I want to look my best” Roo said

“I don’t even know why we have to go anyway” Frank said

“Its important to me, for my job…please Frank” Roo said as she walked over to the bed and sat next to Frank

“I said I was going to go, didn’t I” Frank said

“Yeah I know but go because you want to support me, not because you think I am forcing you” Roo said

“Alright” Frank said with a smile then Roo kissed him and Frank rolled her over so he was on top of her

“Don’t Frank, I forgot to take my pill today” Roo said

“So…” Frank said as he kissed Roos neck

“We talked about this already” Roo said

“Phone ringing”

Frank sighed and rolled off Roo as she got up and walked towards the phone

“Hello” Roo said as she answered the phone

“Hello Ruthy, did I wake you up? Alf said

“No Dad, we are still awake, how are you” Roo said as Frank rolled his eyes

“Yeah, good. I just wanted to let you know that I got the tickets, Ails me and Duncan will be arriving on the 20th Dec” Alf said

“That’s great Dad, I cant wait. I found a hotel real close to our place” Roo said

“That’s great love…so how is everything? Roo said

“Just great, My boss invited Frank and I to her home for tomorrow for the American thanksgiving so I was just trying to find something to wear” Roo said

“I am sure you will look lobvely in anything gyou wear love” Alf said

“Thanks Dad, I wish Frank felt the same, I want him to help me find something to wear and he isn’t interested” Roo said

“How is Frank?” Alf said

“Yeah, he is doing really well. I told you he got a promotion so is busy at work so things are good” Roo said

“That’s great to hear love well I better get going, I need to go to your Auntie Morags place, she moving and wants me to take care of a few thing” Alf said

“Moving? Where is she going to? She called two days ago but didn’t mention anything about moving” Roo said

“Did she, what did she say?” Alf said

“Nothing much, just that she got the number from you and wanted to say hello. She said she might come and visit next year some time” Roo said

“Right…well I better go, say hello to Frank for me” Alf said

“I will dad, take care” Roo said then she put the phone down

“Dad said hi” Roo said

“Yeah, I gathered that” Frank said and Roo sighed

“Frank, everytime this baby subject comes up you get all moody” Roo said

“I cant help it, I want us to be a family” Frank said

“We are a family” Roo said

“You know what I mean” Frank said then he got into bed covered himself then turned his light off as Roo sighed and looked at him

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Pippa walked down the stairs, she had just put Christopher down to have a nap and was now going to do some laundry then she was going to pick up Sally from school and go and see Bobby

“Knock on the door”

Pippa walked into the living room and she could see Michael at the door

“Hello Michael, what can I do for you?” Pippa said

“I just came to pay up for another month” Michael said

“Oh right, I am sorry, my mind was elsewhere..no work today?” Pippa said as she walked into the kitchen to get a receipt book

“Adam is looking after the boatshed” Michael said shortly after Pippa returned to the living room  Michael stared at

“How is Bobby doing?” Michael said

“Well her coma was reversed, we are just waiting for her to wake up in her own time” Pippa said

“Sorry about the baby” Michael said

“Thank you” Pippa said as she wrote out a receipt for Michael then he handed her the money

“Since you are going to be living in Summer Bay full time, have you thought about renting a flat or buying a flat, I am not turning business away but isn’t it expensive to be living here long term?” Pippa said

“Actually its cheaper this way for me “ Michael said as Pippa counted the money

“Oh, ok” Pippa said

“If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know…I am handy with a hammer and tools if you ever need anything done around here” Michael said

“Thanks but fortunately we are all very handy around here too but I appreciate the offer” Pippa said with a smile that melted Michaels heart

“Ok well, I better be going then” Michael said then he turned around

“Do you want to grab some lunch or something” Michael said

“Thanks but no thanks, I have some things to do here then I am gong to see Bobby” Pippa said

“Ok, another time maybe” Michael said

“Maybe” Pippa said with a smile then Michael smiled and left

St Peters Church office-NewCastle

“Ok thank you” Reverend Jones said then he put the phone down. He had been in a meeting all morning then he had to make some phonecalls for most of the afternoon but now he had some time to sit down and have some food. He just called the hospital, Roberta was still not awake but he was hopeful that she would make a full recovery.

“knock at the door”

“Come in” Reverend Jones said then he bit into his sandwich and wiped his mouth as the door opened

Reverend Jones, do you have a minute, I hope not to disturb you” Les said

“Not at all, please come in, have a seat” Reverend Jones said

“oh I wont be long, the van is coming shortly” Les said

“I hope you don’t mind but I made this for Roberta’s baby” Les said and from his back he showed Reverend Jones a  wooden cross with the initials TF in italic writing and at the bottom “Rest in Peace our Angel”.The  cross looked like a professional had done it, it was brown wood and was perfect

“This is wonderful Les, thank you very much….when did you make this?” Reverend Jones was overwhelmed that he almost shed a tear

“You are welcome. I made it an hour ago. I found a bit of old wood and sanded it down. I had some gloss we use to treat flowers in my tools so that gives it the shine” Les said as he pointed at the cross

“This is greatl Les” Reverend Jones said

“. I don’t know Roberta or her partner but I just wanted to do something for them” Les said

“Thank you” Reverend Jones said then he stood up and shook Les hands and he smiled

“Right, I better be going, the van will be here soon. I will see you next week” Les said

“Yes, see you next week” Reverend Jones said and smiled as Les left his office. Reverend Jones looked at the beautiful cross in his hand then wiped the tear that had escaped from his eye then he smiled and thanked God for the way things had turned out today.

Background music ends

Chapter 158

Summer Bay High School

Today we are going to go over some of the work that was covered in the test last week” Megan said to her class as Steve stared at the blackboard. He could hear Ms Woods talking but he wasn’t listening to what she was saying

Flashback

“Bobby I I I I I am so sorry, Tom dying is my fault…Frank told me to look after you but I failed…I know you wont  be able to forgive me but I will get her Bobby…I promise, I will make her pay..when you wake up I will tell you that she’s gone forever….she will pay”

Flashback ends

“Steven…Steven” Megan said as she stood in front of Steve

“What?” Steve said as he was brought to the present

“Your turn to read, can you read the first paragraph on page eight” Megan said

“Oh, right” Steve said as he opened his book and began to read

Bellingham Residence-The City

“Alfred, thanks for coming” Morag said with a smile when she opened the door as Alf walked into the house

“G’day sis…what is this about?” Alf said

“Have a seat, do you want a drink?” Morag said

“No, I cant stay long” Alf said as he sat down

“Ok well a collegue of mine is starting a law practice and wants me to come in as a partner and I have accepted. The office is in Perth so I was wondering if you would take care of this place and the Borden house, find someone to rent them” Morag said

“Why couldn’t you tell me this on the phone?” Alf said

“I wouldn’t have been able to give you the documents for the houses could I  “ Morag said with a smile

“This move, it’s a bit sudden…when Ruthy mentioned it I was confused because you never mentioned anything” Alf said

“Well sometimes these things happen, opportunity knocks and we have to open..now are you sure you wont have a drink?” Morag said as she gave the house documents to Alf

“When are you leaving?” Alf said

“Next week” Morag said as she walked over to the home bar

“Ruth sounded very happy on the phone, I am really happy that I persuaded her to leave Summer Bay” Morag said as she poured herself a drink

“Yeah, she is happy, I just got the tickets, we are going over next month” Alf said

“I will go over at some point next year, hopefully we will be welcoming a new wanted addition to the family” Morag said and smiled

“I better get going” Alf said as he stood up

“Ok, well thank you for coming, give my regards to Ailsa” Morag said with a smile as Alf began to walk then he turned around

“Look Morag, I don tknow what is going on here but if it helps, I don think you were responsible for Bobby losing her baby” Alf said

“Who said I was responsible, I certainly wasnt feeling responsible” Morag said with a laugh

“I know but I wanted to say it anyway” Alf said

“Oh Alfred, I am not thinking about that dreadful girl…I couldn’t care less what happens to her” Morag said as she rolled her eyes and drank her whiskey

“Take care of yourself sis” Alf said then he kissed Morag on the cheek and out of character, she hugged him tight which surprised him then Alf looked at her and smiled then walked to the door. When the door closed Morag looked down into her whiskey then lifted her head up just in time for the tear to run down her cheek.

Background music ends

General Hospital- Summer Bay

“Hi Bobby” Carly said as she closed the hospital door  then pulled the chair close to the bed and sat down

Background music—Carly’s theme

“Everyone sends their love, Mrs Stewart said she will be in to see you later. Ben says hi, things are still going great with him when I don’t mess up…everyone is still talking about you winning Business person of the year…Mr Stewart is still upset about it” Carly said as she laughed “Geoff came in to the diner, he said he brought you some flowers, I think he has a hope that you will get back together with him” Carly said then she sighed and looked at Bobby

“Oh Bobby, please wake up.. …I cant believe these things keep happening to you. Maybe its our fault, maybe if we never came to Summer Bay none of this would be happening to you and I wouldn’t have put my foot in my mouth that you wouldn’t be good enough for Frank” Carly said as a tear fell down her cheek

“Bobby, I am soo sorry I said that, I was just angry with my own life…I never meant that it would happen. I miss you…please wake up” Carly said then wiped a tear from her cheek then she grabbed Bobby’s hand and stared at her

Background music ends

Mitchell/Woods Residence

Grant sat at the dining table as he marked some test papers then he sighed,

“Hi” Megan said as she came in the house. Grant looked up from his paper

“Hi” Grant said and smiled

“About this morning” Grant said

“knock at the door”

“Ill get it” Megan said and walked towards the door

“Hello gorgeous, dinner is served” Martin said as he showed Megan some pizza

“Perfect timing, I was just about to make dinner” Megan said smiling.

“G’day Grant” Martin said

“G’day” Grant said as he gathered his papers

“Not going to join us?” Martin said

“No, ill leave you two love birds alone” Grant said as Martin smiled, secretly he was happy, he didnt like Megan living here with Grant and smiled to himself as Grant walked away

Grant stood by his bedroom door as he watched Megan and Martin as they ate their food then he went into his room and closed the door

Bobby “Hi Alan, what are you doing here?”

Alan “I came to see my nephew…he looks just like his dad”

Bobby “ So you know…”

Alan ” Yes”

Bobby –“at least he has my eyes”

Alan “Yes, he has your beautiful blue eyes…can I hold him”

Bobby “Of course”

“Alan “Hello Thomas Frank”

Bobby “ I think he smiled at you

Alan “You look really happy”

Bobby “I Never knew that I could feel this kind of love. I love Tom so much, after everything that has happned,  he will be my new start..when he is old enough to travel, we will be leaving Summer Bay”

Alan “I am sorry Bobby but I have to go”

Bobby “Thank you for coming to see us”

Alan “No ……I have to take Thomas with me”

Bobby “Why? I don’t understand”

Alan “I am sorry Bobby..I have to take Thomas with me”

Bobby “No Alan, please, Ill do anything”

Alan “There is nothing you can do..”

Bobby “Alan if you take him, I have nothing left…please don’t take him…please

Alan “I wish I didn’t have to do this but I have to”

Bobby “Please Alan no..im begging you, please don’t take him”

Alan “I have to…please don’t cry…take care of yourself”

Bobby “Alan please….noooo…NOOOOOO”

Bobby opened her eyes and looked around the hospital room..there were several bouquests of flowers then slowly raised her hand and put it on her stomach…Tom was gone. Bobby exhaled, she was numb…everyone who she ever loved, truly loved was taken away from her…Tom was her last link to Frank and now that link was gone.

Flashback

Morag “Ailsa told me that her and Alf are going to see Ruth and Frank for Christmas”

Morag “Frank really surprised me, he turned out to be the perfect man for Ruth, a man she deserves..he definitely made the right choice leaving you in the gutter where you belong”

Morag “it wont be long before they announce the addition to their famly”

Bobby “Just go ok” Bobby said as her voice broke and into a cry and she wiped the tears from her face

Morag “Oh, struck a nerve did I...still upset thatyou were left in the gutter why Frank married the woman of his dreams? Morag said and laughed

Bobby “Leave me alone” Bobby said

Morag “Leave you alone?, I have not even begun with you…I am going to make your life a living hell, just like you made mine..I am gong to remind you of how much of a mistake you are to me and to Frank” Morag said

Bobby “OK YOU WIN, please Just go away” Bobby said feeling herself getting light headed, she could hear Morag talking but she couldn’t hear what she said and she grabbed the end of the table 

Morag “Im not going anywhere....as a matter of fact, I might move back to summer bay to make live miserable for you....You don’t deserve happiness, you don’t even deserve the child you are carrying, you are a disgusting person and I am sure Frank regrets the day he ever laid eyes on you..”

flashback ends

Bobby exhaled

The hospital door opened and the nurse came in

“Hello Bobby, ill just let the Dr know that you are awake” The nurse said then she left Bobby in the room..alone. A few minuteS later Dr Batholemew came into the room

“Hello Bobby, welcome back” Dr Bathelow said  as he checked Bobbys vitals  then looked at her hospital notes then pulled the chair close to the bed and sat down

“I have a few things to talk to you about, if you are up to it” Dr Batholemew said

“My baby died” Bobby said

“Yes, I am very sorry” Dr Batholemew said

“What happened?” Bobby said

“You collapsed and when you were brought in both you and the babys blood pressure was very low, we performed an emergency cesarean to get him into an incubator but he wasn’t strong enough..I am sorry” Dr Batholemew said as Bobby stared at him

“We conducted some tests and found that you had a small tumour on your brain, when you get up you will noticed that the back of your hair is shorter, that his where we had to cut to make the incision. We couldn’t wait so after the cesarean, I removed the tumor and out you into an induced coma to allow your brain to heal and prevent any swelling. Tests results show the tumor is  Its benign so its not cancerous, I also conducted some blood tests trying to figure out why you got it but so far nothing however, where the tumour was, it normally affects memory, can you tell me about yourself” Dr Batholemew said

“I remember everything” Bobby said

“That’s good…well I will leave you to rest now” Dr Batholemew said

“Thanks” Bobby said then Dr Batholemew smiled, got up and left Bobby in the room…Alone.

Background music ends

I’m home Love” Alf said as he walked over to his desk and put the papers on them them went into the kitchen…shortly after Ailsa walked into the kitchen

“Dinner will be late” Ailsa said as she took off her jacket

“You just getting in? Alf said

“I went to see Bobby” Ailsa said

“How is she?” Alf said

“Still hasn’t woken up yet and doesn’t know her baby has died” Ailsa said as Alf sighed

“Give it a rest love” Alf said

“Morag sends her regards” Alf said as Ailsa looked at him then opened the fridge

“Fair go love, I think there is something wrong with her” Alf said

“Finally you realized what we all knew” Ailsa said

“She was acting really strange today..I think this whole Bobby thing is really affecting her” Alf said

“Is this the point where I am supposed to have sympathy? Ailsa said

“No but she is my sister and this sudden move, there is something not right” Alf said

“I have dinner to get ready, as far as I am concerned Morag can move to hell. She is a terrible woman who only knows how to hurt people” Ailsa said then she started cutting carrots as Alf looked at her.

“Oh Nurse, is there any change” Donald said as he saw the nurse

“Yes, Bobby is a wake, she came around not long ago” The nurse said

“Right, thank you…I suppose I better tell her about the baby” Donald said

“She knows” The nurse said

“Right” Donald said then he walked towards the room. As he slowly opened the door Bobby was facing the window…Donald assumed she would be crying

“Hello Bobby” Donald said then Bobby turned around and looked at him

“Hi” Bobby said as Donald sat on the chair

“We were wondering when you would come around but the Drs said you would in your own time” Donald said, Bobby didn’t respond

“I suppose you know about Thomas” Donald said

“I knew before the Doctor told me” Bobby said

“Im sorry, I know you really wanted the baby” Donald said, Bobby didn’t respond

“Geoff came by to see you, he brought some lovely flowers” Donald said, Bobby didn’t respond

“The Sands resort also sent some flowers” Donald said, Bobby didn’t respond

“Did I ever tell you about my sister Mary? Well she has two children, Lucinda and David and Lucinda will be moving to Summer Bay and stayng with us for a while, I am not really sure of all the details but it would be nice for you to get to know some of  your Fisher relatives” Donald said, Bobby didn’t respond

“Ill let Geoff know you are awake, he was really worried” Bobby didn’t respond

“Bobby say something..you need to talk about this” Donald said

“Maybe tomorrow” Bobby said

“Bobby, we need to get over this and get on with life” Donald said, Bobby didn’t respond then she turned her head to the window

“Right…Ill leave you to get some rest, I will be back tomorrow” Donald said then he got up and left the room, leaving Bobby alone

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“knock at the door”

Pippa looked at the clock, it was really early, she wasn’t expecting anyone at this time. She walked over to the front door

“Who is it?” Pippa said

“Umm Pippa its me, Donald” Donald said then Pippa opened the door

“Donald, is something wrong?” Pippa asid

“I am sorry for calling around so early but I wanted to apologize” Donald said

“Come in, I just out the kettle on” Donald said

“No no, I wont stay long…I behaved terribly these last few days, you didn’t deserve it” Donald said

“Well its been a stressful time for all of us” Pippa said

“ Last night I went to the hospital, Bobby is awake” Donald said

“That’s wonderful news, I will go there this morning” Pippa said

“Shes behaving really strangely, I expected her to be really emotional but she has no reaction at all to losing her baby” Donald said

“Everynody deals with grief differently” Pippa said

“I know but oh Pippa, this is all my fault…if only I didn’t force her to go with Danny, none of this would’ve happened” Donald said then he started to cry which surprised Pippa

“Donald these things happen, it wasn’t anybody’s fault” Pippa said as she rubbed Donalds back then hugged him then out of the blue Donald kissed her. Pippa pulled back surprised

“I am sorry Pippa, I III don’t know what came over me,I have made a fool of myself…I should go now..i am sorry” Donald said then he hurriedly left the house as Pippa stood in shock.  

Morgan Residence- New York

Roo slammed the door and walked past Frank

Background music-Have you ever been alone theme

“You couldn’t help yourself could you? You couldn’t even be bothered to pretend to enjoy yourself” Roo said as she took off her coat

“I tried and Those people are all up themselves” Frank said as he took his coat off

“So? Those people are colleagues and clients, you can be really childish at times” Roo said

“Chidish?” Frank said

“Yes, this was really important to me and my career, I wasn’t asking you to be friends with them, Just be friendly enough to support me…..I needed you to support me tonight like I have always supported you but you couldn’t do that…thanks a lot Frank” Roo said then she walked to the bathroom and slammed the door. Frank sighed. When they arrived at the thanksgiving party, it was full of people like Brett Macklin, Yuppie jerks bragging about their career.  Even though he had a great job at Macklins and had things to brag about, he just couldn’t fit in with them and chose to spend most of the evening eating by himself as Roo socliazed. He watched her as she enjoyed herself, She fitted right in with them, he should’ve been standing next to her. Laughing at the jokes, making small talk with the other social climbers but he just didn’t fit in. Frank sighed.

Roo brushed her teeth then looked at herself in the mirror, tonight was supposed to be perfect, their first thanksgiving in America with her colleagues enjoying themselves but as usual Frank had to ruin it. When things like this happened, Roo often wished that she took the chance with Donavan but then she would think about Frank, he only had her, nobody else and she felt caught in the middle, she felt obligated to stay with him… Roo sighed

Background music ends

Bobby looked at the door as she heard it open

“Hello there” Pippa said as she closed the dorr behind her

“Up for a visitor? Pippa said as Bobby smiled and nodded, she was slightly sitting up in the bed

“How are you feeling today?” Pippa said as she pulled a chair close to Bobby and sat down

“Good” Bobby said

Background music- Frank and Bobbys theme

“When Dnald came around to say you are awake, I called Alex, he sends his love..He will be in to see you tomorrow” Pippa said as Bobby smiled

“The nurse said you can go home in a few days” Pippa said

“Yeah, that’s what the Doc said” Bobby said

“Oh Bobby, I am so sorry” Pippa said as tears came to her eyes and she grabbed Bobbys hand

“I was trying to hold it together, Donald said you are ready to talk, I didn’t want to come here and make you feel bad” Pippa said

“Its ok, you lost your grandson” Bobby said calmly as Pippa took some tissue and wiped her face

“What happened to his body?” Bobby  said

“We buried him with Tom, Alex gave him a blessing.” Pippa said

“Thank you” Bobby said

“Donald said when he came to visit you, you was very calm, he was expecting you to cry” Pippa said

“Whats the point, by now I should be used to the fact that anything I love gets taken away from me only this time, I didn’t get to say goodbye” Bobby said

“Bobby, I want you to know that whatever you are feeling, is natural, give yourself time to grieve” Pippa said

“I don’t need any time..im fine…I should know by now that nothing ever works out for me, I just need to get on with life” Bobby said as Pippa signed

“Sweetheart, it wasn’t the right time now, it doesn’t mean when the time is right and you meet someone you love, you can try again” Pippa said, Bobby shook he head no

“I don’t want anyone else” Bobby said then she turned her head to the window

“Sweetheart, you know that Danny needs help…he needs time too” Pippa said

“I am being punished” Bobby said then turned to look at Pippa

“Oh Sweetheart, you are not being punished, a lot of women lose their babies before the full term” Pippa said

“No, you don’t understand…he wasn’t mine…I am being punished …hes going to hate me if he finds out..I never want him to find out” Bobby said

“No sweetheart you are not…Danny isn’t going to hate you, it wasn’t your fault,” Pippa said

“I am being punished, that is why they were both taken away from me because they were never mine” Bobby said

“Bobby don’t beat yourself up about it, Danny wasn’t taken away, you know he needed treatment ” Pippa said then Bobby turned and looked at her

“You don’t understand…. …Tom wasn’t Danny’s son…he was Franks son” Bobby said as Pippas eyes went wide with shock

Background music ends

Morgan Residence -New York

Background music “Have you ever been alone theme

Flashback to Episode 339

Frank- “When will I see you again?”

Roo-“Tomorrow afternoon, I go back and get my things and come down in the morning”

Frank “Well Call me when you get in”

Roo-“Yeah, soon as I’ve dropped my stuff off at Auntie Barbara’s”

Frank “Oh, I don’t know whether I can last that long, better give me a kiss”

Beeper goes of”

Roo- “Whats that?”

Frank-“Oh that’s BPWD”

Roo –“What”

Frank-“Its my Blood pressure warning device, it goes off whenever I kiss you..aah its my beeper , someone wants me to ring them at the office”

Roo-“You’re really going places aren’t you, the big time”

Frank “Well I’m not going anywhere without you”

End of Flashback

Frank sighed then looked at the ceiling, he hadn’t slept much since he and Roo got back from the thanksgiving party…almost two years ago when  he told Roo that he wasn’t going anywhere without her, …he never expected things to be this way.. he expected life to be better with her…he was going to be a top exec in New York and she was going to be his wife….she was going to take care of their home and look after their children…now she had different goals that she didn’t want to give up for him….unlike Bobby who gave up her dream of going to Uni to be with him….to do that meant she truly love him, like the time she agreed to start a family…by now they would be having a baby soon.. …right now he really wished he was in Summer Bay, with his family.....he wished Bobby told him to stay...he wished he was still wrapped in her arms..feeling how much she loved him...things were not meant to be like this, things were supposed to be so good, Frank thought then a tear ran down the side of his face into his ear and he sighed...

Background music ends

Summer Bay-Australia

“I am sorry you have the wrong number” The lady said then she put the phone down. Steve crossed that number off the list then looked at his paper. Since yesterday, he had been going through the phone box looking for a particular number. Steve put some money in the phone box and dialed the number

“Morag Bellingham speaking” the voice said upon answer. Steve didn’t respond

“Hello?” Morag said  and Steve didn’t answer then Morag out the phone down

“Bingo” Steve said then he put the phone down…he found her…"I warned her..now she must pay” Steve said then he nodded and put the paper in his back pocket and walked back towards school….

Chapter 159 

General Hospital- Summer Bay

Bobby looked at ceiling and sighed, she had not cried, for some reason her body wasn’t ready to cry and she didn’t know why. Even reading the death certificate, she still couldn’t cry.

“Hi” Bobby looked at the door, Grant had poked his head around the corner

“Do you mind if I come in, I hope its not too late?” Grant said as he walked into the hospital room, Bobby smiled as Grant pulled a chair close to the bed and sat down

“How are you feeling?” Grant said

“Ok” Bobby said

“I am really sorry about you losing your baby” Grant said

“Thanks…Pippa said you drove me to the hospital..thanks”  Bobby said then looked at the ceiling

“So when are you breaking out of here?” Grant said

“in a few days, the doc wants me to see a grief counsellor before they  will let me back out into the world” Bobby said with a smile

“I assume that would be ideal in this situation” Grant said

“I am not sure what they want me to talk about...my baby died, I know it” Bobby said

“I assume they want to help you process your feelings” Grant said

“They are my feelings, I don’t need any help processing them” Bobby said

“I suppose” Grant said

“I guess they all want me to talk about it, think ill feel better if I let it out. The nurses and Dad all expect me to be in tears every day, that’s why they constantly bring tissues” Bobby said pointing at the tissue box and laughing

“Sometimes talking does help” Grant said

“I don’t really know what I am expected to say” Bobby said as she stared at the tissue box

“The funny thing is I have not cried…I didn’t cry when he left me either” Bobby said

“Your babys father?” Grant said

“Tom, his name is Tom” Bobby said

“Sorry, Tom’s father” Grant said

“Yes….I used to be married to Toms father, Frank, he was the first man I fell in love with,  the only man I ever wanted. I used to dream about him before I met him and when he decided that he wanted to be with me, I felt like it was a dream come true. Our wedding day was amazing but eventually it all turned out to be a lie. See, he was still in love with his ex girlfriend which I always knew but I loved him so much so none of that mattered.I got the highest grades in my year in the HSC but I put off going to Uni so we could be together..he is all I ever wanted and I was happy to be his wife while he made a name for himself in the company he worked for to secure our future. Well to make a long story short, he decided that Leaving Summer Bay and me would be the best thing for his career along with the fact that he didn’t love me anymore. It broke my heart but I didn’t cry, I couldn’t cry, I guess because I somewhat expected it was too good to be true…someone like him, a guy every girl wanted, would truly want to be with me…the town derro. When he left, I encouraged his ex girlfriend to go and find him…now they are married” Bobby said still staring at the tissue box

“not many women would tell another woman to go after a man they love” Grant said

“I had no choice, That’s how much I loved him, he didn’t want to be with me but I loved him to the point that I still wanted him to be happy..with someone who made him happy…he unexpectedly came back earlier this year. It as really hard to see him because he only finalized our divorce papers four months previous then he got married again shortly after that,  Somehow, we ended up spending time together secretly…he even asked me to tell him not to go back to his wife but it wasn’t real, I knew it wasn’t real, we were sleeping together because it was easy and he knew I still loved him and he knew I would never ask him to leave his wife to be with me.  The time we spent together, I could feel my heart healing…When I found out I was pregnant with Tom, it was bitter sweet. I was happy I would still be connected to Frank but sad that I couldn’t share this with him, I wanted to tell Frank but I couldn’t… I couldn’t marry Geoff because he was trying to erase Frank from Toms life and I knew I couldn’t love him” Bobby was interrupted

“You couldnt love him the way you love Frank” Grant said

“Anyway, it doesn’t matter now, Frank and his wife are having a baby... Tom was my last link to Frank…losing Tom was like losing Frank all over again..both have gone because neither was meant to be and once again,  my heart is broken” Bobby said and sighed while staring at the tissue box as Grant looked at her then leaned forward and grabbed her hand and sighed.

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Pippa opened the drawer and took out the photo album and sat on the couch. She smiled at Christopher who was playing with his toy and in the background she could hear Sally and Carly putting away the dishes while Steve wiped the table. She opened the photo album, it was the album of Frank and Bobbys wedding. As she looked at the photos, her mind drifted back to that day

Flashback

Pippa “Let me fix the back of your dress before you go into the church… you look beautiful”

Bobby “Thank you for giving me a chance, if it wasn’t for you, I never would’ve met the man I only dreamed of”

Pippa “Thank you for giving us a chance”

Bobby “Pippa I never expected Frank would ever notice me, much less want to marry me”

Pippa “Anything can happen when you have a dream”

Bobby “I love him so much Pippa, I loved him before I even know him…I cant ever think of my life without him”

Pippa “Hey, I am supposed to be crying today, not you”

Bobby “I know,, these are happy tears…in  few minutes I am going to be Mrs Morgan..dreams do come true”

Pippa “This is just the beginning, all your dreams will come true”

Flashback ends

Pippa wiped the tear that fell from her eye

Flashback

Frank “Pippa, I cant believe this is really happening”

Pippa “Believe it, shes outside”

Frank “ I don’t know why I am nervous”

Pippa “Just relax, today is the beginning of the rest of your life”

Frank “Yes it is, I don’t mean to sound ungrateful to you and Tom but today, I am going to have my very own family with Bobby…I cant wait until we start having kids of our own..everything is going to be perfect”

Pippa “Yes it will”

Frank “I love her so much Pippa…shes everything ive ever wanted..oh shes coming”

Steve “This better be the last time, I am not putting on another tux for your wedding

Frank “Relax…the next tux will be for the baby’s christening”

Flashback ends

Pippa wiped another tear from her eye then she closed the album. Bobby told her that Thomas was Franks son…something she was not expecting. She knew that they had been friendly but she never expected this. Bobby told her that she didn’t want Frank to know, Pippa didn’t agree, she felt Frank needed to grieve for his son but she promised Bobby that she wouldn’t let him know, a secret which hurt her heart to keep.  Pippa sighed then she got up from the couch, wiped her face and walked over to the kitchen.

“Pippa, I have to go into the City tomorrow to get some supplies for a school project” Steve said

“Ok” Pippa said

“when Frank calls, I don’t think we should tell him about Bobby, he already worries too much about us, I don’t want him rushing back here when his life is in New York” Pippa said

“Pippa, why shouldn’t he know? He is family” Carly said shocked

“He isn’t to be told by anybody and tht is the end of discussion” Pippa said then she walked away as Sally looked at Carly and Steve looked angry

Background music ends

Stewart Residence Summer Bay

“Alright Barbra, I will see you tomorrow, ok bye” Ailsa said then she put the phone down

“Barbra says hello. I am going into the city tomorrow, get a head start on buying Christmas presents, I am also going to pop in and see Barbra while I am there” Ailsa said as she looked at the list of presents she wanted to get

“I also have to get some last bits for Sandra’s room” Ailsa said as Alf looked at her

“Love, can we talk” Alf said as Ailsa sat opposite him

“Please hear me out before you say anything” Alf said

“Go on” Ailsa said

“I am really worried about Morag” Al said as Ailsa got up

“I don’t want to hear about his Alf”  Ails said

“Please love..shes my sister, what am I suppose to do? Please listen to me” Alf said then Ailsa sat down and sighed

“Morag has always been one to hide her emotions, even when we were kids…she never cried..she never wanted anyone to think she was weak but I have seen a different side of her recently…like she wants to let her emotions show but they are stuck behind a brick wall. I know that things between you two have not been good but I need to know she is alright, when you are in the city, for me, please go and see her” Alf said

“Alf…after what she did to Bobby, since that girl was born, Morag has been nothing but trouble for her: Ailsa said

“I know love but I am not asking you to take sides, I just need to know that she is alright…please” Alf said

Ailsa sighed “against my better judgement, I will go and see her” Ailsa said

“Thanks love’ Alf said and smiled at Ailsa

Bellingham Residence- The City

Morag looked at the boxes in her room, she had decided to put most of her belongings into storage as she didn’t feel she needed all of them in Perth. Morag drank the last of her whiskey and put the glass on the side table, sat down on the bed and began going through some old paper work then she came across a familiar envelope it had the date 25th Dec 1970. Morag’s stomach dropped..The day she gave birth to her. Morag opened the envelope and poured the contents on the bed and looked at them. The first thing she picked up was the hospital tag that had baby Stewart written on it…then she picked up the pair of yellow booties that Martha had bought for the baby…then she picked up a photo and turned it over

“Roberta Lilly Simpsons Christening” 

Martha sent her this photo. Morag put the photo down then she picked up a white hat and placed it in the palm of her hand and for a split second, she remembered holding her daughter in her arms and feeling a motherly love then she asked for the baby to be taken away. Morag stared at the hat then she placed it on her chest as a tear ran down her cheek

Background music ends

Chapter 160

Morgan Residence-New York

Frank looked at the time, Roo wasn’t home, Frank overheard her making plans last night to meet some colleagues and go shopping. After Thanksgiving, people go shopping on the Friday in the hopes of getting good deals on Christmas presents. Roo didn’t tell him she was going, she just got dressed and left the house. She was still upset about last night. Frank sighed. He didn’t have any friends here he hardly spoke to anyone at work unless it was concerning work or sometimes Kate. Frank smiled to himself, if he was back home, by now Lance or Martin would’ve popped around, maybe making plans for the weekend…or he and Bobby would be walking on the beach after eating a wonderful dinner she cooked, talking about the future….but he was here, alone.  The apartment was quiet, the silence was too loud…Frank turned on the radio next to him.

I guess the time was right for us to say
We'd take our time and live our lives together day by day
We'll make a wish and send it on a prayer
We know our dreams can all come true
With love that we can share

With you I never wonder, Will you be there for me
With you I never wonder, You're the right one for me

I finally found the love of a lifetime
A love to last my whole life through
I finally found the love of a lifetime
Forever in my heart, I finally found the love of a lifetime

With every kiss our love is like brand-new
And every star up in the sky was made for me and you
Still we both know that the road is long
(But) We know that we will be together
Because our love is strong

Frank looked at the radio replaying in his mind some of the words he just heard

With you I never wonder, Will you be there for me
With you I never wonder, You're the right one for me

Background music-Frank and Bobby’s theme

Times like this are when he wished that he never came here…with Roo. Maybe if he was alone,  he would have friends, date different women…who was he kidding…the only woman he wanted right now was thousands of miles away…moving on with her life…when she should be here with him… Frank smiled to himself as he remembered Bobby coming to see him after the cocktail party, when they made love, they were so connected…her body fit his like a glove..like nothing changed..he could feel how much she loved him…he always could…as if they were one person. Frank sighed..he wanted to talk to her…he wanted to sleep…he always slept when she was wrapped in his arms..coming here was a mistake…he had to tell her…he wanted her to tell him to come home…..he was lonely..he wanted his family…Frank sighed then he got up and walked over to his bag and pulled out his calling card

Phone ringing

Donald looked at the time when he opened his eyes, he couldn’t imagine who would be calling at this time. He got out of bed and walked to the kitchen and picked up the phone

“Hello, yes?” Donald said half asleep and got no response

“Hello?” Donald said again then he put the phone down and went to bed

Morgan Residence-New York

Frank sighed then put the phone down…he wanted to badly speak to her but he couldn’t ask Donald for her. Frank sighed then he picked up the phone and began dialing again

Caravan Park-Summer bay

Pippa “Christopher really loves you”

Frank- “I love him too”

Pippa- “Great practice for when you have your own”

Frank –“ I know, I can’t wait, I am nervous”

Pippa- “Why?”

Frank “I don’t think I am going to be a good father…I hope I didn’t pick that gene up from my Father”

Pippa “you are going to be a great Father, look how Christopher and Sally are stuck to you”

Frank “Yeah, just being around them this time, I really can’t wait to be a Father”

Pippa “You are going to be a wonderful Father. I know it”

Phone Ringing

Pippa opened her eyes when the phone rang. She got out of bed and grabbed her robe and rushed downstairs before the phone woke everyone else up

“Hello” Pippa said when she answered the phone

“Its me, sorry to wake you up” Frank said

“Don’t be sorry, its always a treat to hear from you…how are you?” Pippa said as she pulled out a chair and sat down

“Good, I just wanted to hear your voice..I know I should be waiting for your letter but I couldn’t wait” Frank said

“I posted it, so you should be getting it any day now” Pippa said

“I hope Sal wrote too” Frank  said

“No, just me” Pippa said

“She must be growing up, I am not important anymore” Frank said as Pippa sighed, she didn’t want to tell Frank the real reason

“How are you doing Frank?” Pippa said

“Fine, I just wanted to say hello” Frank said

“How is Roo?” Pippa said

“Fine, she’s just gone out with some friends..I was thinking, why don’t you, Chris and Sal come over for Christmas” Frank said

“Frank, it is a bit expensive and its Christmas…besides, you got Alf, Ailsa and Duncan coming over…you don’t need us here” Pippa said

“Pippa….I do need you..I said I will buy the tickets” Frank said

“Son, what is going on?” Pippa said

“Nothing, I just want my family here for Christmas” Frank said

“Frank…the truth” Pippa said

“Oh, its nothing, I just miss you that’s all” Frank said

“Is everything alright at work?” Pippa said

“Yeah, fine, the promotion is going great, more responsibility but more money too” Frank said

“That’s nice, soon you will have enough money to move into that dream house you and Roo want” Pippa said with a smile

“I guess” Frank said

“Frank, is everything ok between you and Roo?” Pippa said

“I don’t know Pippa…she keeps running hot and cold. One minute she is ok with the plan of us having a family, next minute she changes her mind and only wants to focus on her career…it’s like she doesn’t even care about what I want anymore” Frank said

“Frank, I know having your own family is everything you have wanted but Roo is still young and don’t forget she went through a hard time giving up Martha” Pippa said

“I know, but we are married, and she knew how much I wanted to have a family…she agreed to it, now she wants to be a top exec at her job” Frank said

“Frank, you can’t begrudge her wanting to have a career, she didn’t have much of one after school and now she is finding her feet” Pippa said

“So, what about us? I am supposed to be a priority; our family is supposed to be a priority. Bobby gave up going to Uni to be with me, she also agreed to try for a baby because having a family with me was more important than anything else, we would’ve been having our baby this year” Frank said and Pippa sighed…her heart broke….she wish she could tell him…she couldn’t…

“Frank give her some time, everything will be alright..there is no rush” Pippa said

“I suppose…how is Bobby?” Frank said as Pippa sighed

“Yeah, fine” Pippa said

“Alf called, he told Roo that Bobby beat him for Business person of the year” Frank said, Pippa could detect that he had a smile in his voice

“Yes..I don’t think Bobby could believe that she won and Caterer of the year” Pippa said

“I am happy for her…” Frank said

“We all are” Pippa said hoping that Frank would change the subject

“I don’t want to finish up all the card, so I will leave some for next time…tell everyone I say hello” Frank said

“Alright love, you take care of yourself…I love you” Pippa said

“I love you too” Frank said then he put the phone down. Pippa sighed then she put the phone down and reached for the last Fletcher family photo and looked at Bobby and Frank then a tear began to run down her cheek

Background music ends

“Hi Bobby” Bobby turned to the door to see a woman standing there

“I am Debbie, I am a grief counselor..can I sit down?” Fiona said

“Sure” Bobby said looking at Debbie, she was a tall brunette, not bad looking older lady

“I am sorry about the loss of your baby…” Debbie said as she sat down. Bobby didn’t respond

“I am sure everyone around you is trying to get you to talk about how you feel” Debbie said, Bobby didn’t respond

“I am not here to do that” Debbie said

“So, what do you want?” Bobby said

“Well, my role as a grief counselor is to tell you that you don’t have to talk about how you feel, until you are ready” Debbie said

“I have talked about it” Bobby said

Talking about what happened and talking about you feel are two different things” Debbie said, Bobby didn’t respond

“I chose to become a grief counselor because I went through the same thing, I lost my baby girl at 20 weeks, that was 20 years ago and even though I now have other children, I didn’t properly grieve. Everyone around me was assuming I had gotten over it after my children were born…but I hadn’t…I don’t think I have..I love my children but all the questions I had about my daughter, I still have them but I am now in a place where I accept that there are no answers. All I want to do is help you and women like you know that it is a process, whether you are 3 months, 5 months or 8 months, that is your baby and you deserve the right to have as much or as little time as you need to come to terms with your loss.” Debbie said as Bobby looked at her..she just wanted to get on with her life..Tom was gone, so was Frank…it didn’t matter anymore…she didn’t cry…her heart would always be broken

“This is probably a lot to take in right now, here is my card…you can call me or come by my office here, anytime you want to start that process” Debbie said as she put the card on the side table

“The Doc said I can’t get out of here until I talk to you” Debbie said

“They always say that…don’t worry about it…you just concentrate on taking care of yourself” Debbie said and she smiled and left the room. Bobby watched Debbie close the door then looked at the ceiling

Summer Bay

Reverend Jones smiled to himself, he had just arrived in Summer Bay and was heading to see Roberta at the hospital. He quickly looked to his left at the cross on the seat, it was beautiful. He was always happy when he got to Summer Bay, he enjoyed the time he spent with Philippa and Roberta and the other siblings, they felt like his family. Reverend Jones sighed, he wished he had the courage to tell Philippa how he was feeling but she just lost her husband, all she needed right now was a friend. As Reverend Jones drove, he saw a familiar figure in the distance, as the car got closer, he noticed Steve sitting at the bus stop so he drove forward and did a U-turn so he was parked directly in front of Steve who had his head down

“Good Morning” Reverend Jones said and Steve looked up

“Oh Hi, Reverend Jones” Steve said then he stood up and hugged Reverend Jones who smiled

“Are you not working today?” Reverend Jones said

“Uhhh no, I am going to the city, to get some supplies for a school project” Steve said

“Sounds interesting, I am going to the hospital to see Roberta” Reverend Jones said

“Ok” Steve said then he sat down

“Have you been to see her?” Reverend Jones

“When she was in the coma” Steve said as Reverend Jones sat next to him

“Steve, it really wasn’t your fault” Reverend Jones

“It doesn’t matter, I am going to make things right” Steve said

“What do you mean” Reverend Jones said

“Nnnnothing” Steve said

“Steve, is there something going on that you want to talk about?” Reverend Jones said

“Nothing” Steve said looking for the bus and avoiding Reverend Jones

“Alright…well I better get going. I will see you later on” Reverend Jones said and smiled then got up and walked towards his car. Steve watched him walk away, get in his car and drive off while he waited for the bus..he promised Bobby, he was going to get Morag for what she did…and that is what he was going to do

Stewart Shop-Summer Bay

“Yoo hoo, hello Alfred” Celia said as she closed the door behind her

“G’day Sis, when did you get back? How is Deb?” Alf said as he put a box on the floor

“I got back this morning, Deborah and her family are wonderful, it was nice to see them and have a break from the hussle and bussle of Summer Bay” Celia said

“Yeah” Alf said and rolled his eyes

“So what have I missed?” Celia said with a smile

Morgan Residence- New York

Frank threw the pizza crusts away, rinsed the plate in the sink and put in the drying rack then he heard the front door open and close. He sighed then he walked towards the couch, turned the TV on and sat down. From the corner of his eye, Frank could see that Rood had several bags, probably spent all her money..she didn’t say anything to him as she put some of the bags in the closet then took off her coat and hung it up with her bag. Roo didn’t even look at Frank as he looked at her.

“You didn’t tell me that you were going out” Frank said

“So I need permission from you now?” Roo said

“That’s not what I said but I need to know where you were in case something happened to you” Frank said

“Oh, so now, you are concerned about me?” Roo said

“Excuse me?” Frank said

“So now you have an interest in what I do, last night you didn’t care” Roo said

“Its not that I didn’t care, I just didn’t fit in with those guys, I had nothing to say to them” Frank said

“You didn’t even try Frank…you never do” Roo said then she walked away shaking her head

Flashback

Bobby “Frank stop, I look a mess, why are you staring?”

Frank “I am staring because you are beautiful and I love you”

Bobby. “Frank can we talk?”

Frank “Ok”

Bobby “Frank, I love you….I don’t think I will ever stop loving you”

Frank “That’s good because I feel the same way”

Bobby “You are going home soon to the life you chose..I need to get on with my life”

Frank “I told you, tell me not to go and I won’t, I am serious”

Bobby “Frank, I cant do that, I don’t want your marriage to be over because of me”

Frank “It wont be over because of you, it will be over because I made a mistake in the first place”

Bobby “Frank it wasn’t a mistake, I know I am second choice even if you don’t want to admit it…I can handle it because I know it’s the truth”

Frank “Is that why you told Roo to come after me?”

Bobby “ I love you so much that I want you to be happy with the person I know you truly love”

Frank. “If you were really second choice would I be here telling you to tell me not to go back to New York?”

Flashback ends

“Hi Bobby” Bobby looked to her left to see Geoff standing at the door then she looked up at the ceiling.

“I hope you don’t mind, I just wanted to see how you are” Geoff said, Bobby didn’t respond

“Can I sit down?” Geoff said

“Im really tired, Geoff” Bobby said

“Oh, well I wont stay for long, I just wanted to see how you are” Geoff said as he sat down, Bobby didn’t respond

“Mum sends her best” Geoff said, Bobby didn’t respond….Geoff reached for her hand

“I am really sorry about you losing Tom..if there is anything I can do for you..please tell me…I love you Bobby, I will do anything for you” Geoff said as Bobby looked at the ceiling

“I never felt like losing a son would hurt this much” Geoff said

“He wasn’t your son” Bobby said

“I know but I grew to love him like he was..” Geoff was interrupted

“Tom has a Father” Bobby said

“He isn’t here is he? Im here” Geoff said as Bobby exhaled

“Can you go please” Bobby said

“Oh, your tired, ill let you get some rest..ill pop back tomorrow” Geoff said then he leaned forward and kissed Bobby on her cheek while she still looked at the ceiling then he smiled at her and left the room..leaving Bobby alone

Background music ends

Stewart Shop-Summer Bay

“That is terrible” Celia said as Alf told her about what happened to Bobby. After the awards ceremony, she left the next day t spend time with her sister

“Maybe I should go and visit Bobby, she is going to need all her family around her” Celia said

“I am sure Donald and Pippa have that covered” Alf said

“No, I meant her real family, us” Celia said

“Look Sis, just leave things alone, ey’?” Alf said’

“Nonsense, we just lost a family member, we need to be there for our Niece…im going to see Bobby ” Celia said

“Look Sis…just give her some space ok…I am sure she doesn’t need you going around there poking your nose in…I got the tickets for us to go and spend Christmas with Ruthy” Alf said

“Oh that is wonderful Alfred, maybe by the time you get there, you will hear the news that you are gong to be a Grandfather” Celia said

“That would make the Christmas special…Ruthy is so happy. A few years ago, I bet she never expected to be where she is, thriving in her career and spending the rest of her life witrh the man she loves…” Alf said

“Oh such a wonderful fairytale of two people who found their way back to each other..I should call her” Celia said with a smile

“Sis..if you do call Ruthy… don’t mention this stuff about Bobby ey…they don’t need to be worrying about what goes on here in Summer Bay” Alf said

“Why ever not, Bobby needs all the support she can get from family at a time like this” Celia said

“Look Sis…I mean it, don’t tell Ruthy about any of this stuff..” Alf said

“Oh Alfred, what do you take me for, if you insist, I wont say anything…I need to go, I want to go and say hello to Michael” Celia said and she left the shop as Alf watched her and hoped she would keep her mouth shut.

General Hospital – Summer Bay

Flashback

Background music-Frank and Bobby's theme

Bobby  “I have something for you”

Frank “Why are you giving me this?”

Bobby “I have to let you go”

Frank “Ive had a great time with you”

Bobby “Me too, I love you Frank…forever”

Frank “Last chance to tell me to stay”

Bobby  “No…you go”

Frank “I love you Roberta…forever”

“Second call for Fight 7201 to Singapore now boarding at  Gate number 2”

Frank “I have to go”

Flashback ends

Bobby sighed then looked at the door as it slowly opened then she smiled when she saw Reverend Jones and smiled

“Hi” Bobby said

“Hello Roberta” Reverend Jones said as Bobby raised herself up to hug him. She held onto him and exhaled as Reverend Jones kissed the top of her head then he pulled a chair close to the bed and sat down and held onto Bobbys hand

“How are you?” Reverend Jones

“Better now that you are here” Bobby said with a smile. She really was happy that he was there.

“This was my first stop in Summer Bay” Reverend Jones said with a smile as Bobby smiled

“The Nurse said you saw Tom” Bobby said

“Yes, just after he was born…I requested some time to gave him a blessing and Christened him with a name..Thomas Frank I hope you don’t mind” Reverend Jones said as Bobby exhaled vocally

“Thank you…thank you very much” Bobby said

“You are welcome” Reverend Jones said

“The nurse gave me a picture with the death certificate…I have not read it yet or looked at the picture…not yet” Bobby said

“I understand..if you don’t mind me saying…Tom is beautiful…lots of dark hair, he does look like Frank” Reverend Jones said as Bobby smiled

“I buried Thomas with your father, Phillipa said that is what you would’ve wanted…I hope that is ok”  Reverend Jones said as Bobby nodded

“When did the doctors say you can go home?” Reverend Jones said

“I met with the grief counselor this morning, I guess the hospital want me to speak to her before they let me go” Bobby said

“I understand that is their procedure” Reverend Jones said

“I didn’t really have anything to say to her” Bobby said

“You have to deal with the loss of Thomas in your own way and time and please know that I am always here for you” Reverend Jones said

“Thanks…the strange thing is I knew, when I opened my eyes, I already knew that he was gone and I have not cried…when Frank left, I didn’t cry” Bobby said

“Grief affects us in different ways…there is no rush” Reverend Jones said

“Oh, before I forget, one of the groundsmen you met, he made this for you” Reverend Jones said as he tood the cross out of the bag and showed it to Bobby

“That is beautiful” Bobby said as she took it from Reverend Jones and read it

“How did he know the initials?” Bobby said confused

“He met you that day you came over with the envelopes you received from the solicitor and assumed you were upset. I told him that Thomas was called to heaven and he wanted to make this for you and Frank” Reverend Jones said

“Oh I remember him…I have seen him somewhere before, not sure where though…please tell him thank you” Bobby said a she stared at the cross

“I will” Reverend Jones said

“Reverend Jones can I ask you for a favour?” Bobby said

“Anything Roberta” Reverend Jones said with a smile

“Can you please put this cross on Tom’s grave? I am not ready to go there yet” Bobby said

“It will be my pleasure” Reverend Jones said

“Thank you” Bobby said

I don’t mean to ask but what about Frank..will you tell him?“ Reverend Jones said as Bobby looked at the ceiling

“When I woke up, the Doc who removed the tumour from my brain said it was in a place that affects the memory, he thought I might have lost some of my memory” Bobby said

“Have you?” Reverend Jones said as Bobby shook her head no

“I rememeber everything…the night I collapse, I remember Morag saying everything she could to have an effect on me, she was saying some really cruel things but I remember thinking how pathetic she was then she said the one thing that she knew would hurt me, what she said broke my heart…I literally felt my heartbreak and then I just couldnt see and my head started hurting” Bobby said then looked at the ceiling

“Was it something about Frank?” Reverend Jones said as Bobby nodded yes

“What did she say?” Reverend Jones said

“She was pleased to tell me that Frank and Roo are having their own baby so there is no need for me to tell Frank about Tom, he already has a replacement” Bobby said

“Oh Roberta, I am so sorry” Reverend Jones said as he grabbed Bobbys hand and she squeezed his hand as she looked at the ceiling

“Nothing to be sorry about..this is the story of my life…everything I love is always taken away from me…it was stupid of me to even think that for once life would be working out for me” Bobby said

“Everything will be fine Roberta, just give yourself some time” Reverend Jones said as his heart was breaking for the young woman he had grown to love like his own daughter. Bobby shook her head no

“My heart is broken Reverend Jones, losing Tom was like losing Frank all over again…I don’t think I am crying because I can’t cry, I have nothing left…” Bobby said as she stared at the ceiling while Reverend Jones looked at her trying to hold in the tear that had formed in his eye.

Background music ends

Ross Boatshed-Summer Bay

Adam looked at the paper work for the motor he was working on. He ticked the finish and signed then walked back to the office and put the paperwork on the desk. As Adam walked back outside, he could see Celia walking towards him

“G’day” Adam said

“Oh Hello Adam, how are you today?”  Celia said

“Good” Adam said

“Is Michael around?” Celia said as she looked around

“No, he has gone into the city, he had to pick up a part for a customers engine” Adam said

“Oh, do you know what time he will be back?” Celia said

“No, I don’t probably some time tonight because I am closing up” Adam said

“Ok, well if he comes back, please let him know I came by” Celia said then she smiled and waved as Adam looked at her, shook his head then started working on another motor

Bellingham Residence- The City

Michael exhaled vocally then rolled onto his back out of breathe then  Morag leaned on his chest. Michael wiped his forehead and looked at Morag as they both smiled, hearts beating fast

“You really are some kind of woman” Michael said then he leaned forward and kissed Morag

“Im glad you called me” Morag said as she leaned forward and kissed Michael then he looked around

“Where are you going?” Michael said pointing at the boxes

“Perth” Morag said and she leaned forward and kissed Michael

“That’s just too bad” Michael said as he kissed Morag

“I know but you don’t have to leave just yet do you” Morag said as she moved more onto Michael and kissed him

“Door knocking”

“Are you expecting a visitor?” Michael said

“No…lets just ignore it” Morag said and continued to kiss Michael

“Door knocking”

Michael and Morag continued to begin intimacy as the door knocked

“MORAG”

Morag suddenly stopped kissing Michael

“Whats wrong?” Michael said

“Its Ailsa” Morag said as she began to get up

“Ailsa who?” Michael looked at her confused

“My brother Alf’s wife,” Morag said as Michael looked shocked

Archived