Summer's Bay

:)

Chapter 131

Lime Residence

“Mum, why are you still awake?” Geoff said as he walked into the kitchen

“Oh, I just wanted to finish getting the place clean” Mrs Lime said

“I told you, I was going to do that” Geoff said as his mother smiled

“Did Bobby feel any better on the way home?” Mrs Lime said

“She said a little bit, she just wanted to get into bed, I think she will be fine tomorrow” Geoff said as he opened the fridge and took out a can of coke

Emotional background music

“You have never brought a girl home, you really like Bobby don’t you?” Mrs Lime said as she sat down

“Mum, she is everything I have ever wanted…” Geoff said

“Yes she is lovely, very successful and doing well” Mrs Lime said

I have never felt this strong about anybody..I want to ask her to marry me” Geoff said as he sat down opposite his mother

“Isnt it a bit soon?” Mrs Lime said

“No because I feel really strongly for her and the baby” Geoff said

“That is a lot of responsibility, taking on a baby that isn’t yours” Mrs Lime said

“No more than if the baby was mine” Geoff said

“I know but you have to deal with the father and all the problems that go along with it” Mrs Lime said

“The father is out of the picture, I will be the only father the baby knows” Geoff said as his mother looked concerned

“Are you sure Bobby wants to get married? You said yourself that she is divorce” Mrs Lime said

“I love her, her ex husband ran off with another woman, I will never do that to her and the baby’ Geoff said

“I have enough money saves up, I want to put in an offer for Mrs Potters house and land next door, hopefully I can convince Bobby to move out here and help me run it. It will be a really good environment to raise the baby..on a farm with animals” Geoff said as his Mum sighed

“I know you think I am rushing this but I know Bobby is the one for me, she feels the same and we want to be together..” Geoff said

“I just want you to be happy and if you are happy…I am happy’ Mrs Lime said

“Thanks” Geoff said as he reached for his mother’s hand

“Your father would be so proud of you, all grown up about to have your own family” Mrs Lime said as Geoff smiled

‘It will be perfect…you’ll see’ Geoff said with a smile then he drank his coke while his mother pretended to smile

Background music ends

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Steve shut the car door

“Bobby…thanks for bailing us out” Brian said, Bobby turned and looked at him and gave him a really mean look then she started the car engine and drove off

As Brian walked back to the house he heard a noise, he looked around to see if anyone was there, he didn’t see anyone then he walked back fast to the house. He heard a noise again and looked around, he didn’t see anyone then he started walking faster then jogged to the house, closed the door and locked it behind him then he sighed

Revhead waited until he heard the door close then he looked around the tree and took his hood off. ‘You will keep” he said with a sinister smile then he put his hood on and ran out of the caravan park

General Hospital-Summer Bay

Reverend Jones opened his eyes, looked down and smiled. Christopher was fast asleep in his arms and Pippa was fast sleep on the bed. If someone had told him six months ago, he would be in a hospital room with the woman he loves and holding her son, he never would’ve believed it. Reverend Jones looked down again at Christopher and smiled…he adored the little boy as much as he adored all of Philippa’s children. Reverend Jones slowly raised his arm and looked at his watch, he was supposed to be back home as he was conducting service but he couldn’t leave Philippa, he needed to be with her. Pippa began to wake up, she opened her eyes then yawned

“Oh my goodness, what time is it, I didn’t mean to sleep’ Pippa said as she sat up

“11;30’ Reverend Jones said as he smiled

“I am sorry, you should be home by now” Pippa said as she got up and went to sit on the other side of the bed near Reverend Jones

“I didn’t want to leave you, you look like you needed that sleep’ Reverend Jones with a smile

‘Are you not going to get in trouble for not being at church tomorrow Pippa said

‘You don’t worry about that…I am not leaving you’ Reverend Jones said

“Thanks you” Pippa said

“You are welcome” Reverend Jones with a smile then Pippa reached for his free hand and smiled. Reverend Jones’ heart fluttered then he entwined his fingers with Pippa’s as they watched Christopher sleeping peacefully

Background music ends

Fisher Residence- Summer Bay

Bobby parked the car and turned the engine off

“Thank you for coming to get me, I didn’t know who else to call’ Steve said as Bobby got out of the car. Steve grabbed his bag from the back and followed her to the front door.

Bobby opened the door and Steve followed her inside then closed the door behind him, Bobby turned the light on

“The spare room is second on the right’ Bobby said as she pointed in the direction that Steve should be going in

“Bobby, you haven’t said anything” Steve said then Bobby sighed

“I am angry Steven, just go to bed” Bobby said

“Bobby I’ Steve was interrupted

“Just go to bed, I can’t stand to look at you right now’ Bobby said then she walked towards her room and shut the door. Steve sighed then made his way to the spare room

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Sally opened her bedroom door, the house was quiet. She reach back to her bed and grabbed her bear then she quietly made her way downstairs. When she got down stairs she walked over to the desk, sat down and turned on the light then opened the drawer and took out the book and opened it at F and looked for Frank’s number. When she found it, she picked up the receiver and started dialing

“Hello, sorry we can’t come to the phone right now, leave your name and your number and we will call you back, thanks….Please leave your message after the tone” The answering machine said

“Frank , its me Sally, I called you yesterday but you didn’t call me back ..Brian is being really mean to me, he scares me all the time and Christopher is in hospital because Steve hurt him..and Pippa said he has to leave the house….. please come home” Sally said then she put the phone down

“Lets wait down here Milko for Frank to call us back” Sally said then she pushed the chair out of the way and lay on the couch and hugged her bear tight

Manhattan-New York

Frank rushed to get his key in the door as he heard the phone ringing. Maybe its Roo, he thought but by the time he got the door open, the phone had stopped ringing. Frank was just coming back from a jog in the park, on Saturday mornings when he had time, he usually went for a jog, just to clear his head. Frank walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water, he opened it and drank as much as he could to quench his thirst then from the corner of his eye, he could see the answer machine flashing so he walked over and pressed play but nothing played. He unplugged the machine, then plugged it in again and pressed play…nothing played. The answer machine had been playing up recently and he did intend to get it fixed but had no time. Frank pressed play one more time, nothing worked then he walked towards the bathroom to have a shower

Background music ends

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 132

“Mummy” Christopher said as he crawled from Reverend Jones arms and pulled at Pippa’s dress. Pippa opened her eyes and smiled. Reverend Jones was still asleep so she gently pulled Christopher onto the bed so as not to wake him up. Reverend Jones opened his eyes

“Sorry to wake you up” Pippa said and smiled

“How are you?” Reverend Jones and as soon as Chiptopher heard his voice he turned around and climbed back onto his lap

“Good Morning Christopher” Reverend Jones said with a smile

“Goo Mooning” Christopher said as Pippa smiled

‘I need to go and make a phone call, I need to let my Deacon know I won’t be able to make service today” Reverend Jones said

“Its only 5am, you can still make it, if you leave now’ Pippa said

“Are you trying to get rid of me?” Reverend Jones said as he pretended to be upset

“No, not at all, I just feel bad that your plans have been interrupted” Pippa said

“I told you last night, its fine..ill stay as long as you need me” Reverend Jones said with a smile

‘Thank you Alex…this may sound selfish…but I am glad that you are not going’ Pippa said s Reverend Jones leaned forward and grabbed her hand and they both smiled

Stewart Residence-The City

Matt sighed then he stirred his coffee and drank some. He was still thinking about Carly, she looked beautiful the other night, he wanted to say more to her than just Hi but he had no right, after leaving her the way he did. Matt drank more of his coffee then he heard a noise.. the front door slowly opening. Matt sighed and drank his coffee as Rebecca slowly creeped into the house and jumped when she saw Matt sitting in the kitchen

“I didn’t expect anyone to be awake” Rebecca said as Matt ignored her and drank his coffee

‘Are you not going to say anything?’ Rebecca said as she sat opposite Matt

“Why? Im not your dad’ Matt said and he shook his head

“Are you going to tell Mum?” Rebecca said

“I don’t care what you do’ Matt said then he got up and put the cup in the sink and just as he was about to walk away, Rebecca stood in front of him

‘What do you want?” Matt said

“Why don’t you like me?” Rebecca said

“What?” Matt said

“We live in the same house but you never make an effort to talk to me’ Rebecca said

‘I didn’t realize I had to” Matt said

“I can still tell Mum about Carly you know’ Rebecca said with a smirk on her face then Matt grabbed her arm and pulled her close to his face

‘Listen you spoiled little brat, don’t play games with me, remember you have more to lose than I have” Matt said

“Ok, Im sorry you’re hurting my arm’ Rebecca said then Matt let go of her arm and walked off as Rebecca massaged her arm and watched him go.

Manhattan-New York

Roo paid the taxi driver and closed the door and sighed. She opened the door to the apartment building and walked up the stairs to the apartment then opened the door. The apartment was quiet, Frank wasn’t home but the apartment was clean, a change from yesterday when Roo left the place in a mess. Roo put her bag down and walked over to the couch and sat down. The meeting was a success, she was able to close the deal and have the client sign the contract. Roo smiled to herself…she was really going places.

Shortly after, Frank opened the door

Background Music- ‘Have you ever been alone” theme

‘Hi, I didn’t know you were coming back now, I thought maybe tonight” Frank said as he closed the door, walked over to the couch, leaned over and kissed Roo.

“How did it go? Frank said as he walked to the kitchen with some groceries

“Yeah, Really good. I didn’t even have to do much convincing” Roo said

“I knew you would romp it in’ Frank said as he smiled and put the groceries away

“I think we should celebrate, how about a movie?’ Frank said

“Sounds good” Roo said with a smile then she saw something blinking in the corner of her eye

“Frank, you haven’t checked the messages?” Roo said

“What?” Frank said confused

“The phone messages” Roo said pointing at the answer machine

“I tried, the machine is not working..Im just going downstairs to check the post, see if you can get it working” Frank said as he left the apartment

Roo shook her head then picked up the answer machine, she took the tape out then used her finger to wind it forward then she put the tape in and pressed play

You have one new message…beep… “Frank , its me Sally, I called you yesterday but you didn’t call me back ..Brian is being really mean to me, he scares me all the time and Christopher is in hospital because Steve hurt him..and Pippa said he has to leave the house….. Please come home” 

Roo stopped the tape and looked at the machine, She was Franks family now, neither of them needed anything in Australia or anybody to remind them of Australia…their life was here and she was going to make sure it stayed that way…His family depended way too much on him and it was time they let go... Roo pressed a button

“Message deleted’

Frank came through the door

“Did you get it working?” Frank said as he looked at the letters in his hand

“No, maybe it needs new batteries or something” Roo said then she got up and stood in front of Frank

“ Its still early, I think we should go and look at some of the houses you were talking about yesterday’ Roo said

“Really, are you sure?” Frank said  as he looked up from the letters excited

“Yes, I am sure” Roo said with a smile then Frank leaned forward and kissed her and hugged her tight as Roos smiled disappeared

Fisher Residence-Summer Bay

‘Good Morning Mr Fisher” Steve said as he walked into the kitchen

‘Steven” Donald said

“Where is Bobby?” Steve said

‘Shes gone to the hospital to see Christopher” Donald said

“I guess she told you want happened last night” Steve said

‘Yes, she did and I have to say, I am very disappointed in you Steven’ Donald said as Steve sighed

“How can you put Pippa through all this” Donald said as Steve stood looking at him

‘I promised Bobby that I wouldn’t give you a lecture but she did say you are not to leave this house. Help yourself to breakfast, Ill be in my room’ Donald said as he walked out of the kitchen

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

‘I cant believe Steve would do that” Carly said as Bobby told her what happened

“Morning” Brian said with a smile as he came into the living room. Bobby ignored him, Carly smiled and Sally looked down into her bowl of cereal

Emotional Background music- Frank and Bobbys theme

“Bobby can I come with you to the diner again’ Sally said

“Go with Carly, I am going to the hospital to see Chris and Pippa first” Bobby said

“Ok” Sally said then she half smiled

“Sal, are you alright?” Bobby said and Sally nodded

“Bobby can I stay at your place tonight?” Sally said, something she has never asked before

“Don’t you want to be home to help Pippa with Christopher?” Bobby said confused

‘Ok’ Sally said

“I better get going, ill be at the diner later…Sal you want to walk me out?” Bobby said then she walked out of the house with Sally behind her

“Sal, are you alright?” Bobby said then Sally hugged her

“I want Frank’ Sally said then Bobby’s heart sank

“He cant come now Sal, he is in New York” Bobby said

‘Why not? he came last time’ Sal said

“I know Sal, but he has a life, he has Roo” Bobby stopped talking before she started to cry

“Sal, come and get ready if you want to come with me” Carly said from the door

“Go on, Ill see you later’ Bobby said then Sally nodded and ran back to the house as Bobby exhaled and wiped the tear that escaped from her eye and got into her car

Background music ends

Sally opened the door and was met with Brian sitting at the dinner table eating cereal and holding her bear

“Give me Mr Sparkles” Sally said softly

“No, I want to keep it’ Brain said

“You cant, Frank gave it to me” Sally said feeling scared

“Phone ringing”

Brian got up and walked over to the phone while holding the bear

‘Caravan Park” Brian said when he picked up the phone

‘Where is my money’ Revhead said

“Your money?, I worked for it and I decided I am going to keep it’ Brian said smugly

“”Did you make that decision all by yourself?” Revhead said

“No me and Stevo, we were in the city spending it last night” Brian said smiling to himself

“You ripped me off you jerk’ Revhead said

“Well next time you better do the job yourself’ Brian said then  laughed and put the phone down

Yabbie Creek

“What did he say’ Dingo said

‘He and Matheson were out spending the money..they ripped us off” Revhead said

“Time to get even” Dingo said

‘and I know what to do to get them both back’ Revhead said with a sinister smile

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Come on Sal” Carly said when she got downstairs

‘You better stay in the house since you are grounded, Pippa will be home later’ Carly said to Brian

“I got lots of homework to do anyway” Brian said

“What are you doing with Sallys bear?” Carly said

“She said I can look at it, here you go Sal” Brian said then gave Sally the bear back with an evil grin. Sally grabbed the bear and held it tight

“See you later’ Carly said then she walked out of the house with Sally close behind her

Pippa sighed

“He is over at Dads house and Brian is at home” Bobby said as Christopher crawled into her lap.

“So what happens now?” Pippa said

“They both have to go to court on Monday, The police officer was telling me that since it’s a first offense, Steve will probably get off since he wasn’t the driver” Bobby said

‘What about Brian?” Pippa said

“He will probably get community service, no jail time’ Bobby said as Pippa sighed

“I cant believe Steve has become such a bad influence on him’ Pippa said

‘Pippa, I don’t think Brian is as innocent as you think..there is something going on with Sally, lately she seems really frightened to be around him” Bobby said

“I haven’t noticed anything” Bobby said

‘Pippa, Milko only comes back when Sally is scared” Bobby said

“I know but I thought that was only because she missed Frank “ Pippa said

“I really don’t know what to do anymore Bobby, everything is a mess’ Pippa said

“Its not in a mess, we are just having a bad patch that’s all” Bobby said

“I really wish Frank was here…he would know what to do because I really don’t’ Pippa said as Bobby’s heart sank

“Pippa we can handle this, you me and Carly” Bobby said

“I love you” Pippa said and she smiled

“I love you too Grandma’ Bobby said and Pippa pulled Bobby towards her and kissed her head as Reverend Jones walked into the room with two cups of coffee, giving one to Pippa

“Roberta are you sure you dont want anything?” Reverend Jones said

“No I am fine, Im gong back home, I ll get something there” Bobby said

“How was the dinner last night?” Reverend Jones said as Bobby sighed

“It was ok,’ Bobby said awkwardly as Reverend Jones looked at her

I am glad” Pippa said

“what time is Chris breaking out of here?” Bobby said as she stroked Christopher’s hair

“Just waiting for the Doctor to see him then we get to go home’ Pippa said

“Ok, Ill be over later’ Bobby said as Pippa picked up Christopher from Bobbys lap

“See you later handsome” Bobby said and kissed Christopher’s head

“Bobo love you” Christopher said

“I love you too Chris” Bobby said and smiled as Reverend Jones smiled and nodded

Manhattan-New York

“That first house was really nice don’t you think? I can imagine us having breakfast in the kitchen with our family on a Sunday morning’ Frank said with a smile as he and Roo walked home from the train station with their Chinese food

“Hmm?” Roo said

“That first house, it was really nice’ Frank said again as he shook Roos hand

‘Yeah, it was really nice, a bit expensive’ Roo said

‘If I keep saving, I think we can afford it in the next two years, that gives you time to save some money and be at home for when the baby comes” Frank said

“What about my career?” Roo said

“You have the next two years to do well in your career’ Frank said

“Frank, don’t I have any say in these plans?” Roo said

“Course you do, I thought you wanted this too, a family” Frank said

“I do..” Roo said

“So there is no problem then” Frank said then looked at his watch. Pippa and the kids should be phoning soon, Pippa is going to be really excited when I tell her we went to look at houses, she cant wait to be a grandmother’ Frank said as he took his key out of his pocket and opened the door as Roo sighed and looked unsure.

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

That’s great Sal, you and Mr Sparkles go and put the salt and pepper on the tables outside” Carly said

‘And Milko” Sally said

“And Milko” Carly said and smiled as  Sally went outside

Revhead looked out of the passenger side window

‘Wait’ He said to Dingo who was driving

“I have a different plan’ Revhead said

“What” Dingo said

“Slow down’ Revhead said then looked at the blanket on the backseat of the car

“Stop here’ Revhead said then he got out of the car

“Hi, you remember me?” Revhead said as Sally nodded

“I just saw Steve and he asked me to bring you home, he has a surprise for you” Revhead said with a smile

“What surprise?” Sally asked curiously

“He didn’t say, he just asked me to pick you up” Revhead said

“Im not allowed to go with strangers’ Sally said as she began to slowly walk backwards then with one swift move, Rvehead grabbed her, putting his hand over his mouth and pushed her into the back of car then jumped in

“Go” He said to Dingo who casually drove off

Bobby sighed then closed the door and walked towards the kitchen. She put her keys on the table then opend the fridge and took out some juice, and bread shortly after, Steve appeared at the kitchen door

“I hear you come in’ Steve said as Bobby looked up at him then down at the orange jucie and poured some in a glass

‘Are you still angry?” Steve said, Bobby ignored him

“Bobby, im sorry” Steve said, Bobby ignored him

“Can you talk to me please’ Steve said

‘What do you want me to say?” Bobby said

“I don’t know, anything but this” Steve said

‘I told Pippa what happened” Bobby said as she put some bread in the toaster

“Is she angry?” Steve said then he sat on a chair next to wear Bobby was standing

“What do you think?” Bobby said

“Bobby  I am sorry’ Steve said then he held onto Bobby and hugged her hard . Bobby sighed then stroked his hair as he began to cry.

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

“Lance, aske Sally to come inside, she has been out there too long” Carly said then gave a customer some change as Lance walked outside, shortly he came back

“You sure she is out here, nobody is here” Lance said from the door. Carly rushed to the door and looked around

“Sal? Sal where are you? Don’t play games…..’ Carly said then just as she was about to turn around, she saw Sallys bear on the floor, walked over to it and picked it up’

“SAL? SALLY!!!!!!” Carly began to scream as loud as she could then began running towards the beach shouting Sally’s name

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Phone ringing’

Brian turned the TV down and got up ad walked towards the desk

‘Caravan Park” He said when he picked up the phone

“I want my money’ Revhead said

“You again? I told you Stevo and I spent your money last night” Brian said

‘See that is not the answer I am looking for ‘ Revhead said

“Well you’re out of luck because there is no other answer’ Brian said

‘I would think really hard if I was you’ Revhead said

“Nope, nothing comes to mind’ Brian said then laughed

“I want to go home’ Sally said as she cried in the background

“Is that Sally?’ Brian said

“Yes and if you want to see her again, you better give me my money” Revhead said

“I cant stand her anyway, keep her so youre out of luck” Brian said

“That foster mother of yours isn’t going to be too happy with you if anything happens to Sally, back to the group home for you and what about Mattheson, when he finds out about you killing his uncle?” Revhead said with a laugh

“I don’t care, I will be out of here soon anyway’ Brian said

“I think you should start caring or I will send Sally home piece by piece…I want my money…you have 2 hours’ Revhead then he put the phone down while Brian looked at the receiver

“DAD,DAD” Bobby shouted from the kitchen, shortly Donald appeared at the door

“Is everything alright?” Donald said

“Carly just called Sally has gone missing, we need to find her before Pippa gets home with Christopher” Bobby said

“Maybe she is around playing” Donald said

“No Dad, Carly found a teddy bear that Frank gave her on the floor outside the diner, she never leaves that bear’ Bobby said

‘”We better go and look for her’ Donald said

‘Ill come too’ Steve said

“No you wont, you stay here’ Bobby said then she picked up her keys and left the house with Donald

Steve sat down at the dining table, everything was a mess, he was supposed to be looking after the family, he was the man of the house yet Sally was missing…Steve began to cry..

“Phone ringing”

Steve wiped his face and walked over to the phone

“Hello’ Steve said

“Stevo, glad you picked up..listen, I got to get out of town, you have to help me’ Brian said

‘Why?’ Steve said

‘Revhead wants his money’ Brian said

“And? I told you to give it to him, just go and give it to him…listen I got to go, Sally has gone missing, I need to keep the phone free in case Bobby calls’ Steve said

“I know Sally is missing…Revhead has her’ Brian said as Steve opened his eyes wide in shock

Chapter 133

Boat shed- Summer Bay

“Yeah, no worries, Ill expect you at 2pm, great thanks” Michael said then he put the phone down and walked out of the office. Thanks to Celia, he was getting regular business Michael thought as he walked over to an engine and started working on it

“SALLY, SALLY” Michael Looked up to see Alf

‘G’day Michael” Alf said

“G’day” Michael said

“Have you seen young Sally Fletcher?” Alf said

“No, is there a problem?” Michael said

“Shes gone missing” Alf said

“Ill help look for her her” Michael said

“Good on you mate but keep it to yourself, Pippa doesn’t know and we want to keep it that way” Alf said

“Alright, Im going to head down this way, if you head north of the beach’ Michael said

“No worries” Alf said then he walked away calling Sally’s name

‘Michael pulldown the shutters of his shop and headed north of the beach to look for Sally

Fisher Residence-Summer Bay

Steve looked at the phone..this was his fault, his behavior has caused Sally to be kidnapped. Steve picked up the phone and called his house, he let the phone ring a few times, there was no answer..Brian must’ve gone. Steve sighed then put the phone down. Bobby told him not to leave the house but he cant just stay here. Steve went to the spare room, put on his shoes and headed for the front door

Bayside Diner- Summer Bay

Carly stared at the phone…how was she going to explain to Pippa that she let something happen to Sally?

“Coffee please” Adam said, Carly didn’t respond

“I said a coffee please” Adam said again

“Sorry, did you say something?” Carly said

“Yeah, I want a coffee” Adam said

“Sorry, we are closed’ Carly said

“So why is the door open?” Adam said

“I forgot to close it” Carly said then Bobby came through the door

“Have you found her…what did the police say?” Carly said as Bobby rushed to the counter

“No, do you remember hearing anything or seeing anyone hang around outside?” Bobby said

“No, I don’t” Carly said then she started crying

‘What am I going to say to Pippa?” Carly said

“Crying is not going to help us right now” Bobby said

“So am I going to get that coffee or not?” Adama said

“ We are closed” Bobby said

“I am not going until I get my coffee” Adam said

“Look, I am in a very bad mood and I don’t have time for this, get out” Bobby said as Adam looked at her then he walked out

‘What time is Pippa coming home?” Carly said, Bobby looked at her watch

“Some time this afternoon” Bobby said

“I hope we find her soon…do you think she would’ve called Frank?’ Carly said as Bobbys heart sank

“I don’t think so. I am going to try Kim Patterson” Bobby said as she walked towards the door

“I cant stay here doing nothing, im coming with you” Carly said then she picked up the keys from the counter, walked over to the door , locked it and ran after Bobby

Beach-Summer Bay

‘Michael You-who” Celia said as she waved at Michael and walked towards him

“I wish you came to church this morning, the service was wonderful, where are you going?” Celia said

“Pippas daughter Sally has gone missing, I volunteered to help look for her” Michael said

“Oh no, that is terrible, is there anything I can do?” Celia said

“Say a pray that we find her safe’ Michael said

“Of course” Celia said

“Ill see you later” Michael said then he continued walking and looking around the beach as Celia had an idea then walked away

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Steve opened the door and ran towards the stairs

“DODGE, DODGE’ Steve said as he ran up the stairs, he looked in all the rooms, no one was home. Steve sighed then he ran back down the stairs

“Phone ringing”

Steven walked over to the phone and picked up the receiver

“Caravan Park” Steve said

“Your time is up..I want my money or I will start sending Sally home piece by piece” Revehead said

“Its not dodge, its Steve, please don’t hurt her” Steve said

“Well well well Matheson, did you enjoy spending my money yesterday” Revhead said

“I didn’t touch any of your money..just don’t hurt Sally’ Steve said

“I wont hurt her if I get my money…see I am a pretty reasonable guy but Dingo..he isn’t, he is nuts with no conscience” Revhead said with a laugh

“I don’t have the money, Dodge has it and I don’t know where he is” Steve said

“See, you better find him” Revhead said

“Let me talk to Sally, I want to know that she is alright” Steve said then there was silence

“Hello’ Sally said as she cried

“Sal, its me Steve, don’t cry I am coming to get you” Steve said

“I want to come home’ Sally said as she cried  

“Don’t cry, im coming to get you, did they hurt you?” Steve said

“No… I lost my bear, I want Frank” Sally said and began to cry

“That’s enough, I want my money Matheson” Revhead said

“Look, I don’t know where Dodge is but I can get some money for you when the bank opens tomorrow, just let Saly go and I promise I will get you the money’ Steve said

‘I cant do that Steve, I want my money two hours ago…maybe Ill go looking for Dodge’ Revhead said

“Don’t hurt him, ill get you the money” Steve said panicking

“Don’t hurt him? You should be thanking me if I do hurt him” Revhead said with a laugh

“Just leave him alone alright” Steve said

“Leave him alone…he killed your uncle and you want me to leave him alone? Matheson, you surprise me” Revhead said and began laughing

“What did you just say?” Steve said with a shocked expression

“That fire that killed your uncle, Dodge started it…so you better find him and my money…fast” Revhead said then he put the phone down. Steve looked at the phone and began breathing heavy then he put the phone down walked to the door locked it behind him and began to walk and the more he walked he got angry then he started to run

Manhattan-New York

Background  music “Have you ever been Alone” theme

‘Hmm that was nice’ Roo said as Frank picked up the empty plate and took then to the kitchen when he was out of sight, Roo reached over to the phone and turned the ringer off just as Frank returned to the living room with two glasses of lemonade in champagne glasses

‘”Sorry we don’t have any champagne but let’s have a toast” Frank said as he sat next Roo and gave her a glass.

“A toast to what? Roo said confused

“To all the success you are having at Edison, all the success you will have in the next two years and to us having a family” Frank said and he smiled and clinked glasses with Roo who faked a smile then drank her lemonade

‘I wonder why Pippa and kids haven’t rung, I wanted to tell her our good news” Frank said then he took a sip of his lemonade and put the glass down.

“I hope everything is alright” Frank said concerned as he looked at his watch

“I am sure it is, maybe they are busy or gone out for lunch or something” Roo said then she snuggled up to Frank

“Yeah, I suppose” Frank said as he looked at the phone

‘Anyway, I missed you yesterday” Roo said as she looked up at Frank

‘Yeah?” Frank said and smiled

“Yeah” Roo said

“How much” Frank said  then Roo sat up and began taking off her clothes as Frank smiled

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“It feels really good to be home’ Pippa said as she opened the door

“Christopher is fast asleep” Reverend Jones said as Pippa looked round

“Ill just take him upstairs” Pippa said as she took Christopher

“Ill have some tea waiting for you when you get back” Reverend Jones said with a smile as he watched Pippa walk towards the stairs

“Knock at the door’ Reverend Jones turned around and when he opened the door, he saw Celia

‘Hello Celia’ Reverend Jones as Celias heart sank

‘A Alex..hello’ Celia said trying to keep herself composed

“How are you?” Reverend Jones said as he opened the door

“Fine..just fine..is Pippa here…well I assume she is, since you are here” Celia said

“She is just putting Christopher down” Reverend Jones said “I was about to make some tea, would you like some?” Reverend Jones said

“No..no, I just wanted to see if there was anything I can do to help” Celia said

“Celia..what do you want?” Pippa said as she entered the living room.

“Pippa, I know that things have been strained between us but as soon as I heard the news I want to come over and see if there was anything I can do to help..I mean you need as much help and support at a time like this’ Celia said

“I think we will be fine..Christopher is asleep” Pippa said

“I can stay with him if you want to go and join the search party” Celia said

“Search party?” Pippa said confused

“Yes, Alf and Bob Barnett have a search party going on, with all the town involved I am sure they will find Sally soon’ Celia said with a smile

“Find Sally? What are you talking about?’ Pippa said

“Oh my..I am sorry…I guess you don’t know” Celia said

“Know what?” Pippa said

“Oh dear…I guess it was supposed to be a secret…I am sorry..I have to go now” Celia said

“What is going on Celia?” Reverend Jones said

“Sally went missing from the diner a few hours ago” Celia said the Bobby and Carly came running through the door as Pippa fainted on the floor

Emotional background music ends

Chapter 134

Marina-Summer Bay

Adam flopped on the bed and sighed, the last bit of money he had was gone, all he had left was this boat. He only made the stop to Summer Bay for one night, he wanted to get away from Australia but had to stay an extra night because he had to fix something on his boat and now he pretty much had nothing left. He looked at the empty coke can on the side table, picked it up and threw it at the door then he heard a knock on the door. He didn’t know anyone in this town so he didn’t get up. A few seconds later, the door knocked again. Adam got up off the bed and opened his boat

“Yeah”? Adam said

“Sorry to bother you mate, a little girl has gone missing, her name is Sally, she has brown hair and about this tall, have you seen her around here ?” Michael said

“No I haven’t” Adam said

‘Well if you are out and you see her, here is my card, my name is Michael and I run a boating business just down the beach’ Michael said then smiled and tuned to walk away

Adam shut the door and walked back to the bed and sat down and thought about what he was going to do

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“CELIA, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT” Bobby said as she rushed passed Celia and to the couch where Reverend Jones put Pippa down

“Is she going to be alright?” Bobby said

“She’s coming around’ Reverend Jones said

“Ill get her some water” Carly said

‘Bobby you don’t need to speak to me that way, I said I am sorry’ Celia said as she walked closer to the couch

“GET OUT, JUST GET OUT, ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE TROUBLE FOR THIS FAMILY, GET OUT’ Bobby screamed at Celia

“Celia I think it would be a good idea for you to go home now’ Reverend Jones said as he looked at Celia and smiled

Celia sighed and she walked away, when she looked back, she saw Reverend Jones caressing Pippa’s face and her heart sank

Carly walked back over to the couch and gave Reverend Jones the glass of water

“Philippa, are you alright? Reverend Jones then Pippa nodded

“Drink this” Reverend Jones said and gave Pippa some water then she sighed and looked at Bobby

“Bobby, where is Sally?” Pippa said then Bobby sat on the couch next to her and began to cry

‘Oh Pippa, its my fault’ Bobby was interrupted

“No, its my fault Pippa, I asked her to put some salt and pepper pots on the table outside and it slipped my mind that she was taking too long” Carly said and she started crying

“Its not your either of your faults Celia said there is a search party organized” Reverend Jones said

“Yes, Alf and Bob Barnett. We just came home to see if Sally had come back here’ Bobby said

“Phone ringing”

Ill get it” Bobby said and she got up and picked up the phone

“Hello” Bobby said then she wiped her face

“Where is Matheson?” Dingo said

“Who is this?” Bobby said

“Put Matheson on the phone’ Dingo  said

“He isn’t here, who is this?” Bobby said

“You better tell him he better have my money or I am going to send his sister home piece by piece ” Dingo said

“You have Sally? Where is she? who is this?” Bobby said as Pippa. Reverend Jones and Carly looked at her

“The bloke who has this little brat’ Dingo said and laughed

“You better not hurt her” Bobby said and started to cry

“I wont if you do what I want” Dingo said

“What do you want?” Bobby said as Pippa looked at her

“I want $10,000 by tonight” Dingo said

“I can get you the money, just don’t hurt her” Bobby said

“I want the money tonight or she gets hurt” Dingo said

“Let me speak to Sally first, I want to know that she is ok” Bobby said and she wiped her face a few seconds later Sally came on the phone

“Hello” Sally said crying

“Sal, are you alright?” Bobby said as she breathed a sigh of relief and Carly hugged Sallys bear

“Bobby please come and get me, I want to come home’ Sally said as she cried

“Did they hurt you?” Bobby said

“No’ Sally said

“That’s enough, we gave Matheson a chance, now I am giving you two hours to get the money” Dingo said

“I will get you the money, just don’t hurt her…where should I meet you?” Bobby said

“I will give you one hour..I will call you back and tell you where to meet me..and NO POLICE” Dingo said then he put the phone down

“Hello? Hello?” Bobby said and put the phone down

“Is she alright’ Pippa said calmly

“She said they didn’t hurt her…they want $10,000 to let her go and no police” Bobby said

“Where are we going to get that money from?” Pippa said

“Its ok Pippa, Ailsa doesn’t bank the diner takings at the weekend, I don’t know how much there is and Ill figure out the rest..let me call her” Bobby said then she picked up the phone. As Bobby explained the situation to Ailsa Pippa stared at the floor

“Philippa, everything it going to be alright…Christopher is crying, why don’t you go and lie down, there is nothing we can do now until  Roberta gets the money” Reverend Jones said as Pippa nodded her head

“Im just going over to Ailsas to get the money” Bobby said

“Ill go with you’ Carly said and followed Bobby out of the door

‘Ill help you upstairs” Reverend Jones said as he helped Pippa get up and walk towards the stairs

Manhattan-New York

If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go

Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

You ought to know by know how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through but

“Whats wrong?” Roo said as she looked at Frank who stopped kissing her

“I’m sorry, I cant…I am just a bit concerned” Frank said

“Concerned about what?” Roo said confused

“Pippa and the kids not calling…I need to call them” Frank said

“Frank? Now? We are having a nice time…I missed you’ Roo said as she kissed Franks neck trying to get him in the mood

“No, I cant,” Frank said then he rolled onto his back, reached out his hand and turned off the cassette player

‘That’s just great, My husband doesn’t want to make love to me because he is thinking about his family” Roo said

“They are my family, I have a feeling that something isn’t right” Frank said

“When are you going to put me first for once?” Roo said

“What are you talking about?” Frank said as he looked at Roo

“Nothing, just forget it” Roo said then she turned to her side away from Frank. Frank sighed

“Look, I am sorry, I just worry a lot about them, Pippa is still really fragile, I cant be there but I have to support her especially with Tom gone."  Roo sighed then turned around

“Sometime I think you forget that I am your family now” Roo said

“I don’t forget, I am here with you everyday, I only speak to them once a week..they need me” Frank said

“I need you too’ Roo said then she ran her finger down Franks chest and he didnt respond

‘If you are really worried, then call them” Roo said

“Do you mind? Frank said

“No, I understand” Roo said with a smile then Frank leaned over and kissed her and got out of bed, picked up his pyjama bottoms from the floor, put them on then went over to sit on the couch and picked up the phone as Roos smile disappeared

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Reverend Jones put the cup of tea on the nightstand as Pippa sat up in bed.

“Here you go Christopher” Reverend Jones said as he handed Christopher a cup with some juice

‘Are you ok? Reverend Jones said

“I don’t know Alex, I cant believe this is happening’ Pippa said and she began to cry

“Everything will be fine Phillippa” Reverend Jones said as he sat next to Pippa on the bed and she leaned on his shoulder

“Thank you for being here, I really needed you” Pippa said as she held Reverend Jones hand and sighed

“Phone ringing”

“Do you think that’s them wanting more money..I hope they haven’t hurt Sally, the time is not up yet’ Pippa said as she began to panic

“Calm down, Ill go and get the phone” Reverend Jones said as he got up off the bed and made his way down the stairs

Manhattan-New York

Frank held the receiver to his ear and waited for someone to answer the phone. He let the phone ring a few more times then he put it down

“No answer?” Roo said

“No” Frank said then he put the receiver down and sighed

“See, I told you earlier, maybe they have gone out for the day…don’t worry, just come back to bed’ Roo said as she rolled her eyes

“Yes, I suppose” Frank said then he got up from the couch and walked around to the bed and climbed into bed

“Where were we?” Frank said

“You were about to make me happy” Roo said and smiled then she kissed Frank

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

As Reverend Jones reached for the phone, it stopped ringing. Before he went back upstairs he knelt down in front of the couch and began to pray for the safe return of Sally, Philippa’s daughter…maybe one day,   his daughter

Summer Bay

Steve ran as fast as he could, he tried to remember all the places that he and Dodge had hidden out at over the last few months. As Steve ran, he heard a car horn behind him, when he turned around, he saw Alf Stewarts car flaggind him down, he slowed down running

“Steve, where have you been? We need help looking for Sally, shes gone missing..we need to find her before Pippa gets home” Alf said

“I know” Steve said

“Well get in then, lets go and look for her” Alf said

“I have to find someone else first” Steve said then he ran off as Alf looked at him go

Stewart Residence- Summer Bay

“$7, 450.34’ Ailsa said as her and Carly counted the money as Duncan put his head on Bobbys lap

“Its not enough” Bobby said and sighed

“What are we going to do…I told the guy ill get the money” Bobby said as she started to panic

“Don’t get yourself worked up, its not good for the baby’ Ailsa said as Bobby sighed and really wished that Frank was here

‘Alf didn’t take his taking to the bank, we will use that’ Ailsa said

‘Ailsa we cant do that, what if Alf gets mad? Bobby said

“You leave Alf to me” Ailsa said

“Thank you’ Bobby said and sighed as Ailsa got up to get the rest of the money

“knock at the door”

“ill get it” Carly said and she walked over to the door and opened it to see Celia standing there. Bobby looked at Celia with a mean look then she looked away. Carly walked away and stood by the couch

“Oh, hello Celia” Ailsa said

“Good Afternoon Ailsa, I I just wanted to come by and say hello” Celia said as she looked at Bobby

Ailsa sat on the couch, opened the bag and began counting out the remainder of the money

“What are you doing?” Celia said as she watched Ailsa give Bobby money as Ailsa sighed

“Sally has been kidnapped and the kidnappers want $10,000, we are trying to put the money together” Ailsa said

“Is that wise, shouldn’t you be calling the police?” Celia said

“No Celia, we shouldnt be calling the police, they said no police or they will hurt Sally so that means you keep you mouth shut” Bobby said

“Bobby, I do not appreciate the way you have been speaking to me today” Celia said

‘I really don’t care what you appreciate. My sister is missing and I need to do what I need to do to find her..dont you dare say anything to the police” Bobby said as she looked at Celia, got up off the couch

“Thanks Ailsa, Ill keep you posted” Bobby said as her and Carly walked out of the house

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Reverend Jones sat at the table and drank his coffee, when he looked up Pippa was at the door

“I was hoping you would get some rest” Reverend Jones said with a smile

“I couldn’t…I feel so helpless” Pippa said as she walked over to the table and sat down

Reverend Jones reached out to her hand and held it “Everything will be alright Phillippa” Reverend Jones said

“Thank you for being here…the universe knew I needed you” Pippa said then the door opened, when she looked behind, Donald was walking in

“Oh Pipap…I didn’t know you were back” Donald said looking shocked

“Yes, I am” Pippa said

“I guess you know about Sally?” Alf said

“Yes, I do. The men who have her called, they want $10,000” Pippa said

“$10,000? Why? What is all this about?” Donald said confused

“I don’t know Donald, I don’t know why this is happening” Pippa said as Bobby and Carly came through the door

“We got the money’ Bobby said then she sat down next to Pippa who exhaled

“I guess now we have to wait’ Pippa said as Carly walked over to the couch and sat down..still

“What is going on?” Donald said

“The blokes who have Sally, want $10,000…I said I will get it and meet them to get Sally” Bobby said

“What? Absolutely not, I will not allow you to put yourself in harms way, we have to let Sgt Barnett know” Donald ssai

“No Dad, they said no police or they wil hurt her…I cant risk that” Bobby said

As Bobby and Donald argued, Carly walked over to the couch and sat down, she was still holding the bear that Frank gave Sally…she wished he was here, he would make everything alright

“Im sorry Bobby, you are making a terrible mistake” Donald said

“Phone ringing”

Bobby and Pippa looked at the phone then Bobby got up and walked over to the phone. Bobby sighed then she picked up the phone

“Hello” Bobby said

“Have you got my money?” Dingo said

“Yes I have , where should I meet you?” Bobby said

“Do you know the bike shed by the RSL in the Yabbie Creek?” Dingo said

“No I don’t but I can find it” Bobby said

“Be there in one hour and come alone…no police or this little brat gets it” Dingo said

“Ok , ok, can I speak to her again? Please” Bobby said there was a few seconds silence

“Bobby’ Sally said as she cried

‘Yes, its me squirt, hang in there, I got the money they want, I am coming to get you” Bobby said

“Ok” Sally said as she cried

“That’s enough…remember, no police or you both get it” Dingo said then he put the phone down as Bobby sighed

“What did they say?” Donald said as he walked over to Bobby

“They told me where to meet them and said no police or we both get hurt” Bobby said

“Im sorry, this is all wrong, I am going to call the police” Donald said

“No Dad, didn’t you hear what I just said? they are going to hurt us both if we call the police. I am not taking that chance” Bobby said

“Who said that?” they all turned around to see Sgt Barnett at the door then Bobby sighed

Summer Bay/Waldorf Creek border

Steve kept running, he was tired, had been running for a while then he slowed down. He couldn’t think of where Dodge would’ve gone. Maybe he should just turn around..Steve stopped running then he looked around. He had to turn around to help look for Sally so he began to walk back

“Thanks mate”

Steve stopped walking, he heard a familiar voice when he turned around, he saw Dodge coming out of a shop.  Dodge looked up and saw Steve and waved and smiled. Steve started walking forward and with every step he remembered his parents dying in the fire...in remembered his Uncle dying in a fire and got more and more angry…

Chapter 135

Stewart Residence-Summer Bay

“Its not your fault Celia, you shouldn’t upset yourself” Ailsa said

“I really didnt know that it was a secret. When Michael told me, he didn’t tell me that Pippa didn’t know that Sally was missing” Celia said as he blew her nose

“And Bobby, did you hear the way she spoke to me?, she was horrible and shouted at me” Celia said as she wiped her eyes

“I am sure she didn’t mean to Celia, its a really tough time for all of them now” Ailsa said

“I know and I wanted to help but Bobby told me to get out” Celia said then began to cry again

“Oh Celia, she probably didn’t mean it…Ill make you a cup of tea, help you feel better’ Ails saia said and she smiled and walked off to the kitchen

Lime Residence- Waldorf Creek

Geoff let the phone ring a few more times then he put the receiver down. He usually called Bobby when he got home from work, he tried the house , there was no response. He tried the diner, there was no response. “Maybe she is at her foster Mums place’ Geoff thought to himself and walked into the kitchen

“Smells good Mum’ Geoff said as he looked over his Mums shoulder as she stirred the gravy on the cooker

“I wasn’t expecting you for another 20 minutes” Mrs Lime said

‘I know, the traffic was good today” Geoff said as he sat down at the table

“How is Bobby?” Mrs Lime said

“I just tried to call her, no response, she is probably at her foster Mums house

“So, when are you going to propose?’ Mr Lime said

“I am going to wait and do it at the party…she’s going to be so excited, I am going shopping for the ring tomorrow after work” Geoff said with a big smile on his face

“I am so happy for you sweetie, soon you will have your own family and home” Mrs Lime said

“I am really excited…but right now, I am hungry” Geoff said as he smiled

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Well? Who said they are going to hurt you both if we call the police? Sgt Barnett said as Bobby, Carly and Pippa looked at each other. Carl said

“The people who have Sally called, demanded a ransom and said that Bobby shouldnt call the police or they will hurt her” Donald said as Bobby looked at him annoyed

‘Im sorry Bobby but I think Sgt Barnett has a right to know” Donald said then he crossed his arms

‘What else did they say to you Bobby? Sgt Barnett said

“They said they want $10,000 ad I am to meet them in the Yabbie Creek and they will let Sally go. Sgt Barnett, I have the money, I don’t want them arrested, I just want Sally home” Bobby said as tears formed in her eyes.

“I am sorry Bobby but this is a police matter, we are taking over now” Sgt Barnett said

‘Oh please Sgt Barnett, they said they are going to hurt her if we call the police” Bobby said

“Please let me just go and give them what they want’ Bobby continued

“Where did they tell you to meet them?” Sgt Barnett said. Bobby didn’t respond

‘Either you tell me or I will arrest you for hindering a police investigation

‘Please Bob, we just want Sally home’ Pippa said

“I know Pippa but we are delaying right now’ Sgt Barnett said then took his handcuffs out of his back pocket

‘’What is the matter with you?, just answer the man” Donald said angrily as Bobby walked over and stood next to Reverend Jones and he put his arm around her

“Its ok Roberta” Reverend Jones said then Bobby sighed

‘By the bikeshed behind the RSL” Bobby said as Sgt Barnet looked at her annoyed and began talking into his radio and walked out of the house as Bobby sighed

Mitchell/Woods Residence-Summer Bay

‘Well that is the last of my stuff” Grant said as he put a box on the table and looked at Megan as she put some plates in the cupboard

“I see you travel light’ Megan said and smiled

“It helps that this apartment is furnished” Grant said and sat down on the couch

“Yes it does…We have nothing to drink to celebrate our first night here’ Megan said as Grant laughed

“Maybe we can get some take out later? Grant said

“Sounds like a good idea’ Megan said and she got up

“Hey, I don’t think your boyfriend likes the idea of us living together, I will understand if you eventually have to make other arrangements” Grant said

“Who Martin?” Megan said

“If that is the name f the guy we saw earlier, than yeah” Grant said

“He isn’t really my boyfriend, he is a really good mate, we hang out sometimes..nothing serious” Megan said with a smile

“What about you, do I have to be aware of any hot tempered girlfriends?” Megan said

“No, not at all” Grant said with a laugh

“Good” Megan said with a smile then she got up off the couch and walked to wards her room as Grant watched her.

Summer Bay

“I don’t know why you volunteered us to look for Sally anyway” Martin said as he sat in the passenger seat of Lance’s car annoyed

“Sal is a mate, we have to help look for her…you didn’t have nuffin better to do anyway” Lance said

“ I was going to help Megan move into her new place” Martin said

“I  thought you was going to ask her to move in with you?” Lance said

“Well goldilocks got there first” Martin said annoyed

Summer Bay/Waldorf Creek border

“I knew you would see things my way, where are your bags?” Brian said as Steve got nearer to him

“I was trying to hitch a ride to Yabbie Creek to get the bus over to the city’ Brian said, Steve didn’t respond

“Whats the matter with you?” Brian said as he looked at Steve who was looking at him, breathing hard and looking really angry

“You know, don’t you? Look I didn’t know your Uncle was in the shop..I didn’t intend to kill anyone” Brian said as he began to walk backwards

“Look” Brian was interrupted by a punch to the mouth by Steve then he fell on the floor

“I am going to kill you” Steve said as he stood over Brian and breathed heavily

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“I better call Ailsa and let her know what is going on’ Alf said and walked towards the phone

“Pippa I am really sorry” Carly said as she sat next to Pippa on the couch

“Its not your fault sweetheart, now that Bob Barnett knows, Lets hope they bring Sally home soon”

“I hope so” Carly said then she put her head on Pippas shoulder as Christopher walked over to the couch

“Can I get you something to drink Pippa?” Donald said

“No thank you Donald…you don’t have to hang around here, thank you for your help” Pippa said

“I want to be here” Donald said

“Thank you” Pippa said as she looked at Reverend Jones who sat by the dinner table and smiled at him

“Dadda’ Christopher said then he walked over to the desk where Alf stood. As Alf talked on the phone, Christopher attempted to reach for the photo of Frank. Alf picked up a photo of Sally and gave it to Christopher

“NO’ Christopher said and throw the photo on the desk as Alf looked at him. Carly got up off the couch and took Christopher and reached for the photo of Bobby, Carly, Frank, Steve and Sally taken the night Frank took Sally to the dance. Carly sat down on the couch next to Pippa and gave the photo to Christopher

“Dadda” Christopher said and giggled as he looked at the photo of Frank

“Do you think we should tell Frank what is going on?” Carly said as Pippa sighed

“I don’t want to worry him” Pippa said and stroked Christopher’s hair

“Where is Bobby?” Pippa said looking around

‘She was just here” Donald said looking around

“Maybe she went to lie down, she did look tired earlier” Pippa said

“Ill go and check” Carly said and she gave Christopher to Pippa and went upstairs a few minutes later she came downstairs

“Shes not up there” Carly said then she looked around the desk and around the table

‘The money has gone too” Carly said as she looked at Pippa as Alf put the phone down

“Oh no, what is she going to do? We better go and find her” Donald said

“Do you mind if I come along? Reverend Jones said with a smile

“Lets take my car’ Alf said as Donald, Alf and Reverend Jones rushed to the door

Chapter 136

Summer Bay

“We have been looking for an hour, lets just turn back” martin said annoyed

“Sally is my mate, we have to find her” Lance said then he put his head out of the window

“SALLY SALLY” Lance said said

“Hey, take a look at that” Martin said as he pointed to two men fighting ahead as Lance drove closer.

“Hey that looks like Stevo” Lance said then he drove up and pulled over and they both got out of the car and rushed towards the fight and tred to break it up

“RACK OFF, IM GOING TO KILL HIM” Steve said as he stepped on Lances foot and charged at Brian again.

Lance and Martin struggled and eventually pulled Brian and Steve apart

“HE’S NUTS” Brian said as he wiped blood from his nose

‘Whats going on Steve?” Martin said

“HE STARTED THE FIRE THAT KILLED MY UNCLE PHIL” Steve said and attempted to rush forward but Lance was able to grab him.

“I SAID I DIDN’T KNOW YOUR UNCLE WAS IN THE SHOP…I DIDN’T MEAN TO KILL HIM” Brian said, really meaning it

“Marty call the police” Lance said then Brain looked at him

“No….I aint going to prison” Brian said then he started walked backwards then he began to run and just as a stranger was about to get into his car, Brain pulled him out of the way and jumped into the car and began driving

“HEY MY CAR” The car owner said as he watched Brian drive off

“WE CANT LET HIM GET AWAY” Steve said and he, Lance and Martin began running to Lance’s car

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Michael parked his car and walked towards the house. He sighed then knocked on the door

‘Oh Hello Michael, did you need something?” Pippa said as she came to the door

“I just wanted to see if there had been any news. I saw Alf and spent the last hour helping to search for Sally” Michael said

“Thank you for your help but unfortunately,  no news…would you like a coffee or something” Pippa said

“That would be great” Michael sald then followed Pippa into the house

Summer Bay

Bobby slowed down at the traffic light then stopped. She wiped her face then exhaled. She knew what she was going to do what wrong but she felt like it was her fault that Sally was missing, she had to do something. Bobby looked over at the bag of money on the passenger seat then she put her hand on her stomach and sighed. “Please look after us Alan’ Bobby said then she put her foot on the pedal as the light changed and drove off

Summer Bay

“Doesn’t this car go any faster, hes getting away” Steve said as he looked ahead at Brian driving very fast

‘Im going as fast as I can mate” Lance said as he drove

‘This is like a real life action movie” Martin said from the passenger seat as he laughed and tapped Lances arm

Summer Bay

‘Cant this car go any faster? Donald said

“Im going as fast as I can Don” Alf said as Donald sighed

“I am sorry Alf I am just really mad at Bobby. She never things through, she’s putting her life and the babys life at risk..She really needs to grow up, she going to be a mother” Donald said then sighed

‘Alf looked through the rear view mirror at Reverend Jones

“Hey, Rev…I hope you are saying a prayer back there” Alf said

“Always’ Reverend Jones said and smiled

Yabbie Creek

Sally cried

“Knock it off, leave her alone the crying is annoying” Revhead said to Dingo then he looked at his watch

Dingo laughed

“Bobby should be here soon…we know the plan right?” Revhead said

‘Yeah” Dingo said

‘What are we going to do with her?” Dingo said as he looked at Sally

“As long as we get the money, I don’t care what happens to her” Revhead said as Dingo stared at Sally

Stewart Residence-Summer Bay

“How are you feeling now?” Ailsa said to Celia

“Fine, thank you’ Celia said then she put the cup down on the table and stood up

‘Thank you for the tea but I need to go back and see Pippa” Celia said

“Are you sure that is wise?” Ailsa said

“Yes, I am being very selfish right now, only thinking of my feelings when the Christian thing is to be with Pippa in her time of need” Celia said as she walked to the door

“I hope Duncan feels better soon’ Celia said then she opened the door and shut it behind her Ailsa sighed

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Phone ringing”

“Ill get it” Carly said as she got off the couch and walked to the phone

“Summer Bay Caravan park” Carly said

Background Music Carlys theme

“Carly its me” Ben said as Carly sighed

“I am so glad you called”   Carly said and her voice almost broke into crying

“Are you ok?” Ben said

“My Sister Sally has been kidnapped” Carly said trying not to cry

“Sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do?” Ben said

“Just you phoning is a big help…look, I am really sorry about the other night..I shouldnt have lied about Matt..you had every right to be angry..I just really like you and want things to be good between us ” Carly said

“Yeah, me too’ Ben said

“When will I see you?” Carly said

“I have a family thing next weekend, hey , I have to go but I will call you…” Ben said

“Ok, Ill like that..bye” Carly said with a smile then put the phone down

Yabbie Creek

Ben put the phone down and walked towards his car, opened the door and sat down

“How is your Mum, is she better? Marilyn said

“Yeah, shes doing much better” Ben said

“Good, I am hungry lets go and eat” Marilyn said then put her hand on Bens thigh as he drove away

The Bistro-The City

Flashback

Carly- “You can have anything you want”

Matt  “Carly, I want you but I want us to do things right, let’s wait a while until we are really sure that we want to do this”

Flashback interrupted

“Matt we need more change” Narelle said as she entered the office. Matt didn’t respond

“Matt?” Narelle said again

“Hmm?” Matt said

“I was saying that we need some change…you were miles away” Narelle said with a laugh

“Yeah sorry about that” Matt said and walked over to the safe, put in the code, took out some change, closed the safe and gave the money to Narelle

“Matt, I know this is non of my business but are you ok?’ Narelle said

“Fine, why?’ Matt said as he sat down to look at some invoices

“Its just that you have been a bit funny the last few days..Is everything alright with the baby?” Narelle said

“Yeah, everything is fine” Matt said with a smile

“Alright then, I better get back…it was nice to see Crly, reminds me of how much I liked Summer Bay…I hope I can go back one day, with a husband and kids, live by the beach with my friends’ Narelle said and smiled then turned around

“Yeah” Matt said then sighed

Background music ends

Summer Bay

Brian drove as fast as he could. He had no plan, just to get away as fast as he could. The traffic light was about to turn red but he couldn’t stop and drove through it as his heart beat fast then he began to laugh. Brian looked behind him, he could see that Lance’s car was far behind and wasn’t going to catch up when Brian turned around to the front, he was too late to slow down before he could hit a car that was turning.

“Oh no’ Martin said as they saw the accident and lance slowed down the car. As the car slowed down, Steve opened the back door causing him to fall out then he got up from the floor and ran over to the car, he could see Brian was fine because he opened the car door. Steve pulled Brian out of the car, threw him on the floor and began punching him. Lance and Martin rushed out of the car and ran over to Steve and began pulling him off Brian

“GET OFF ME, HE KILLED MY UNCLE, GET OFF ME’ Steve said then began to cry then they heard police sirens as Lance and Martin looked at each other

Yabbie Creek

Backgroun music-Frank and Bobbys theme

Bobby saw the bikeshed and parked her car, turned the engine off and sighed. She put her hand on her stomach inhaled then exhaled. “I cant let Frank down” Bobby said then she reached for the bag of money in the passenger seat and got out of the car and walked towards the bikeshed. Then a man opened the door and Bobby stopped walking

“Are you Bobby?” Dingo said

“Yeah” Bobby said

“Where is the money?” Dingo said

“Here’ Bobby said as she pointed to the bag

“Where is Sally?’ Bobby said

“Put the money on the floor and walk away” Dingo said

“No…let me see Sally first” Bobby said then Dingo disappeared into the bike shed, a few seconds later he came out holding Sally

‘Bobby…you came” Sally said

“Did they hurt you?” Bobby said relieved then wiped a tear from her cheek

“Put the money on the floor, walk away” Dingo said then Bobby slowly bent down and put the bag of money on the floor

“POLICE, YOURE SURROUNDED LET THE GIRL GO” Sgt Barnett shouted. Bobby looked around to see several police officers standing around

“I SAID NO POLICE” Dingo said angrily

“I DIDN’T CALL THEM, HERE IS THE MONEY PLEASE LET SALLY GO” Bobby pleaded as Dingo dragged Sally back to the bikeshed.

"BOBBY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Donald shouted

POLICE, YOURE SURROUNDED LET THE GIRL GO..BOBBY STAY WHERE YOU ARE” Sgt Barnett shouted

Bobby began running forward while Sally tried to fight off Dingo, Bobby was able to get a hold of his shirt then he turned around and kicked her away and she fell to the floor. Sally bit his arm and he threw her on the floor then the Police came running forward and two jumped on him while the others rushed into the bikeshed. Sally looked up and crawled over to Bobby

“Bobby, Bobby” Sally said as she began to cry then she put her head on Bobbys chest

“Its ok Sal” Bobby said and she put her arm around Sally, put a hand on her stomach and exhaled

“Are you alright?” The Policeman said as he bent down to talk to Bobby who nodded

“ “We need an ambulance behind the RSL quickly’; The policeman said into his radio as Sally looked at Bobby and cried

“Everything is going to be ok” Bobby said and tears flowed from her eyes as Sally hugged her tight as Reverend Jones, Donald and Alf rushed over to her and Sally

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Knock at the door”

“Ill get it” Michael said as he got up from the table and opened the door

“Oh Michael, I didn’t expect to see you here” Celia said as Pippa looked at her

“I just came back to see if Pippa heard any news” Michael said

“Oh” Celia said as she entered the house

“Pippa, I just wanted to apologies…I didn’t know that you were not aware that Sally had been kidnapped…When Michael told her I didn’t mention that it was a secret” Celia said as she sat down. Pippa ignored her as Carly came and stood by Pippa

“Phone ringing”

Carly rushed to the phone as Pippa looked at her

“Hello” Carly said as she listened to what was being said then she exhaled

“We are on our way” Carly said then put the phone down

“They got her, Bobby and Sally are on the way to the hospital” Carly said as Pippa put a hand on her heart and exhaled

“Come on, ill take you’; Michael said as Carly picked up Christopher

“Ill stay here, look after the place’ Celia said as she watched Michael hugged Pippa and go towards his car.

Celia walked back into the house and sat down at the table and sighed

Manhattan-New York

Frank opened his eyes and sighed..he definitely had to make an appointment to see the Doc on Monday because this not sleeping was getting annoying however on this occasion, he was worried about not hearing from Pippa and the kids. Frank looked to his left, Roo was fast asleep, he got out of bed and walked over to the couch and sat down then he picked up the phone and began to dial

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

‘Hello Summer Bay Caravan park” Celia said as she picked up the phone

‘Celia?” Frank said surprised

“Yes, who am I speaking to please? Celia said

“Its me, Frank” Frank said

“Oh Frank, I am glad you called” Celia said

“Why? Where is Pippa?” Frank said

“Something terrible happened” Celia said

‘What?” Frank said loud enough to wake Roo

“Little Sally was kidnapped today, the dreadful men who took he wanted $10,000 so Bobby went to meet them to give them the money and her and Sally both got hurt” Celia said as Frank listened with anger

“Frank whats the matter?” Roo said as she got out of bed and walked over and sat on the couch next to Frank

“Where is Carly?” Frank said

“One of the guests just took Carly and Pippa to the hospital, Sally and Bobby are being rushed to the hospital right now … I hope the baby is ok” Celia said as Franks heart sank, the people he loved the most were hurt…Bobby was hurt

“Baby? Did Christopher get hurt?’ Frank said getting upset then he ran his hand through his hair

“Frank the police are here, I have to go…ill ask Pippa to call you” Celia said

“No wait, Celia” Frank said but Celia had already put the phone down

“What is wrong?” Roo said

“I knew something was wrong, I knew it” Frank said as he got up from the couch and walked around

“Whats happened?” Roo said

“Sally was kidnapped, Bobby went with Christopher to give the blokes who took Sally the ransom money and now they are all being rushed to hospital because something went wrong…” Frank said as Roo looked at how sad he was

“Why would Bobby take Christopher, why would she be so stupid” Frank said then sat back down on the couch

“I am sure everything will be fine, lets just go back to bed, there is nothing we can do about it now” Roo said

“You go back to bed, I cant sleep’ Frank said

“Come on Frank…staying awake isn’t going to help anything’ Roo said

Frank got up again and  walked over to the desk and picked up the phone book

“What are you doing?” Roo said confused

“I need to go back to Australia, Im going to see if I can get a ticket” Frank said as he opened the phone book to the airlines page

“Frank, that’s stupid, there is probably nothing wrong with them, they probably went to get check out for precaution…just come back to bed, we can call in the morning to find out” Roo said annoyed

“I said I cant sleep, I need to know if my family are alright. Celia said she would ask Pippa to call me’ Frank said looking at Roo with an angry face

“Frank your family is here, with me” Roo said

“Pippa, Carly, Steve, Sally, Bobby and Christopher will always be my family..if you don’t like it, that’s just tough” Frank said as he looked at Roo who got up from the couch and went to lie down. Maybe she should get pregnant now, that way Frank would forget about the Fletcher’s and Bobby and concentrate on their life here.

Background music ends

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“G’day, I am looking for the guardians of Steven Matheson and Brian Forbes” The Police officer said

“Pippa Fletcher is their guardian, She had an emergency, she is not here righrt now, can I help at all, I am a family friend” Celia said

“Please ask Ms Fletcher to come to the Waldorf Creek police station as soon as possible” The police officer said

‘Can I let her know what this is about?” Celia said

“Unfortunately I am not at liberty to give you that information…good day” The Police officer said then left

Celia sighed…she couldn’t understand why the police officer wouldn’t give her information. Celia had an idea, she wanted to make it up to Pippa so she decided that she was going to go to the police station herself and sort things out. Celia smiled, she liked her idea then rushed to the door, closed it and rushed away

Chapter 137

Lime Residence

Geoff wiped his hands on the towel “I am going to try Bobby again” Geoff said and walked over to the phone and dialed as his Mother put left overs in the fridge. A few moments later he came back to the kitchen ”Still no answer..I am going to go over to her place, make sure she is alright” Geoff said

“Alright love, let me know if you need me to do anything’ Mrs Lime said

“Thanks” Geoff said and smiled at hims Mum and began to way away, then he turned arounf

“I know you have had concerns about how quickly this is moving but I know this is right, Bobby and I” Geoff said

“I know darling, I just want you to be happy” Mrs Lime said

“I am” Geoff said then smiled and walked towards the door as his mother watched him walk away and sighed

General Hospital- Summer Bay

Pippa and Carly rushed through the door

“Donald, where are they?” Pippa said as soon as she saw him

“They are both being checked out by the Doctors, we have not heard anything” Donald said

“I am sure everything will be fine” Michael said as he put an arm around Pippa as Carly and Alf both watch

“Alex” Pippa said and rushed towards Reverend Jones and hugged him as Michael watched disappointed

“I just went to check on the girls, the Doctor said he will be out in a minute” Reverend Jones said as Carly put Christopher down

“Me, me’ Christopher said pointing for Reverend Jones to pick him up. Reverend Jones smiled and picked up Christopher who rested his head on his chest

‘Looks like you will be fine Bobby, just a few cuts and scrapes but I want you to have a scan” Dr LaCroix said

“Is there something wrong with the baby?” Bobby said concerned

“Nothing to be alarmed about, just routine, to make sure everything is alright” Dr LaCroix said with a smile

Police station- Waldorf Creek

“Hello, can I help you?” The police officer said

“Yes, my name is Celia Stewart, I am a close family friend of Steven Matheson who appears to be here’ Celia said

“Ok, Ms Stewart, how can I help you?” The police officer said

“Well, his guardian is not available right now, I wanted to see if there was anything I can do to help” Celia said

“Unfortunately there isn’t, you are not family” The police officer said

“I understand that but you don’t understand, I am actually family, see Steven’s foster brother is married to my niece so I am family” Celia said proudly

“I am sorry Ms Stewart, there is nothing you can do” The police officer said

“Well can you at least tell me why Steven is here” Celia said

“Unfortunately that is information reserved for family..please excuse me” The police officer said and walked away from the desk

"Excuse me office, as I said I am family and I demand some answers" Celia said

"And I said I cannot give you any' The police officer said then walked away

“Pippa” Pippa turned around to see Sally running towards her

“Sally” Pippa said as she cried and hugged Sally

“Mrs Fletcher” Dr LaCroix said

“Yes’ Pippa said as she stood up

“Sally is fine, just a cut or two” Dr LaCroix said with a smile

“What about Bobby?” Donald said

“She is going to be fine. She is on her way up to have a scan” Dr LaCroix said

“Is there something wrong with the baby? Donald said

“No, no its just a precaution. Mrs Fletcher, she is asking for you, can you come with me? ” Dr LaCroix said

“Of course” Pippa said

“ill take you up there’ Dr LaCroix said

“Carly, ill be right back” Pippa said as Donald looked disappointed

“I better get going back to the boatshed’ Michael said looking disappointed

“Thank you Michael” Pippa said as she took Michaels hand and held it for a few seconds and smiled. Michaels heart jumped and he smiled

“Ill better let Ailsa know’ Alf said as he walked over to a phone

Summer Bay

've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive
I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life

Geoff drove along the road leading to the beach. He went to Bobby’s house but still no response. He was going to try the diner again. As he drove, he saw a familiar figure, turned down the radio and slowed down his car

‘G’day Martin” Geoff said

“Oh G’day Geoff” Martin said

“Have you by any chance seen Bobby today?” Geoff said

“I guess you don’t know what happened” Martin said

“No, what happened?” Geoff said

“Sally Fletcher was kidnapped and Bobby got hurt when she went to give the blok who took Sally the ransom money” Martin said

“Oh no, do you know where Bobby is right now?” Geoff said”

“Yeah, they are at the hospital” Martin said

“Right, I better get over there…thanks” Geoff said

“You really like Bobby don’t you?” Martin said

“Never felt this way about a woman in my life” Geoff said and drove off

“Yeah..i know what you mean” Martin said as he watched Geoff drive off

General Hospital- Summer Bay

“Don, is Pippa around?” Sgt Barnett said as he walked over to Donald

“Shes gone upstairs with Bobby, is there something wrong?” Donald said

“Yes, Steve Matheson and Brian Forbes have both been arrested” Sgt Barnett said

Background music- Frank and Bobbys theme

“Strong heart beat” The nurse said with a smile as Bobby looked at Pippa and held her had tight

“Here is the head” The nurse said as she pointed to the small moniter

“Everything looks healthy” The nurse said

“From your notes, I see you are scheduled to come in tomorrow’ The nurse said

“Do I still need to?” Bobby said

“No need…do you want to know the gender of the baby?” The nurse said

“Yes please” Bobby said then the nurse looked again at the screen

“You are carrying a healthy baby boy” The nurse said the she wiped Bobbys stomach and printed out a photo of the scan image and gave it to Bobby

“Ill let you get dressed then come outside and we will make an appointment for next month’ The nurse said

“Thank you” Bobby said then she pulled her t shirt down as the nurse walked out of the door

“A boy, congratulations “ Pippa said and she wiped her eye

“I cant believe this is really real” Bobby said as she looked at the photo

“Bobby…thank you for saving Sally’ Pippa said then Bobby looked at her

“Pippa she is my sister…you don’t need to thank me” Bobby said as Pippa smiled

‘So, you have to start thinking of some names for the baby” Pippa said as she helped Bobby get off the bed

“No, I don’t…I already have a name in mind…’ Bobby said

“Really? care to share?” Pippa said

“Thomas Simpson” Bobby said and smiled as Pippa looked shocked then she smiled and caressed Bobbys cheek

“Do you mind if I have a few minutes alone?’ Bobby said

“Sure, Ill wait for you outside” Pippa said

“Thanks” Pippa said then she walked out of the room. Bobby sighed then sat on the bed again and looked at the photo

“Thomas Frank Simpson’ Bobby said then she started crying

Manhattan-New York

Frank looked at the phone. He had been staring at it for the past hour, waiting for Pippa to call. Roo was not asleep even though Frank thought she was. Frank thought back to the conversation he had earlier with Roo, she wanted him to come to bed and sleep, forgetting that the two most important people in his life were hurt…he couldn’t do that and he couldn’t wait anymore. Frank picked up the phone and dialed

“Hello Ailsa, its Frank” Frank said

“Frank, how are you?” Ailsa said

“Ailsa, what is going on, Celia said Sally was kidnapped and her and Bobby are hurt? Frank said as Ailsa sighed

‘Alf just called from the hospital, Sally is fine” Ails said

“What about Bobby?” Frank said as Roo sighed and looked at the ceiling

“Bobby is going to be fine and the baby too” Ailsa said as Frank brethed a sigh of relief…Bobby was going to be ok

“Christopher is going to be fine too? That’s great news I was really worried” Frank said with relief

“Christopher?” Ailsa said confused

“Yeah, I was really worried when Celia said Bobby took Christopher”  Frank said

“What?” Ailsa said then Duncan started crying

“Frank, I really need to go, Duncan has a stomach bug” Ailsa said

“Ok, thanks Ailsa, Ill talk to you soon” Frank said

“Give my love to Roo’ Ailsa said

“Will do, bye  Frank said then put the phone down and breathed a sigh of relief and sat back on the couch as Roo sighed.

“Is everything alright?” Roo said as Frank looked back

“I didn’t know you were still awake” Frank said as Roo sat up

“Yeah, I couldn’t sleep. I know the Fletchers are important to you Frank, I am sorry for what I said. If you have to go to Austrailia, I will support you” Roo said as Frank went back and sat on the bed

“That was Ailsa on the phone, Sally, Bobby and Christopher are going to be fine so I don’t need to go to Australia” Frank said

“See, I told you” Roo said then she moved closer to Frank

“I am sorry for losing it earlier’ Frank said

‘its ok, I need to understand how important the fletchers are to you’ Roo said

“They will always be in my life…but you are also my family” Frank said as Roo smiled

“I love you Frank..only you’ Roo said

“Yeah, me too’ Frank said with a smile then they hugged each other as both smiles disappeared and was replaced with confused expressions.

“Is everything alright with Bobby?” Donald said as Pippa walked into the waiting area and towards Reverend Jones

“Yes, everything is fine, we found out the gender of the baby” Pippa said with a smile as Sally hugged her

“Excellent news, well what is she having?” Donald said

“I am going to let Bobby tell you that Don…Geoff went up to see her, hopefully we can all get going home soon’ Pippa said

“Pippa, sorry to bother you’ Sgt Barnett said as Pippa turned around

“Im afraid you can’t go home just yet” Sgt Barnett said

“Why? What is the problem?” Pippa said confused

“You have to come with me to the Waldorf Creek station” Sgt Barnett said

“Why? what is the matter? Pippa said as she looked at Reverend Jones

“Steve and Brian have been arrested” Sgt Barnett said

‘What for? Pippa said

“Ill let you know on the way” Sgt Barnett said

“Alex, please come with me” Pippa said as Reverend Jones nodded

“Ill take Chris and Sal home” Carly said

“Ill wait for Bobby” Donald said

“Carly, ill call as soon as I hear anything” Pippa said and she rushed off behind Reverend Jones

“Bobby, your Mum has just gone to tell your family that you are fine but you have a visitor outside” The nurse said  as she closed the hospital door behind her

“A visitor?’ Bobby said

“Yes, he says he is the father of the baby” The nurse said as Bobby looked confused…

“Bobby its me” Bobby heard from behind the door, it was Geoff

“Ok, he can come in” Bobby said as the nurse came in and went out after Geoff came int

“I rushed here as soon as I heard from Martin..are you alright?” Geoff said

“Fine” Bobby said faking a smile

“What about the baby?” Geoff said concerned

“Fine, the Doc just wanted me to have a scan to be sure’ Bobby said as she pointed to the scan phot on the bed next to her

“Can I see?” Geoff said as Bobbys heart sank

“Yeah sure” Bobby said then Geoff picked up the photo and sat next to baby

“I cant believe it” Geoff said

“Do you know if this is a boy or girl?” Geoff said

“Boy” Bobby said

“Wow…hello baby, I am going to be your daddy” Geoff said very happy as Bobbys heart sank

Background music ends

Police Station-Waldorf Creek

Celia listened, she couldnt hear the police officer coming, she slowly walked behind the desk, she didnt know where she was going but she wanted to get some answer from Steven, she owed it to Pippa, she wanted to make things right. Celia slowly walked down the corridor looking around each corner then she saw ahead some cellls. Celia started to walk faster

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE" Celia heard as she felt a strong arm on her shoulder

"Bbbut I wasnt doing anything" Celia pleaded

"Where was you going?" Celia said

"III I just wanted to speak to Steven Matheson' Celia said'

"Yeah...sure..You are under arrest for attempting to break a prisoner out from a police station" The police officer said as he forcefully pushed Celia back towards the main desk as Celia looked shocked

Chapter 138

“Lets get you on the couch” Donald said holding Bobby

‘Dad I can walk’ Bobby said as she removed herself from Donald’s grip and walked towards the couch and sat down

“Can I get you anything, tea, water?” Donald said

“I am fine, ill get something later” Bobby said. She was tired, hungry, her head hurt….and she wanted Frank

“What about you Geoff, can I get you something? Donald said

“No, thanks” Geoff said

“Its strange to imagine that in five short months we will be having a little boy running around here” Donald said with a smile on his face as Bobby looked at her lap

“Well ill leave you two alone, ill be in my room if you need me’ Donald said then he walked away

Background Music- Frank and Bobbys theme

Geoff waited for Donald to close the door then he put his arm around Bobby. “Some alone time” Geoff said then he kissed Bobby’s cheek and made his way to her mouth and she pulled away

“Is something wrong”?” Geoff said then Bobby sat back on the couch and sighed

“Geoff, what you said at the hospital” Bobby said

“What?” Geoff said

“About being Tom’s father’ Bobby said

‘Yeah, I meant it’ Geoff said

“He already has a father” Bobby said

“I know but he isn’t around is he?” Geoff said

“I know but” Bobby was interrupted

“I just want to be here for you and him’ Geoff said as Bobby’s heart sank

“ I know Geoff and I appreciate everything you have done so far but… maybe things are going a bit too fast, we need to slow down” Bobby said

“Did I do something wrong? Geoff said

“Its not that,…I just’ Bobby was interrupted

“Well what is it? Do you think I don’t mean everything I have said or I am going to leave? I will never leave you like Tom’s father did…what type of man leaves a woman who is carrying his child?” Geoff said then a tear formed in Bobby’s eye and fell to her cheek

“I love you Bobby…let me prove it to you” Geoff said, Bobby didn’t respond

“Can I see the photo of Tom again” Geoff said as Bobby took the scan photo out of her pocket and gave it to Geoff who looked at it and smiled

‘My baby boy” Geoff said and smiled as he squeezed his arm around Bobby who looked at the floor and sighed

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Sal, I made you a sandwich” Carly said as she put the Sandwich and juice on the table .

“Me me” Christopher said then Carly looked down and picked him up and walked over to the couch and sat down next to Sally

“Sal, I made you a sandwich, are you ok’ Carly said, Sally didn’t respond then Carly reached down onto the floor and picked up the bear

“I know what will cheer you up, look who was waiting for you” Carly said and she gave Sally the bear, she looked at it but didn’t take it and started crying

“ Sal, what is wrong?” Carly said

“I want to go and see Bobby” Sally said

“Bobby is at home resting, we can go and see her later..go and have your sandwich” Carly said

“No, I am not hungry…can I go to my room please” Sally said

“Ok” Carly said and Sally got up from the couch

“Hey, you forgot Mr Sparkles” Carly said

“Its ok, Milko and me don’t want him anymore” Sally said and walked away as Carly looked confused

Background Music ends

Mitchell/Woods Residence

“Wow..sounds like a lot has been going on this afternoon while we were doing the boring stuff like moving” Grant said as Martin explained to Megan and Grant what had been happening

“Yeah, it was like a real life action movie, me Lance and Stevo speeding down the road after getaway car” Martin said as he made the car speeding noises as Grant smiled and Megan looked embarrassed

“How is Bobby?” Grant said as Megan put some books on the shelf

“I dunno, her and Sal were taken to the hospital” Martin said

“So, are you going to give me a tour of the place’ Martin said as he pulled Megan onto his lap

“Yeah sure” Megan said then she got up of Martins lap and looked at Grant and walked towards her room with Martin walking behind her.

Stewart Residence- Summer Bay

“Im home love” Alf said as he closed the door and walked towards the couch and sat down

Ailsa closed the bedroom door and walked towards the living room

‘Hello love” Ailsa said then she sat next to Alf

‘How is Duncan?” Alf said

“Doing much better…Alf I have to tell you some” Ailsa was interrupted

“Pippa is on her way to the Waldorf Creek police station” Alf said as he took off one of his shoes

“What for?” Ail said

“Young Steven and Brian got arrested this arvo” Alf said as he began to take off his other shoe

“Oh dear, its just been a terrible day for Pippa” Ailsa said concerned as Alf stretched out on the couch

“Alf, Steven and Brian were not the only ones arrested” Ails said

“What?’ Alf said

‘I had a phone call from the Waldorf Creek police station earlier….Celia has been arrested” Ailsa said as Alf looked at her surprised

“Flamin’ Celia, I knew that mouth of hers would get her into serious trouble…ill kill ‘er ” Alf said as he struggle to put back on his shoes

“I can go if you want” Ailsa said as Alf put on his shoes

“No, you stay here with Duncan…im going to wring her flamin’ neck, I should be watching the golf right now“ Alf said as he walked towards the door, as Ailsa watched him go

Police Station- Waldorf Creek

“Right this way Mrs Fletcher” The police woman said and Pippa let go of Reverend Jones hand and followed behind her. Pippa sighed and she was walking she looked to her left and saw Celia sitting in a cell.

‘Oh, Pippa it isn’t what you think” Celia said as Pippa looked at her surprised but still kept walking until she reached a room. The police woman opened the door and Steve was sitting on the chair in handcuffs which frightened Pippa. When Steve looked up to see Pippa, he got up from the chair and rushed to her and fell to his knees and put his head on her stomach

“Pippa, I am soo sorry…he killed my uncle Phil Pippa, he killed my  uncle Phil” Steve said as Pippa stroked his hair

“Can you please take the handcuffs off” Pippa said as she looked at the police woman

“I am sorry Mrs fletcher, we cant do that” The policewoman said

“Please…its my son” Pippa said as Steve cried

“Alright’ the policewoman said and she took the keys from her pocket and unlocked Steves handcuffs and when his hands were free, he hugged Pippa really tight

“Can we please have some time alone?” Pippa said

“Ok, five minutes” The policewoman said and she shut the door. Steve pulled his chair around and put it next to Pippa’s and hugged her

“Pippa I am sooo sorry, I don’t know why I have been behaving this way” Steve said as he cried

“Its alright” Pippa said

‘I hurt you, im sorry” Steve said

“Its alright” Pippa said as she stroked Steves hair

“He killed my uncle phil’ Steve said

“Who” Pippa said

“Brian, he started the fire the killed my uncle Phil and he owes money to the men who took Sally” Steve said as Pippa looked at him surprised

Background music ends

There are no guarantees
There are no alibis
That's how our love must be
Don't ask why

It takes some time
God knows how long
I know that I can forget you

As soon as my heart stops breakin'
Anticipating
As soon as forever is through
I'll be over you

Bobby took a bite out of the slice of pizza she was holding, chewed and watched the music video on the TV.. When she mentioned she was hungry, Geoff went out to get her some pizza

“I think your dad went out to give us some privacy” Danny said then he put his arm around Bobby. Bobby didn’t respond, she just watched the TV

Remembering times gone by
Promises we once made
What are the reasons why
Nothing stays the same

Danny kissed Bobby’s cheek, she didn’t move she just took another bite of the pizza and chewed and watched the TV

There were the nights holding you close
Someday I'll try to forget them
Someday I'll be over you

“We are going to be happy, you and me and the baby” Geoff said as he stoked Bobby’s hair

Anticipating
I'll be over you

“I love you Bobby….ill never be over you” Geoff said then he turned Bobbys face and kissed her lips and thought of their future while Bobby thought about how her heart will never stop breaking…how she will never be over Frank…

Anticipating
I'll be over you

Police Station- Waldorf Creek

Brian looked at his handcuffs and sighed..he hoped that Stevo wasn’t dobbing him in about the fire…it was an accident. His uncle Phil was probably old anyway and was due to cark it soon anyway Brian thought to himself and laughed then the door opened and Pippa appeared

“Oh Hi Pippa” Brian said as he sat up in his seat and smiled

‘Stevo and I got ourselves in a bit of trouble but its nothing to worry about’ Brian said as Pippa sat down opposite him

‘Yes he told me” Pippa said as she looked at Brian

‘So are we going home now?” Brian said

“Steven and I are going home’ Pippa said

“What about me?” Brian said

“You are staying here” Brian said

“Why/ am I going to another foster family or something?” Brian said confused

“No, you are going to be charged with the murder of Stevens uncle” Pippa said

“But that was an accident, I didn’t know he was in the shop..honest” Brian said

“Accident or not, you killed a man who was loved very much” Pippa said

‘Your actions also caused Sally to be kidnapped and Bobby to be hurt’ Pippa said

‘Look, I am sorry ok, please get me out of here, I will do anything” Brian said

‘Your hurt three of my children…I cannot forgive you for that right now’ Pippa said

“I am sorry, please don’t leave me here” Brian said as Pippa got up

“You have to pay for the consequences of your actions’ Pippa said then walked towards the door

“I thought I was your son too..you cant leave me here” Brian said then Pippa turned around

“You are no longer a part of my family” Pippa said then the police woman opened the door and she walked out

“PLEASE PIPPA, IM SORRY DON’T LEAVE ME HERE…PLEASE” Brian said then the police woman closed the door and he began to breathe heavily then wiped a tear from his eye

‘You will pay for this” Brian said as he nodded his head

“You will pay for this’ Brian said again then wiped another tear from his eye

Chapter 139

“Can we go to your bedroom” Geoff said as he kissed Bobbys neck then she pulled away

“No Geoff” Bobby said

“Woman can be intimate when they are pregnant, I read up about it” Geoff said then he went to kiss Bobbys neck again then she got up

“Did I do something wrong?” Geoff said as he looked at Bobby who went and sat on the chair opposite him

“Geoff, I am not ready for that yet…its too soon for me” Bobby said

“Its not soon when two people like each other” Geoff said as he leaned forward and grabbed Bobbys hand, she sighed

“I said Its too soon for me” Bobby said then she pulled her hands away

“Im sorry, for coming on strong, I just feel really strongly for you..Ill wait as long as you want me too” Geoff said then he got on his knees and caressed Bobby’s face as she looked at his face but she didn’t see Geoff, she saw the face of the only man she would ever want.

Police Station-Waldorf Creek

“What happens now?” Pippa said

“With the information we have, Steven’s court date is still set for Monday for his other charges” Sgt Smith said

“What other charges?” Pippa said looking at Steve.

“Dodge…I mean Brian and I were arrested two days ago on our way back from the city, Brian stole a car and was speeding, I didn’t know it was a stolen car…Bobby got us out” Steve said as Pippa sighed

“Sgt Smith do you know if Steve will have to go to prison?” Pippa said

“Well, he is a juvenile and these are his first offenses and Brian did admit that Steven didn’t know the car was stolen. I suspect community service for both offenses” Sgt Smith said

‘Ok’ Pippa said

“Steven, From what I gather, you are a fine young man with a good future, its not too late for you, dont waste your life” Sgt Smith said

“Whats going to happen to Brian” Steve said

“Well he has been officially charged with arson and the murder of Phillip Matheson, his fate is up to the court but since he is a juvenile, the court may have sympathy but with his track record…I am not sure” Sgt Smith said

“Can I go home now?” Steve said

“Yes, just make sure you are at court on Monday morning” Sgt Smith said and got up and opened the room door

“Yes, he will be there” Pippa said as she got up and followed Sgt Smith as they walked to the front desk

“Please wait here, I will get your release forms and your belongs” Sgt Smith said

“Is everything alright’ Reverend Jones said as he got up and walked over to Pippa and Steve

“For now” Pippa said looking at Steve

“Please don’t tell Frank about this” Steve said as Pippa looked at him

‘Please Pippa…when he left, he asked me to be the man of the house, to look after everybody and I have failed…he will never forgive me” Steve said then his voice broke as if he was about to start crying as Pippa sighed

‘Some of us get to go home with our mummies” Steve turned around to see Brian in handcuffs with two police men next to him. Steve started getting angry all over again and before he could contril himself, he lunged at Brian

‘MURDERER, YOU MURDERER!!” Steve shouted

“STEVEN STOP” Pippa said as she attempted to grab Steve but he accidently pulled his hand back and hit Pippa across the face she put her hand up to her face in shock, Reverend Jones got hold of Steve, he put on hand behind his back and pulled him away

“Calm down Son…its enough” Reverend Jones whispered in Stevs ear and Steve started calming down then he stated crying and hugged Reverend Jones

“He killed my uncle Phil” Steve said as he hugged Reverend Jones

Reverend Jones comforted him and stoked the back of his head then Pippa walked over to them then Steve looked at her

“Pippa, I hit you…I am sorry it was an accident. I am so sorry..i love you Mum..i am sorry” Steve said as he cried and held onto Pippa as Reverend Jones nodded at Pippa then she held onto Steve tight

“I know sweetheart, I know…lets go home’ Pippa said

“Ill phone a taxi’ Reverend Jones said as he walked towards the payphone as Alf walked into the police station

“Alf? Pippa said

“Hello Pip” Alf said then Reverend ones turned around

“Alf, glad you are here,  do you mind if we get a lift with you back to Summer Bay?’ Reverend Jones said with a smile

“Sure but I have to do something first” Alf said

“Anything I can help with?” Reverend Jones said

“No, its flaming Celia, shes gone and got herself arrested” Alf said then shook his head as Reverend Jones looked surprised

Fisher residence-Summer Bay

Bobby looked at the cup of tea that Geoff had made her

“Knock at the door”

Bobby attempted to get up

“No, Ill get it, you relax’ Geoff said as he got up and walked to the front door a few seconds later, Sally and Carly were standing in the living room then Sally walked over to Bobby and sat down and hugged her

“Hey squirt” Bobby said and she tickled Sallys neck and Sally laughed

“I hope you don’t mind us coming over..Sally Wanted to see you” Carly said

“Sure” Bobby said as Geoff looked disappointed

“Well, ill make a move then’ Geoff said

“Ok, bye” Bobby said with a smile as Carly looked at her then Geoff walked over to Bobby, attempted to kiss her lips but she moved and he kissed her cheek

“See you later’ Geoff said looking at Sally and Carly then he left

“Bobby I am hungry” Sally said

‘Well you are in luck, there is some pizza in the kitchen” Sally said then she smiled,

"Come on Milko" Sally said then got up and ran towards the kitchen

"So Milko is back?" Bobby said as Carly nodded

“Are you sure you don’t mind us coming over?” Carly said

‘Course not, why should you say that” Bobby said

“I don’t know, I get the impression that Geoff wanted some alone time with you’ Carly said with a smiled as Bobby sighed

“I am actually happy that you came over..he is suffocating me” Bobby said

‘I thought you liked him” Carly said confused

“I do like him but he wants to get really serious, calling the baby his’ Bobby said

“Well at least he is open to being a father, that’s a good thing” Carly said

“I guess” Bobby said

“What is there to guess about, he is a great guy who adores you and is willing to be a father to a baby that is not his” Carly said as Bobby didn’t respond

Background music-Frank and Bobby’s theme

“Bobby is there something wrong?” Carly said as Bobby sighed

“Do you think love is important in a relationship?” Bobby said

‘Of course it is…..I know I have not known Ben for long but I get a funny feeling inside my stomach every time we kiss..I know its love ” Carly said with a smile

“But you loved Matt” Bobby said

“With Matt it was different, with Ben this feels more grown up…I am really sure of him” Carly said

“But if you didn’t love him and he had all the other qualities you look for in a guy, would you still want to be with him?” Bobby said

“I don’t know…If it was someone I was spending the rest of my life with, I have to love him” Carly said

‘But you could grow to love him though?” Carly said

“I don’t think so…I think you pretty much know at the beginning if you love someone” Carly said as Bobby sighed

“Is this about Geoff?” Carly said

“No” Bobby said

“Is it because of Frank?” Carly said then Bobby looked at her

“No, its nothing to do with Frank, its just me being stupid…like you said, Geoff is a great bloke, what’s not to love about that” Bobby said with a smile

“Good, now I am going to get some of that pizza” Carly said then she got up and walked to the kitchen as Bobby sighed

Background music ends

Chapter 140

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Steve sighed as he walked into the house. He walked a few steps further as Pippa and Reverend Jones shut the door behind him. Steve turned around and looked at Pippa

“Pippa..What you said the other day…do you still want me to leave?” Steve said as he looked at Pippa

‘What do you think?” Steve said

“I have behaved very badly the last few months, I will never forgive myself for hitting you and would understand if you want me to go” Steve said

‘It was an accident Steve…” Pippa was interrupted

“I know but I hurt the most important woman in my life even if you forgive me, I can’t forgive myself for hurting you” Steve said as Pippa walked over to him and hugged him then pulled back

“Everything will be alright…you are still my son” Pippa said then Steve started crying

“Its ok, don’t cry” Pippa said as she hugged Steve and started crying herself then Steve pulled back and wiped his face. “I have a lot of apologies to make” Steve said

“How about I make you something to eat first” Pippa said

“Thank you…ill go and unpack my bags” Steve said with a smile as Pippa walked into the kitchen then he walked over to Reverend Jones

“Reverend Jones..I owe you an apology” Steve was interrupted

“No you don’t’ Reverend Jones said with a smile

“Yes I do..you have been nothing but nice to our family and I repayed you by being rude” Steve said

“I understand my child, its all forgotten “Reverend Jones said as he put his hand out for Steve to shake but Steve hugged him instead as Reverend Jones smiled then he walked towards the stairs as Reverend Jones walked over to the kitchen

“”Its been an interesting day” Reverend Jones said

“Oh Alex, thank you for being here, I don’t know what I would’ve done if you were not here” Pippa said then she hugged Reverend Jones then she pulled back and they both looked at each other, both hearts beating fast as they slowly leaned forward

“I am sorry” Pippa said then she pulled away and went to stand by the sink and Reverend Jones stood behind her then he put his hand on her shoulder

“Philippa” Reverend Jones said then Pippa turned around then he smiled and rested his forehead on Pippa’s forehead as she exhaled and smiled

Donald heard laughing as he closed the door, as he walked into the living room, he saw Carly, Bobby and Sally watching TV as Christopher was lying on Bobbys lap asleep

“Geoff gone?” Donald said as he looked around

“Yeah, he left about an hour ago” Bobby said

“Oh, right..I thought he would still be here” Donald said

“He left when these lot got here” Bobby said then laughed at the program on the TV

“I think Pippa must be home, as I drove past the caravan park, the lights in the house were on” Donald said

“Oh right, Ill give her a call” Bobby said as he started getting gup from the couch

“Maybe you should do that tomorrow, have some rest” Donald said

“I’m not ill dad” Bobby said

“I know that but its been a long day’ Donald said as Carly got the hint

“We should get going…Pippa must be back with Steve and Brian” Carly said

“Im not ready to go yet, I want to stay with Bobby” Sally said

“Come on Sal, Pippa will be wondering where we are” Carly said

“Bobby can me and milko stay here tonight” Sally said as Bobby looked at Carly

“You have to go to school tomorrow Sal, how about you stay here next weekend” Bobby said with a smile

“No, I want to stay here tonight, please Bobby please ” Sally said then she hugged Bobby

“Ok..ill take you to school in the morning if Carly comes back with your stuf ” Bobby said as she stroked Sallys hair

“Ok” Carly said then she rolled her eyes

“Carly, I will give you a lift home and bring Sallys things back’ Donald said as Carly picked up Christopher

Then they all left. Bobby looked at Sally when she heard the door close

Background music- Frank and Bobby’s theme

“Sal, do you want to talk about what happened today?” Bobby said, Sally didn’t respond

“Where is Mr Sparkles? you usually don’t leave him at home” Bobby said with a smile

“Me and Milko don’t want him anymore” Sally said as Bobby looked confused

“Why?” Bobby said

“I phoned Frank, I want him to come home, I told him on the machine that Brian was being really mean to me, I waited on the couch for him to phone but he didnt, when that man kidnapped me I wanted Frank but he didn’t come…he doesnt love me anymore” Sally said then she wiped a tear from her eye

“Sal, that’s not true” Bobby said

“Yes it is, I don’t love him anymore and I don’t want Mr Sparkles anymore” Sally said

“Sal, why didn’t you tell me that Brian was being mean to you…did he hurt you or touch you?” Bobby said

“You wouldn’t believe me, like when Danny was hurting me” Sally said

“Sal, listen to me, I am sorry I didn’t believe you before, but I believe you now, anytime someone is hurting you or being mean to you and making you cry, you have to tell a grown up ok?” Bobby said as Sally nodded her head then Bobby sighed and pulled Sally closed and hugged her

“Sal, I am sure Frank just didn’t get your message. He still loves you” Bobby said

‘No, he doesn’t and I don’t want to talk about it anymore” Sally said as she wiped her face and snuggled under Bobby’s arm as Bobby sighed

Background music ends

Stewart Sr Residence-Summer Bay

“Sis what were you thinking?” Alf said as he closed the door behind him

‘I just wanted to help. After everything I did, I wanted to help Pippa” Celia said

“You helped alright, helped yourself into a prison cell” Alf said then he rolled his eyes

“”I wasn’t thinking…what is Michael going to think of me?” Ceila said then she sat down concerned

“Err Sis, this thing between you and Michael, where is it heading?” Alf said

“I don’t know, did he say something to you?” Celia got up and looked excited

“No, as a matter of fact, I asked him and he said it was none of my business but today” Alf said

“Maybe Michael is correct, maybe it isn’t your business’ Celia said

‘Not my business, that’s rich coming from you…look sis, I know you are lonely’ Alf said then Celia sat donw

“I just don’t want you to get heartbroken like you did with the Rev” Alf said then he sat down next to Celia

“Oh Alfred, I just want a family of my own” Celia said then she started crying and put her head on Alfs shoulder

“I know Sis…I know” Alf said then he sighed

Background Music ends

Marina-Summer Bay

Adam bit into the cold pizza, chewed then spat it out on the box and sighed. He then laid back on the bed. For the last few hours, he had been thinking about what he was going to do, he had no money and was stuck here. Adam looked around and sighed then from the corner of his eye, he saw the business card on the side table. Adam reached his hand out and picked it up and looked at it

“Michael Ross, Owner, Summer Bay boat shed’ Adam read out loud. He looked at the words he just read the tuned the card around a few times…Maybe he could try and find a job…he was stuck here…yeah maybe Adam thought to himself then he put the card back on the table and sighed.

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“No, I am fine Ailsa” Pippa said into the receiver

“Will you call me if you need anything?” Ailsa said

“Yes, I promise” Pippa said with a smile

“Oh before I forget, Frank called” Ailsa said

“Oh no, I forgot, we were supposed to call him” Pippa said as she signed

“He was really worried, I told him what was going on” Ailsa said

“Oh no…” Pippa said

“Did I do something wrong?” Ailsa said

“No, its not your fault, I didn’t want to bother him with what is going on here, I don’t want him to think I cant cope” Pippa said

“I am sure he does think that way” Ailsa said

“He worries a lot, he has a family now, I don’t want him to think he needs to keep running here when things are going wrong” Pippa said

“Just explain to him, I am sure everything will be ok” Ailsa said

‘I guess so” Pippa said

“Im sorry” Ail said

“Not your fault, you wasn’t to know’ Pippa said

‘How is Sally?” Ailsa said

“She wanted to stay at Bobbys tonight…I think she might still be in shock” Pippa said

“That is understandable. I got to go love, I can hear Duncan waking up” Ailsa said

“I am sorry, I didn’t ask how he is” Pippa said

“You have a lot of things going on. He is much better but not over the worst yet” Ailsa said

“Well, I hope he feels better soon’ Pippa said

‘Thanks Pip, Ill call in tomorrow, Bye” Ailsa said

“Thanks, goodnight” Pippa said then she put the phone down

“You didn’t have to wash the dishes’ Pippa said as she looked at Reverend Jones wiping his hands

“I just wanted to help” Reverend Jones

“You have done more than that already..ive kept you far too long from your commitments” Pippa said

“Not at all, what are friends for” Reverend Jones as Pippa sat down at the table

“Can I make you some tea?” Reverend Jones said

“No, I am fine” Pippa said then Reverend Jones sat down

“Are you alright?” Reverend Jones said as Pippa sighed

“Why doesn’t Steven want me to go to the court with him?” Pippa said

“I think he might be a bit embarrassed” Reverend Jones said

“Embarrassed about what? , I will go with him, he has no choices at the moment” Pippa said

“Phillippa, he just lost the man who was a father to him, I think he is embarrassed about his behaviour and feels it is easy to handle this if you are not around..Let me help ” Reverend Jones said then he reached out for Pippa’s hand and she smiled then sighed

“Times like this, I really do wish that Frank was home…Ailsa told him what happened, we were supposed to call him as a family and I guess he called her when he didn’t hear from us” Pippa said

“So I guess you are going to have to explain to him everything that happened” Reverend Jones said with a smile

“I don’t want to but he is my son, I don’t want to lie to him…I just hope that he doesn’t think I cant cope” Pippa said then she sighed

“You have told me about all the other children, but you have not told me much about Frank” Pippa said

‘Wht do you mean?” Pippa said

“How he ended up being your first son” Reverend Jones said as he waited for Pippa to explain

Yabbie Creek

‘Ben is everything alright? You haven’t said much” Marilyn said as Ben pulled up outside her house

Emotional/tense background music

“Do you think I am an idiot?” Ben said

“Pardon?” Marilyn Said confused

“I said do you think I am an idiot?” Ben said

“No I don’t Ben, why are you asking me this? Marilyn Said

“Why were you flirting with the waiter?” Ben said

‘I wasn’t, I was just trying to be friendly..I like you” Marilyn said then she put her hand on Bens thigh

“ Do you want to come in for a coffee?” Marilyn said and before she could get a response, Ben grabbed her arm really hard and put his face next to hers

“Look, I don’t like being taken for a fool, I know what I saw, you were flirting with that bloke” Ben said

“Ben,you are hurting me” Marilyn said

“You deserve it, you don’t respect me” ben said as he tightened his grip on Marilyn’s arm

“Ben, you said you wouldn’t do this again” Marilyn said as tears formed in her eyes

“This is your fault, you made me do this” Ben said

“I am sorry, I won’t do it again, I promise, please stop” Marilyn pleaded

“Just get out’ Ben said then he let go of Marilyn

“I SAID GET OUT” Ben shouted as Marilyn looked at him and got out. Before she could close the door, Ben drove off. Marilyn wiped her face and sighed, she really had to stop doing things to make Ben mad, she really liked him and wanted things to work, she had to stop being silly. Marilyn sighed, wiped her face and walked towards her house.

Emotional/tense background music ends

Archived