Homecoming

Summer's Bay

:)

Chapter 111

Fisher Residence-Summer Bay

“Ah, hello Steven, I didn’t hear you come in” Donald said as he put his gardening gloves on the counter

“Hello Mr Fisher” Steve said as he waited for Rebecca. He was dreading meeting Sandra and Craig considering he didn’t know how he felt but he remembered what Frank said this morning, always be honest

“It’s a shame that Im going to miss Bobby” Rebecca said

“Why is that? Donald said

“Steve said shes gone to the city this weekend” Rebecca said

“She came back this morning, I told her you are here” Steve said

“Great” Rebecca said

“Dad, Mum said I have to be home for Dinner so I am going to go after hanging out with Steve” Rebecca said as she hugged her father

“Rebecca, can I speak to you privately?” Donald said

“Ill wait for your outside” Steve said then exited the kitchen

‘Rebecca, I feel like you are wasting your time here, you have a bright future” Donald said

“Dad we had this conversation already, Steve get better marks than I do” Rebecca said

“Yes I know that but you are my daughter, I just don’t want anything stop your future” Donald said as Rebecca laughed

“Don’t worry Dad, I am not going to end up pregnant like Ruth, I have more sense” Rebecca said then picked up her bags

“Rebecca” Donald said

“Dad,  just trust me” Rebecca said then she kissed her dad on the cheek. Ill call when I get home” Rebecca said then left. As she walked towards the car, Steve was standing next to it

“Hey, lets go somewhere, just me and you…ive missed you” Rebecca said as she kissed Steve’s neck

“We cant, we have to meet the others at the Diner” Steve said

“We can see them later” Rebecca said as she kissed Steves neck

“Don’t, your dad might be looking” Steve said

“Is everything ok? Rebecca said

“Fine, why?” Steve said as they got into Rebecca’s car

“Nothing, its just that you have been acting weird since last night” Rebecca said

“Have I? Steve said

“Yeah, since Sandra turned up…is there something going on between you two? Rebecca said

“No, we are just friends, I told you that already”  Steve said

“Ok: Rebecca said as she started the engine

Steve put his hand on hers “Everything is fine” Steve said and smiled at Rebecca who smiled and reversed out of the driveway as Steve sighed and looked out of the window.

Bayside Diner- Summer Bay

Background Music- Frank and Bobbys theme

“Narelle called earlier for you, sounded concerned” Ailsa said as Bobby prepared food for herself

“Did she? Not sure why, I was just with her” Bobby said

“Not having your usual for lunch? Ailsa said

“No, just trying out a new recipe Bobby said as she put her food and drink on a plate and went to sit at the booth she was working at

“Mrs Stewart, I have another order” Sandra said as she walked into the kitchen

“Thank you Sandra” Ailsa said as she watched Bobby settle into the booth

Bobby picked up the spoon and put some of the pumpkin soup on it and put it into her mouth. She took a few more spoonfuls then drank some water. Finally something she could eat without immediately wanting to be sick. Bobby remembered the last time she had pumpkin soup, her and Frank cooked it together. Bobby sighed then picked up the menus she had been working on for the Sands Resort

“Mind if I join you for a minute” Ailsa said then she sat down

“Sure” Bobby said

“Is everything alright?” Ailsa said

“Fine” Bobby said not looking up from what she was reading

“Pumpkin soup eh? Ailsa said and Bobby didn’t respond

“I remember the last time I had soup…I was pregnant with Duncan and couldn’t keep anything down” Ailsa said as Bobby sighed

“Congratulations”  Ailsa said

“How did you know?” Bobby said

“Just your change in attitude over the last few days and I overheard you being sick” Ailsa said

“Nobody knows…only my family..” Bobby said

“Ok, I won say anything…do you know who the Father is? Ails said

“Ive only been with Danny since Frank” Bobby said

“Are you going to tell him?” Ailsa said

“No, I am going to raise the baby by myself” Ailsa said

“Well you are not by yourself, there ae plenty of people who are going t help you” Ailsa said as she placed her hand on Bobby;s

“Thanks” Bobby said with a smile

“Hi Bobby” Bobby looked up to see Geoff Lime, he was one of the waiters at the Sands resort

“H Geoff” Bobby said

“Chef Paul asked me to see if you have finished with the menus” Geoff said

“Yeah, sure, I was going to bring them over, here you are” Bobby said as she handed Geoff the menus

“Thanks” Geoff said with a smile as Ailsa looked at him

“You look nice today Bobby” Geoff said

“Thanks” Bobby said

“ill see you later” Geoff said

“Yeah, right” Bobby said as Geoff left the diner

“I think you have an admirer” Ailsa said

“Men are the last thing on my mind, besides, what man is interested in a pregnant woman” Bobby said as she put more soup in hr mouth

got up from the table AS Bobby thought about what Ailsa said

Background Music ends

The Bistro- The City

Matt put the change in the cash register and made a note of it, he went to the second cash register and also put change in it and made a note of it then went back to the office to put the note book in the safe. He picked up the application forms of the people he was interviewing today but he had already made up his mind who he was going to hire. Matt sat down as the phone rang

“Hello The Bistro, Matt speaking” Matt said as he picked up the receiver

“Hi, the baby and I miss you and wanted to say hello” Barbra said with a smile as Matt sighed

“Hi, how are you?” Matt said

“Great…just craving a chocolate milkshake” Barbra said

“Ill bring one home for you” Matt said

“Do you want anything special for dinner?” Barbra said

“No, anything is fine” Matt said “Hey I have to go, Ill see you later” Matt said

“Ok, I love you” Barbra said, Matt didn’t respond

“Are you there? Barbra said

“Yeah sorry, I was just reading something” Matt said

“I said I love you” Barbra said

Matt exhaled “Yeah, I love you too, see you later” Matt said then he put the phone down then looked at the receiver

“Hey Matt” Matt looked up, Tina, one of the staff was at the door

“Your interviewee is here” Tina said

“Right, show them in” Matt said then he stood up and waited

“Hi” Matt looked up

“Hi Narelle, how are you?” Matt said with a smile

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 112 

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

Music from the jukebox

The city is crowded, my friends are away, and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go, and go

It's a cruel, (cruel) cruel summer
Leaving me here on my own
It's a cruel, (it's a cruel) cruel summer
Now you're gone
You're not the only one

As the song played on the jukebox Bobby put her hand on her stomach as she remembered the day she spent with Frank in Shaolhaven…they danced to this song at the festival…it was a wonderful day…Bobby felt tears forming her eyes

“Il take you there one day little one” Bobby said to herself then wiped her faced

“H Bobby”  Rebecca said when she got to the Diner

“Hi” Bobby said looking up from some letters and smiled as Rebecca put one arm around Bobby, hugged her then sat down opposite

“How long are you here for?”  Bobby said

“Oh I am going back home today, Mum wants me home by dinner” Rebecca said

“right” Bobby said as she looked at Rebecca looking at Sandra and Steve

“Something wrong?” Bobby said

“No, nothing, Sandra, Steve, Craig and I are going to hang out before I go back to the City” Rebecca said  with a smile

“Hi” Steve said as Sandra gave some change to a customer and smiled. She was wearing a cream sweater and blue jeans, her hair was tied back and she had a little gloss on her lips

“Hi” Sandra said and smiled

“How I it going here” Steve said

“Really good, this place is awesome, we have nothing like this in Gouldburn” Sandra said

“How long are you staying for?” Steve said

“I am going back tomorrow. My Foster parents want me home”  Sandra said

“Look, we need to talk” Steve said at the same time Craig walked into the diner

“Hi” Craig said and smiled at Sandra

“Hi” Sandra said

“Are you ready?” Craig said as Rebecca stood next to Steve

“I need to ask Bobby if I can go, hold on” Sandra said and she walked to the booth

“Bobby, Mrs Stewart said I can go at 1pm but she is not back yet” Sandra said

“Its ok, you can still go” Bobby said and smiled

“Thank you Bobby” Sandra said and Hugged Bobby which surprised her and she walked back to the counter Steve

“Bobby said I can go” Sandra said as she reached under the counter and picked up her back and put it across her body

“Lets go” Steve said as they all walked out.

“See you later” Steve said to Bobby as Rebecca hugged and walked out.

The Bistro- The City

“Wow Matt, you are the manager here? That’s great” Narelle said with a smile

“Yeah, been here almost three months” Matt said

“Didn’t like working for Bobby anymore?” Narelle said and laughed. Matt smiled

“When I saw your name on the application form I knew I wanted to hire you straight away” Matt said

“Gee, thanks. I need all the extra money” Narelle said

“Can you start tonight?” Matt said

“Yeah, sure, that will be great” Narelle said then she got up

“Great” Matt said

“Ill see you tonight” Narelle said and turned and walked out of the office as Matt looked at her raised his eyebrows and smiled

Stewart Shop- Summer Bay

Alf put the phone down

“Did Celia say when she is coming back?” Ailsa said as she gave Duncan a sandwich

“Tonight, im picking her up from the airport. She said Dad is better though and she cant wait to get back” Alf said

“im sure she cant wait…especially with the wedding” Ailsa said, Alf didn’t respond

“Something wrong love? Ailsa said

“Don’t you find it strange that since Celia told us about it, we have not seen Alex in Summer Bay and as much as Celia talks about everybodys business, she hasn’t told anyone else…” Alf said

“ What do you men love?” Ailsa said looking confused

“I am not sure if Alex is actually going to marry her” Alf said

“Why not, she seemed pretty certain to me” Ailsa said

“Alex moved in to Summer Bay as a young trainee reverend, Celia fell in love with him, I suppose as a replacement for Les. She was doing this exact same thing, making wedding plans and eventually he left because his feels were not as deep as Celias” Alf said

“And you think its happening again? Ailsa sid

“Yes..I love my sister, she can be a sticky beak but all she’s ever wanted is someone to love her and I am afraid she is going to be disappointed” Alf said with a sigh

Clergy House – Newcastle

Emotional Background music

“Phonecall for you Reverend” Deacon Thompson said to Reverend Jones

“Thank you” Reverend Jones said then walked towards the phone then picked up the receiver

“Hello, Reverend Jones speaking” Reverend Jones said

“Hello Alex, its me, Celia” Ceila said and Reverend Jones sighed

“Celia, how are you? Reverend Jones

“Wonderful, my father is much better, I am coming back to Australia tonight” Celia said

“Great news about your Father” Reverend Jones

“Yes, it is.  I wanted to find out what time the  Ladies Auxiliary meeting  is tomorrow,  promised to attend” Celia said

“ Celia, no need to bother with that, relax, there is always another time” Reverend Jones

“Well I promised the lades I would come and bring some lamingtons” Celia said

“Oh I am sure they wont hold it against you if you miss this meeting, you have a good excuse” Reverend Jones

“Well, I wanted to see you too” Celia said as Reverend Jones sighed

“I have to pass through Summer Bay next week, maybe I will see you then” Reverend Jones

“No..no, I think it’s a better idea if I come to NewCastle” Celia said

“Celia, we spoke about this” Reverend Jones

“I know but I still believe there is a chance” Celia said

“Celia..” Reverend Jones was interrupted

“The pips are going…I will see you tomorrow” Celia said then the line was disconnected

Reverend Jones  put the phone receiver down and exhaled

Bckground music ends

Manhattan-New York

Background Music- “Have you ever been in alone” theme

Roo turned and put her hand out, the space next to her was empty. She raised her head, Frank was not in bed. She looked forward and noticed that he was asleep on the couch. Roo got out of bed and quietly went to the bathroom. Shortly after she flushed the toilet and made her way quietly to bed. As she walked closer, through the moonlight,  she noticed something on Franks chest, as she got closer she noticed it was photos, Roo gently reached for them. Roo turned then over the first,  a photo of Frank and Sally, Roo smiled.. Roo turned over the second photo, it was a family photo..Bobby was in the photo, Roo turned over the next photo, it was of Frank Carly, Brett, Bobby and Martin. Roo couldn’t lie, Bobby looked really good, like a different person. Roo looked at Frank, there was one last photo she forgot to pick up, that photo looked like it had been taped together. Roo gently picked it up trying not  to wake Frank up and turned the photo over. It was a photo of Sally, Frank and Bobby.They looked like a family, Bobbys eyes told the story of a woman in love, she was leaning on the man she is in love with. Roo sighed then looked at Frank then slowly put the photos back on his chest and climbed back into bed

“They are just photos” Roo said to herself “he loves me and I love him….” Roo said then turned over and tried to sleep

Background music ends

Waldorf Creek

Emotional background music

Sandra, Craig and Rebecca laughed as they walked towards Steve

“Ah mate, you missed it, that ride was great” Craig said . They decided to attend the fairground

“It was scary, I need to sit down ” Sandra said then laughed as she sat next to Steve

“Does anyone wants some fairy floss, im going to get some?” Rebecca said

“Yes I do” Sandra said then she took some money out of her bag

“Don’t worry, its on me “ Craig said to Sandra and smiled  as Steve looked at him

“Ill come with you, do you want some Steve?” Craig said

“No thanks” Steve said as Craig and Rebecca walked off

“Sandra, we need to talk” Steve said

“You don’t have to say anything Steve, I just wish you were honest with me about Rebecca then maybe I wouldn’t have made a fool out of myself, sending you letters and telling you how I feel and wanting us to make love ” Sandra said

“Im sorry, I didn’t want to break your heart” Steve said

“Well it’s a little too late” Sandra said and wiped a tear from her cheek

“I am sorry” Steve said

“Do you like Craig?” Steve said.

“Hes ok” Sandra said

“Hes always liked you” Steve said, Sandra didn’t respond

“Can we still be friends…you re my best friend” Steve said

“Best friends are honest and tell each other everything” Sandra said as Craig and Rebecca came back with Fairy floss

Craig handed one to Sandra

“Thank you” Sandra said and she smiled

“Lets see what other rides are here” Rebecca said as Steve got up.  As thy walked, Rebecca looked at Steve as Steve looked annoyed walking behind Sandra and Craig.

Emotional background music ends

Chapter 113

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

Music from the jukebox

But don't even think that I don't love you
That for one minute I forgot you
But sometimes things don't work out right
And you just have to say goodbye

Bobby exhaled as she picked up the empty plate from the table, she missed Frank so much….she wished he was here with her. She felt so alone…she wiped down the table then walked over to the kitchen and put the plate in the sink and leaned on the sink

“Bobby are you alright?”  Carly said, Bobby didn’t respond

“Bobby” Carly said again

“Hmm?” Bobby said then she looked at Carly

“Are you alright?” Carly said

“Fine, why?” Bobby said

“Nothing, you are just really quiet that’s all…your Dad is here, he asked for you” Carly said

“ Thanks” Bobby said and smiled then she went out to the counter

“Bobby, Steve said you were back, I just wanted to say hello and see if you had seen Rebecca” Donald said

“Yeah, she was in here earlier” Bobby said as she looked at Donald

“Is there something wrong?” Donald said

“Can we go for a walk on the beach?” Bobby said

“Sure” Donald said looking concerned

“Carly, Ill be back in half an hour” Bobby said as she took her keys and she walked out of the diner with Donald behind her

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Frank sends his love” Pippa said as she drank her tea and sat next to Floss

“Aww, tell him I say hello, how is he getting on?” Floss said as she knitted

“Ok, getting back into the swing of work, he said he has been feeling unwell lately, when he told me the symptoms, sounded like the symtoms of a sympathetic pregnancy but he said Roo is not pregnant” Pippa said. At that time, Floss felt an odd feeling

“Floss are you alright?” Pippa said

“Yes fine, so when is Frank coming back to visit. I think the visit did everyone good. There is a sense of peace and happiness here” Floss said

“Floss, I didn’t want him to go….I know he is his own man, has a wife and responsibilities but everything was complete when he was here” Pippa said

“I know love,” Floss said then she was interrupted

“Oh, sorry to interrupt” Floss and Pippa looked at the door to see Michael Ross standing there

“My light has gone out again” Michael said as Pippa got up

“That’s odd, I have to get someone in to have a look at it. Sorry, ill get you another” Pippa said as she walked into the kitchen

“How are you getting on Michael” Floss said with a smile

“Good, a bit of a slow start but I want to make a go of it” Michael said

“That’s the attitude” Floss said with a smile as Pippa walked back towards Michael

“Here you go, if the light goes out again, I may have to ask you to mov to another van” Pippa said as she handed Michael the bulb

“Thanks” Michael said and stared at Pippa

“Is there something else?” Pippa said

“No nothing..Hhhaave a good day” Michael said and he turned around and almost hit his head on the door and hurridly walked away as Pippa walked back towards Floss

”Floss, do you think Nev can look at the electrics in Michael’s van when he gets back” Pippa said

“Of course love…Pippa, what do you think of Michael?” Floss said as Pippa sat down

“Nothing, why?” Pippa said confused

“No nothing” Floss said as she looked at Pippa who drank her tea

Beach-Summer Bay

Emotional Background Music- Frank and Bobby’s theme

Bobby took of her flip flops and exhaled the warm sand felt good on her feet, she smile as she briefly remember running away from Frank in ShaolHaven

“Is there something going on Bobby? Lately you have been quiet” Donald said as he walked next to Bobby

Bobby sighed “Dad, I want to tell you something…I want you to let me finish before you say anything” Bobby said

“Ok, what is it” Donald said anxious

“I went to the city yesterday because I needed some time to think….I am going to have a baby and before you ask, I didn’t think about options, I know I want to have this baby and raise it by myself” Bobby said

“Oh Bobby, you are still really young..what about all your plans?  having a baby is going to be really hard” Donald said

“Lots of women have plans for the future and have babies” Bobby said

“Who is the father, why is he not going to help?” Donald said

“Danny” Bobby said then sighed…”well I suppose he isn’t in a position to help, So what are you going to do about your job at the resort, the diner, university? Donald said

“Dad I can do all that, maybe Uni will be delayed until after I have the baby”  Bobby said

“Bobby, you know what the people around here are like, You went through so much after Frank left, I don’t want you to go through the snickering and comments, I want you to really consider other options for this baby” Donald said

“No, As my father, I thought you would be supportive..I have made my decision” Bobby said

“But its not a good decision, you cant look after a baby” Donald said with a slightly raised voice

“Thank you for the vote of confidence. How many times am I going to tell you to stay out of my private life?..look Dad, I am going to have this baby, this is my life..if you don’t like it then you don’t have to see me” Bobby said as she walked away wiping her face. Donald sighed as he watched Bobby walk away

Background music ends

Waldorf Creek

Rebecca looked at her watch and sighed, she had to go home

“I am sorry guys, I need to go back to Summer Bay and get my car and go home” Rebecca said

“I am ready to go too, I think I have been on one too many rides” Sandra said. She lied, she had tried her best to hold her emotions together but she really wanted to be away from Steve and Rebecca

“We should do this again, its been good” Craig said as Steve rolled his eyes

“”Yeah its been fun” Rebecca said

“When can you come back Sandra?” Rebecca said

“Im not sure, with school starting back on Monday” Sandra said as they began walking back to Craig’s car. Rebecca put her arm in Steves as they walked ahead

“What are you doing tonight?” Craig said

“Im a bit tired, I don’t know if Mrs Stewart has any plans” Sandra said as Steve listened

“Ok, well if she doesn’t, ill give you my number, you can call me and we can go to a movie or something since its your last night here” Craig said as Steve looked annoyed

“Ok” Sandra said and smiled

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Background Muisc- Frank and Bobby’s theme

“Carly, Im feeling a bit tired so I am at home. Please tell Ailsa…thanks..ill see you later” Bobby said then she put the phone down

“Are you ok sweetheart?” Pippa said as she bent down to give Christopher his cup as Bobby went upstairs but he ran after Bobby. Bobby held his hand as they went upstairs and into her room. Bobby laid down on her bed and Christopher laid next to her. Bobby played with his hair and smiled as Pippa came into the room

“Babies and toddlers can usually sense when someone is pregnant” Pippa said

“That’s why he has been stuck to me recently” Bobby said and started crying

“Bobby whats the matter?” Pippa said and sat down

“I just told dad about the baby and he pretty much told me I am going to be a terrible mother and wants me to think about other options” Bobby said then wiped her face as Christopher sat up on the bed and looked at her

“Why would he say that?” Pippa said surprised

“He is always interfering in my life, maybe things would be different with Danny if he didn’t interfere. He always thinks he knows what is best for me. All my life I wanted someone just for me, someone who would love me and I would love. I really thought that it was going to be Frank and now I have a chance to really have someone I can love forever…ill be a good Mum Pippa, I know it” Bobby said then she started crying

“Sweetheart, you will be fine, I will be here to help you every step of the way. As for Donald, I know he cares” Pippa was interrupted

“If he cares, he has a funny way of showing it” Bobby said as she wiped her face and Christopher put his head on her stomach and Pippa sighed

“Can you look after Christopher, I just need to go to the shops and get some things in for dinner” Pippa said

“Ok” Bobby said and smiled at Christopher

“Dadda” Christopher said out of the blue, this made Bobby’s heart jump

“He still misses Frank ” Pippa said and she left the room

“He isn’t the only one” Bobby said quietly and sighed

Background music ends

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

“I didn’t expect you back so soon” Ailsa said as Sandra walk to the counter

“Rebecca has to go back home and I was feeling a bit tired, we went to the fair at the Waldorf creek” Sandra said

“What are you doing tonight? Why don’t you come over, me and Bobby are not doing anything, come and have some girls time with us” Carly said

Sandra’s eyes lit up “Yes please, if that is alright Mrs Stewart” Sandra said

“Of course it is love..have you eaten, do you want something?” Ailsa said, at that moments, she felt something, she wanted to be Sandras foster mom

“Yes please, can I have one of the sandwiches I had yesterday, they are nice”  Sandra said

“I think Bobby needs to sell bottles of her secret sauce she uses in the sandwiches” Ailsa said

“Has she told you what the secret ingredient is?” Carly said

“No, not at all, said nobody knows” Ailsa said

Manhattan- New York

Emotional Background music "Have you ever been alone"  instrumental

Frank looked down at his plate. Roo had made him a late breakfast. She wasn’t a good cook but she tried…she wasn’t a good cook like Bobby, Frank thought to himself

“Is your breakfast ok?” Roo said as she ate some toast

“Fine, I am just not hungry and I am sure if I do eat this, it will get my stomach going again” Frank saidas he picked up his cup and sipped his tea

“I think you need to see a Dr” Roo said

“When I told Pippa she said my symptoms sound like someone who is having a sympathetic pregnancy” Frank said

“What does that mean?” Roo said

“Well, when Pippa was pregnant with Chris, Tom was really sick and they thought it was a stomach but but he was actually getting the symptoms of Pippa’s pregnancy so she said you might be pregnant” Frank said as Roo felt guilty then she smiled awkwardly

“Well, yours is definitely a stomach bug” Roo said

“Yeah, I think I know that” Frank said then thre was an awkward silence

“Hey, maybe when I get back from seeing Brett, we can place some music like we used to when we were in the band” Roo said and she got up and went to the closet and took out Franks guitar

“What are you doing?” Frank said

“I just wanted to play” Roo was interrupted

“Don’t touch it, put it back” Frank said

“Frank..I just” Roo was interrupted when Frank took the guitar case from her and put it back in the closet

Roo looked at Frank surprised

“Why did you buy the guitar if you don’t want to play it, you have not touched it since you got back” Roo said

“Im going out for some air” Frank said then he picked up his jacket and left the apartment

Fisher Residence- Summer Bay

“Hello Pippa, this is a nice surprise, come in” Pippa said as she followed Donald into the house

“Have a seat, can I get you some tea or coffee?” Donald said

“No thanks Don, I just wanted to have  a quick word with you about Bobby” Pippa said as she sat down

“I guess she told you that we spoke earlier” Donald said as he sat down

“Yes, she was very upset, you really hurt her feelings with what you said” Pippa said

“Pippa, that wasn’t my intention, I just wanted her to understand how difficult it is going to be for her to raise a child on her own in a town like Summer Bay” Donald said

“That is why you and I are here, to help her” Pippa said

“I know Bobby has such a bright future, after that Frank debacle, she was back on track, making plans to go to university and now it appears her life is back upsude down, at least we have one positive thing, this time, it doesn’t invole Frank” Donald said

“Donald” Pippa said

“Im sorry Pippa I know he is your son but he hurt my daughter, I felt so helpless standing behind her door listening to her cry every night for a year” Donald said as Pippa put her head down

“Now she finally finds a direction that is making her happy, she goes and gets pregnant and throws it all away” Donald said

“Donald, its not the end of the world, many women have babies and careers. Bobby delaying university isn’t so bad and she really wants to have this baby. Look, I am not here to convince you to change your mind but right now, Bobby needs all of us, its going to be difficult, sure but she is an adult making her own decisions and as her family we need to support her” Pippa said as she stood up

“Please think about what I said” Pippa said then she smiled and walked out of the house as Donald sighed

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Steve sighed as he got to the top of the stairs. He noticed Bobbys door open and walked towards the door

“Hi’ Steve said as Bobby looked up,

“Hi, I thought you were out with Rebecca” Bobby said as Steve walked into the room and sat down

Christopher climbed onto Steve and giggled as Steve tickled him

“I was but Sandra had to get back to the diner and Rebecca had to go back to the city” Steve said

“Right” Bobby said

“How is Frank jr” Steve said as Bobby smiled

“Fine” Bobby said and smiled

“Can I talk to you about something?” Steve said

“Sure, I am your big sister, you can talk to me about anything” Bobby said and she sat up in her bed

“You know how me and Rebecca are sort of an item” Steve said

“Yeah” Bobby said

“Well, Sandra really likes me and until I saw her, she was my best friend because I thought I had strong feelings for Rebecca” Steve said

“Now you have feelings for both and don’t know what to do” Bobby said and sighed…she knew this scenario all too well

“Frank said I should think about who I see myself with in 20 years time and I always see Rebecca but Sandra..” Steve said

“Sounds like whatever you decide, Sandra is going to end up with a broken heart” Bobby said

“She already has, I didn’t know she was coming and I hadn’t plucked up the courage to tell her about Rebecca then she kind of figured it out” Steve said

“Well, all you can do now is just be honest, the damage has been done,  it will hurt for a while but Sandra will just have to do the best to get on with her life. She is young, she will meet someone else” Bobby said as a tear formed in her eye

“I know this is a silly question but after everything, do you still love Frank?” Steve said as Bobby sighed

“Yes I do, I don’t think I will ever stop loving him and with the baby on the way, it will be hard not to” Bobby said

“Before Frank left, he told me to look after you and I promised I will….I promise Bobby, I will always be here for you and the baby” Steve said

“Thanks Steve” Bobby said and smiled as Steve leaned forward and hugged her then Christopher made a noise as they realized they were squeezing him in the middle then they both laughed

Background music ends

Chapter 114

Manhattan-New York

Background music-Frank and Bobbys theme

Flashback

Frank “It doesn’t feel as I thought it would, being back here”

Bobby “Why?”

Frank “ I can still feel how happy I was here, all those years ago and I feel the same today”

Bobby “What do you mean?”

Frank “I mean,  I always wanted to come back here when I had my own family…and being here with you, it feels exactly as it did. I didn’t think I would feel the same way, happy times when nothing mattered, I was with the people I loved and who at the time, loved me. It feels really good being here, with you and feeling that same love and having a good memory from my childhood”

Bobby “Thank you for bringing me here”

Frank “You will always be half of me, nothing will ever change that”

End of flashback

Frank sat on the bench in the park and sipped his coffee. He didn’t mean to snap at Roo but he didn’t want her to touch the guitar, he didn’t want her to hear about music…he didn’t want to be here, he wanted to be back in Summer Bay. Frank sighed. The last few days he had been miserable because he couldn’t figure out what was wrong with him, seeing Brett and the photos, everything was making his mind spin. He felt alone here even though he had Roo. He wanted someone to talk to, he wished he could call home everyday but it was too expensive. Frank sighed again, he felt lost and stuck..he didn’t know what to do. He sipped his coffee again.

Frank looked around the park, the weather was cool, there were lots of people around, lots of couples spending the morning together….as Frank looked around, he noticed a sign on the side of a van “Go home” it said… Maybe this is a sign, Frank thought to himself…he had to keep trying with Roo, it wasn’t her fault that he felt this way..he chose to be with her, make a life with her. Frank drank the rest of coffee then threw the empty plastic cup away, got up and began walking home.

Background Music ends

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“BOBBY, PHONE” Pippa said as she stood at the top of the stairs then went back to the kitchen. A short time later, Bobby came downstairs and walked towards th desk and picked up the receiver

“Hello” Bobby said

“Bobby, its me, how are you?” Narelle said

“Hi Narelle, look, I am sorry for just leaving like that but I wanted to get back home” Bobby said

“I was worried about you” Narelle said

“Thanks” Bobby said

“Hey guess what, I got a part time job at a coffee shop here” Narelle said

“Oh, congratulations” Bobby said

“Thanks but guess who my boss is going to be” Narelle said

“I have no idea” Bobby said

“Matt” Narelle said

“Matt who?” Bobby said confused

“Matt, Matt from summer bay” Narelle said

“Oh, right, how long has he been working there” Bobby said

“A few months..but anyway, I start tonight and need to get ready, I just wanted to see if you are alright” Narelle said

“Thanks Narelle, I am fine, good luck” Bobby said

“Thanks…take care of you and baby Frank” Narelle said with a smile as Bobby smiled

“I will, call me and let me know how it goes” Bobby said

“Ok, see yas later” Narelle said then her and Bobby put the phone down then Bobby sat on the couch then heard the door open and looked behind her to see Carly and Sandra come through the door

“Im home…I invited Sandra to spend the evening with us” Carly said as Pippa poked her head around the corner

“Hello Sandra, how are you” Pippa said as Sandra gave her a hug

“Good thanks Mrs Fletcher”  Sandra said

“You are always welcome here” Pippa said

“Carly said it was ok for me to spend some time with her and Bobby and I really wanted to” Sandra said as Pippa smiled and went back to the kitchen

“Can I help with anything?” Sandra said

“No, that’s fine, Steve is on kitchen duty..Carly call him down” Pippa said as Carly went to the top of the stairs

“STEVE, YOU ARE ON KITCHEN DUTY” Carly said and shortly after Steve came downstairs and looked surprised to see Sandra

“Sandra is spending the evening with Bobby and me” Carly said then she opened the fridge while Steve and Sndra looked at each other.

Manhattan – New York

Frank closed the door behind him, the apartment was quiet, Roo had probably left to go and see Brett. Frank sighed and took off his jacket and put it on the chair then walked over to the phone and picked it up and dialed

“Narelle, Hi, its me” Frank said

“Frank, how are ya?” Narelle said with a smile, she was happy to hear from her friend but guilty that she knew a secret

“Good, I just wanted to say hi, I have not spoken to you since I got back here, how are you?” Frank said

“Everything is good, I just got a job, working at a coffee shop part time, Matt from Summer Bay is my boss” Narelle said

“Really? please give him my number, ask him to call me” Frank said

“I will, how is everything, how is Roo?” Narelle said

“Yeah, shes good, gone out”  Frank said

“What about you?” Narelle said

“Im alright, just got a stomach bug that I cant shake, I told Pippa about it, she thought I was going to tell her that Roo is pregnant because it sounds like symptoms of sympathetic pregnancy” Franks said

“Yeah, I heard about that, when the guy gets the same symptoms as his partner who is pregnant” Narelle said…then the lightbulb went off in her head

“Well mine is just a stomach but because Roo isn’t pregnant” Frank said

“Frank….it was nice talking to you but I got to go and get ready, ill give Matt your number” Narelle said

“Is there something wrong?” Frank said

“No nothing, but you know me, I take ages to get ready” Narelle tried to joke

“Yes, I remember, anyway, ill speak to you soon” Frank said

“Righto, take care” Narelle said and put the phone down. Frank looked at the receiver suspiciously then put the phone down. With Roo out he had nothing to do so he got up to tidy the apartment and do some laundry.

Narelles Flat-The City

Narelle put the phone down and looked at it. She couldn’t speak to Frank anymore, she didn’t want to accidently let him know about Bobby’s pregnancy

Frank and Bobby were both her friends, she felt like she was betraying Frank by not letting him know but she would betray Bobby by letting Frank know. Narelle sighed then opened her address book. She took a piece of paper and pen and wrote down Franks number and put it in her bag that was nearby then she got up to go and get ready for new new job.

Manhattan-New York

Emotional Background Music

Roo stood outside the hotel room door and exhaled…then she knocked. A few seconds later, the door opened and Brett stood there with a smile on his face

“Roo…come in” Brett said as Roo followed him into the room and the door closed behind her. His room is nice, Roo thought to herself, it reminded her of the one that Donavan had, it had a bed, a separate seating area and a dining table.

“I took the liberty of ordering some brunch, if you are hungry” Brett said

“No, I am fine, I had a big breakfast but I will have some coffee” Brett said

“Help yourself” Brett said as he sat down in front of a plate of food.

Roo sat down opposite him and looked down at her cup

“You look great...I must admit, I was surprised that you called and wanted to see me” Brett said as he took a bit out of his sandwich

“I surprised myself…but I feel like there is some unfinished business between us” Roo said

“Like what?” Brett said

“I don’t know…we didn’t really talk about how we felt after we gave Martha up for adoption…I saw a photo of you and Bobby in Summer Bay and that kind of brought that all back” Roo said as Brett smiled

“I thought about getting in touch with her adoptive parents and trying to see her…since I cant have any more children but I don’t  think that would’ve been fair to them or her because we made the decision to give her up” Brett said

“Do you think about her?” Roo sid

“Yes, all the time” Brett said

“Frank wants to have children but I am not ready, I guess its because I feel guilty that I get to raise my children with Frank while Martha is being raised by someone else” Roo said “Besides, things are going really well for me here, I got a great job at a PR agency, I want to make a name for myself first before I think of having children” Roo continued

“Congratulations” Brett said

“Thanks, I really love living here, sometimes, I feel like it’s a dream…so what brings you here?” Roo said

“I had to come and close out an important client, tonight is the celebration of the deal then I head back to Australia Sunday night” Brett said

“Does Frank know about the party?’ Roo said

“I should think so, all of the Macklin employees should be there” Brett said

“We have no other plans, I will convince him to go, where will it be?” Roo said

“Here, in the banquet hall” Brett said

“Ok….So..that photo of you and Bobby” Roo said

“What about it?” Brett said then drank some tea

“I didn’t know that you two kept in touch” Roo said

“We didn’t until I saw Frank in Australia. I asked about her and he mentioned that she was a business owner…she is a phenomenal cook too, she is also the catering director for the sands resort” Brett said sounding proud

“You sound like the proud husband” Roo said feeling a bit jealous

“Bobby is a great girl, if she gave me a chance, she is everything I want” Brett said

“But she isn’t giving you a chance? Roo said

“Shes finding her way, she was still very heartbroken after Frank and some other guy she dated” Brett said

“So you are waiting?” Roo said

“Kind of…anyway, whats with all the questions about Bobby?” Brett said

“Nothing, I just never thought she was your type” Roo said

“What do you mean?” Brett said

“Bobby has never really looked good or taken care of herself, shes not really the kind of girl I expect to see mixing with the elite crowd, I never expected her to get any further than working in a dead end job married to some guy with a dead end job” Roo said

“She was married to the same man you are married to” Brett said with a smile as Roo looked annoyed

“Anyway it was just a surprise to see the two of you in a photo that managed to get all the way over here from Australia” Roo said

“Come on…you knew how I felt about her…that is why when you asked if we should get back together I said it wasn’t a good idea” Brett said

Roo looked surprised

“Maybe things would’ve been different if you didn’t have feelings for her,  maybe we would still have Martha” Roo said

“Maybe but then you might have eventually left me for Frank” Brett said “Speaking of Frank, what did he say about you coming here?” Brett continued

“He was against it at first but then I said I felt I had some things to settle, so he said I should settle them with you, alone..you know I have always been able to convince Frank to do what I want” Roo said with a smile

“Well, that is big of him, he has nothing to be jealous of” Brett said with a smile “I always knew the two of you would get back together, I knew how you felt about him” Brett continued

“Yeah…we have been through a lot together that’s why being here is a great start, away from all the drama of the past” Roo said

“Well, I am happy for you” Brett said

“Are you sure you don’t want anything to eat?” Brett said

“No I am fine” Roo looked at her watch “I better get going” Roo continued

“Well, thanks for coming and I hope things are clearer for you” Brett said as he got up

“Yes, they are…I am glad that after everything, we are still able to be civil” Roo said as she got up

“So, I hope to see you and Frank at the party tonight” Brett said

“Yeah, you will” Roo said then there was an awkward silence then Brett reached out and hugged Roo, she felt like crying because all the old memories came flooding back but she stopped herself

“Ill see you tonight” Roo said with a smile then she walked towards the door and let herself out

Brett watched the door close and sighed…then smiled.

Background Music ends

Chapter 115

Yabbie Creek

Marilyn got into the car and closed the door

“The flowers are beautiful Ben, thank you again” Marilyn said with a smile on her face. She was slowly starting to like Ben more and more

“You are worth it, I felt terrible for what happened the other night…I am glad they make up for it” Ben said and smiled

“So where are we going?” Marilyn said

“I thought we could start with dinner and see where the night takes us” Ben said as Mailyn smiled

Manhattan- New York

Background music “Have you ever been alone” theme

YOU SAID WHAT?” Frank said in an angry tone

“I said to Brett that we would be at the party tonight” Roo said

“Why did you say that? Why are you making decisions without asking me?” Frank said and sat down annoyed

“This is about your career, I think it would be good for you to mix with the people you work with” Roo said and sat down next to Frank

“Don’t you think its my decision to make, since I work there? Frank said annoyed

“Its not about that is it,? its about Brett, you are just mad that I went to see him” Roo said

“No its not about that, I told you to go didn’t I? Frank said looking at Roo

“So why are you mad?” Roo said

“Nothing, just forget it” Frank said

“Frank, since you got back from Australia, you are different, did I do something? Roo said

Frank sighed “No, its not you, Ive just had a rough couple of days that’s all” Frank said as Roo layed her head on his chest

“Are you not going to ask me what happened when I went to see Brett? Roo said

“You said you had some unfinished business with him, why do I need to know about that?” Frank said

“Why do you hate Brett so much? Roo said and she looked at Frank

“The guy is a creep” Frank said

Roo laughed, I guess that’s why Bobby wont give him a chance” Roo said

“What did he say about Bobby?” Frank said immediately which surprised Roo

“Well he said he really likes her and shes everything he wants but she isn’t  ready to commit to him yet…still heartbroken over you” Roo said and she layed back on Franks chest…Frank smiled

“He must be head over heels in love with her because he said he is going to wait…I never thought she would be his type” Roo said

“Because you are his type?” Frank said

“That’s not what I meant, I meant that living in the city, I expected Brett to date someone like him and not her” Roo said and sat up and looked at Frank

“Just leave her alone” Frank said

“Ok, Im sorry” Roo said as Frank leaned forward in the chair

“I changed my mind, lets go to the party tonight” Frank said

“Really, it’s a good idea Frank” Roo said and hugged Frank as he slowly smiled

The Bistro-The City

“Thanks” Narelle said and picked up the change from the table and went back to the counter where Matt was standing watching her

“How is it going?” Matt said

“Really good. I think I made $10 in tips already” Narelle said and smiled

“I knew you would be a natural” Matt said

“Thanks for this Matt, I really needed the money” Narelle said

“no worries” Matt said

“By the way, I spoke to Frank, he told me to give you his number” Narelle said then she took Franks number out of her pocket and gave it to Matt

“Thanks, ive been meaning to gEt in touch with him” Matt said then he folded the number and put it in his pocket.

Stewart Sr Residence-Summer Bay

Celia signed as she put her suitcase down then sat down on the couch

“Feels really good to be him” Celia said as Alf shut the door behind him, put the other bags down and sat next to Celia

“Do you want some tea Alfred” Celia said as she was about to get up

“Not for me sis…I want to talk to you about something” Alf said then he put his hand on Celias and she sat back down

Emotional Background Music

“I want to talk to you about the Rev” Alf said

“What about him? Celia said

“I know it must be a shock him coming back after all these years” Alf said

“Oh Alfred, it feels like a second chance” Celia said with a big smile on her face

“Yeah but sis, are you sure that he feels the same way about you? Alf said

“Why wouldn’t he? I prayed for him to come back and he did” Celia said

Alf sighed “I just don’t want to see you get hurt..I mean he doesn’t come to see you, you always go to see him” Alf said

“He is busy, that’s why he doesn’t come to Summer bay, besides..I enjoy going to NewCastle, ive made friends with the ladies in the ladies auxiliary. You wait, its just a matter of time before he asks me to be his wife…I am going to get that cup of tea now” Celia said with a smile and got up as Alf looked at her and sighed

Background Music ends

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Bobby stood in the kitchen making a sandwich, she couldn’t even think about eating the dinner that Pippa cooked, she didn’t want to be sick.

“Are you alright sweetheart?” Pippa said as she came into the kitchen

“Yeah, I just don’t feel really hungry..this will be enough” Bobby said as she looked at the sandwich on the plate.

“Do you want me to make anything else for you?” Pippa said

“No, this will be fine. Do you mind if I eat in my room? I got  bit of a headache and want to lie down after” Bobby said

“Sure, ill come upstairs to check on you” Pippa said as Bobby picked up a glass of juice from the table and headed to the stairs

“Is Bobby alright?” Sandra said

“ Yes, shes fine got a bit of a headache” Pippa said then she sat down as the door knocked

“Ill get it” Carly said and opened the door

“Hi Craig” Carly said as Steve rolled his eyes

“Hi” Craig said then Carly opened the door

“Hi Craig do you want some dinner?” Pippa said

“No thank you Mrs Fletcher, I just ate” Craig said

“Hi Craig” Sandra said

“Hi, I didn’t know you were coming over here” Craig said as he smiled at Sandra

“Carly invited me to spend time with her and Bobby” Sandra said as Carly watched

“And that it what she is going to do” Carly said as Sandra smiled

“Ok, Steve, do you want to finish up our project?” Crag said

“Yeah, sure but I am on kitchen duty” Steve said

“Ok, ill wait” Craig said as he smiled at Sandra and went to sit on the couch

Donald sighed, he thought about the conversation he had with Bobby on the beach and the conversation he had with Pippa. She was right, he needed to be there for Bobby but he was very concerned about her raising a child in Summer Bay. She needed all the help she could get. Donald got up and walked over to the phone then began dialing the caravan park then he stopped. “Maybe I need to give her time to calm down” Donald said to himself then he put the phone down. As Donald was about to turn the TV on, another idea came to his head, he walked over to the desk and picked up the phone book and sighed. Bobby was always asking him to stay out of her personal life but he couldn’t, as a father he had a right to ensure his daughters happiness. she needed all the help to raise the baby, he didn’t know if he was making the right decision but he was going to do it anyway. Donald opened the phone book and sighed then he walked back over to the phone and picked up the receiver and dialed the number

“Hello yes, is this the Melbourne clinic? good…I want to make some inquiries about a patient you have there…the name?...Daniel Farnsworth” Donald said and sighed

Chapter 116

. Yabbie Creek

Marilyn smiled as Ben held the car door open for her then shut it when she sat down. Marilyn was happy she took her cousins advice, Ben was treating her really well and she had not thought as much about Lance even though she really still missed him.

“Did you enjoy dinner?” Ben said as he started the engine

“Yes I did, thank you. I am really enjoying spending time with you Ben” Marilyn said

“Me too” Ben said then he leaned over and kissed Marilyn

“I don’t want to go home yet” Marilyn said and Ben smiled as he kissed her cheek again and drove away

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Hurry up” Nev said as he picked up some board games

“You go ahead love, I will be there in a minute” Floss said then Nev shrugged his shoulders and left the van. When Floss heard Nev walk away she opened her box and took out her card and sat at the table. She shuffled the card and slowly put three on the table. She turned over the first card, “ The Lovers” Floss said then she put the card down then turned over the next card “New beginning” Floss said then turned over the last card “Death” Floss said to herself. He couldn’t figure out what was going on, she had a strange feeling and the cards gave her a predication but she couldn’t figure out what was going on. Floss sighed then put her cards in the box, got up from the table  and made her way out of the van. As she was walking she noticed Michael locking his van

“Off somewhere for the evening” Floss said as Michael turned around

“Hello, just going over to the Sand Resort, I bloke I met invited me for a drink” Michael said

“Ok, have a nice time” Floss said as she began to walk off

“Umm Floss, can I ask you something” Michael said

“Sure” Floss said

“Do you know if Pippa is romantically involved with anyone?” Michael said

“Well her husband died not too long ago, I don’t think she has had the chance to think about it" Floss said

“Oh, right..thanks anyway..night” Michael said

“night love” Floss said as she watched Michael walk off then she continued onto the house.

Stewart Residence-Summer Bay

“Duncan is worn out, he went straight to sleep” Ailsa said as she sat next to Alf who didn’t respond

“You alright love” Ailsa said as she touched Alfs shoulder

“Yeah, sorry love…just thinking about Celia and this idea she has got into her head that the Rev is going to marry her” Alf said

“What did she say when you picked her up?” Ails said

“She is still adamant that he is going to marry her, doesn’t want to listen to reason” Alf said

“Maybe you can have a talk with him, let him know what is going on” Ailsa said

“That’s not a bad idea, I will ask Pip for his number and speak to him” Alf said as he put his arm around Ailsa

“I know its not the right time to ask but did you think any more about what I mentioned about Sandra?” Ailsa said

“Im sorry love, I have not thought about it but I promise I will” Alf said as Ailsa sighed

“ I know its what you want but I want to make sure that if we are going to do this, we do this properly” Alf said

“As long as you promise to think about it” Ailsa said and kissed Alf

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“That’s not fair, Carly is cheating” Sally said

“No I am not, I am just good at this game” Carly said as Sandra laughed

“Thank you for inviting me over Carly” Sandra said as Pippa smiled

“You are welcome here anytime you like” Carly said

“Thank you,  I am sorry that Bobby isn’t feeling too well” Sandra said then Floss started feeling funny

“Oh no, whats wrong with Bobby?” Floss said

“She has a headache, I think she is just over worked” Pippa said trying to sound convincing

“Do you mind if I go up to check on her” Floss said

“I am sure she wont mind” Pippa said as Floss got up and made her way to the stairs

Yabbie Creek

Ben put the car in park and turned the engine off then Marilyn leaned over and kissed him

“I am not ready to go home yet’ Marilyn said

“You said, but I don’t want to rush you” Ben said

“You’re not rushing me…I am ready” Marilyn said

‘I think we should wait” Ben said

‘You are such a gentleman, thank you” Marilyn said as Ben smiled

“When will I see you?” Marilyn said

“I am going home tomorrow, I will be back in a few weeks” Ben said

‘Maybe I can come and see you?” Marilyn said

“Ummm..no that will not be a good idea, I have a lot of military stuff to do, its boring” Ben said

“Ok, so will you call me?” Marilyn said

“Of course” Ben said then he leaned over and kissed Marilyn then she got out of the car and waved as Ben drove off. Marilyn smiled s she entered the house

“Linne is that you?” Dianne said

“Yes’ Marilyn said as she went into the living room and sat down

“Where have you been” Dianne said

“Ben picked me up from work and we went for dinner” Marilyn said smiling

“Its nice to see you smiling” Dianne said

“I really like Ben, he is such a gentleman” Marilyn said

“I told you that you would like him…makes  change from sitting at home all day crying over Lawrence” Dianne said

“Its Lance” Marilyn said and they both started laughing.

Manhattan-New York

“You look great” Frank said when Roo came out of the bathroom, she wasn’t lying,  she looked beautiful in her black cocktail dress..like the day he realized at the Macklin cocktail party that he still felt something for her

“Thanks, you do too” Roo said as she smiled and put on the bracelet Donavan gave her

“Where did you get that from? Frank said as he looked at the bracelet

“I got it with my bonus money, my boss said I did a really good job with my first event and I got a bonus” Roo said with a smile

“You shouldn’t go spending it on things like this, you know we should be saving up for the future” Frank said

“Come on, its just one bracelet, besides, I deserve it, I am not sure when I am going to get another bonus” Roo said as she put lipstick on

Frank looked at his watch “ I think we should get going, the sooner we get there, the sooner we will leave” Frank said then he watched as Roo put on her jacket then they headed out of the apartment

Caravan park- Summer Bay

As floss got nearer to the room, she felt a funny feeling, she didn’t know what it was but shrugged it off. She could smell a strong sweet smell, a smell like the lotion put on a baby. Suddenly a lightbulb went off in Floss’ head then she sighed and knocked the door.

“Come in” Bobby said when she heard the door knock. When the door opened it was floss

“Hi Floss” Bobby said as she sat up in the bed

“Hello love, Pippa said you are not feeling well, I wanted to come and check on you” Floss said and sat down on the bed

“Just a bit of a headache, that’s all” Bobby said as Floss stared at her then Bobby sighed

Bobby could tell that Floss knew

“I guess you will find out soon enough…I am going to have a baby” Bobby said then she wiped a stray tear from her eye

“Congratulations” Floss said

“Is the father excited?” Floss said

“He doesn’t know…I don’t want to tell Danny, I want to raise the baby by myself” Bobby said as Floss got an uneasy feeling

“Well you are not by yourself, we will all pitch in to help you” Floss said

“Thank you” Bobby said

“Can I get you anything?” Floss said

“No, I am fine” Bobby said as she layed back down

“Alright lovey,” Ill leave you alone” Floss said

“Floss, nobody knows, only my family” Bobby said

“No worries love, my lips are sealed” Floss said and smiled then left the room. When Floss closed the door she started feeling uneasy again then made her way back down stairs

Fisher Residence-Summer Bay

Donald put the phone down. Rebecca was letting him know she was home. Donald was expecting it to be the Dr at the Melbourne clinic. The person he spoke to wasn’t able to give him any information about Danny and was going to forward his details on. Donald sat down…he knew what he was doing was not right and he knows that Danny is not well but Donald was hoping that after his treatment, Danny would be in a better position to be a father to the baby. Donald sighed, he knew that Bobby wasn’t going to be happy but Bobby didn’t know what she wanted and continued to make bad decisions..this was for the best

“Phone ringing”

The phone ringing startled Donald, he knew what he was doing was wrong but he was doing it for Bobby

“Phone ringing”

Donald sighed then got up and walked towards the phone

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“CARLY, PHONE’ Pippa said as she stood by the stairs a few seconds later, Carly came running down the stairs then picked up the receiver

“Hello” Carly said

‘Hi Beautiful, how are you?” Ben said

“Hi, I didn’t expect to hear from you” Carly said

“I missed you and wanted to say hello” Ben said

“I missed you too, so nice to hear from you” Carly said

“Well, I have to go, I will be there next weekend” Ben said

“Ill be waiting for you’ Carly said

‘Ill call you tomorrow” Ben said

“Ok, I am working tomorrow so try the diner first’ Carly said

“Ok, talk to you later…bye” Ben said

“Bye’ Carly said with a giggle then put the phone down

‘Nice to see you smiling again’ Pippa said

“Yeah, Ben is really nice’ Crly said

“I am happy for you sweetheart” Pippa said with a smile

Manhattan New York

Frank paid the taxi driver then he and Roo got out of the taxi.

“I don’t know why we didn’t just take the train, it would’ve been cheaper” Frank said annoyed

“It wasn’t that expensive, besides, you work for a really good company, you have to look the part” Roo said

“No I don’t” Frank said as Roo linked her arm in Franks

“Frank, image is very important in the corporate world, we have to look like we belong” Roo said

“I don’t care” Frank said

“Frank, we came here for you to make a career and move up the ladder, you have to try” Roo said

“Whatever, lets just go and get this over with” Frank said as they entered the Marriott Hotel.

Frank looked around the hotel as Roo went to as the reception where the party was being held, shortly she returned to Frank

“Come on Frank, cheer up…you wanted to come “ Roo said as Frank looked at her

“The receptionist said its over there” Roo said as they walked in the direction Roo was given. When they entered the baquet hall, it was filled with lots of Macklin employees , one hand had a drink, the other had a plate. Frank looked around

“Lets go and get a drink” Roo said and before they could do that, a familiar face greeted them

“Roo, Frank, glad you made it, let me take your jackets and check them in for you” Brett said with a smile

“Thanks” Roo said as she took off her jacket and handed it to Brett “You look great” Brett said as Frnk took off his jacket and handed it to Brett.

“Ill go check these in, Ill be back with your ticket. Please eat and drink and enjoy” Brett said as he smiled and walked away

“This is really nice isn’t it, looks like Macklin’s went all out” Roo said looking around

“I suppose” Frank said

“Come on Frank, make an effort” Roo said

“Im here aren’t I ?” Frank said annoyed

‘Here is your ticket’ Brett id as he joined them

‘Thanks’ Roo said and put the ticket in her bag

“There are some really important people here who may want some PR service, I can introduce you if you wnt” Brett said

“Ah could you. that would be great, I definitely want to continue making a good impression at the office and bringing in a client is the best way…I knew there was a reason why I brought my business cards’ Roo said as she patted her bag

“Please excuse me, I need to have a word with Ted, see you later’ Brett said and he smiled

“Business cards?” Frank said surprised when Brett walked away

“Yes, I could meet a potential client anywhere” Roo said

“Im going to get  drink’ Frank said as he and Roo made their way to the bar.

“Thanks for coming over Brett “ Ted said

“No problem, I am always here’ Brett said as he looked across the room at Frank and Roo

‘So how is Frank getting along?” Brett said

“Good, I m very impressed with him, he picked up things very quickly when he got here…if he keeps things up, I am interested in definitely looking at him as a potential manager’ Ted said

‘Interesting, if he is not interested, do you have other options?” Brett said

“Well, Andy is another option, he picked things up quickly too’ Ted said

“So why isn’t he the first choice as a potential manager?” Brett said

“I guess you could be onto something, Andy has been here for a little longer and he did an exceptional job on the Donaldson case while Frank was away’ Ted said

“I think its important that we are fair and give the opportunities to those who have seniority’ Brett said

‘I think that is a great idea’ Ted said as Brett picked up a glass of champagne from a tray served to him and looked at Frank.  

‘Donald Fisher speaking” Donald said when he picked up the phone

“Oh, hello Mr Fisher my name is Dr Cartwright, I received a message saying to contact you regarding one of our patients” Dr Cartwright said

“Yes, thnk you for getting back to me. I ws making inquiries about Daniel Farnsworth’ Donald said

‘Yes Danny is one of our inpatients here, are you a relative?” Dr Cartwright said.. Donald suddently felt guilty

“No…no….he is just someone I knew and I heard he was having troubles and decided to see if he was alright’ Donald said

‘Well unfortunately, I cannot give you any information but I can take your details and ask Danny to write to you’ Dr Cartwright said

‘No…no, that will not be necessary…thank you for your help” Donald said then he put the phone down. He couldn’t go through with it, he knew how much it would hurt Bobby if he betrayed her. Donald sighed. He would have to just help her meet someone more suitable…..

Manhattan-New York

“James, this is Ruth, she is a PR Exec and her husband’ Brett said

“This is James Thompson one of the managing directors of Revlon, he is a friend of Dad’s” Brett said

“Hello” Roo said and Shook James’ hand while James ignored Frank.

“Which agency do you work with?” James said

“I work at the Edison agency” Roo said

“Ahh yes, I am familiar, not one we have used before but since you are a close friend of Brett, I would be interested. We have some projects coming up and we do need a good PR agency” James said

Roo got excited, this was a dream come true and an opportunity to bring some business to the agency

“Mr Thompon, here is my card” Roo said and pulled her card out of her bag and continued talking to Mr Thompson

“You are not drinking” Brett said  he looked at Frank holding the bottle of water

“No” Frank said

“Shame, I wanted to have a toast” Brett said

“To what?” Frank said

“To Bobby and our future..I know you will be happy for us’ Brett said with a smile

‘From what Roo told me , you have no future and she isn’t interested in you” Frank said with a sly smile

“Really? that wasn’t what she said the other night when I was mending her broken heart” Brett said as he looked Frank

“What do you want Brett?” Frank said annoyed

“Nothing, I just thought you would be happy to hear that Bobby is happy..with me” Brett said

“Go to hell” Frank said and he walked off as Brett smiled

“Roo, lets go” Frank said as he approached Roo who was still talking to James. Roo looked surprised and embarrassed

“Please excuse me Mr Thompson’ Roo said then she rushed to catch up Frank

“Frank what are you doing?” Roo said annoyed

“Lets go, Ive had enough of all this” Frank said

“Frank, this is embarrassing, I am getting a potential new client, he is willing to give me an entire account, do you know what that would mean for my career and the money I can make?” Roo said

“I am embarrassing you?” Frank said

“That’s not what I said, I just meant that if I want to be taken seriously why is my husband treating me like a child” Roo said

“I am not treating you like a child, I just want to get out of here” Frank said

“I am not ready to go yet? Roo said

“Do what you want, I am going” Frank said then he turned around and walked towards the exit. Roo sighed then turned around and went back into the banquet hall.

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Your hair looks really pretty like that” Carly said as Sandra looked in the mirror, she didn’t recognize herself

“You look nice Sandra” Bobby said as she layed on her old bed in Carlys room

“You look pretty “ Sally said

“Thanks…I am really having a good time here. Sally you are lucky, I wish I had older sisters like you” Sandra said then she looked down

Sally smiled, she was happy to have big sisters, she loved them

“Is there something wrong?” Bobby said

“No…its nothing” Sandra said

“Sal” Carly said then she gestured that Sally leave the room”

“Why do I have to go..its not fair” Sally said

“Its grown up stuff Sal” Bobby said as Sally got up

“Its not fair” Sally said then she stormed off

“Sal” Bobby said as Sally turned around

“Lets just talk to Sandra privately then you can come back in, ok?” Bobby said

“Ok” Sally smiled then closed the door.

“Whats going on?” Bobby said

“Oh its nothing, I don’t mean to bother anyone’ Sandra said

“Its ok, you can tell us” Carly said

“I just wish I was back here permanently” Sandra said

“I got the impression from Steve that you liked your foster family” Carly said

“At the beginning they were fine then it became about money,  I don’t think they want me living there anymore. Mrs Stewart had to speak to them before they would allow me to come up here. They are really strict, they don’t let me out, sometimes they don’t even give me food, when that happens, I have to eat the food ive hidden in my room…it reminds me of how things were with my dad” Sandra said then she started crying. Carly got up and gave her a hug

“Well you are not going home, we have to figure something out” Bobby said

“Bobby is right, we cant let you go hom if things are that bad” Carly sid

“But what can you do, I was going to run away and not go back home?” Sandra said

“Lets talk to Pippa and see what we can come up with” Bobby said

“Thank you” Sandra said and she went over to the bed and hugged Bobby

“I meant what I said, I wish I had sisters like you two” Sandra said then wiped her face

“You can borrow us any time” Carly said and they all laughed

“I wonder what they are laughing about” Craig said

Steve ignored him. Sally looked at the project Steve and Craig were working on

“Steve what is that?” Sally said as she pointed at the project, Steve ignored her

“Steve” Sally said louder

“its our science project Sal, why don’t you go next door” Steve said

“I cant they are talking about grown up stuff” Sally said

“Are you are ok mate, you been off” Craig said

‘Yeah fine” Steve said

“I am thinking of asking Sandra out before she goes home, what do you think” Craig said

“Yeah, whatever..I am going to get a drink, you want one?”  Steve said

“Yes please” Craig said as Steve got up and went outside

Manhattan- New York

“Is Frank alright? He rushed ut of here fairly quickly” Brett said

“He hasn’t been feeling too well lately, a stomach bug, he wanted to get home and lie down” Roo said and smiled

“Shame…well I hope he feels better soon. Let me introduce you to the MD of Macys, another old friend of Dads” Brett said and turned around

“Brett” Roo said then Brett turned around

“Thanks” Roo said and Brett smiled

Background Music-Frank and Bobby’s theme

Manhattan-New York

Frank closed the apartment door and sighed. He was annoyed, he just spent more money on a taxi and left his jacket at the hotel. He took off his suit jacket and threw it on the chair then took off his tie and threw it on the floor then went over to the couch and sat down. He sighed then put his head in his hands

Flashback

Frank “You will always be half of me”

Bobby “You will always be half of me”

Flash back ends

Frank ran his hands through his head and sighed then got up and went to the closet and took out the guitar case then went back to sit down. He took the guitar out of the case 

Flashback

Bobby I love you Frank, never forget it”

Frank “I won’t”

Frank “From what Roo told me , you have no future and she isn’t interested in you”

Brett “Really? that wasn’t what she said the other night when I was mending her broken heart”

Flashback end

Frank began softly playing the theme to the song he wrote for Bobby

Brett “Really? that wasn’t what she said the other night when I was mending her broken heart”

Frank stopped playing the song then started getting angry then ripped the guitar strings off

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Bobby opened the bedroom door, the house was quiet, Sandra had gone home to the Stewarts and Craig had gone home. Bobby picked up her blanket and Alans bear and quietly went down the stairs, she went into the pantry and took the key then quietly let herself out of the house. Bobby sighed when she got outside the van and slowly let herself in, the moonlight shone into the van through the gap in the curtain and Bobby locked the door and folded the blanket into two and laid on the bed. Bobby sighed then slowly layed on the bed and hugged Alans bear , Bobby looked at the moon ,right next to the moon, a star was shining very bright...“We love you Frank” Bobby said as she put her hand on her stomach then began to cry until she fell asleep.

Background music ends

Chapter 117

Manhattan-New York

Background Music “Have you ever been alone theme”

Roo opened the door slowly and closed the door behind her. The apartment was quiet, Frank was asleep. Roo hung Franks jacket on the closet door then hung her jacket on top and then began to take off her clothes. She opened the closet door and took out her night shirt then went into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. When Frank heard the running water, he opened his eyes. Roo turned off the bathroom light and walked to the bed and got in next to Frank. She looked over at Frank and sighed

“Frank” Roo said and she gently shook him

“What?” Frank said

“Can we talk?,” Roo said

“Im tired” Frank said

“Please” Roo said then Frank turned around and looked at her

“I am sorry about tonight…this is the first time in a long time that things are going well for me, I am doing this all on my own, making a name for myself” Roo said

“Looks like you don’t need me embarrassing you then” Frank said as he was about to turn around again”

“Frank wait, that is not what I meant…. these last few weeks have been a bit tense, lets take dad up on the offer to go on a honeymoon, have some time alone” Roo said as she searched Franks face for an answer

Flashback

End of Flashback

Frank sighed “Yeah, it has been tense and me having this stomach bug is not making it easier” Frank said

“Do you still love me? Because I love you” Roo said unable to read Franks reaction

“I married you didn’t I?” Frank said

“Frank that isn’t an answer…do you still love me? Roo said

Flashback

End of Flashback

“Yes, I do” Frank said with a smile then Roo hugged him and his smile disappeared. Roo kissed Franks neck then made her way to his lips then she pulled back and began to take off her night shirt

“Don’t…I am really tired…maybe in the morning” Frank said then kissed Roos cheek and turned around. Roo looked at the back of Frank then sighed and proceeded to lie down. Frank sighed then closed his eyes…maybe tonight he will get a full night’s sleep.

Background music ends

NewCastle-Australia

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

“Great is Thy faithfulness!” “Great is Thy faithfulness!”
  Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
    “Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!

Celia smiled when the hymn ended, she was feeling really good sitting in the front pew of the church as her future husband gave a sermon. Celia smiled when she thought about that…then she remembered what Alfred said, Alex had not been to Summer Bay and had not popped the question yet, maybe it was time for her to pop the question, Celia thought to herself. That wasn’t traditional but she didn’t want Alex to get away again. Celia smiled…”Yes, that is what I will do” she thought to herself

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Poor Sandra” Pippa said as Bobby told her what Sandra said to her and Carly last night. I wish we could help but with her history with Steve, I am not sure it would be a good idea right now” Pippa said

“I was thinking of going over to speak to Ailsa, see if they can help her, I think they are still registered as Foster parents” Bobby said

“I think that is a good idea…how are you feeling this morning?” Pippa said

“I didn’t throw up this morning, so that is a good thing” Bobby said

“Do you want me to make you some breakfast?” Ailsa said

“No, I had some toast earlier” Pippa said

“I thought I heard someone in the kitchen this morning” Pippa said

“Yes, I woke up early” Bobby said then smiled

“I am just going to go over to Ailsas then I will pass by the diner, I wont be too long” Bobby said and she got up suddenly Christopher ran over to her and grabbed onto her leg

“Hey Chris” Bobby said and she ruffled his hair

“Ill see you later” Bobby said and Christopher would not let go

“Dadda” Christopher said and Bobbys heart sank

“Alright Christopher, come on, Bobby has to go” Pippa said as she forcefully grabbed Christopher and picked him up as he scremed

“See you later” Pippa said as she walked over to the couch with Christopher. Bobby walked to the door and stood and watched Christopher then signed and let herself out of the house.

Stewart Residence – The City

Rebecca yawned and went into the kitchen. Her mum was eating cereal while Matt read the newspaper

“Morning sweetie” Barbra said

“Morning” Rebecca said

“I mustve been asleep when you got back because when I woke up it was 11 ad you were sleeping” Barbra said

“Yeah” Rebecca said then she opened the fridge out and took out some milk, opened the cupboard and took out a bowl then a spoon and sat down at the table and poured some cereal

“So how is Summer Bay?” Barbra said

“Ok” Rebecca said then she looked at Matt who was looking at her

“How is Bobby?” Barbra said

“I didn’t see much of her, I saw her at the Caravan Park, she was there with Carly and Sally and Mrs Fletcher” Rebecca said then she looked up at Matt and gave a sly smile while Matt looked at her angrily

“I got to get going, I am opening up today” Matt said then he got up

“Did you hire someone part time? Barbra said

“Yes I did, funny enough I got an application from someone from Summer Bay” Matt said

“Who?” Barbra said

“Narelle” Matt said

“At least you have a familiar face and wont be home sick” Barbra said with a smie

“Yeah, see you later” Matt said and walked towards the door as Barbra got up and flowed him

“Maybe I can come by and we can have lunch?”  Barbra said with a smile

“Sure” Matt said as Barbra kissed his cheek and smiled then he made his way to his car

Stewart Residence-Summer Bay

Make-believing we're together
That I'm sheltered by your heart
But in and outside I've turned to water
Like a teardrop in your palm
And it's a hard winter's day, I dream away

It must have been love but it's over now
It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without
It must have been love but it's over now
It's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows
It's where the wind blows

Bobby turned the radio off then turned the engine off and sighed. She wiped her face and leaned back in the car seat. Everything reminded her of Frank and lately everything made her cry.

Bobby didn’t really want to see Alf and was hoping he wasn’t home. He always found a way to bring up Roo and Frank while Bobby was around and every time he did, it stabbed Bobby in the heart. Bobby  inhaled and exhaled deeply and got out the car and made her way to the door then knocked..Alf opened the door

“Gday Bobby” Alf said

“Hi, is Ailsa around?” Bobby said

“Yes, she is in the kitchen with Sandra and Duncan, go through” Alf said

“Thanks” Bobby said then started walking towards the kitchen

“AILS IM JUST GOING TO GO AND MAKE THAT CALL” Alf shouted

“You look nice today love, going to see a young man later?” Alf said

“No, I am going to the diner” Bobby said, she knew where Alf was going with this and she wished he wouldn’t

“Ails told me about that young bloke from the Resort, go for it love, you deserve to be happy like my Ruthy” Alf said as Bobbys heart sank. Bobby smiled and walked into the kitchen

“Hello, wasn’t expecting you “ Ailsa said as Bobby sat down

“Hi Bobby” Sandra said as Bobby smiled

“Did you tell Ailsa what you told us last night? Bobby said

“No, not net” Sandra said and put her head down

“What is going on?” Ailsa said confused

NewCastle- Australia

“That was a wonderful service Alex” Celia said as she sat in the conservetory with Reverend Jones

“Thank you, how are you feeling, you really didn’t need to come all the way here after your flight” Reverend Jones

“Oh it was no trouble. My parents say hello,” Celia said

“Well when you speak to them, tell Gordon and Sarah I send my regards” Reverend Jones said

“I was speaking to Alfred last night and he said he would love to invite you to dinner then next time you are in Summer Bay…whenever that will be” Celia said

“Tell Alf I said thank you for the invitation. I will be there in a few weeks, I am going to a meeting in the Yabbie Creek then I am going to visit  with Philippa and her family” Reverend Jones said as Celia felt annoyed

“Ill be sure to tell Alfred to expect you” Celia said

“Please do” Reverend Jones said

“Reverend Jones, phonecall for you ,” Deacon Thompson said

Reverend Jones  nodded “Please excuse me” Reverend Jones said then he hurried into the house.

Stewart Residence- Summer Bay

“Sandra why didn’t you tell me any of this was going on?” Ailsa said surprised

“I didn’t want to burden you Mrs Stewart, you have already done so much for me” Sandra said and she wiped her eye

“What should we do?” Bobby said

“Well you cant go home, that’s for a start” Ailsa said

“Is that a good idea? I mean the department will make her go home and that might make things worse for her with her foster family” Bobby said

“Im sorry, I am not thinking straight, you are right. Go home as normal and don’t say anything, Mr Stewart and I are still registered as Foster parents, I will speak to Mrs Malloy tomorrow and see what our next steps will be” Ails said then Sandra jumped into her arms

“Thank you” Sandra said the she hugged Bobby

“Thank you Bobby” Sandra said and Bobby smiled

“I have to go” Bobby said and she stood up

“You look nice, going somewhere?” Ailsa said

“No, just going to  the diner to do the wholesale order” Bobby said and smiled

“Ill see you later” Bobby said then she let herself out of the Stewart house.

NewCastle- Australia

“Hello Reverend Jones speaking”  Reverend Jones said

“Errr G’day Rev, its Alf Stewart” Alf sid

“Alf, how are you, I was just talking about you with Celia” Reverend Jones said

“Shes there?” Alf said and sighed

“Yes, she is in the conservatory…is there something wrong?” Reverend Jones said

“Rev, I want to have a word with you about Celia” Alf said as Reverend Jones pulled a chair near the desk and sat down

“Of course, what is the matter?” Reverend Jones said

“I don’t know how to say it but Celia has it in her head that you are going to propose marriage” Alf said then exhaled

“Propose marriage?” Reverend Jones said

“Yes, look Rev, I know why you left all those years ago, Celia thinks you coming back is a second chance” Alf said

“I feel ashamed, I shoulve told her why I left in the first place…I gave her false hope then and I appear to have done it again” Reverend Jones said as he sighed

“I know you didn’t mean to Rev” Alf said

“I am sorry to have to put you in this situation Alf…I should be honest with her..i should’ve paid attention to the signs”  Reverend Jones said

“Do you think there could ever be a chance?” Alf said

“Ill be lying to you if I said yes. Celia is a wonderful woman, would be the perfect wife of a clergy. Ill be honest with you Alf and I hope this stays between us” Reverend Jones  said

“Yeah of course” Alf said

“I have been in love with the same woman since I was 16 years old…I cannot see myself loving anyone else no matter how much I try” Reverend Jones  said

“This other woman, does she know how you still feel?” Alf said

“No, she moved on with her life…but it doesn’t matter anyway…it wouldn’t be right to be with anyone else knowing they will never have my complete love, I couldn’t hurt another woman like that” Reverend Jones  said

“Yeah…I understand” Alf said

“Thank you for understanding” Reverend Jones  said

“Please be gentle with Celia, she has only ever loved two men in her life, you and Les but I think she loves you more” Alf said and sighed

Bobby turned off the engine but not the radio

t's just a dream of mine is coming to an end
And how can I blame you
When I build my world around
The hope that one day we'd be so much
More than friends
And I don't wanna know the price I'm
Gonna pay for dreaming
When even now it's more than I can take

Tell me how am supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
How am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin 'for is gone

She put one hand on her stomach and wiped her face with the other

“I need to stop listening to the radio little one’ Bobby said then turned off the radio

“I am going to make you one of your daddy’s favourite sandwiches” Bobby said with a smile then got out of her car

Background music Frank and Bobbys theme

“Hi Bobby” Bobby closed the car door and looked up to see Geoff walking towards her

“Hi” Bobby said and began walking towards him”

“How are you?” Geoff said

“Good, just came to get something to eat” Geoff said as he pointed to his sandwich bag

“Don’t they feed you over there at the sands?” Bobby said with a smile

“They do but these toasted sandwiches are amazing…your dessert is on the menu so I better rush to get a piece before it runs out” Geoff said and smiled

“Enjoy” Bobby said

“Bobby, you look really pretty today” Geoff said

“Thanks” Bobby said and smiled then began to walk off

As Geoff stopped and turned around to watch Bobby walk away, Donald was sitting in his car watching Bobby and Geoff then suddenly got an idea….

Background music ends 

Chapter 118

Stewart Residence- Summer Bay

“You did your best love” Ailsa said as she put an arm around Alf, he sighed

“I hope the Rev listened…I know Celia  is a sticky beak but she means no harm. I think if she had her own life, she wouldn’t be such a gossip” Alf said

“Was it really serious between them? Ailsa said

“ After Celia go the news that Les passed she was devastated and the Rev arrived shortly to Summer Bay. Celia fell for him thinking that it was her second chance at happiness but he left because he didn’t feel the same. She doesn’t know why he left, she just assumed he was transferred but he asked for the transfer” Alf said and sighed

“I am sure everything will be alright love, you have done all you can” Ailsa said

“I know its not the right time but can we talk about Sandra” Ailsa said with a whisper

“Not now love” Alf said

“She admitted that her foster family are treating her badly..please Alf, we have to do something” Ailsa said

“I don’t know love’ Alf said

“Please love, ill take full responsibility” Ailsa said

“This means a lot to you?” Alf said

“Yes” Ailsa said

“I havnt had a chance to think about it” Alf said

“Love she is going tonight…please” Ailsa said

Alf sighed..”Ok” Alf said then Ailsa hugged him really hard

“Lets have a family day out, we have not done that for a while, lets go to the beach, ill pack us a lunch” Ailsa said

“Ails…I am not really in the mood, I wanted to call Ruthy” Alf said

“She must be asleep now, call her when we get back..come on” Ailss said

“Ok” Alf said and smiled

“Sandra, we are going o the beach to do you wsnt to come with us?” Ails said and shortly after Sandra appeared out of the room

“Yes please” Sandra said with a smile

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

“Hey Bobby, what is the secret ingredient in these sandwiches” Lance said as he watched Bobby make herself a sandwich

“Im not telling you” Bobby said and laughed

“I think you should put it in a bottle and sell it ey, make lots of money” Lance said and Bobby shook her head

“Can you start the wholesale order please” Bobby said as Lance nodded his head

‘Bobby” Bobby looked up to see her dad standing at the door

“Can we talk please?” Donald said

“Im just about to eat lunch” Bobby said as she cut her sandwich in half

Emotional background music- Bobby and Franks theme

“Do you mind if I join you?” Donald said

Bobby didn’t respond, she walked towards a booth that Carly just wiped down and put her plate and water on the table

Donald sat opposite Bobby as she bit into her sandwich…it really tasted good. Bobby prayed that she wouldnt feel sick but as she swallowed she didn’t

“I said some terrible things yesterday, I didn’t mean to” Donald said as Bobby continued to eat her sandwich.

“You never mean to” Bobby said

“Pippa made me see sense, I want you to be happy but I need to understand that what you want for yourself is different from what I want” Donald said as Bobby continued eating

“Are you not going to say anything? Donald said

“This sandwich tastes really good” Bobby said

“Yes they are really good” Donald said

“Lance just said I should considered selling the secret sauce” Bobby said then drank her water

“One of Lance’s better offerings” Donald said then he touched Bobbys hand

“Bobby, I really am sorry and I will understand if you don’t want to but I was hoping you would consider coming home to live with me, I would love for you and the baby to be with me” Donald said

“I need Pippa” Bobby said

“Yes, yes I know but when the baby comes, she already has a full house…please think about it” Donald said

Bobby pushed the last bit of sandwich in her mouth as Donald watched

“I think you will be a wonderful mother” Donald said, Bobby didn’t respond

“I saw you speaking to the Geoff fellow from the Sands resort” Donald said

“Dad…I told you…” Bobby said

“I wasn’t saying anything, just that he seems like a nice young man who appears to be interested in you” Donald said

“Dad..just leave it” Bobby said then she got up and walked to the kitchen

Background  music ends

Newcastle-Australia

Reverend Jones sighed then closed the conservatory door and sat down

“Oh, there you are, your tea is getting cold” Celia said as she poured tea for Reverend Jones

“Celia, we need to talk” Reverend Jones said as he looked at Celia. As she stared into his eyes, Celia felt her heart melting and butterflies in her stomach..”this is the moment, he is going to ask me to marry him” Celia thought to herself

“You are a wonderful Christian woman” Reverend Jones said as Celia smiled

“But I have not been entirely honest with you…when I left Summer Bay, it wasn’t because I had to transfer, I asked to be transferred” Reverend Jones said

“But why, we were getting on so well” Celia said surprised

“I realized that your feelings for me where strong and I couldn’t commit to feeling the same way because..I was in love with someone, I had been in love with her since I was 16 years old” Reverend Jones said

“Well, that was then..this is now, a new start” Celia said as Reverend Jones sighed

“Celia, I am still in love with her..it wouldn’t be fair to you to promise you something which I know is a lie” Reverend Jones s Celia’s smile disappeared

“Oh my, I have made a complete fool of myself” Celia said as she sat back on the chair and put her hand on her heart

“No you haven’t Celia, not to me” Reverend Jones said

“I…I…I am sorry, I thought you coming back was an answer to my prayers, I thought this was my second chance at love…why would God mock me like this” Celia said as a tea fell from her eyes

“Celia, please don’t say that..just because this coincidence happened doesn’t mean that you will not have your second chance” Reverend Jones said

“No no, I I I have to go..I am sorry” Celia said as she got up

“Please Celia, finish your tea and sandwiches” Reverend Jones said as Celia sat down

‘You are welcome to come here anytime you want. The ladies auxiliary really like you and the ideas you have brought them” Reverend Jones said as he smiled at Celia. He felt bad, he knew she felt something for him but he thought he could ignore it until Alf said Celia thought he was going to propose marriage. Reverend Jones picked up his cup and sipped his tea as he looked at Celia who wasn’t doing anything.

Reverend Jones looked at her, he was wondering if he was making a mistake, Celia would make a great wife but he would never be able to give her 100% of his love

“I want to get going before it gets late” Celia said

“Ok…Celia, please don’t blame God..this was just bad timing. You will make someone an excellent wife because you are a wonderful woman” Reverend Jones said

“But not you” Celia said

“I am sorry Celia” Reverend Jones said

“But we can grow to love each other” Celia said

“ it wouldn’t be fair to you, I love another woman..I cant stand before God and promise to love you when it’s a lie” Reverend Jones said as Celia sighed

“I guess there is nothing else to say” Celia said

“I am really sorry Celia” Reverend Jones said

“The other woman, is it Pippa Fletcher?” Celia said as she stood up

Reverend Jones put his head down and didn’t respond

“Celia sighed then walked out of the conservatory  as Reverend Jones watched her go

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“Ok, see you soon” Pippa said and she put the phone down. That was Mrs Malloy, she said she has an emergency Foster case…it’s a young man so I am going to make up the bed in your room…will be nice for you” Pippa said as Steven looked at the floor

“Steve are you ok?” Pippa said

“Yeah fine” Steve said

“You have been really quiet the last few days” Pippa said as she sat down next to Steve

“I am fine…its just starting back at school tomorrow” Steve said

“I know that you and Frank are very close and I know he is not here, but I am if you want to talk to me” Pippa said

“I know…I am fine..im just going to go see Craig..I wont be too long, I might go to the diner and get a lift home with Bobby and Carly” Steve said

“Alright sweetheart, see you later” Pippa said as Steve got up and she watched him walk away

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

“Your dad gone?” Carly said

“Yeah” Bobby said as she looked over the wholesale order that Lance completed

“I cant wait for next weekend to see Ben..for the first time in a long time, I am happy” Carly said with a smiled as Bobby looked up

“I am happy that you are happy” Bobby said with a smile

“I cant wait to meet the baby” Carly said as Bobby smiled

“I know I said this before but I am really sorry that things didn’t work out with Frank and Danny. I hope that one day you will meet someone who is going to make you really happy again” Carly said

“I don’t think so” Bobby said with a forced smile then she sighed and looked back at the wholesale order  Carly looked at her with sympathy.

Sands Resort-Summer Bay

Donald exhaled then turned the car engine off. He got out of his car and walked towards the reception

‘Hello, I am looking for Geoff please” Donald said to the receptionist and smiled

Manhattan-New York

Emotional background music- Bobby and Franks theme

Frank opened his eyes, it was a miracle if he got a full nights sleep since he got back from Australia. He looked down, Roo was snuggled under his arm. He moved slowly and Roo moved giving him space to get up. Frank got out of bed and quietly walked over to the couch and sat down. He reached into his bag that was next to the couch and pulled out the envelope with the letters and pictures and sighed. Frank pulled out Sally’s letter and unfolded it and sighed

“Dear Frank,

I miss you and love you. I did you this picture of me you and Bobby going to buy my dress for the dance’

I love you

Sally”

Frank smiled as he looked at the picture that Sally drew then  reached into his bag again and pulled out a notepad and a pen

“Dear Pippa,

How are you? When we spoke you didn’t tell me how the counseling sessions are going. I hope they are going well. I really miss you Pippa. I hope the kids are behaving. Work is going ok, so much to catch up on. Before I left, my boss mentioned that he is interested in putting me forward for a manager role so that is something to look forward to. How is Christopher? I miss him soo much. Because of my stomach bug, I have not been sleeping well so I usually use that time to think about all the great things that happened while I was home. Roo is doing really well, she really loves it here, she has changed a lot, she is really “American” .

Frank stopped writing and sighed. He wasn’t lying, Roo had changed a lot. He wanted to come here and build a new life, Roo was reluctant to come but now things have changed, she absolutely loves it here and he wanted to go home….wanted to go home…Frank sighed then leaned back in the couch…he wanted to go home to Bobby…

Carly looked up as she heard someone come through the door

“Hello how can I help you?” Carly said to the attractive man

“Hi, I am new in town and was wondering if you can help me” The stranger said then Bobby looked up at him and he smiled

“I am looking for the caravan park” The stranger said

“Oh, that place is owned by our parents” Carly said as she pointed at Bobby and herself

“Great, my name is Grant,” Grant said

“I am Carly and this is Bobby, she owns this place” Carly said as Grant smiled and waved at Bobby and she smiled

“The caravan park is not far from here, are you driving?” Carly said

“Yes, I am” Grant said

“Just take a left and go straight down for about 5 minutes, , the entrance will be on your right” Carly said

“Thanks, Ill see you” Grant said then left

“Hmmm he is not bad looking” Carly said

“I thought you had a boyfriend” Bobby said

“Not for me, for you” Carly said

“I don’t think so “ Bobby said and shook her head

Beach- Summer Bay

“Duncan throw it to daddy” Ailsa said as Duncan throw the ball away and she laughed. Sandra sat on the sand and watched and smiled. Alf walked towards Duncan and picked him up and threw him in the air as Ailsa walked towards Sandra then sat down next to her.

Ailsa looked at her watch “We have to get you to the station soon” Ails said

Sandra looked down

“Why the sad face?” Ailsa said

“I don’t want to go” Sandra said as Ailsa put her arm around her

“It will just be for a few weeks” Ails said said then Sandra looked at her

“What do you mean?” Sandra said

“I spoke with Mr Stewart and we want to apply to become you rnew foster parents” Ails said

“Are you sure?” Sandra said shocked

“Yes” Ailsa said

“Thank you, thank you” Sandra said as she gave Ailsa a big hug and tears formed in her eyes

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

You will feel right at home here” Mrs Malloy said

“I made up a bed for you, you will be sharing a room with Steven, he is your age. He has been here with us for a while” Pippa said as Sally came into the living room

“Hello Sally” Mrs Malloy said

“Hello Mrs Malloy” Sally said as she stood next to Pippa

“Hello Sally…my name is Brian” Brian said as he bent down and looked at Sally and put his hand out

Sally smiled and shook his hand

“I feel at home already” Brian said as he looked around with a sly smile

Chapter 119

Beach-Summer Bay

Steve sighed as he walked on the beach. Pippa was right, the last few days he was feeling down. He didn’t expect Sandra to come up and he definitely wasn’t expecting to see Rebecca. He really liked Rebecca, she was everything he dreamed about so why did he feel this way about Sandra. As Steve walked, he could hear some laughing in the distance, as he got closer, he could see Alf, Ailsa Sandra and Duncan playing on the beach. He didn’t want to see Sandra so he turned around and began walking in the other direction then he stopped walking “Why am I running away?” Steve said then turned around and began walking towards them, at that point, he noticed a familiar person in the distance, he noticed Craig walking towards Sandra then he sighed and turned around and walked away

Clergy House- New Castle

Reverend Jones made the sign of the cross then got up from the position of prayer on the floor and sat on the bed as he processed what happened earlier with Celia. He didn’t mean to hurt her feelings but he couldn’t live a lie. Like Celia, he had prayed for the right time to find love again and meeting Roberta who lead him to Philippa was not a coincidence…this was the time. Reverend Dawson offered him the opportunity to go to Summer Bay to cover their clergy but he couldn’t accept because he felt it was too soon. He knew that Phillippa is still mourning but there was a reason why things have happened this way. He had to tell Phillppa how he felt but they were getting to know each other and he didn’t want to ruin that. He was going to visit her and her family in a few weeks. Then there was the coincidence of meeting Franks dad…all the signs point to the fact that this is the time, this is meant to be. Reverend Jones got up and walked over to the phone and looked at it

Summer Bay

Celia looked out of the window as people got off the bus, she felt humiliated and heartbroken after the conversation with Alex. All she ever wanted was to be loved and the second chance she thought she was going to get is gone. Celia wiped the stray tear that fell from her eye and gathered her things, she was getting off at the next stop. Celia pushed the bell to indicate to the driver that she wanted to get off and got up and walked to the front. Shortly after the bus pulled over and Celia looked at the driver and smiled then got off the bus and watched the bus drive away. As Celia walked this thought about Les and how much she was in love with him and all the plans they were making for their life then she got the news that he had died. Celia sighed…she had to just accept that she will never find love. As Celias mind drifted, a car pulled up beside her and honked the horn which startled Celia and brought her back to the present

“Hi Celia, do you need a lift?” Michael said

“Thank you Michael, if you wouldn’t mind” Celia said as she got into the front seat of the car and shut the door behind her as Michael smiled

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“love,” Nev said as Floss wiped down the table

“Sit down, I want to talk to you about something” Nev said as Floss looked at him confused then she sat down next to him on the bed

“I have been thinking about this, I really love living here, seeing you happy with the Fltechers and Scott and Ben but we don’t do anything else…why don’t we go one one final run with the circus. I contacted the ring master and they need people to start tomorrow night touring Australia” Nev said

“Love, I am not sure…it would mean leaving all this behind, not seeing Ben and being here to  be with Pippa” Floss said

” I know love but this is one chance we might not get again and we are not getting any younger…just one more time’ Nev said

“Tomorrow is a bit soon love, we cant leave Pippa without the rent money, we have to pack up the van and everything” Floss said

“We wont be gone forever, just a few months…Pippa will understand” Nev said

“Can I at least think about it?” Floss said

“What is there to think about?” Nev said confused as Floss got up and walked around

“I don’t know- we are settled here, finally we found somewhere which feels like home and we get to see Scotty and Ben” Floss said

“I know love but when will this opportunity happen again at our age?” Nev said as Floss sighed..She understood what Nev meant, she loved performing and missed it

“Ok” Floss said and sighed “But lets leave really early, I don’t want a fuss. Ill write Pippa a letter” Floss said as Nev stood up and hugged her

“Its going to be great, youll see, I am going to get the cases from the back and start packing” Nev said and smiled and did a dance while Floss looked at him unsure

Backgound music ends

Bayside Diner- Summer bay

Music from jukebox

Maybe you're too close to see 
I can feel your body move 
It doesn't mean that much to me 
I can't go on sayin' the same thing 
Just can't you see, we've got everything do you even know we know

Every time you go away you take a piece of me with you, oh 
Every time you go away you take a piece of me with you 
I can't go on sayin' the same thing 
'Cause baby, can'tcha see, we've got everything goin' on and on and on

Bobby sighed as the song played then she exhaled and went to the counter

“Lance, one of the chairs outside needs to be fixed, please have a look at it” Bobby said as Martin came in

“G’day Carls, a coffee please” Martin said and smiled

“Anything else?” Carly said

“Yeah some of this chocolate cake” Martin said pointing at the cake on the counter as Bobby walked up to the front

“G’day Bobby” Martin said as Bobby smiled

“Hey, let me ask you two something” Martin said as he sat down

“Where do you think is the best place to propose?” Martin said as Carly laughed

“Are you for real? You are going to propose?” Carly said laughing and looking at Bobby

“Yeah why not? Megan is different, I knew she was going to be Mrs Dibble the minute I laid eyes on her” Martin said

“Is it a bit soon, you have not known her for long” Carly said

“The heart wants what the heart wants, why should I wait?” Martin said

“Bobby, How did Frank propose to you?” Martin said as Bobbys heart sank

“I was lying in a hospital bed after getting knocked out by the guys who ripped the town off and he just came out and said we are getting married” Bobby said with a smiled as she remembered

“That’s not romantic enough…I need to think of something before Megan gets back tonight” Martin said

“Well good luck” Carly said as she poured Martins coffee then cut him a slice of cake

“Carly, I am going home, I got a headache” Bobby said as she reached down in the draw and took out her keys as Steve walked into the diner

“Hey” Steve said and sat down

“Whats wrong with you?” Carly said

“Nothing” Steve said and sat down

“Im going home, do you want a lift?” Bobby said

“Yeah…by the way, we have a new Foster kid coming today, Pippa said it’s a boy so I am sharing a room” Steve said as he got up

“See you later Carly” Bobby said and Steve followed her out of the diner

Carvan Park-Summer Bay

While Nev packed up their things outside, Floss sat at the table and opened her box and took out her cards. She sighed then shuffled them then turned over six cards then she sighed. She saw again what she saw last time, death. “These stupid cards’ Floss said to herself then she put the cards away and took out some paper and a pen and began writing to Pippa

“We are home” Bobby said as she got through the door. Christopher ran towards her and raised his arms for her to pick him up. Bobby bent down and gave him a hug and squeezed him as he laughed. Steven walked towards the stairs

“Whats wrong with him?” Pippa said to Bobby

“No idea, he was quiet on the way home

“Hey did some guy check in? he came over to the diner, he was looking for here but got lost’ Bobby said

“Yes, Grant, he is in van 2” Pippa said

“You put him in van 2?” Bobby said quickly..that was her and Franks van

“Yes, that was the only van that was ready…” Pippa said then she went into the kitchen to finish her cooking

“Phone ringing”

‘Ill get it” Bobby said

“I get it” Christopher said as he followed Bobby to the phone

“Summer Bay Caravan park” Bobby said

“Roberta, its Reverend Jones’ Reverend Jones said

“Hi Reverend Jones, how are you? Bobby said excited

“I am doing well Roberta, how are you?” Reverend Jones said

“I have so much to tell you” Bobby said and sighed

“A sigh, that isn’t always a good sign” Reverend Jones teased as Bobby smiled and for the next few minutes she told him about her news . Pippa stood in the kitchen and watched as Bobby wiped tears from her eyes and spoke to Alex. Pippa smiled. She is happy that Alex came back into her live, she really needed him and her family loved him. Pipa smiled to herself again and went back to cooking

Steve sat on is bed and looked at Brian

“I am Steve” Steve said

“Yeah, I know, the old dear down stairs said I was sharing with you, the name is Brian but everyone calls me dodge” Brian said

“Her name is Pippa and I have seen you around, I know who you are” Steve said

“I guess we are brothers then” Bran said

“No we are not’ Steve said annoyed as Sally came into the room

“Steve where did you go?” Sally said as she sat on Steves bed

“I went down the beach and to the diner” Steve said

“Sally who is that?” Brian said pointing at Sallys bear

“Its my bear, Mr Sparkles, my brother Frank gave it to me and Milko” Sally said and she hugged the bear

“Can I hold it?” Brian said

Sally shook her head no as Brian laughed. Sally got up from the bed and walked to her room

“Who is Milko?” Brian said

“Its her imaginary friend” Steve said as Brian laughed

“Isnt she a bit too old for that?” Brian said as he took a cigarette from his pocket

“What do you think you are doing?” Steve said

“Having smoke” Bran said

“Not in the house, Pippa will be angry” Steve said as Brian rolled his house

“Not sure if I m going to like living here with all these rules” Brian said

“STEVE, BRIAN, COME AND SET THE TABLE FOR DINNER” Bobby  shouted from the bottom of the stairs

“We have to go and set the table for dinner”  Steve said as he got up off his bed and walked towards the door

“I heard” Brian said then he followed Steve. As he got to the door, he looked to the right and saw Sallys room open. He waited for Steve to go down the stairs then he slowly walked towards Sallys room

“Hello Sally” Brian said as he leaned on the door. Sally grabbed the bear and held it tight

“Who is Milko?” Brian said

“Milko is my friend” Sally said

“where is he?” Brian said

“over there” Sally said pointing at the bed

“No he isn’t, are you not too old to have imaginary friends. I hate spoilt little girls like you” Brian said as he walked towards Sally

‘Give me the bear” Brian said

“No” Sally said as Brian was about to grab the bear

“Whats going on here?” Bobby said as she stood at the door

“Nothing, just getting to know my new foster sister. I am Brian but everyone calls me dodge” Brian said

“Ive seen you around” Bobby said as Sally stood behind her

“I guess I have to go and set the table” Brian said and walked towards the door

“You ok Sal?” Bobby said as she turned around to look at Sally and she nodded then she looked up to see Brian looking at her with a really mean look on his face.

Chapter 120

Stewart Sr Residence-Summer Bay

“Thank you Michael, that was very kind of you to offer me a lift” Celia said as Michael pulled up outsde her house

“You are welcome” Michael said and smiled at Celia “She is not bad looking” he thought to himself as he watched Celia get out of the car

“I would like to thank you for your kindness, can I make you dinner tomorrow?” Celia said as she shut the car door

“That would be great, I have not had a good home cooked meal for a long time” Michael said

“Is 7:30 ok?” Celia said

“Yes, that would be fine…ill see you them” Michael said as Celia waved to him and walked towards her house. As Celia walked away Michael looked at her and smiled to himself then he drove away

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

As Brian out the rubbish out, he watched as the man closed the caravan door but didn’t lock it. Bran watched as the man walked off towards the showers. He waited for a few seconds and quickly and quietly ran towards the caravan and opened the door. He quietly closed the door, looked out of the window to make sure no one was coming and looked around. He spotted a pair of jeans and looked throw the pockets. He found some money and put it in his pocket. He looked around for something else to take but heard a noise. He looked out of the window, when it was quiet, he let himself out of the van and quietly made his way back to the house.

“There you are, I thought you got lost” Pippa said as Brian entered the house

“I want to go out for a bit, take a look around if that’s alright” Brian said as Pippa looked at him

“Ok but please be home by 9pm, school starts tomorrow” Pippa said

“Steve do you want to come?” Brian said as Steve sat on the couch

“No” Steve said

“Steve, I think you should, since Brian doesn’t know the area “ Pippa said then Steve sighed and got up

“Im just going to get my jacket, Ill be down in the minute” Brian said then he rushed upstairs. When he got to the top of the stairs, he went into his room and closed the door slightly. He put his hand into his pocket and took out the money he stole from the van, $120. He put the money inside his bag, took out half bottle of whisky, stuffed it into his jacket, put his jacket on then made his way back downstairs

“Ready to go” Brian said with a smile as Steve followed him out of the house and closed the door

Yabbie Creek Station

“Now, you have everything?” Ailsa said

“Yes I do” Sandra said with a smile

“Ok, ring when you get home” Ailsa said as she gave Sandra a hug

“Thank you for everything Mrs Stewart, I cant wait to live with you full time” Sandra said

“We are going to put the paperwork in tomorrow” Ailsa said

“Thank you” Sandra said

“You didn’t get to see Steve” Ailsa said

“No, “ Sandra said and she put her head down

“Im sorry love” Ailsa said

“Do you want me to give him a message?” Ailsa said

“No, I don’t think he wants to talk to me anymore” Sandra said

“Im sorry love” Ails said

“Its ok” Sandra said as she wiped her eye

“Ok, you better get going, call when you get home” Ailsa said as Sandra boarded the bus then she turned around and waved. Ailsa watched as she sat down and waved until the bus drove away.

Summer Bay

“There is not much to do around here” Steve said as he and Brian walked. When Brian didn’t respond, Steve turned to look at him and he saw Brain drinking alcohol

“Want some?” Brian said as he offered the bottle to Steve

“No thanks and you better not let Pippa catch you with that” Steve said

“Psshhh, what is she going to do, she isn’t my mum” Brian said then pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it

“I bet you never had any grog in your life’ Brian said

“Yes I have” Steve said

“When?’ Brian said laughing

“With my Uncle Phil” Steve said then suddenly he felt sad as he remembered his uncle who died last year

“Lets go and see him, maybe he can get us some more grog” Brian said as he nudged Steve

“He died” Steve said with any angry voice

“Oh” Brian said and tried to stop himself from laughing. Steve caught it then turned around to walk away

“Hey, Im sorry, here, have a drop” Brain said as Steve looked at the bottle, sighed then swallowed a large amount of the alcohol then wiped his mouth as Brian smiled

Caravan park-Summer Bay

Emotional background music-Frank and Bobby’s theme

“I just need to get something from the car” Bobby said and made her way outside. She lied, she didn’t need to get anything from the car. The weather was cool as Bobby walked slowly and quietly towards the van. She could hear someone in the van, the radio was on low. Bobby touched the side of the van then rested her head on the side of the van as tears fell to her cheeks and exhaled. Bobby exhaled again then wiped her face and made her way back to the house….unbeknownst to her, Floss was watching her through a small gap in her curtain and she sighed.

Manhattan-New York

Frank opened his eyes, he wasn’t sure how long he was asleep for but when he opened his eyes, he still had the pen in his hand. He rubbed his eye then folded the letter and put it in the side of his bag and got up. He turned around and looked at Roo. He really wanted to go home to Summer Bay but he made a decision to leave, to come here, to start a new life with Roo. Bobby had moved on and so had he, he  owed it to Roo to try and that is what he was going to do. Frank walked over to the bed and got in next to Roo, she was fast asleep. He began kissing her neck until she began to wake up. Roo opened her eyes as Frank kissed the bck of her neck then she turned around

“I love you Frank” Roo said

“I love you” Frank said and began unbuttoning Roo’s night shirt as she  smiled

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Emotional background music-

Floss put the letters in the envelopes and looked around the van

‘Come on love, we have to go” Nev said as Floss sighed

“Here, go and put these letter under the door, ill lock up the van” Floss said then she gave Nev the letters then he walked towards the house

Floss took one more look around then she sighed and stepped out of the van and locked the door. Shortly after, Nev appeared “Ready to go?” Nev said

Floss exhaled“Yes, I m ready” Floss said with a smile as Nev healed her hand and they walked to their car.

Manhattan-New York

Roo put Franks arm under her head and pulled the cover up to her chest

‘Frank” Roo said

“Hmm” Frank said as he stroked Roo’s hair

“I am really sorry about last night, about everything” Roo said

“Don’t worry about it” Frank said

“Last night when you didn’t want to sleep together, I thought that we were heading for a break up because things have been really tense” Roo said

“I was tired, I told you” Frank said

“I know, but I had a feeling that you didn’t love me anymore and things were heading that way” Roo said

“Well they are not” Frank said

“Good because I love you and I know being here, we are going to make it work, no Summer Bay, no distractions, just you and me ” Roo said and smiled as Frank looked at the ceiling unsure

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Background music Fletcher family theme

Pippa smiled as she entered the kitchen. Last night she had a really sleep and today she had a weird feeling that this week was going to be the beginning of something new. Pippa put the kettle on and walked towards the dining table to sit down, as she walked, from the corner of her eye she saw something on the floor, it was two envelopes she walked over to the door, bent down an picked them up. One was addressed to her, the other was addressed to Bobby. Pippa walked over to the table and sat down. She put Bobbys envelope on the table and opened hers which contained a letter and some money

‘Dear Pippa

I am sorry that I am saying goodbye this way but I knew I wouldn’t be able to say good bye to you and the kids without breaking down. Nev and I have decided to have one more run in the circus, we leave tonight and will be away for a few months . I left you some money, that should tide you over for our rent while we are away. If we are way longer, I will make sure to send you more. I will miss you Pippa, I have grown to love you as if you are my own daughter and the kids as my own grand children. I knew that losing Tom has had its toll on you but I promise you, you will be ok, you are a strong woman and I know when the time is right, you will love again. I wish I can say to keep in touch but I don’t know where we will be so don’t worry about Nev and me, we will be alrght. Please give all the kids a kiss for me, tell them I love then amd will see them soon

Take Care Pippa

All my love

Floss

Pippa sighed then wiped the tear from her. Floss had become like her surrogate mother, she really trusted her and leaned on her when Tom died and now she was gone too, she was alone again,  Pippa sighed then got up quickly to turn the kettle off before it made noise. As Pippa turned the kettle off, she heard someone being sick in the bathroom, she smiled. “poor Bobby” Pippa said to herself and she smiled

“Phone ringing”

Pippa walked over to the phone and picked it up

“Summer Bay Caravan Park” Pippa said

“Good Morning Philippa, I hope I didn’t wake you ?” Reverend Jones said

“Good Morning, no you didn’t ” Pippa said with a big smile on her face

Background music ends

Bobby opened her eyes and sighed, she didn’t sleep very well, not as well as she slept in the van last night. Bobby rubbed her eye and sat up, For once she didn’t feel like being sick, she sighed

“Good morning little one” Bobby said as she put her hand on her stomach. Bobby was going to be working most of the day at the Sands Resort, she liked to look nice when she worked there, in the back of her mind, she was hoping what Alf said was true, she would one day meet someone but now that she is pregnant, she had no hope for that.

“Knock on the door”

Background music-Bobby and Franks theme

“Come in” Bobby said then the door opened and Pippa came in

“I heard you being sick so I knew you were awake” Pippa said as she walked into the room

“Wasn’t me, this morning, I feel normal” Bobby said with a smile as Pippa looked at her confused

“Floss and Nev have gone” Pippa said

“Gone where?” Bobby said confused

“They want to have one more run in the circus and left last night, they didn’t want a fuss’ Pippa said

“Oh no…we didn’t even get to say goodbye…well, I guess they are doing what makes them happy” Bobby said

“Floss left this letter for you” Pippa said as she handed Bobby the letter

“Thanks” Bobby said

“Are you working today?” Pippa said

“Yeah, Ill be at the Sands resort for most of the day” Bobby said as she opened the envelope.

“Have I told you lately that I am really proud of you?” Pippa said

“Yes, but its nice to keep hearing it” Bobby said and smiled

“Alex will be joining us this weekend” Pippa said

“Great, I cant wait to see him” Bobby said as Pippa smiled and left the room

“Dear Bobby

If you are reading this its because Nev and I are going to have one final run in the circus and will be away for a little while. I am sorry I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye but I hope you forgive me.  I know I said this to you but I wanted to say it again, please make decisions with your heart. I know that these last few years have not always been the best but the very best is yet to come if you will take a chance and  make decisions with your heart.

Take care of yourself love and I will see you soon

Love always

Floss

Ps he loves you

Bobby sighed and wiped the tear from her cheek.  “If he loved me, he would be here with me right now…...its just you and me from now on” Bobby said as she put her hand on her stomach then she put the letter in the envelope, walked over to the box, opened it put the letter in then picked up her towel and headed to the bathroom

Background music ends 

“Hahaha” Brian laughed as he looked at Steve

“Its not funny, I feel awful” Steve said

“You re just not used to drinking, don’t worry, I will get some grog and we can go for round two tonight…I think I am going to like living in Summer Bay” Brian said as he remembered the money he stole last night and smiled

Archived