Homecoming

Summer's Bay

:)

Chapter 101

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“I cant believe all this is going on with the department.....anyway, I went to knock at van number 7 but Martin said the young lady occupying the van was not there” Floss said as she folded clothes and put them on the table

“Yes, its Megan Woods, she is a supply teacher at the school” Pippa said as she put away dishes

“Phone rings”

Pippa walked over to the phone “Hello, Summer Bay caravan park” She said into the receiver then sighed

“Good Morning Philippa how are you, its me Alex” Reverend Jones said

“Hello Alex how are you? Pippa said with a smile. Floss looked up at Pippa and studied her as her body language changed and she became obviously happy

“I’m fine thank you, I wasn’t expecting to hear from you, how are you? Pippa said

“I am well, thank you. The last time we spoke you sounded very distressed, I wanted to know if everything is ok now? Reverend Jones said

“Well, today is the day that Mrs Malloy from the department visits to talk about her findings. Frank is not here but he signed the papers to turn custody of the kids back over to me so I hoping that when Mrs Malloy comes everything is ok” Pippa said as Floss folded the clothes and watched Pippa

“Knock at the door”

Pippa and Floss both looked at the door to see Celia standing at the door

“Can I call you back? I just got a visitor” Pippa said looking angrily at the door

“Ok, I will be expecting your call” Reverend Jones said then put the phone down. Pippa put the phone down and walked towards the door

“What do you want?” Pippa said

“Pippa, can I speak to you please” Celia said. Pippa opened the door and Celia came in. Pippa folded her arms

“Can we talk in private?” Celia said

“Why? You don’t want Floss to know that you were the one who made the phonecalls to the  department and as a result I am being investigated and my children could be taken away” Pippa said

“Celia, why did you do that?” Floss said with a surprised look on her face. Celia put her head down in shame

“Pippa, I came to say that I called the department this morning and confessed that I made those calls and nothing I said was true” Celia said

“What do you want me to say? That I am grateful?” Pippa said as she looked at Celia with an angry look

“Pippa I know that you don’t want to hear this but I truly am sorry” Celia said

“Youre right, I don’t want to hear it, get out” Pippa said

“Please find it in your heart to forgive me” Celia said

“Get out get out GET OUT GET OUT” Pippa screamed until she began to cry, Floss walked over and comforted her when they heard a knock on the door.

When Pippa looked in the direction of the door, Mrs Malloy was standing there

ShoalHaven-Australia

Background Music-Frank and Bobby’s theme

Frank lay back on the blanket on the sand; another was folded under his head to make a pillow. Bobby was leaning on his chest looking at him attentively as he told her about the time he spent in ShoalHaven with his parents, how he built sandcastles with his Father while his Mother brought them sandwiches. Bobby wiped the tear from Franks cheek as he got emotional talking about how his Father said he was proud of him for making a sandcastle on his own.

Frank had told Bobby about his parents before, he trusted her because she also came from a difficult background. As he spoke, he watched as she listened to him completely, not judging or interrupting, she just listened to him. He didn’t feel embarrassed when he shed a tear; Bobby wiped the tear and caressed his face.

“It doesn’t feel as I thought it would, being back here” Frank said

“Why?” Bobby said

“ I can still feel how happy I was here, all those years ago and I feel the same today” Frank said

“What do you mean?” Bobby said as she reach ovr and picked up some of her orange juice and drank it

“I mean,  I always wanted to come back here when I had my own family…and being here with you, it feels exactly as it did. I didn’t think I would feel the same way, happy times when nothing mattered, I was with the people I loved and who at the time, loved me. It feels really good being here, with you and feeling that same love and having a good memory from my childhood” Frank said as he smiled

“Thank you for bringing me here” Bobby said then she was interrupted

Frank took Bobby’s hand and put it over his heart. Bobby looked at him confused

“You will always be half of me, nothing will ever change that” Frank said then leaned forward to kiss Bobby, she moved back, Frank moved forward and Bobby moved then she moved away from Frank and stood up

“Come here” Frank said

“If you want me you have to come and get me” Bobby said as she took off her flip flops and her cover up and started walking backwards towards the water

Frank stood up “Come here” Frank said again. Bobby shook her head no and smiled  then as Frank got closer she began running towards the water as Frank chased her.

Background Music ends

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

Backgroud Music- Carly’s theme

Carly wiped the table them picked up the empty plate and walked over to the kitchen, she put it in the sink and just stared at it. She really missed Matt, she couldn’t believe he was gone. She was annoyed with herself that she didn’t listen to him when he wanted to talk…maybe if she did, he would have stayed…she would’ve told him that its ok, they can work things out…now he is gone. All the guys that she dated, it was Matt that was always there to pick up the pieces and help put her back together but she took advantage of that…now its too late. Carly stared at the plate until tars started running down her cheeks.

Stewart Residence-The City

Matt stared at the wall, he could hear Barbra talking in the background but he couldnt hear what she was saying. He didn’t want to be here…he wished he was back in Summer Bay. He didn’t have much direction in his life when he was there, the money at the diner was enough to pay his rent and a few other things but one thing he was certain about, he wanted to be with Carly. He smiled to himself as he thought of the time they spent on the beach having a picnic and how close they felt then that smile disappeared as he remembered that he was never going to see her again and this was his new life, Matt sighed.

Background Music ends

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Looks like I am interrupting something” Mrs Malloy said as Pippa opened the door for her

“Celia admitted that she was the one who made the phone calls and just admitted that she called the department to confess” Pippa said

“Yes, that is true, we did receive a call from someone withdrawing their complaints” Mrs Malloy said looking at Celia

“I am really sorry for the trouble I caused” Celia said

“Celia, I think you should go now” Floss said as she looked at Celia. Celia put her head down and walked out of the house

“Mrs Malloy, I am sorry if you heard me shouting, she had the nerve to come here and act like I should be grateful that she called the department to withdraw her complaint” Pippa said with tears in her eyes

“I understand Pippa, its been a terrible few weeks for you. Since Celia officially withdrew her complaint, let’s sign these papers and get the children transferred back to you” Mrs Malloy said as Pippa sighed and smiled

ShoalHaven-Australia

Bobby wrapped her legs around Frank as they kissed in the water then she pulled back

“Whats wrong” Frank said

“I am really happy… being here with you...... Danny wrote me a letter” Bobby said

“Some nerve that guy has” Frank said annoyed then Bobby kissed the healing cut above his eye

“He wanted to apologize for what he did, I forgive him because he really needs help and I feel bad that I couldn’t help him” Bobby said

“That guy needs professional help, there is nothing you could’ve done about that” Frank said

“I know but I still feel guilty that the way he felt about me caused him to hurt people I love” Bobby said

“It wasn’t your fault” Frank said as he kissed Bobby then she pulled away

“Anyway, in his letter he said that when he met me, my heart was broken and he thought he could mend it but then he realized that the person who broke it should be the one to fix it” Bobby said looking at Frank

“What are you saying?” Frank said looking confused

Bobby sighed “You broke my heart when you left, It felt like the time when I thought you died in the fire, I just stopped existing, I was living but I wasn’t present” Bobby said

“I am sorry” Frank was interrupted when Bobby put her finger on his mouth

“Maybe Danny is right, you being back is helping me mend my heart” Bobby said as she looked down

“Hey” Frank said then Bobby looked up

“Just say the word and we can live like this for the rest of our lives” Frank said. Bobby smiled then shook her head no then hugged Frank then he gestered that he wanted to be intimate

“Here?” Bobby said smiling

“Its only you me and the guy over there fishing” Frank said as his head pointed towards a man on boat far away fishing

Bobby giggled. “I love you Frank, never forget it” Bobby said as she put her head on Franks shoulder and inhaled vocally

Frank exhaled in Bobby’s ear “I won’t” Frank said as the slight waves in the water matched the movement of their bodies and carried them off to a beautiful place.

Manhattan-New York

Roo crossed her legs on the couch as she watched the TV. She looked at her wrist and smiled as she thought about Donavan and the weekend they spent together. Roo exhaled as she thought about going to hav the abortion and Frank coming home. She did love Frank, he was the only man who truly loved her, her previous boyfriends where only interested in being intimate or were just too juvenile but when she met Frank he was a city guy, and she loved city guys, they were very different to the guys in Summer Bay. Roo thought that Frank had to really love her if he chose to leave Summer Bay and ask him to come with him after what she did to him, going with Brett when she went to boarding school,  lying that Martha was his baby. She owed it to him to make things work. Roo sighed then took off the bracelet and put it in the box then she picked up the phone and began to dial

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Here you go Christopher” Floss said as Nev held him, he wouldn’t stop crying.  This was unusual for Christopher as he was a happy baby. Pippa had gone to an appointment and Floss was babysitting and couldn’t understand why Christopher wouldn’t stop crying then a thought came to her head, something Pippa had told her. She walked over to the desk and picked up a picture in a frame and went back over to the couch where Nev sat with Christopher  and she sat down

“Here you go Christopher” Floss said as she showed Christopher the photo in the frame and Christopher stopped crying

“Dadda” Christopher said and began to smile then he took the photo of Frank from Floss and began laughing and talking as Nev looked at Floss

“Phone ringing”

“Ill get that” loss said as she got up

“Summer Bay Caravan Park” Floss said

“Hi Floss its Roo” Roo said

“Hi Roo love, how are you?” Floss said with an unsure look on her face

“Good, how are you?” Roo said

“Oh, just fine” Floss said with a slight smile, she had an odd feeling talking to Roo

“Can I speak to Frank please?” Roo said

“He is not here love, he left really early in the morning, meeting someone at the Macklin office” Floss said

“Oh right” Roo said

“He is coming home tomorrow, I am sure you are happy about that” Floss said

“Yeah” Roo said

“They are definitely going to miss him around here..young Christopher calls him Dadda” Floss said, still feeling odd

Roo sighed after hearing what Floss said

“Hopefully you and Frank will have a family of your own soon, you should see him love, he is so good with Christopher” Floss said as she put her hand on her chest

“Please tell Frank I called and I will see him on Friday when he gets home” Roo said

“Will do love, take care” Floss said as she heard Roo put the phone down and she put the phone down and stared at it

“Are you alright love?” Nev said

“Hmm, you say something? Floss said

“You look like there is something wrong” Nev said

“No, nothing is wrong” Floss said as she sat down looking unsure

Manhattan-New York

Roo looked at the phone

“Hopefully you and Frank will have a family of your own soon”

What Floss said was going over and over in her mind. Frank really wanted to have children but she was not ready…not  now that her career was taking off. Roo put her hand on her stomach and sighed

ShoalHaven-Australia

Bobby exhaled vocally into Franks shoulder as a nice feeling overwhelmed her body. She felt so close to him, she didn’t want him to go, she wanted to stay like this with him forever but she had no right to demand that from him, he didn’t belong to her. Frank kissed Bobby and shortly after, he felt an overwhelming feeling rush through his body. Bobby pulled back and looked at Frank and smiled

“How is your headache“ Frank said  as Bobby smiled

“Gone” Bobby said

“I told you I had a cure for it” Frank said as he hugged Bobby and she laughed

“I know you said I shouldn’t say it but at this moment, being here with you, I love you” Frank said as he touched noses with Bobby who smiled

“Lets go and take a shower and go look around town” Bobby said as she unwrapped her legs and he followed her back to the cabin

“its not over”

Bobby turned around

“What?” Frank said

“Did you say something?” Bobby said

“No why?” Frank said looking confused

“Nothing” Bobby said. She thought she heard a voice say its not over but maybe she was still tired then she turned back to see Frank smiling  at her and she smiled then turned back and made her way out of the water.

Background Music ends

Stewart store-Summer Bay

Emotional background music

Alf looked at Celia angrily as she cried and told him what she had done

“Sis, you will never learn will you?. When are you going to realize that you got to stop poking your nose in people’s business. What would’ve happened if the department took the children away from Pippa? She just lost her Husband and she was going to lose her children too” Alf said

“I know Alfred and I am sorry” Celia said. Her brother had been angry at her but this time he was really angry

“Just go away…I can’t stand the sight of you right now” Alf said then turned around

Celia was very upset, she meant no harm, she just wanted to ensure that Ruth would be happy and she would have a second chance with Alex.

“I’m sorry Alfred” Celia said then she made her way to the door. The only person she had left was Alex and soon she would be leaving Summer Bay to be with him, she smiled as she opened the shop door and walked away.

NewCastle-Australia

“We start the new Prison ministry tomorrow” Reverend Jones said

“Excellent, you have always done great work here Alex” Reverend Dawson said

“Thank you reverend” Reverend Jones said looking down

“Is there something wrong?” Reverend Dawson said as Reverend Jones looked at him

“That will be all for now Deacon Thompson” Reverend Dawson said and smiled. Deacon Thompson nodded his head then excused himself

“Thank you Reverend Dawson, I couldn’t possibly say this in front of the Deacon” Reverend Jones said

“Ok” Reverend Dawson

“Two women from the past, one, I was very much in love with have come back into my life and now I don’t know what to do” Reverend Jones said as Reverend Dawson looked on with a surprised expression

Background music ends

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 102

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Pippa parked the car and sighed then started crying. So many things were happening at once, Frank was going home tomorrow, She was lucky to keep her children and Alex was marrying Celia. Pippa stopped crying and shook her head at that last thought.She wished that Frank wasn’t going home, he had a way of keeping everything in line, more than what she was doing right now. Pippa sighed, she knew that Carly would be OK but Steve, Sally and Christopher, they had become very close to Frank…and Bobby..Bobby and Frank appeared to have mended fences and for once in a long time, Bobby was looking happy.She didn’t know what was going to happen after tomorrow but whatever happens she would be doing this all alone. Pippa sighed again, got out of the car, wiped her face and walked to the house.

Emotional background music ends

ShoalHaven-Australia

Bobby looked up at Frank, she was holding his hand and had her other hand holding his forearm. He looked down at her and smiled. They were told by the porter that there is a festival going on so they walked from their cabin to the festival. As they walked through the festival, Bobby smiled to herself, there was no hiding, no sneaking around, she could be with Frank without worrying about the consequences.  Bobby looked at all the things being sold as her and Frank walked through the festival then she spotted something and stopped walking, Frank looked at Bobby

“Whats wrong?” he said looking confused

“Remember I said I had an idea for Sal?” Bobby said with a smile

“Yeah” Frank said

“Come on” Bobby said with a smile and they walked over to one of the stalls

NewCastle-Australia

Reverend Dawson listened attentively as Reverend Jones told him about everything that had happened

“Oh dear, sounds like you are in a bit of a muddle” Revered Dawson said

“Yes” Reverend Jones said

“How do these women feel about you?” Revered Dawson said

“One has got it into her head that we have a future and the other recently became a widow” Reverend Jones said

“Oh I see” Revered Dawson said, intrigued by the situation

Reverend Jones sighed “Celia, the one who thinks we have a future is a wonderful woman Christian woman, one who would make a very suitable wife of a Reverend and I am sure we will have a great future” Reverend Jones

“So if that s your choice, what is the problem?” Reverend Dawson said looking confused

“It will be a future based on a lie because my feelings will never be as deep as the well of love a husband should have for his wife” Revrend Jones said

“Oh” Reverend Dawson said “You mentioned the other woman” he continued

“Phillppa, that is her name. I have loved her since I was 16” Reverend Jones said as Reverend Dawson smiled

“But I think you have already made the decision for yourself” Reverend Dawson said

“I don’t think its fair to express how I feel about her, not at this time but I cant stop thinking that her coming back into my life is a second chance She recently became a widow and she has 6 children, 5 of who she fostered but you can never tell.” Reverend Jones said disappointed

“ Alex, I have known you for many years, you are a fine man, you have given your life to this church and the congregation but I also think it is time to do something for yourself, if you believe that Phillippa coming into your life is a miracle and you know that God does work in mysterious ways then follow your heart” Reverend Dawson said

“I want to but I feel like I am imposing, her children are wonderful, I don’t want to take the place of their father or erase his memory” Reverend Jones said

“Take one step at a time. From what you have mentioned, Phillippa needs a friend right now, be her friend” Reverend Dawson said

“What should I do about Celia? I don’t want to break her heart” Revrend Jones said

“You said she is a good Christian woman, be honest and ask her for forgiveness” Reverend Dawson said as Reverend jones nodded

“By the way, you said Phillippa lives in Summer Bay?” Reverend Dawson

“Yes” Reverend Jones

“Reverend Thompson will be away next month for six weeks and I need to reassign someone to take over in the interim” Reverend Dawson said with a smile

ShoalHaven-Australia

Strange voices are saying (ah, what did they say)
Things I can't understand
It's too close for comfort
This heat has got right out of hand

It's a cruel, (cruel) cruel summer
Leaving me here on my own
It's a cruel, (it's a cruel) cruel summer
Now you're gone
You're not the only one
It's a cruel

Bobby mouthed the lyrics to the song as she stared at Frank who smiled. They were standing in their own little world, Frank had his arms around her neck as a few people danced near them at the festival.

“Thank you” Frank said

“What for?” Bobby said looking confused

“For your idea for Sal, I think she is going to like it” Frank said as Bobby smiled

“Lets keep walking, I want to see everything” Bobby said then her and Frank kept walking hand in hand.

Yabbie Creek

Marilyn looked at the phone as her cousin rolled her eyes

“Linne just face the truth, he isn’t going to call or maybe that girl you saw didn’t give him the number” Diane, Marilyn’s cousin said

“Bobby is really nice, she will give the number to Lance” Marilyn said

“Ok, why don’t you call and ask if she did?” Diane said

“I can’t, she owns the Diner and Lance might pick up the phone” Marilyn said

“give me the number, let me call” Diane said

“No, I want to wait” Marilyn said as hr cousin sighed

“Linne don’t wait around for him, you are a gorgeous girl, don’t waste your life. My friends brother has a single friend who is really nice, not my type but I think you will like him, go out with him, enjoy yourself” Diane said

“I don’t want to cheat on Lance” Marilyn said

“Its not cheating when he isn’t even your boyfriend. Look, just go out with this guy once, if it doesn’t work out then ill help you get Lance back” Diane said then Marilyn exhaled

“Ok ok, just so you stop going on about it, I will go out with him” Marilyn said

“Excellent, his name is Ben, I will find out when he is available to take you out” Diane said with a smile then she picked up the phone and started dialing

Emotional background ends

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Pippa walked over to the phone, she lifted up the phone and took the paper from under the phone with Alex’s number on it, lifted the receiver and dialed the number

“Good Afternoon Clergy House” Reverend Jones said

“Hello Alex is me, Phillippa” Pippa said when she heard Reverend Jones’s voice

“Hello Phillippa, thank you for calling me back” Reverend Jones said

“I have good news, Mrs Malloy closed the case and the children are back in my custody” Pippa said

“That is wonderful news!” Reverend Jones said

“Thank you, if it wasn’t for Frank being here, I don’t know what would’ve happen” Pippa said

“When is he leaving?” Reverend Jones said

“Tomorrow but unfortunately he had to go to a meeting in the City so we don’t get to spend any time with him until he gets back tonight” Pippa said sadly

“Well, I enjoyed myself with all of you, when things settle down, I hope you and all your children can come and visit NewCastle, there is ore than enough space at the Clergy House for you all” Reverend Jones said as his heart was beating

“That would be wonderful, I know the children will love the break. I will make the arrangements with Bobby and Carly and let you know” Pippa said with a smile

“Sounds great, well I have a meeting to attend to so please call if you need me” Reverend Jones said

“Thank you” Pippa said then exhaled

“Please give my regards to your children and tell Frank I will say a prayer for his safe journey” Reverend Jones said

“Thank you Alex, take care” Pippa said

“You too “Reverend Jones said then put the phone down as he smiled

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

“You are really beautiful” Martin said as he watched Megan eat the last of her lunch. Megan looked up from her plate and smiled

Carly walked over to the table “anything else I can get for you” she said looking at Martin

“No just the bill thanks” Martin said

“Excuse me” Carly tirned around and saw a man looking at her

“I am looking for the owner, Bobby”  Jonathan said as he smiled at Carly

“She is not here today, I am her Sister can I help you?” Carly said

“Beauty runs in the family, I am Jonathan, the Banquet manager at the Sands Resort” Jonathan said and put his hand out to shake Carlys hand. Carly smiled and shook his hand

“Bobby is our new catering Director, I just wanted to go over the schedule for the rest of the week” Jonathan said

“Shes out of town today, if you leave your number, I can ask her to call you” Carly said

“Sure, here is my card” Jonathan said as he stared at Carly

“Ok, ill give it to her” Carly said. Jonathan looked at her and smiled then he looked at Megan and winked and walked away

“Wow…Bobby is lucky if she gets to work with him everyday” Megan said as she smiled then chewed her food. Carly looked at Martin as he looked Megan with a sad look on his face.

Chapter 103

ShoalHaven-Australia

Bobby looked up and said thank you to the waiter who put the plates of food in front of her and Frank. They had stopped for lunch at a restaurant on the beach. Bobby looked at Frank and her heart sank, she asked him to order the food while she went to the bathroom. Frank opened the can of coke and poured some in the glass for Bobby then he poured some in a glass for himself.

“A toast” Frank said

“Frank…no” Bobby said

“Why not” Frank looked confused

“Let’s just eat..please” Bobby said

“Why? Whats wrong?” Frank said

“The last time we made a toast like this, we were going to be together forever and the last time you had fish and chips you proposed to your wife…let’s just eat” Bobby said and put chip in her mouth

“I wasn’t trying to be insensitive” Frank said as he grabbed Bobby’s hand

“Frank let’s just eat” Bobby said letting go of Franks hand as Frank looked at her then sighed as Bobby looked into the water trying not to cry

“Hey” Frank said and Bobby looked at him. Frank winked at Bobby and she smiled at him

“I’m sorry” Frank said, Bobby smiled and reached out for Franks hand and he held onto her hand as they ate their lunch looking into each other’s eyes

Manhattan-New York

Roo couldn’t sleep, she lifted her hand up and looked at her wrist then used her other hand to touch the place where Donavan’s bracelet was. Roo sighed then got out of bed. She walked over to the closet and pulled out her suitcase. She unzipped it and reached into the corner and took out Donavan’s business card then walked over to the couch and sat down. Roo exhaled then picked up the phone and started dialing

“Hello Donavan, its me Ruth, I hope its not too late” Ruth said when Donavan answered

“No, not at all…how are you? Donavan said

“Fine, I just wanted to say thank you for my bracelet…I love it” Roo said

“You are welcome” Donavan said

“I know I said it already but I had a really nice time with you” Roo said

“So did I” Donavan said

Roo really wanted to tell Donavan that she wanted to see him again but when she looked up, she was looking at her wedding photo and felt guilty

“Ok well, I wont keep you, I just wanted to say thank you” Roo said as she sighed

“Youre welcome…again” Donavan said

“Ok, good night” Roo said then she put the phone down before she was tempted to say anything else then sat back on the couch and sighed

Bayside high school-Summer Bay

Donald stood by the door as the students walked out of the room. When all the students had gone, Donald stepped into the classroom

“Hello Mr Fisher” Megan said with a smile

“I just wanted to see how you are doing” Donald said as he looked at Megan

“Fine, I am really enjoy it here” Megan said

“Good” Donald said then left the classroom as Megan looked confused

Steven stood at the Door, waiting for Sally to come out of school. When he saw her he walked closer

“Hi Sal, how was your day?? Steve said as he held Sally’s hand

“Ok” Sally said as they walked. Steve sighed then he stopped walking and bend down

“What’s wrong?” Steve said looking at Sally

“Nothing” Sally said looking down

“Lets go to the Diner to get a milkshake” Steve said with a smile.

“Ok” Sally said as Steve looked at her concerned

Stewart Store- Summer Bay

“I can’t believe she did that Ails” Alf said

“What would possess her to do that what has Pippa ever done to her?” Ailsa said as she picked up Duncan and sat him on the counter

“I don’t know love, I really don’t know what goes through her head, she made me really angry this morning” Alf said then sighed then he heard the door open and Pippa walk through the door

“G’day Pip” Alf said as Pippa smiled

“Hello Pippa” Ailsa said and Pippa smiled as she walked over to the fridge and took out some milk and eggs

“Pip…Celia told me what she did, I am really sorry” Alf said.

“How much do I owe you?” Pippa said

“Nothing,….the least I can do after what Celia did” Alf said

Pippa looked at Alf then put some money on the counter, picked up her milk and eggs and walked out of the door

Ailsa sighed, she was sad to see her friend walk out of the door like a stranger. Alf looked at Ailsa as she looked at Pippa walk away”

“Don’t worry love, we will fix this” Alf said as he reached out to touch Ailsa’s arm

ShoalHaven-Australia

I've been trying ooh so long to let you know
Let you know how I feel
And if I stumble if I fall, just help me back
So I can make you see

Please give me one more night
Give me one more night
One more night 'cause I can't wait forever
Give me just one more night, oh just one more night
Oh one more night 'cause I can't wait forever

As the music played in the background, Frank and Bobby walked away from the festival and towards their cabin. Bobby sighed, she was spending one of the best days of her life with a man she loves to no end and in a few hours it was going to end.

“I guess we have to get going soon” Bobby said and sighed. Frank looked at his watch “Why?, we have a few more hours left” Frank said then Bobby stopped walking and looked at the Water

“What’s wrong” Frank said

“I am having a really good time, here with you… I wish it wasn’t ending” Bobby said. Frank put his arms around Bobby’s neck

“I told you to tell me not to go” Frank said

“I love you but I can’t be the reason why your marriage breaks up” Bobby said as tears formed in her eyes

“We have a few hours left, let’s not talk about all that right now” Frank said as he pulled Bobby close to him. Bobby smiled

“”I wrote you a song” Frank said

“I can’t wait to hear it” Bobby said smiling

“I hope you like it” Frank said and Bobby smiled

“ “I have something for you…but its for much later” Bobby smiled

“Oh yeah?” Frank said as Bobby smiled and they continued walking to the cabin

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

Carly picked up the glasses and wiped the table. Sally didn’t finish her milkshake which was not like her. Carly walked over to the kitchen and put the glasses in the sink and sighed. She really missed Matt but she had to accept that he was not coming back

“Carly” Lance said

“Carly” Lance said again

“Hmm, sorry” Carly said

“Are you ok? You been looking upset ey” Lance said

“I am fine” Carly said as she began to run the water to wash the glasses

“I told Matt that you are a mate and that he shouldn’t hurt you but he did” Lance said

“I am fine” Carly said

“No, you’re not” Lance said

“I don’t want to talk about it now” Carly said as she felt like wanting to cry. Lance looked at Carly then then turned around

“Lance” Carly said then Lance turned around

“Thanks” Carly said and smiled. Lance nodded then turned around.

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Sally, whats the matter?” Pippa said as she sat at the table next to Sally

“Nothing” Sal said as she slumped in her chair

“Is someone being mean to you at school?” Pippa said, Sally shook her head no. Pippa gently placed her hand on Sally’s

“Can I go to my room please” Sally said, Pippa sighed.

“Ok” Pippa said then she watched Sally walk away as Steve came through the door

“Steve, did Sally say anything to you?” Pippa said

“No,  I took her to the diner to get a milkshake to cheer her up but she didn’t even finish it” Steve said

“I wish I knew what was wrong with her” Pippa said and sighed

ShoalHaven-Australia

*Don't...
Don't close your heart to how you feel...
Dream...
And don't be afraid the dream's not real...
Close your eyes,
pretend it's just the two of us again...
Make believe this moment's here to stay...

Touch...
Touch me the way you used to do...
I know...
Tonight could be all I have with you...
From now on ill be with someone else
instead of you
So tonight...let's build this memory...
For the last time...

Hold me now
Don't cry
Don't say a word just...
Hold me now...
And I...will know though we're apart
We'll always be together
Forever in love...
What do you say when words are not enough?

Bobby sipped on a glass of champagne as she listened to the song that Frank wrote for her. They were sitting on the beach, where they had made a place earlier. The sun had started to set, the ocean was still and the beach was quiet, as if they were in their own little world

Time...
Time will be kind once we're apart
And your tears...
Tears will have no place in your heart
I wish I...
I could say how much I'll miss you when im gone
All my love for you will go on and on and...

Hold me now
Don't cry
Don't say a word just...
Hold me now...
And try...to understand that...
I hope that last you'll find
What you've been searching for
Though I won't be there anymore...
I will always...love you...

A tear fell down Bobby’s cheek, she wished this would never end. She watched as Frank was lost in the music he played on the guitar she bought for him.

Hold me now
Don't cry
Don't say a word just...
Hold me now...
And I...will know though we're apart
We'll always be together
Forever in love
What do you say when words are not enough?

“So, what do you think?” Frank said as he looked at Bobby.

Bobby wiped her cheek and smiled

“I love it, thank you” Bobby said and leaned forward and kissed Frank. Frank moved back and reached into his back pocket and took out a tape

“Here” Frank said and gave Bobby a tape.

Bobby leaned forward and kissed Frank

“Thank you” Bobby said then wiped her cheek again

“You said you had something for me” Frank said as he put the guitar in the case, sat next to Bobby,  picked up his glass of champagne and drank some

“I told you….its for later..much later” Bobby said and smiled

“I cant wait” Frank smiled and put his arm around Bobby as they drank their champagne and watched the sunset

* The originally singer of this song is Johnny Logan. This song is only being used for the purpose of this Fanfiction

Thanks for reading friends. Yesterday was 6 months since I started writing this fanfiction and I am really enjoying it. So many surprises in store. I hope you continue reading and enjoy this story

Chapter 104

Yabbie Creek

Dianne put the phone down then walked over to Marilyn. Ok I spoke to my friends’ brother, they are back in town on Friday and we arranged for Ben to take you out when he gets here on Friday” Dianne said. Marilyn didn’t respond

“Linne, come on, you can’t sit here and make yourself upset like this” Dianne said

“I know but I can’t help it” Marilyn said

“So what do you want to do, sit around here and do nothing?” Dianne said and Marilyn didn’t respond

“Come on, let’s get ready and go to the RSL” Dianne said and she pulled Marilyn’s arm until she got up

Stewart Residence-Summer Bay

“Hmm, great chicken love” Alf said in between chewing his food “Is this a new recipe?” Alf continued

“It’s Bobby’s recipe” Ailsa said as she watched Alf stop chewing for a second to think about what Ailsa said and began chewing again

“Frank is going home tomorrow, I’m going to pop over there after dinner to ask him again if he wants a lift to the airport” Alf said as he bit into more chicken

“Knock at the door”

“I’ll get it” Ails said and she got up from the table and walked towards the door. When Ailsa opened the door, Celia was standing

“Hello Celia” Ailsa said as she walked in the house and Celia followed then closed the door behind her

“We were just having dinner…come through” Ailsa said as they walked into the dining room

When Alf looked up and saw Celia he sighed

“What do you want?” Alf said

“Alf, I came to apologize” Celia said

“You should be apologizing to the Fletchers. Pippa came by the shop earlier and she barely said a word to Ails and I” Alf said

“I apologized but Pippa is not in a forgiving mood right now” Celia said

“Of course she isn’t in a forgiving mod, you nearly had her children taken away from her” Ailsa said as she sat down

“Have you heard from Ruth? I bet she is thrilled that Frank will be returning home shortly” Celia said with a smile and trying to change the topic

Alf sighed

“Anyway, I came here for two reasons, first to apologize and tell you about my good news” Celia said with a smile on her face

ShoalHaven-Australia

“Frank” Bobby said as Frank pulled at her shorts and kissed her neck

“Frank we need to get going” Bobby said as she tried to move away

“Not now…” Frank said as he kissed Bobby’s neck and began tickling her

“Frank” Bobby said as she laughed

“Ok…Tell me you love me” Frank said as he tickled Bobby who continued laughing

“Ok ok, I love you” Bobby said then Frank stopped and rolled on is back and sighed. Bobby is right, they had to get going,

“Bobby turned around and snuggled under Frank’s arm as he put his arm around her

“You have never once asked me about New York” Frank said as Bobby sighed then sat up

“If I ask, then I have to accept that this is not real, we are not real and you have a life…I guess it makes it easy to be with you when I don’t have to think about that…but I hope when you go back everything will continue to be great for you and Roo…I am going to get ready “Bobby said as she forced a smile and got off the bed to go and pack the bags. Frank looked at her and sighed

The Bistro-“The City”

“Thanks for stepping in on short notice Matt” James said

“No worries” Matt said. A few hours earlier he had arrived at the Bistro to speak to Barbra’s friend, James who was seeking an assistant manager

“I am really impressed with how you picked things up, you put the rest of my staff who have been here longer, to shame” James said

“I worked in a Diner in Summer Bay for a while and the owners were really good at training” Matt said as he thought of the times he spent with Bobby and Ailsa as they taught him how to cook

“What other responsibilities did you have there?” James said

“I held the keys and often opened and closed up the Diner, prepared food and drink orders, checked inventory for the wholesale orders, we were all pretty much taught how to be sufficient” Matt said

“So why didn’t you branch out on your own, open your own diner since you have been taught the skills?’ James said curiously

“Bobby, one of the owners, I grew up with her, she is one of my oldest friends, I couldn’t do that to her” Matt said

“Loyalty…I like that. Well as you are aware, I am looking for an assistant manager, I currently have someone but business is growing and I will be expanding shortly so I need someone who will eventually manage this place” James said

“Sounds good” Matt said as he faked a smile. He really didn’t want to be here

“I can start you off on $20 an hr. for a trial period of three months and if things work out, we can look at increasing your wage” James said

“Sure, thanks. What time do you want me to come in tomorrow? Matt said again faking a smile

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Emotional Background Music

Pippa looked around the table, the only people eating were Steve and Christopher. She looked at Carly playing with her food, she looked like her mind was miles away. She looked at Sally who wasn’t eating, she was just looking down into her lap.

“How was everyone’s day” Pippa said

“Mine was great, we had some people come in to talk about careers” Steve said as he pushed some bread into his mouth

“What about you Sal” Pippa said. Sally didn’t respond

“Sweetheart you haven’t touched your food” Pippa said

“I’m not hungry” Pippa said

“That’s a shame, I have desert in the fridge” Pippa said smiling, Sally didn’t respond

“What time is Bobby coming home?” Sally said

“I don’t know Sweetheart, she went to look at a university” Pippa said as Sally put her head down

“How was your day Carly?” Pippa said

“Fine” Carly said not looking up from her food

“How was your day Christopher?” Pippa said as she ruffled Christopher’s hair

“Dadda” Christopher said. Sally looked up at him “Can I please go to my room?” Sally said as Pippa sighed

“Ok sweetheart, I’ll put your dinner in the oven in case you want it” Pippa said then Sally got up from the table and walked to the stairs

“I’m not hungry” Carly said and she got up from the table, went to the kitchen, put some foil on her plate and put it in the oven and went upstairs. Pippa watched helplessly as her two daughters walked away

“Phone ringing”

“Door Knocking”

“I’ll get the door” Steve said as Pippa got up to answer the phone

“Hello Mr. Stewart” Steve said when he opened the door

“Hello Steve, is Frank around?” Alf said

“No, he went to the city, he is not back yet” Steve said as he went back to sitting down

Pippa put the phone down and walked over to the table and sighed

“What can I do for you Alf?” Pippa said

“Pip, I am really sorry about what Celia did. I don’t agree with it and I know you are upset, Ailsa is really upset at the thought of losing a friend” Alf said

“I appreciate you coming over to tell me” Pippa said

“I also wanted to come over and see Frank, he turned down my offer of a lift to the airport, I just wanted to see if he changed his mind. He is at the bus station in the Yabbie Creek, I am going to ask Carly to pick him up” Pippa said as she walked over to the stairs

“No need, I will go and pick him up” Alf Said

“Thanks” Pippa said and smiled

Yabbie Creek

Frank put the phone down and walked back to the car, opened the passenger door and sat down and closed it. “I called the house, Pippa’s going to ask Carly to come and pick me up from the bus station” Frank said

“You have not said much” Frank said as he put his hand on Bobby’s knee, Bobby turned to face him

“Just a bit tired and I have got a headache” Bobby said

“I have a cure” Frank said as he reached his hand out and put his hand up Bobby’s shirt. She smiled shyly

“I better get going” Bobby said as she looked at Frank

“I had a really good time with you today…I have something for you when we get home” Bobby said

“What is it?” Frank said as he leaned forward and kissed Bobby’s cheek

“It’s a surprise…I hope you like it” Bobby said

“I know I will love it..as much as I love you” Frank said as he kissed Bobby’s lips and she exhaled. She wanted very much to tell him to stay but she couldn’t

Frank kissed Bobby’s forehead “See you at home…don’t be too long” Frank said then he got out of the car, took out his guitar and bag and walked over to the bus station to wait for Carly

Bobby watched as Frank walked away, without warning, tears fell from her eyes…she didn’t know how she was going to feel when he walked away tomorrow for good…again. As Frank walked away, Bobby remembered the song he wrote for Roo and when he told her in the hospital that he couldn’t think of a time when he would never love Roo…Bobby started the engine and cried all the way home.

Emotional Background music ends

Background music-Carly’s theme

Matt let himself into the house with the key that Barbra gave him. The house was quiet. Barbra mentioned that she was going to take Rebecca out to dinner to tell her about the baby. Matt walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, took out some juice and opened the cupboard and reached for a glass and poured himself some juice then walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. He drank some of the juice and put the glass down then walked over to the phone and picked up the receiver. He started to dial then stopped himself and sighed. He just wanted to speak to Carly, say hello but he couldn’t. Matt put the phone down and went back to sitting at the dining table and looked at the orange juice

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Carly wiped her face and looked at the photo of her and Matt again. She sighed then put the photo face down on the bed. He was gone, she had to accept it. Carly got up from the bed and walked over to her desk, opened the drawer and put the photo under some papers and closed the drawer then walked over to the window. The sky was nice and clear, the moon had come out and the caravan park was quiet until Carly heard a car coming in, when she looked down, it was Bobby parking her car. Carly exhaled, she had to be like Bobby, strong and get on with life even though on the inside she was dying. Carly exhaled then closed the window and went over to her wardrobe and looked at the different options she had to wear when Ben takes her on a date on Saturday.

Yabbie Creek/Summer Bay Border

Frank rolled his eyes as Alf went on and on about what he and Roo should do with their lives

“So I was saying to Ails that we should come over for Christmas and maybe help you look for a house” Alf said as he drove

“Thanks but Roo and I can manage, I have some money saved up. When the time is right, we will by somewhere” Franks said

“I know but no harm in looking. I could tell from Roo’s voice that she would love to start a family soon” Alf said

“Really? She told me she wanted to wait, with her new job and that” Frank said getting angry

“You got a lot to learn about women, they say one thing but mean something else” Alf said and laughed

“What I do know is you make my daughter very happy. After everything that happened…well… I didn’t expect you to forgive her and get back together with her but I guess true love is true love” Alf said

“You really didn’t need to come out here and pick me up, Carly was going to come” Frank said annoyed

“I know but I wanted to spend some time with you, get to know my son-in-law better” Alf said looking very at Frank and laughing “Ruthy always had it in her heart that she will be back together with you…I guess it was meant to be, that’s why you and Bobby didn’t work out ey” Alf said as Frank looked out of the window

“So what time do you want me to take you to the airport tomorrow? Alf said

“Pippa is taking me” Frank said

“Are you sure?” Alf said

“Yes” Frank said

“Ok. So when you get home, don’t forget to talk to Ruthy about my offer of a honeymoon. You two deserve it, you work hard then you had to spend your savings to come home” Alf said while Frank looked out of the window and smiled to himself thinking about the day he spent with Bobby and the last night they will have together. Frank could hear Alf talking but his mind had drifted off.

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“So how was Brett?” Pippa said as she drank some tea as she sat opposite Bobby who was eating

“I didn’t get to see him, He had a meeting but we are going to plan something for next week maybe” Bobby said as she put some carrots in her mouth then she looked over at the couch to see Steve smiling at her

“So have you decided on a course you want to do?” Pippa said

“No, I thought by going things would be clearer but I have no idea…I am thinking about something to do with art and design” Bobby said

“Sounds nice” Pippa said then Carly came down the stairs and Frank opened the door

“Hello sweetheart” Pippa said and gave Frank a hug

“Bobby some guy called Jonathan from the sands resort came by the Diner He asked me to give you this card” Carly said and gave Bobby the card

“Thanks” Bobby said looking at the card

“Yeah…Ails told me about that Director position at the Sands, good on you love..with all those rich sorts at the resort, soon you will have a rich guy sweeping you off your feet” Alf said as Bobby forced a smile and Frank looked annoyed

“I am sorry I missed dinner, the bus was delayed” Frank said then he looked over at Steve who was smiling at him

“I left you some in the stove” Pippa said as she walked to the kitchen

“Thanks for the lift Alf” Frank said and took his guitar from Alf

“Guitars are pricey, you should be spending that money on your wife” Alf said as Bobby put her head down and Steve looked at Frank as the room became uncomfortable

“I got a good deal” Frank said

“I remember hearing you play, well keep practicing soon you will be playing to my grandkids, Night ” Alf said and left the house. There was an uncomfortable silence

“Where are Chris and Sal?” Frank said as he put his bag down

“I just put Christopher down to sleep and Sally is in her room, she has been really quiet today, won’t tell me what is wrong. She didn’t eat her dinner. I am concerned” Pippa said

“I have something for her, might cheer her up” Frank said and opened his bag and pulled out a plastic bag and headed towards the stairs.

Frank quietly walked up the stairs and stood near Sally’s open door. She was sitting on the bed with her head down.

Frank knocked on the door “Sal, can I come in” Frank said. Sally didn’t respond as Frank went into the room and sat next to her on the bed

“Pippa said you have been quiet today, are you ok” Frank said. Sally didn’t respond

“Are you upset with me Sal?” Frank said and Sally didn’t respond

“I am going tomorrow” Frank said and Sally burst into tears

“Hey, what is this for?” Frank said

“I thought that now you and Bobby are friends you didn’t need to go back to America ” Sally said in between crying

“what do you mean?” Frank said as he put his arm around Sally

“I saw Bobby coming to your van the other night and  you kissed her and  that meant you were not going back to America to Roo..I hate her, she is the reason why you and Bobby broke up” Sally said as Frank opened his eyes in shock

“Sal, don’t say that” Frank said

“Its true” Sally said as she wiped her face

Frank sighed “Bobby just came to give me something, Roo is still my wife and I have to go back to her” Frank said

“I don’t want you to go Frank, please stay. Tom has gone, who is going to be here to look after us” Sally said

“Sal, I can’t stay….you can come and visit us and phone me anytime” Frank said feeling guilty as Sally shrugged him off and moved away

“You remember Alan?” Frank said and Sally nodded

“Well, he and Bobby really liked each other and when he died, he left Bobby a bear and anytime she is feel sad, she give the bear a cuddle and she feels better

“She didn’t feel better when you made her sad” Sally said as Frank looked annoyed

“I have something for you” Frank said and pulled the big blue bear out of the bag

“Anytime you are feeling sad or you miss me, I want you to give bear a big hug” Frank said and gave it to Sally. Sally wiped her face and Sally took the bear and hugged it

“do you still love me?” Frank said looking at Sally

“I still love you my little princess and I am sorry” Frank said and he moved closer to Sally then kissed her head as she cried

“I love you Frank” Sally said as she hugged the bear and Frank as Frank smiled and wiped a tear from his eye

Emotional Background Music ends

Manhattan-New York

Roo sighed then flushed the toilet, closed the lid and sat down. She sighed then put her head back. She wanted this to be over…she had many opportunities coming up that didn’t include any children. Roo walked towards the couch and sat down. She reached over to her bag and pulled out the notes for her next assignment then she put the papers down. Roo got up from the couch and walked over to closet, opened it and pulled out her suitcase, she opened it and reached towards the back and pulled out the bracelet from Tiffany’s and put it on the table and smiled then pulled out clothes she was going to wear then walked back to the bathroom to take a shower

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Background Music –Frank and Bobbys theme

Bobby sprayed herself then put on her dressing gown and tied the waist. She took the towel off her head and dried her hair as much as she could then put her hair up in a high ponytail. Bobby looked in the mirror and smiled then exhaled. She opened the bag on the chair and pulled out a smaller bag and picked up her shoes from the floor and quietly made her way out of the room and down the stairs and out of the house. When Bobby got outside she put her heels on and quietly walked over to Franks van

“G’dy Bobby where are you going all dressed up? Bobby looked around to see Martin and Megan

“I just got back from the uni,” Bobby said

“Dressed like that?” Martin said

“I saw Brett” Bobby said and she smiled

“How is Brett, I need to go to the city and see him” Martin said as Bobby was figuring out how sh was going to get to Franks van

“Fine….well goodnight” Bobby said as she smiled and walked back to the house as Megan and Martin  walked towards her van. Bobby hid behind the tree and waited for Megan to go into her van and Martin to walk home. As Bobby came out from behind the tree, Megan came out of her van and knocked on Franks door. Bobby watched as Frank opened the door but shortly after he shut the door and Megan went into her van. Bobby rushed back to the house, opened the door and took Franks spare key then as fast a she could in heels rushed back to his van and quietly opened the door.

Frank was packing his suitcase as Bobby came through the door and locked

“Hi” Frank said looking at Bobby in her dressing gown and heels

“Hi” Bobby said and smiled then kissed Frank on the lips. Frank walked over to the bed and moved the suitcase onto the chair and sat down. Bobby stepped out of her heels then took off her dressing gown

Frank opened his eyes wide as he looked at Bobby standing in front of him wearing a lace bra and underwear set, suspenders tights and a garter “Wow” Frank said as Bobby crossed one hand in front of her and put the other behind her back

“Come here” Frank said as Bobby walked towards him

“Whats behind your back?” Frank said as Bobby stood in front of him

“Massage lotion” Bobby said as Frank put his arms around her waist and kissed her stomach then pulled her onto his lap and they kissed passionately

“Today has been one of the best days of my life…thank you for coming with me to ShaolHaven” Frank said as he pulled away from Bobby

“Thank you for thinking I was important enough to share this with you” Bobby said as she kissed Frank

“So…massage lotion” Frank said as he kissed Bobby and Bobby smiled as Frank stood up with her in his arms and layed her on the bed

“I love you Frank…ill never stop loving you..never forget it” Bobby said as Frank took off his shirt

Frank smiled and looked at Bobby

“I love you Roberta..forever” Frank said then passionately kissed Bobby as she held onto Frank as tight as she could, determind to enjoy the last night with the only man she will ever love.

Background music ends

Chapter 105

6:00am Australia

Emotional Background music

Caravan Park

Martin opened his eyes and smiled then he leaned over and picked up a magazine from the floor and opened it to the page he was looking at yesterday. He looked at the engagement ring and smiled. He had found his future wife and was not going to let her go. Martin smiled and imagined the ring on Megan’s finger.

Clergy House-Newcastle

Reverend Jones rolled onto his back and put his hands under his head and looked at the ceiling and sighed. Speaking to Reverend Dawson helped him get some clarity but now he had to find a way to tell Celia the truth without hurting her all over again. Reverend Jones got up from the bed then knelt down on his knees and prayed for the day, those he loved and a great start to the prison ministry program.

Stewart Sr Residence

Celia put the pile of magazines on the table and put on her glasses. She picked up the first magazines and started looking through. She kept the magazines that she used to get inspiration to make Ruth’s wedding dress and was hoping to get inspiration for her own wedding dress. Celia smiled to herself as she turned the pages and imagined how handsome Alex was going to look in his morning suit

Caravan Park

Pippa put the cup of tea on the desk and picked up the photo from the desk, it was a photo of Frank, Tom and her shortly after they had fostered him, She remembered when her and Tom first brought Frank home, it took him some time to adjust but eventually he calmed down and they became a family and now he was going…leaving her just like Tom did. She needed him now, more than ever but he had his own life. A tear rolled down Pippa’s cheek then she smiled and put the photo down then picked up her cup and made her way to the stairs

Stewart Residence- The City

Matt looked to his left at Barbra fast asleep then turned his head to look straight ahead. He remembered the times when he woke up with Carly in his arms and how much he really felt for her, she was beautiful to him and he loved her….but he had to forget her..this is his life now..he thought then rolled over to his side and sighed

Caravan Park

Bobby opened her eyes and ran her hand over her face. Her face was wet which meant she was probably crying in her sleep. Bobby sighed then slowly turned around to face Frank, he was still asleep. Bobby gently reached over him and turned the radio on

“Its 6am, good morning folks, waking you up with some Eternal Flame”

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Is this burning an eternal flame

I believe it's meant to be, darling
I watch you when you are sleeping
You belong with me
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame

Bobby smiled, she liked this song and she stroked Frank’s hair as she watched him sleeping and thought about him going home today. She wish she had the courage to ask him to stay but she couldn’t. Roo didn’t break up her marriage and she wasn’t going to do that to her either.

Say my name sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely
And then you come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling

Bobby stroked Frank’s cheek as she remembered the look on his face when he saw what she wore last night…and when they made love, it was different from all the other times, they were more close than they had been.

“6:04, continuing to wake you up with the beautiful Dee C Lee..See the day”

When you look at me
tell me what you see

Do you see no love at all?
Or do you see in me what you always see
In ev'ry girl that you fall for?
I will show you how love is meant to be

Just watch and learn and listen to me.

Will you ever see the day?
Heartache leads astray

Good love will always come from me.
Will you ever learn to love without a little doubt?
Good love will always come from me.

Bobby kissed Franks forehead and wiped her eye and took a deep breath to stop herself from crying again

When you look away
is it mean to say
That she haunts you night and day?
And does it hurt your heart when I say:
Let's start to heal the part that's been torn?
Don't you see that I
I'm really worth a try?
And I say to you I know just what to do.
Will you ever see the day?

Bobby sighed as Frank began to gently move his body as he was waking up. Bobby leaned forward and turned the radio down as Frank opened his eyes

“Good morning” Bobby said with a smile

“Morning…What time is it?” Frank said as he rubbed his eye

“Just after 6” Bobby said and covered herself, it was a bit cold this morning

“Who is Jonathan?” Frank said with his eyes still closed

“He is the banquet manager at the Sands Resort, we will be working together when they have events” Bobby said and smiled to herself..

“Hmmm. Thank you for last night, I really enjoyed my gift” Frank said as he opened his eyes and kissed Bobby’s nose and hugged her tight.

“Thank you for taking me to ShaolHaven…I will never forget” Bobby said

“What time is your flight?” Bobby said then she looked down

“11….Pippa is taking me to the airport, I want you to come too” Frank said

“Frank I don’t know..maybe we should just say goodbye here” Bobby said

“No, I want you to come…please” Frank said

“Ok…anything for you” Bobby said then she kissed Franks forehead and started getting out of bed

“You are beautiful” Frank said as Bobby reached for her dressing gown. Bobby turned around and smiled then bent down to pick up her underwear

“Ill see you later” Bobby said as she tied the waist of the dressing gown

“Come here” Frank said as he sat up in bed. Bobby walked over to him and sat down on the bed. Frank reached for Bobby’s  hand and put it on his chest

“You will always be half of me” Frank said

“You will always be half of me” Bobby said as a tear dropped to her cheek and Frank leaned forward and kissed her forehead. Then Bobby got up and made her way to the door, opened it and locked it behind her.

“Hi Bobby” Bobby turned around to see Megan standing behind her with a surfboard “Oh no” Bobby thought to herself as she smiled

“Just off to catch some waves before work” Megan said as Bobby smiled

Is Frank awake? I saw you coming out of his van, I want to persuade him to come surfing with me” Megan said with a smile

“He isn’t the surfing type” Bobby said as she turned around to walk away

“Hey Bobby, can I ask you something” Megan said s Bobby rolled her eyes and turned around

“Has Frank said anything about me, I have been dropping hints that I am interested” Megan said

“I thought you were interested in Martin? Bobby said

“I am not married to Martin, so nothing is stopping me from speaking to other guys” Megan said

“Frank is married”  Bobby said as she turned to walk away

“His wife is not here is she?” Megan said with a smile

“You might be a bit late, he is going home to her today” Bobby said then smiled and turned around and walked away as Megan watched her.

“What time are you taking Frank to the airport?” Ailsa said as she gave Duncan some toast

“I am not, Pip is taking him” Alf said as he stuffed some egg and toast into his mouth

“Makes sense, I guess he wants to have some time with her. Are you sure she said things are ok with us?” Ailsa said looking concerned

“With Frank gone, she is going to need a lot of support, I think you should around there later” Alf said

“I will, I really miss her. Maybe you can babysit Duncan and Christopher while we go to the city or something” Ailsa Said

“Yes, I can do that, give you girls some time to yourselves” Alf said with a smile

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Frank locked the van door and sighed then picked up his bags and guitar and walked towards the house

Background Music Fletcher Family theme

“Are you Ok Sal?” Pippa said as Sal nodded then Frank came into the house

“Dadda” Christopher said as he got excited in his high chair

“Hey Chris” Frank said then he put his things down then picked Christopher up and sat next to Sally

“Hi” Frank said as Sally smiled and put her head on Franks arm

Pippa walked into the kitchen as Bobby made some coffee

“Are you ok?” Pippa said and Bobby smiled

“I have to go or I am going to be late for the Diner” Carly said as she drank her juice and put the glass in the sink then walked up to Frank

“I wish you were not going” Carly said as Frank stood up

“Come and visit if you can” Frank said as Carly hugged him and Christopher as Christopher giggled

“ill try” Carly said

“Take care of yourself and call me if you need me” Frank said as Carly wiped tears from her eyes

“Ok…Say Hi to Roo for me” Carly said as Frank nodded then she walked towards the door

“See you tonight” Carly said then she left

“Steven, you and Sally better get going” Pippa said as she gave lunch to Steve and Sally then took Christopher from Frank ho was preoccupied with his toast

Bobby drank her coffee from the kitchen trying not to cry

Frank stood up as Steve stood up. Steve walked over to Frank

“I guess this is goodbye” Steve said

“No, its see you later” Frank said as he pulled Steve in for a hug. “I love you mate” Frank said as Steve hugged him  tight but over Franks shoulder he could see Bobby looking really said

“I love you too big brother” Steve said

“Look after Bobby for me” Frank whispered into Steves ear. Steve pulled away from the hug and nodded

“Sal, ill wait for you outside” Steve said as he looked at Sally who was sitting on the chair looking sad

“Come one, ill walk you out” Frank said as he reached for Sallys hand and they walked outside. When they got outside, Frank bent down in front of Sally

“Ill miss you Sal, will you write to me?” Frank said as Sally nodded her head

“Can I still come and visit if Pippa said I can? Sally said

“Of course you can, come here”; Frank said as he gave Sally a big hug

“I love you Sal” Frank said

“I love you Frank” Sally said then she kissd Franks cheek

“Don’t forget, when you miss me, give the bear a hug” Frank said and stood up and walked Sally over to Steve

“Look after my princess Steve” Frank said

“Always” Steve said then took hold of Franks hand

“Bye Frank” Sally said

“Bye Sal” Frank said and smiled as Sally and Steve walked off. Frank sighed. He never expected that saying good bye to his family would be this hard. He watched Sally and Steve walk off then went back into the house

“Sally and Steve have gone” Frank said then sat down

“Want some breakfast?” Pippa said as Bobby sat at the table with one slice of toast and some coffee

“I am not really hungry, ill just have some coffee. Ill get something later” Frank said as he looked at Bobby who was looking really sad

“Knock at the door”

“Hello, only us, hope we are not too late to see Frank off” Floss said as she opened the door

“No, we are leaving in 15 minutes” Pippa said as she put a cup of coffee in front of Frank as Floss looked at Bobby

“Knock at the door”

“Oh hello” Donald said as he opened the door

“I don’t mean to intrude, I just wanted to come by and wish Frank Bon Voyage” Donald said as Frank stood up from the table

“Thanks” Frank said

“Oh, I also have this wedding gift for you and Ruth” Donald said as he gave Frank the wrapped present

“Its not much, just a selection of poems by Sir Walter Raleigh- I think you enjoyed one of them” Donald said as Frank looked at him and smiled

“Thanks” Frank said

Bobby couldn’t take it anymore, she felt like she was going to cry

“I have to go to the Sands resort” She said then stood up and walked over to the kitchen, threw her uneaten toast away and pored the coffee down the sink and put the cup down

“Bye Frank” Bobby said as she walked passed Frank

“Yeah, Bye” Frank said then he turned his attention to Christopher as Donald and Pippa looked at him..

“We need to get going” Pippa said as she looked at her watch

“Thanks for coming by Donald” Frank said as he reached out and shook Donalds hand

“Youre welcome, take care, by everyone” Donald said then left

Frank took Christopher from Pipp

“I am going to miss you little guy” Frank said and kissed Christopher then he put him down as Christopher ran over to his toys

“Thanks for everything Floss, Nev” Frank said and individually hugged them

“Take care love” Floss said feeling uneasy as she hugged Frank

Frank picked up his bags and guitar and looked around the house one more time then at Christopher then walked out of the house

“I wont be long Floss” Pippa said then left as Christopher played with his toys

Frank put his bags in the car then sat in the passenger side and waited for Pippa and sighed then Pippa opend the door and got into the car

“I am going to miss this place, I didn’t realize how much I missed Summer Bay until I came back” Franks said as Pippa started the engine and began to drive s they almost exited the caravan park, Martin came running down the road

“I thought I missed you, safe journey mate” Martin said as he put his hand out for Frank to shake

“Thanks for being a real mate..maybe next time you come we can go out with our wives” Martin said and smiled

“Take it easy mate, See you later” Frank said as Pippa drove on

“Wht was that about” Pippa said

“Martin is super keen on Megan, says she is the future Mrs Dibble” Frank said

“Does Megan know this?” Pippa said confused

“I have no idea” Pippa said as she droe past the welcome to Summer Bay sign

“You can come out now” Pippa said then Bobby took the cover off her head and sat up in the seat

“I thought you forgot I was here” Bobby said as Frank turned around and smiled at her

Cessnock Correctional Centre- Cessnock

Emotional Background Music-Frank and Bobby’s theme

Thank you for that James. For all the late comers, Reverend Jones and Deacon Johnson are here today to start the  Ministry program” The Prison Guard said as two men took a seat

“What we are doing is asking everyone to introduce themselves to the Reverend and say wht their biggest regret is…who would like to go next” The Prison Guard said and one of the men who came late raised his hand and The Prison Guard nodded. Reverend Jones was making notes about the different men who had spoken already

“Hello, my name is Les, Les Morgan, I have two years left on my sentence. I have been here for 10 years and over the years, I have done my best to change my life. I want to have a closer relationship with God because that is the only person I have now… and one of my biggest regrets is abandoning my son, Frank” Les said as Reverend Jones looked up from his notes and stared at Les.

Airport-“The City”

“Fight 7201 to Singapore now boarding at  Gate number 2”

“That’s me” Frank said as he got up from the waiting are chair and put his guitar cross body.

“I am going to miss you” Pippa said and she hugged Frank tight and elt go then started crying

“Hey, what is that for?” Frank said

“I said to myself that I wasn’t going to cry but I am sorry” Pippa said as Frank caressed her cheek

“Call me any time you need me and when you are ready, let me know when you want to come and visit” Frank said then hugged his mum once more fighting back the tears

Pippa nodded

“I love you..anytime you need me, call” Frank said as Pippa smiled

Bobby stood up and stood next to Pippa

“Ill leave you two to say goodbye” Pippa said then she walked away

Frank rested his arms on Bobby’s shoulders

“I guess this is goodbye” Bobby said as tears came down her cheeks

“I have something for you” Bobby said and reached into her pocket and took out the rolled up tissue tied with the pink ribbon and gave it to Frank

“Why are you giving me this?” Frank said confused

“I have to let you go” Bobby said as more tears ran down her cheeks

“Ive had a great time with you” Frank said

“Me too, I love you Frank…forever” Bobby said then she hugged Frank tight and cried into his chest. Frank sighed

“Last chance to tell me to stay” Frank said when he pulled away from the hug

Bobby wiped her face and shook her head

“No…you go” Bobby said then Frank kissed the top of Bobby’s head

“I love you Roberta…forever” Frank said

“Second call for Fight 7201 to Singapore now boarding at  Gate number 2”

“I have to go” Frank said then he picked up his bags and blinked both his eyes at Bobby and she did the same then he walked away. Bobby wiped her face as she watched Frank walk away then felt an arm around her shoulders

“Are you going to be ok?” Pippa said as she kissed Bobby’s head

Bobby sighed then looked at Pippa

“Yes…I think I am going to be fine” Bobby said with a smile then her and Pippa made their way to the Airport exit…

Chapter 106

Nine weeks later…….

The Bistro-The City

Matt wrote a note to himself and put it on the desk then he picked up the application forms and sat down. Things had been going well here, most of the time the owner was not around, he was overseeing renovations of the new Bistro so Matt managed the Bistro with six members of staff since the other Assistant manager left. Things had been busy so Matt had not had much time to think about his current situation. The money was good and even though he tried to give money to Barbra to contribute to the house, she didn’t accept so he was starting to build his savings account so he would be in a position to get some nice things for the baby. Matt looked down at the application forms, he was asked to hire some part time help for the weekends. Matt looked through the forms and as he scanned through, he noticed one with a very familiar name…..

“Im thinking about going to Summer Bay this weekend to visit Dad and Bobby” Rebecca said as she put her bag down

“No, you will stay here” Barbra said

“Why do you have an issue with me going to Summer Bay? You never used to before” Rebecca

“You spend too much time talking about and with Bobby, besides, We have to start doing things as a family, me you, Matt and the baby” Barbra said

Rebecca rolled her eyes, all she kept on hearing about is the baby. She was really embarrassed that her mum allowed herself to get pregnant by someone half her age. “When are you going to tell Auntie Celia and Uncle Alf?” Rebecca said as she smile slyly at her mum

“Ailsa knows, Matt and I will probably go there next weekend and tell Alf and Celia” Barbra said as she drank some water

“Since you are going to Summer Bay next weekend, please let me go this weekend, I have a recital next weekend” Rebecca said as Barbra sighed. She wouldn’t mind being alone with Matt this weekend

“Alright, but be home by dinner tomorrow” Barbra said as Rebecca smiled and got up and walked towards her room.

Bayside Diner-Summer Bay

“Sandra, hello love, glad you found the place ok” Ailsa said as she walked around the counter and gave Sandra a hug.

“Hello Mrs Stewart, nice to see you” Sandra said as she hugged Ailsa back. “Can I get you something before we head to the house?” Ailsa said

“A chocolate milkshake please” Sandra said

“Do you want something to eat? Try one of our toasted sandwiches” Ailsa said

“That sounds great, thank you…ill go and sit over there” Sandra said then she went and sat in a booth and put her bag next to her.

Carly wiped her hands then walked out to the counter and looked up

“Sandra?” Carly said then she walked over to the booth

“Hi Carly” Sandra said

“You look great, does Steve know you are here?” Carly said

“No, I wanted to surprise him, do you know where he is?” Sandra said

Carly looked at her watch, he is probably at home, should I call him and tell him you are here?” Carly said

“If you don’t mind, no…I would like to come over to your place later and surprise him” Sandra said

“Ok” Carly said

“This place is really nice” Sandra said smiling and looking around

“Yeah, Bobby is the owner with Mrs Stewart” Carly said

“Oh, is Bobby around? Sandra said

No, shes gone up to the City for the weekend” Carly said

Mahattan-New York

“I made you some coffee…how are you feeling?” Roo said as Frank came out of the bathroom

“Thanks. I don’t know, might be something I ate. I had some soup and a sandwich yesterday and I think that might have caused it” Frank said as he buttoned his shirt then sat on the couch. The last few days out of the blue, he had been feeling unwell and couldn’t pin point what it was.

“Anyway, I hope you feel better by tonight, We are invited to my co-worker Lisa’s  clients gallery opening and I really want to go” Roo said as she brushed her hair back and put it into a low ponytail

“No, you go. I am having a late one at work tonight” Frank said then sighed. Since he got back from Australia he was catching up on the work he missed plus it was giving him some overtime money to make up for the money he spent while he was away

“Frank, this is important for me” Roo said as she sat next to him “If I want to make it in this business, I need to be at the important places and network to get good clients….. then we can save money and move to a bigger place and start our family” Roo said felling guilty

“Ok….give me the address and Ill meet you there” Frank said. He was happy that Roo was talking about having a family, sounded like she was up for the idea sooner rather than later

“Thanks” Roo said with a smile

“I am glad you are talking about us having a family, sounds like we should be doing this sooner rather than later” Frank said and leaned forward and kissed Roo then hugged her. As Roo hugged Frank, her smile disappeared as she thought about the abortion she had nine weeks ago and that  she needed to take her pill because she was not interested in having a family any time soon

Narelle’s Flat- The City

Background Music –Frank and Bobbys theme

Narelle put the cup on the table in front of Bobby and sat down next to her

“Thanks” Bobby said and picked up the cup and sipped some of the tea then put the cup down and curled up on the couch. Narelle sat back and put her hand on Bobby’s knee and looked at her as tears fell down Bobby’s cheek

“Everything will be alright” Narelle said

“I feel all alone” Bobby said then she wiped her face with her sleeve

“You are not alone, you have a lot of people who will help you, I am always here” Narelle said

“I really thought that things were finally going to work out for me” Bobby said

“They are, having a baby doesn’t put your life on hold and lots of women have careers and raise children without a father” Narelle said

“I know but I know what people are going to say about me in Summer Bay, look at Bobby, she couldn’t even get the father to stick around” Bobby said and rested her head on her closed fist

“Don’t worry about them, you have a baby to think about now” Narelle said as Bobby sighed

“Do you think you are going to tell Danny? Narelle said

“About what? Bobby said

“..I mean, he is the Father and has a right to know…do you know how to get in touch with him?” Narelle said then Bobby looked up at her and sighed then she started crying

“I am sorry, its your choice, you don’t have to tell Danny” Narelle said

“Its not that” Bobby said

“So what is it?” Narelle said as Bobby cried

“Its not Danny’s baby…its Franks” Bobby said then rested her head on the couch and cried while Narelle looked at Bobby surprised

Background music ends

Chapter 107

Fisher Residence-Summer Bay

“Rebecca” Donald said when he opened the door and saw his daughter standing there. He reached forward and gave her a hug

“I wasn’t expecting to see you, why didn’t you call and let me know you are coming” Donald said as they walked into the living room

“Oh, it was a last minute thing, where is Bobby?” Rebecca said

“Bobby hasn’t moved back home” Donald said then put his head down

“Why? Rebecca said

“It’s a long story, can I get you some tea?” Donald said

“Ok..I want to hear all the details” Rebecca said then she followed her father into the kitchen

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Pippa counted the money then wrote out a receipt

“Here you go Michael, you are all squared up until the end of the month” Pippa said as she handed Michael the receipt

Michael Ross smiled and took the receipt from Pippa. Michael moved into the caravan park eight weeks ago and was attempting to get his boating business off the ground after his divorce. Even though he shouldn’t be thinking about women, He was very attracted to Pippa but she never gave any indication that she felt the same.

“Is it alright if John stays for dinner ? We are going to watch a movie after’   Steve said as he and John Barnett, Bob’s son burst through the door

“Hello Mrs Fletcher” John said

“Hello John, of course you can stay for dinner?”  Pippa said and smiled as Michael stared at her Steve went to the fridge and took out two juice boxes and gave one to John then stood next to Pippa

“I’ll be going then” Michael said as he caught Steve watching him

“Ok, have a good evening” Pippa said then went to put the receipt book away

“Steve, did you get the calling card?” Pippa said from the kitchen

“Yes” Steve said then took the card out of his pocket and gave it to Pippa

“Thanks, we can call Frank tomorrow” Pippa said and they both smiled as they heard the front door open

“I’m home” Carly said as she came through the door

“Steve, a surprise came into the diner today for you” Carly said

“Who?’ Steve said

“I can’t tell you, it’s a surprise” Carly said as she smiled then went towards the stairs

Narelle’ Flat- The City

Background music- Frank and Bobby’s theme

Flashback

Bobby “I guess this is goodbye” “I have something for you”

Frank “Why are you giving me this?”

Bobby “I have to let you go”

Frank “I’ve had a great time with you”

Bobby “Me too, I love you Frank…forever”

Frank “Last chance to tell me to stay”

Bobby “No…you go”

Frank “I love you Roberta…forever

End of flashback

“Bobby, are you going to be alright? Dan is here and we are going to watch a movie, you can come if you want’ Narelle said when she opened the bedroom door

“No, you go. Sorry to interrupt, I should've told you I was coming up.. I am going back to Summer Bay tomorrow” Bobby said

“You are not interrupting, stay as long as you want” Narelle said

“Hiding here is not going to change anything, I need to get back and get on with my life. It was just a shock when I found out, I wanted to get away and let things sink in” Bobby said as she sat up

“Well you know I am always here for you but.....Bobby…” Narelle said

“Yeah” Bobby said

“Frank has olive skin, how are you going to explain that when your baby has the same? Narelle said then Bobby started crying

“Oh Bobby” Narelle said then went and sat on the bed to comfort her friend

“I don’t know Narelle. I don’t know what to do…I can’t tell anybody this is Frank’s baby. How do I explain that I was getting it on with a married man?” Bobby said

“Well…so was Roo” Narelle said

“But she wasn’t stupid enough to get pregnant” Bobby said and wiped her face

“Look, I am sorry, I didn’t mean to make this worse…just try and relax and we can talk about it in the morning” Narelle said

“I’m sorry, I know you are only trying to be a mate” Bobby said

“Can I get you anything before I go?” Narelle said

“No, I’ll be right. Besides…I can’t keep most things down” Bobby said and smiled

“It will all be worth it in a few months…I’ll see you later” Narelle said then she closed the door. Bobby heard voices then heard the door shut. She was alone…again. Bobby laid on her back then she put her hand on her stomach. This is not how she wanted it to be…she wanted to be married so she can offer her baby the kind of stable upbringing she didn’t have. She wanted to be with a man who loved her more than anything and was going to be a great father. Bobby sighed

“Everybody lets me down, I’m tired of being dumped on…it’s just you and me kiddo...you will never leave me…just you and me” Bobby said as tears fell from her eyes then she turned on her side and tried to get to sleep.

Background music ends

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Sal, eat your vegetables’” Pippa said

“I don’t like Broccoli” Sally said and made a face

“Since when? You ate them before” Pippa said looking surprised

“Dinner is great Mrs. Fletcher, thank you” John said

“You’re welcome John, at least someone appreciates my vegetables” Pippa said looking at Sally

“Knock at the door”

Pippa stood up and opened the door

“Hi Mrs. Fletcher” Rebecca said

“Hi Rebecca, how are you” Pippa said and opened the door for Rebecca. When Carly heard her name her heart sank. She looked up at Rebecca and was reminded of the situation with Matt. Rebecca smiled then Carly then got up from the table, took her plate to the kitchen, emptied it then walked towards the stairs

“Hi” Steve said and stood up “I wasn’t expecting to see you today” Steve continued

“I have a recital next weekend and thought why not come down and see some of my favourite people in Summer Bay” Rebecca said with a smile

“Is Bobby here?” Rebecca said looking around

“No, she has gone to the City for the weekend” Steve said

“Do you want some dinner Rebecca, I think we have enough left” Pippa said

“No thanks Mrs. Fletcher, I had something at Dads” Rebecca said as Steve took his and John’s plate and took them to the kitchen

“John and I are on washing up duty so have a seat, we were going to go and watch a movie, if you want to come” Steve said

“Ok” Rebecca said and smiled then went to sit on the couch

Manhattan-New York

“Hey Andy, have you seen the Donaldson file?” Frank said as he searched the filing cabinet?

“Since you were away, Mr. Grayson needed it handled straight away so I took care of it” Andy said barely raising his head from his work

“Oh, right…I wish you said something, I’ve been searching for the last half hour” Frank said then slammed the filing cabinet and sat down at the desk and sighed

It had been a long week and he had not slept much the last few days since his stomach started acting up. Frank drank some of the water in the bottle and looked at all the work on his desk he still needed to catch up on. If he stayed until late, he could get everything done…but that would mean missing Roo’s event. Frank smiled, this morning, Roo was talking about having a family and that is what he wanted so he had to do as much work as he could because he didn’t want to disappoint her.

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Carly” Steve said as he knocked the door

“Come in” Carly said and Steven opened the door

“We are going to watch a movie, do you want to come with us?” Steve said

“No thanks” Carly said and turned over

“Why didn’t you tell me that Rebecca came to the diner? It’s so nice to see her” Steve said

“It wasn’t Rebecca” Carly said

“STEVE YOU HAVE A VISITOR” Pippa shouted from the bottom of the stairs

“That’s probably your surprise” Carly said as Steve walked out of the room and down the stairs

When Steve got to the bottom of the stairs, he tucked his shirt into his jeans then when he looked up a very familiar face was smiling at him

“Hi Steve” Sandra said as Rebecca looked at Steve confused

Matt closed the door behind him and stood still for a few minutes then walked into the living room where Barbra was sitting watching TV, curled up in the sofa.

“Hi” Barbra said as she smiled at Matt

“Hi” Matt said

“Rebecca has gone to Summer Bay so it’s just us tonight” Barbra said

Matt walked towards the kitchen and rolled his eyes

“I left you some dinner” Barbra said as she followed Matt into the kitchen

“You shouldn’t have, I had something at the Bistro…I am really tired, I have an early start tomorrow. I am just going to take a shower and go to bed” Matt said as he opened the fridge took out some water, opened it and drank some

“The baby and I have not spent much time with you since you started working, let’s watch some TV together” Barbra said

“Maybe tomorrow, I am really tired” Matt said as he walked out of the kitchen

“Ouch” Barbra said and bent over

Matt turned around and went back into the kitchen

“What’s wrong, are you alright?” Matt said as he held onto Barbra

“I am fine, it’s probably indigestion or something” Barbra said

“Let me help you back to the couch, I’ll watch some TV with you to make sure you are alright” Matt said as he helped Barbra back to the couch. Barbra smiled slyly to herself as she sat down on the couch.

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“Sandra, hi…I didn’t know you were coming up” Steve said as he could feel Rebecca looking at him when Sandra hugged him. 

“I wanted to surprise you since we are on break from school” Sandra said smiling  

Steve looked at her she looked different, they had not seen each other since she left Summer Bay, only communicating by letter. Her hair had grown and she was wearing a little bit of makeup. She looked grown up.

“You remember John…this is Rebecca, Bobby’s sister and Mr. Fisher’s daughter” Steve said Pippa and Sally watched the awkward situation

“I remember Rebecca, we were in Mrs. Patterson’s class in primary school. Hi John, nice to see you” Sandra said and smiled

“Well we are going to watch a movie, do you want to come? Steve said

“Sure, do you mind if I use your phone and let Mrs. Stewart know?” Sandra said

“Ok” Steve said as he walked Sandra to the phone while Rebecca looked on feeling jealous.

* I couldn’t remember the name of Bob Barnett’s son so I have named him John. If you remember his name, please let me know 

*For this fanfiction, Sally is 2 years younger so she is 8 years old here 

Chapter 108

“That was Sandra, she is going to watch a movie with Steve, Rebecca and Craig” Ailsa said after she put the receiver down.

“She looks really nice, I guess she is getting on alright” Alf said as Ailsa sat next to him

“Yes, by looking at her you would never know what she has been through” Ailsa said

“Well its good of you love to keep in touch with her” Alf said

“Love…”Ailsa said looking up at Alf

“Ok…what do you want me to do now” Alf said as he put his arm around Ailsa

“You like Sandra don’t you?” Ailsa said

“Yeah, she is a nice girl. Duncan loves her” Alf said

“Well, I invited her to come here for another reason” Ailsa said

“What?” Ailsa said

“I want us to apply to become her foster parents so she can finish up her schooling here” Ailsa said

“Sandra looks to be getting on fine where she is” Alf said

“I know but we talk and she wants to be back here with people she knows” Ails said

“Ails, we tried the foster thing already” Alf said

“I know love but that situation with Bobby was different and I handled it all wrong. I feel like I have to do something for Sandra, she reminds me so much of me” Ailsa said

“What does Sandra say about it” Alf said

“Well, I haven’t said anything, she just talks about missing Summer Bay..I wanted to talk to you about it first” Ailsa said

“Ails…I don’t know..” Alf said

“Please don’t say anything now…just think about it” Ailsa said

“Don’t you want to have another teenager in the house? Remember how much fun that was?” Ailsa said with a smile

“Yeah…I do miss having Ruthy at home” Alf said with a smile “Ok, I’ll think about it” Alf said

“Thanks love” Ailsa said and she kissed Alf and hugged him

Outdoor Movie Theatre -Yabbie Creek

“Are you not enjoying the movie?” Ben said as he turned to look at Marilyn

“No..It’s fine, sorry. I am just a bit tired. I had a long day at work” Marilyn said

“You wash hair all day at work, what is tiring about that” Ben said and rolled his eyes

Marilyn sighed. Her cousin encouraged her to go out with Ben and even though he wasn’t lance, he was ok but she was still thinking about Lance. He didn’t call. Marilyn’s cousin had encouraged her to get on with her life and that is what she was trying to do.

“Hey”  Ben said then Marilyn looked at him

“Sorry for being insensitive” Ben said then put his arm around Marilyn and she smiled.

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Pippa closed Sally’s room door and smiled to herself. Sally was so excited to speak to Frank tomorrow, she wanted to go to bed early so tomorrow would come faster. She looked into her room and Christopher was asleep in his cot. Pippa sighed and as she walked towards the stairs, noticed that Carly was lying down listening to music. Pippa knocked then opened the door wider

“What are you doing home on a Friday night? Pippa said as she walked into the room

Carly shrugged

“Are you not seeing Ben? Pippa said then sat on the end of the bed

“No, he is doing training in Perth” Carly said as she turned the music volume down

“Sweetheart, are you ok? Pippa said

“Yeah, fine” Carly said

“Carly come on…don’t you think I know when something is troubling one of my children” Pippa said

Carly sighed then she started crying. Pippa moved closer and hugged her daughter

“Carly, what’s wrong?” Pippa said

“I’m just being stupid….I miss Matt” Carly said

“Well he told you in his letter why he had to go..I think it is very honorable of him to do that” Pippa said

“I know but what about me?” Carly said

“At least he was honest with you” Pippa said

“I know..” Carly said

“Well, Ben is a nice man” Pippa said

“Yeah, he is nice and wants to make a go of things” Carly said

“Everything will be fine” Pippa said as she kissed Carly’s head

“Are you going to be around to call Frank in the morning?” Pippa said

“Yes. He has only been gone a few weeks and I wish he was back here already” Carly said as Pippa hugged her and smiled.

Movie theatre- Summer Bay

“Pass the popcorn forward” Craig whispered. He was sitting next to Sandra in the two seats in front, while Steve was sitting next to Rebecca in the back.

“Are you ok? You have been quiet” Rebecca whispered as she put her hand on Steve’s thigh

“Fine, just trying to watch the movie” Steve whispered. He lied, he wasn’t really watching the movie…he was watching Craig and Sandra. Steve put some popcorn in his mouth then passed it forward to Craig, Sandra turned around at the same time and smiled

Rebecca looked at Sandra as she smiled at Steve then she kissed Steve on the lips as Sandra watched then she turned back around

“What was that for” Steve said semi annoyed

“I really missed you…I can’t wait to be with you tonight” Rebecca whispered.

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

“She’s gone up to the City, she has been working really hard with both the Diner and the Sands resort and needs some time to relax…Yes, we are speaking to Frank tomorrow. I’ll tell him you said hello “Pippa said into the phone

“Knock on the door”

“Please hold on, someone is at the door” Pippa said then put the receiver down and walked towards the door

“Who is it?” Pippa said

“It’s Michael” Michael said

Pippa opened the door “Michael, how can I help you” Pippa said

“Sorry it’s late but my light went out, do you have a spare?” Michael said. He lied, he just wanted to see Pippa

“Sure, hold on” Pippa said as she walked over to the pantry and picked up a light bulb then walked back to the door

“Here you go” Pippa said after she opened the outer door and gave Michael the bulb.

“Thanks….quiet house tonight” Michael said

“Everyone is upstairs” Pippa said baffled that Michael was saying that

“Anyway, have a good night…..thanks for the light” Michael said then turned around and walked away

“Night” Pippa said then she shut and locked the outer door then the main door and walked back to the desk, sat down and picked up the receiver

“Sorry about that Alex, one of the guests wanted a bulb” Pippa said

“Hey Mate, do you want to go and do something tonight since Megan isn’t here?” Lance said as he opened Martins bedroom door

“No…” Martin said

“Mate are you going to sit in here all night?” Lance said

“No, I am going to work soon” Martin said as he got up and picked up his uniform from the bed. He was saving for an engagement ring for Megan and had started working nights at the Sands resort as concierge hoping to get a more executive role soon.  He was on cloud nine, he never expected things to be going so well with Megan but they were

“Why don’t you phone Marilyn?” Martin said as he put on his work shirt

“Don’t rub it in that you have a girlfriend and I don’t” Lance said as he walked off annoyed

Martin looked surprised then walked towards the living room

“Mate I wasn’t” Martin said as Lance sat on the couch. Martin sat next to him

“I really miss her” Lance said

“I know mate…why don’t you phone her” Martin said

“I can’t…I really liked her you know…but I wasn’t good enough for her” Lance said

“So why don’t you do something about it” Martin said

“Like what?” Lance said

“Go back to school and get your HSC, Get a better job” Martin said

“Look, I am going to do everything I can to keep Megan, I think you should do the same if you want to be good enough for Marilyn…think about it” Martin said then got up off the couch

“Thanks for the lift Craig” Sandra said as Craig parked his car outside the Stewart house

“No worries, what are you doing tomorrow, maybe we can hang out or something” Craig said. He really liked Sandra, he had a crush on her a few years ago but now he looked amazing

“I asked Mrs. Stewart if I can work a few hours in the diner tomorrow just to get the experience and she said yes so I will be there tomorrow” Sandra said

“Maybe we can do something after,  what about you Steve, Rebecca?” Craig said as he looked at Steve sitting next to him

“I have to be home by 6 so yeah, something in the afternoon would be cool” Rebecca said with a smile

“Ok, meet at the diner at 1pm? Craig  said

“Sure, night”  Sandra said then got out of the car then waved and walked toward the front door. As Sandra heard the car drive off, she exhaled. Maybe coming to Summer Bay was a mistake, it was clear that Steve had a girlfriend….it was probably the reason why he always gave excuses. Sandra exhaled again and wiped a tear from her eye, opened her bag and pulled out the key Mrs. Stewart gave her.

“Craig, I’m going to the caravan park” Rebecca said as Craig indicted to turn left into the road where the Fishers lived.

Steve rolled his eyes and sighed

Yabbie Creek

Ben kissed Marilyn passionately and put his hand up her top. Marilyn attempted to remove his hand but he was too strong. Ben moved from Marilyn’s mouth and to her neck

“Um Ben, can you please stop” Marilyn said

“Why?” Ben said

“Because it’s too soon” Marilyn said as Ben looked at her

“Get out” Ben said

“Excuse me?” Marilyn said

“I said get out” Ben said looking annoyed

“Ben” Marilyn said

“Out, now” Ben said looking at Marilyn angrily. Marilyn slightly scared opened the car door and before she could close it, Ben drove off. Marilyn watched as Ben drove off.

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

“See you tomorrow” Craig said and waved then he drove off leaving Steve and Rebecca standing outside the house.

“Finally we are alone” Rebecca said and she kissed Steve’s neck. Steve yawned

“We can be quick” Rebecca said with a smile

“We can’t, I won’t be able to get a key for a van and I have to wake up really early tomorrow to do some stuff for Pippa then we are calling Frank as a family so I need to get to bed” Steve said

Rebecca pushed out her lower lip like a child upset “I really wanted to see you” Rebecca said

“I’ll come over to your place tomorrow and we can go to the diner together” Steve said then he out his arms around Rebecca

“Ok” Rebecca said and she kissed Steve

“Let me get the car keys, Ill drop you home…wait here” Steve said then he went to the door

“Hi, how was the movie?” Pippa said as she knitted while sitting on the couch

“Good, you didn’t need to wait up” Steve said as he walked over to Pippa and kissed her head

“I am behind, I wanted to catch up while the house is quiet” Pippa said with a smile

“I am taking Rebecca home, I won’t be long” Steve said as he picked dup the keys

“Sandra…what a surprise….nice to see her, she looks great” Pippa said with a smile

“Yeah…surprise” Steve said then he walked towards the door while Pippa smiled

Manhattan-New York

Frank moved some papers over and put his sandwich down. He unwrapped it and bit into the sandwich. As he chewed he reached into the side of his bag and pulled out the envelope. He smiled then carefully opened it. He took out two letters and some photos. Frank opened the first letter

My Dear Frank,

It feels like forever since I waved goodbye to you at the airport but I hope that you are doing well. Sally, Carly and Steve miss you and Christopher constantly points to your photo and says “Dadda”. Thank you for loving him to the point that he can see you as a father figure.

I hope you got back into the swing of life in New York and that Roo is doing well.  

Sally chose the photos in this envelope,, she said these are her favourites and wanted you to have them.

Frank didn’t finish the letter, he put it down and picked up the photos. Frank also picked up his sandwich again and but some then put it down and chewed. Frank looked through the photos, the first one was the family photo taken the night he took Sally to the Father/Daughter dance..he smiled while looking at every person in the photo. The next photo he looked at was of him, Carly, Martin Bobby and Brett on the night they were going to the cocktail party…the night that he and Bobby got back together for a while…Frank smiled. The next photo was of him and Carly on that same night. Frank smiled…The last photo was of Frank, Sally and Bobby..taken on the night Frank took Sally to the Father/Daughter dance..Frank looked at Bobby and remembered he leaned forward so it looked like Bobby was leaning on his shoulder…This was the first time since he had been back that Frank thought about Bobby…he smiled as he thought about the day they spent at ShaolHaven, making love in the ocean, Bobby singing and dancing in the festival, Frank talking about his happy memories with his parents then Bobby dressing up in nice lingerie when they had their last night

“Hello Frank”  Franks thoughts were interrupted when he heard his name . When he looked up he was met with a very familiar smiling face…Brett Macklin

Background music ends

*Bob Barnetts name has been changed to Craig. thank you @Red Ranger 1

Chapter 109

Stewart Residence

“Is that you Sandra  love?” Ailsa called from the kitchen

“Yes Mrs Stewart…I am sorry if I am late and you had to wait up” Sandra said as she walked into the kitchen.. Ailsa looked at the clock on the wall, it was 11:30

“No, love you are fine..just making some tea, do you want some?” Ailsa said

“Yes please” Sandra said while Ailsa indicated she sit down at the dining table

“How was the movie?” Ailsa said as Sandra sat down

“It was ok” Sandra said and she put her head down

“Was Steve surprised to see you” Ailsa said but Sandra didn’t respond

“Are you alright love?” Ailsa said as she put a cup of tea in front of Sandra

“I don’t think Steve wanted me around tonight” Sandra said

“Why? I thought you were friends” Ailsa said confused

“Anytime I mentioned to Steve that I wanted to come to Summer Bay, h would always give excuses because I realized today that Rebecca Fisher is his girlfriend and tonight, he hardly said anything to me” Sandra said then tears rolled down her cheeks

“Oh love, I am sorry, I didn’t know you still felt that strong for Steve…I thought you were friendly with David” Ailsa said then she went to comfort Sandra

“No..David is just a friend, I told him that I was interested in someone else…maybe it was a bad idea to come here” Sandra said

“Of course its not. I am happy to see you…come on you are going to have a nice weekend, maybe you will meet someone else” Ailsa said and Sandra didn’t respond

“Drink your tea….everything will be ok” Ailsa said

“You promise?” Sandra said

“Yes, I promise” Ailsa said and she smiled. She had to convince Alf to allow then to foster Sandra because she felt Sandra needed her

Manhattan-New York

“Brett” Frank said then put down the photos he was looking at and looked at Brett

“How are you?” Brett said as he sat on Franks desk

“Good, you?” Frank said

“Great” Brett said

“Are you here for long?” Frank said looking at Brett

“I just arrived, I leave on Monday” Brett said “While I am here, if you and Roo are free, I wouldn’t mind taking you both out to dinner” Brett said

“I don’t think so, We are going to Roo’s colleagues event tonight” Frank said

“What about tomorrow? Brett said with a smile as Frank looked uncomfortable

“Thanks but Roo and I have some plans” Frank said then he looked down at the photos. Brett smiled to himself then he looked down at the photo Frank was looking at

“I saw Bobby last week, she is doing really well as the Catering Director of the Sands Resort, in case you wanted to know…she looks beautiful as well” Brett said with a smile as Frank looked up at him

“We went to look at the University campus, she really liked it, I am encouraging her to move to the city…with me” Brett said as Frank sighed

Frank couldn’t take it anymore “I need to get on with some work, it was nice to see you Brett” Frank said looking at Brett

“Yes it was, I do hope we can catch up before you leave. I am staying at the Marriott if your plans change” Brett said

“Brett” Brett turned around

“Ted, nice to see you” Brett said and got up off the desk

“Sorry to keep you” Ted said

“Not at all,  was just catching up with Frank, I have not seen him since we worked together in Australia, see you later…ill give your regards to Bobby” Brett said as he winked, smiled and walked off behind Ted. Frank looked down at the photo of himself, Sally and Bobby then he picked up the photo and ripped it up into four then put the pieces in the envelope, put the envelope in his bag then picked up his work and started reading.

Australia- 3am

Caravan Park- Summer Bay

Steve turned onto his back, Since he got back from taking Rebecca home, he couldn’t sleep. He never expected Sandra or Rebeca to turn up and he didn’t expect Sandra to look as beautiful as she did. Steve sighed, he made the decision to make a go of things with Rebecca so he couldn’t understand why he was jealous of the time Craig and Sandra spent together. He was even annoyed that Rebecca kissed him while Sandra watched. He made his decision, he had to stick to it. Rebecca is the one he wanted, he would just have to be honest with Sandra and apologize. Steve sighed then he turned on his side and tried to sleep

Stewart Residence- The City

Matt looked at Barbra as she slept, tonight was a scare for him, the first time he felt connected to the baby. He felt guilty that he had been thinking of Carly and not being present. From now on, he was going to be here for Barbra and the baby. Matt forced a smile, closed his eyes and attempted to fall asleep.

Narelle’s flat- The City

Bobby quietly put her shoes on. She had been lying on the couch incase Narelle and her date wanted to come home. Narelle came back home alone while Bobby pretended to be asleep. Bobby put her jacket on quietly and picked up her bag. She wanted to head back to Summer Bay..the sooner she can get on with her life, the better. She was looking around for some paper to leave a note for Narelle, couldn’t find any so made a note in her mind to call Narelle later. Bobby smiled then slowly let herself out of the  flat and walked towards her car.

Emotional music ends

Manhattan-Australia

“Brett?” Roo said as her stomach dropped. Any time she heard that name, it reminded her of her baby, Martha and that she gave her up

“Yeah, he turned up at the office this afternoon, said he is staying at the Marriot hotel until Monday…and get this, he said he wants to take us out for dinner” Frank said as he shook his head and drank his water

“What did you say?” Roo said

“I said we had plans tonight and tomorrow..I don’t want to be anywhere around him, the guy is a creep” Frank said

“You didn’t even ask me how I feel” Roo said

“Pardon me?” Frank said surprised

“You didn’t even ask me how I feel and if I would want to see Brett” Roo said

“What do you want to see him for?” Frank said

“He is the father of my daughter” Roo said, surprising herself

“Yeah, the daughter you gave up for adoption” Frank said

“Frank, that’s not fair” Roo said surprised that Frank said that

“Not fair? How do you think I feel, my wife wants to go and see the bloke she had a baby with but doesn’t want to have a baby with me” Frank said

“How do you think I feel when I hear my husband is dancing with his ex wife” Roo said then Frank looked annoyed and tuned around

“Frank wait” Roo said as she put her hand on Franks shoulder and sighed

“I am sorry” Roo said as Frank turned around

….” Brett and I have a history, I cant ignore that and hearing his name brings all that back. I don’t want to see him because I want to be with him, I feel like there is some unfinished business…When I went to get Martha, we never said anything to each other” Roo said as Frank sighed..he knew what Roo meant, he was a hypocrite to be annoyed because he was with Bobby

“So what do you want to do?” Frank said

“I want to see him, come with me.now” Roo said as Frank looked annoyed

“I don’t want to be around him” Frank said

“Please come with me” Roo said as she held Franks hand

“No you need to end that chapter by yourself” Frank said

“Like you ending the chapter with Bobby?” Roo said

“There was nothing to end, Bobby and I finished long ago, long before we admitted it was over and I was still in love with you.  We danced as brother and sister and hardly saw each other after that" Frank said as he looked at Roo and lied

“Go and meet Brett, then we can focus on starting our family” Frank said

“Thank you..i love you” Roo said with a smile

“My stomach is acting up, Ive been here for an hour, I need to get home besides..Pippa and the kids are calling tonight” Frank said

“ill just say bye to Lisa and come with you” Roo sid

“No, you stay, this is important to you. Ill see you at home
 Frank said

“Are you sure? Roo said

“Yeah, its fine..ill see you at home” Frank said as he leaned forward and kissed Roo and she smiled then he turned around and walked towards the exit. Roo watched him walk away and her smile disappeared

Bayside Diner- Summer Bay

“Thank you” Sandra said as picked up the tip and put it into her pocket and then the empty glasses

“Looks like you are doing really well kiddo, happier” Ailsa said as Sandra took the glasses into the kitchen

“Thank you for this opportunity Mrs Stewart I am really enjoying myself. We don’t have anything as cool as this in Goulburn so its impossible to get any kind of part time work” Sandra said

“But you get pocket money from your Foster parents? Ailsa said

“Not all the time, sometimes they say they don’t have it. I only have money because I tutor and also once in a while do babysitting” Sandra said

“Well as long as you are here, anything you want, you cant have it” Ailsa said as Sandra hugged her

“Thank you for everything Mrs Stewart…I love you” Sandra said as Ailsa smiled

“Carly will be here in a few hours so back to work young lady”  Ailsa said as Sandra smiled and went to wash the glasses. Ailsa sighed, she had to talk to Alf again

New Castle-Australia

“The Chrysanthemums are looking excellent Les” Reverend Jones said as she stood behind Les who was knelled down in the garden

“Oh, thank you Reverend Jones. Sorry, I didn’t see you there” Les  Morgan said

“You have nothing to be sorry for” Reverend Jones as Les stood up

“The garden is looking great because of you.. I think Frank my gardner is a bit jealous” Reverend Jones said with a smile and wink

“Oh, I am sorry..I completed my degree in Horticulture last year and I look for opportunities to practice what I learned so this day release program is great, thank you” Les said

“Wonderful” Reverend Jones

“When I complete my sentence, that is what I would like to do, open a little flower shop somewhere in a small town if I get the chance” Les said

“sounds like a great plan, be positive” Reverend Jones said

"Yes" Les said

“You mentioned that you had a family..a son?” Reverend Jones

“Yes, my son Frank. Reverend Jones I was so messed up with drinking and drugs, I hurt my family and my son was taken away and put into foster care. Last year, He attempted to contact me through the Department of children services but I didnt want him to see me in prison, I didn’t want his first image of me after all these years  to be here” Les said as tears formed in his eyes

“Reverend Jones, phone for you” Deacon Thompson said. Reverend Jones nodded his head and smiled

“Please excuse me” Reverend Jones said then Les wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and kneeled down to finish his gardening

Manhattan-New York

Background music- Frank and Bobby theme

Frank took out the envelope from the side of his bag and sat down. He took the photos out then put them on the table and put the letters back in his bag. Frank put the four ripped pieces on the table and looked at them. He put them in order then turned them over. He ripped some of the tape in his hand and proceeded to put the photo back together. When all the pieces where together, Frank turned the photo around and looked at it then put it on his heart and exhaled then put the photos together and put them back in his bag and turned the tv on while he waited for Pippa to call then felt like he was going to be sick and hurried up to the bathroom

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Bobby opened her eyes when she heard the knock on the door

“Come in” Bobby said and Pippa opened the door

“Hello Sweetheart, I didn’t expect you back so soon” Pippa went into the room and sat down on the bed as Bobby sat up and put Alans bear on her lap

“Is everything alright?” Pippa said as she looked at Bobby..Bobby didn’t respond

“Sweetheart?” Pippa said as Bobby started crying

“Bobby, what is wrong?” Pippa said as she sat next to Bobby and comforted her

“Pippa, I cant believe this is happening” Bobby said

“What sweetheart?” Pippa said as Bobby wiped her face

“I’m pregnant Pippa…what am I going to do, I thought things were working out for me?” Bobby said as she cried

“Sweetheart its not the end of the world, lots of women have careers and babies” Pippa said as she stroked Bobby’s head

“I don’t mean to be insensitive but is this Danny or Bretts baby?” Pippa said

“Danny” Bobby said as she lied

“Are you going to tell him?” Pippa said as Bobby shook her head no

“Well you know I am always here, we are all here to help you” Pippa said

“Thank you Pippa..I guess I have to tell Dad and everyone else” Bobby said

“I think that is a good idea” Pippa said as Bobby smiled

“You have some rest, we are going to phone Frank, do you need anything? Pippa said

“No, I cant keep most things down, ill get something later, I am really tired and my head hurts” Bobby said

“Ok, Ill bring you up some tea when we finished” Pippa said as she got off the bed and walked to the door

“I forgot to say, congratulations” Pippa said

“Thank you Grandma” Bobby said as Pippa smiled and she closed the door

“Bobby put her hand on her stomach “We miss you Dadda” Bobby said then she layed on her side and a tear ran down her cheek.

Background Music ends

Chapter 110

Bayside Diner

Sandra wiped the table but accidently knocked the menu to the floor, as she was about to pick it up another hand reached for it

“Thanks” Sandra said as she stood up

“You’re welcome” Craig said as he stood up and handed Sandra the menu

“I had to go to the post office and just wanted to stop by and say hello” Craig said

“I don’t think I should be talking while I am working” Sandra said

“Ok, well Ill be back at 1pm with the others” Craig said as the phone rang

“Hello Bayside Diner” Ailsa Said when she picked up the phone

“Oh hello Narelle, how are you?....good..Bobby?...no, I thought she was spending the weekend with you….no she has not been in…Ok, I will let her know…did you ring the Caravan Park?......engaged?...right..ill let her know if she comes in..alright…take care” Ailsa said then put the phone down as Sandra walked around the counter

“So I see Craig came to see you” Ailsa said as she smiled. “Im sorry, I told him that I wasn’t allowed to be talking while I work” Sandra said

“That’s fine..he is not a bad looking young man” Ailsa said with a smile. Sandra smiled then when Ailsa turned her back, her smiled disappeared

Caravan Park-Summer Bay

Emotional Background Music- Bobby and Franks theme

Bobby stood at the bottom of the steps as she listened to Steve talking to Frank

“I cant believe they both turned up…I wish you was here Frank” Steve said

“Steve you’re using all the calling card, I want to speak to Frank too” Sally said as Bobby sat on the step and smiled. Bobby put her hand on her stomach as she listened to Sally and Carly speaking to Frank then she felt the sudden urge to go to the bathroom so when back upstairs

“How are you sweetheart” Pippa said when it was finally her turn to speak to Frank

“Just been feeling sick lately, I cant keep anything down, must be a stomach bug or something. If it doesn’t clear up soon, I am going to the Dr” Frank said

“Maybe you will have some good news to tell us soon” Pippa said

“What do you mean?” Frank said

“I am not sure if you remember but just before I found out I was pregnant with Christopher, Tom was sick for a few days and we couldn’t figure out what it was, well he had Couvade syndrome, also known as sympathetic pregnancy” Pippa said

“What does that mean?” Frank said

“It means that he was also getting the symptoms of my pregnancy, it happens, the Father usually gets some signs of the pregnancy” Pippa said

“I don’t think this is that, Roo isn’t pregnant and I don tthink she wants to be anytime soon” Frank said

“Well it must be a stomach bug then..make sure you are drinking lots of liquids” Pippa said

“That’s just about all I can keep down” Frank said

“The pips are going, so I have to go, please give out love to Roo” Pippa said

“Ok. I will write next week” Frank said

“Alright love bye bye” Pippa managed to say before the line disconnected. Pippa smiled then put the receiver down as Bobby came through the door

“Bobby, I thought you were going to the City” Carly said

“I came back this morning” Bobby said

“Bobby we were just talking to Frank” Sally said and Bobby smiled

“I hav to get to work” Carly said

“Hey, can I speak to everyone please” Bobby said as she walked over to the dining table. When everyone was seated, Bobby sighed

“I want to say something…this is a bit unexpected for me..I am going to have a baby” Bobby said

“That is exciting” Sally said as she leaned on Bobby and smiled

“wow “congrats Carly said.

“We have to tell Frank” Sally said

“No…please don’t tell anyone, its going to be a secret for a while” Bobby said

“Now that is an order, no one at this table is to breathe a word about this to anyone…got it?” Pippa said then everyone nodded

“Thanks Pippa” Bobby said

“Are you going to tell the father?” Carly said as she stood up

“No, I don’t think its time to say anything to Danny just yet” Bobby said as Steve looked at her

“Well, I got to get to work…are you coming in? Carly said

“Yes, but I need to go to the Sands Resort first” Bobby said then Carly walked out

“Its going to be so exciting, Bobby can I babysit and hold the baby?” Sally said

“Of course you can Sal” Bobby said thn went towards the kitchen to see if she could find something to keep down.  Sally went upstairs with Pippa leaving Bobby and Steve alone

“Rebecca is here” Steve said as Bobby opened the fridge

“Is she?, ill see her later” Bobby said as she took some bacon out of the fridge then shook her head and out it back into the fridge.

“Bobby, is that really Danny’s baby?” Steve said. Bobby looked up at him

“Its Franks baby isn’t it?” Steve said

“Steve, please…please don’t tell him” Bobby said then she shut the fridge

“He has a right to know” Steve said

“Steve, please dont tell him…he has a life, this is my responsibility” Bobby said as tears formed in her eyes

“Bobby…” Steve said

“Please Steve” Bobby said then she started crying

“Ok, I wont tell him” Steve said then he hugged Bobby

“Thank you” Bobby said as she hugged Steve tight

Bckground music ends

Betty’s beauty salon-Yabbie Creek

“Marilyn, please wash Mrs Giles hair” Betty the salon owner said

“Ok” Marilyn said and walked over to Mrs Giles

“Hello Mrs Giles, please follow me” Marilyn said as Mrs Giles smiled and followed Marilyn to the sink and sat down as Marilyn ut the towel around her neck and the protective covering around her shoulders then the door opened. When Marilyn looked up, Ben was standing at th door with some flowers

“Hi” Ben said

“Please excuse me Mrs Giles, I wont be a moment” Marilyn said and walked over to Ben

“These are for you “ Ben said as he gave Marilyn the flowers

“They are beautiful, thank you” Marilyn said

“I behaved like a jerk last night I am sorry” Ben said and smiled

“well you apologized” Marilyn said

“I promise, I wont do that again, I will wait until you are ready” Ben said then Betty cleared her throat and looked at Marilyn

“I have to go” Marilyn said

“Dinner tonight?” Ben said

“Ok, I finish at 7pm” Marilyn said

“Ill be outside” Ben said then kissed Marilyn’s cheek and let himself out of the salon. Marilyn smiled to herself, smelled the flowers then went back to Mrs Giles

Manhattan-New York

Background Music “Have you ever been alone” theme

Roo opened the front door slowly then closed it behind her. The apartment was quiet, Roo could hear Frank gently snoring so she quietly took her coat and shoes off then sat on the couch. She put her bag down and reached inside and took out the number of the Marriott Hotel and picked up the phone and dialed the number

“Hello…Brett Macklin please…thank you” Roo said as she waited

“Brett its Roo….yeah Frank told me, how are you?....good. Can I see you tomorrow?...No, just me….we have some things to talk about…..no he is fine with it….ok, 12? That’s fine…Ill see you then..night” Roo said then she put the phone down and sighed then leaned back on the chair…at the same time Frank opened his eyes and sighed

Background music ends

Archived