The Future is Here (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved this chapter, Ā but I think I might have to get a sheet of paper out and draw a flow chart like you suggested in the previous fic (or a venn diagram, because everyone seems to gave been with everyone else at some stage)Ā :lol:Ā I was wondering what had happened to Matt and Evie, so that answers that. Makes me a little sad though. Love the dialogue in this. All the little quips. Alf especially, so dry and witty, even in the face of death. Once again, very well writtenĀ :P

20 hours ago, pembie said:

I'm finding it a bit hard in keeping up with who is with who here...

Ā 

12 hours ago, Ludub said:

Loved this chapter, Ā but I think I might have to get a sheet of paper out and draw a flow chart like you suggested in the previous fic

Hey, I warned you this one was going to meander around between a lot of characters! I guess this one has the added problem of having ten years worth of incidents (or more..?) to catch up on!

Ā 

19 hours ago, Kristen said:

Alf telling Roo off for telling everyone he's dying.

Ā 

19 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

And loved the part when Roo got a telling off from Alf for telling everyone that he is dying

Ā 

12 hours ago, Ludub said:

Alf especially, so dry and witty, even in the face of death.

I figure even death won't stop Alf being irascible!

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

• Like 2

Sooo many great little moments there, especaially ā€¦..

Ā 

There was an awkward pause.ā€œIā€™m not sure if heā€™d like that,ā€Roo admitted,ā€œYouā€™re like a granddaughter to him, he doesnā€™t like people seeing him weak.ā€

Ā  ā€œThis is why you called us here though,ā€Billie pressed

Ā 

Josh shrugged.ā€œGuess thatā€™s what happens when Iā€™m in jail and youā€™re dead.ā€

Ā 

Alf rolled his eyes.ā€œThatā€™s all I need, a house full of wailing women for Alf Stewartā€™s last hurrah.ā€

Ā 

And ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.VERY glad youā€™ve got Skye in this !!!

9 hours ago, JosieTash said:

And ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.VERY glad youā€™ve got Skye in this !!!

Glad you like that.It seemed there was a role for her so here she is.

(Update on Dance Academy The Movie: The deal that sounded too good to be true...was, so I got a refund on that, paid purchase and shipping at a price more like what I was expecting and it's now reportedly on the way.)

Update on this fiction for everyone else: Hopefully it won't be too long before the next chapter, maybe tomorrow.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Glad you like that.It seemed there was a role for her so here she is.

(Update on Dance Academy The Movie: The deal that sounded too good to be true...was, so I got a refund on that, paid purchase and shipping at a price more like what I was expecting and it's now reportedly on the way.)

Update on this fiction for everyone else: Hopefully it won't be too long before the next chapter, maybe tomorrow.

That's annoying bout Dance Academy. Hope this latest time you purchased it etc works out much MUCH better. on the plus side, the movie [I believe] is BEYOND worth it !!!!! LOOOOOOVE it ... loooove these ppl ... Abigail, Tara, Kat, Miss Raine, everyone !!!!!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JosieTash said:

That's annoying bout Dance Academy. Hope this latest time you purchased it etc works out much MUCH better. on the plus side, the movie [I believe] is BEYOND worth it !!!!! LOOOOOOVE it ... loooove these ppl ... Abigail, Tara, Kat, Miss Raine, everyone !!!!!!!

Yeah, I suspect it'll make it here some time next week so I will probably end up watching it weekend after next, if I don't find a spare evening next week! Will let you know.

(Sorry everyone that thought this was the next chapter! Hopefully I'll get it up in the next couple of hours.)

Tamara and Mason? (Again, wrinkles nose, lol) oh well... takes all sorts, I suppose. Looks like things didn't end well between Evelyn (I'll call her that just for you :wink:)Ā and Spencer. He always did get walked over! Ā Loved this line :lol::

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

but for the most part they seemed to get on as well as any other Braxton half-brothers.

Again, you write Alf so well! Really enjoying thisĀ :P