The Future is Here (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoyed his chapter and all the awkward /tense little interactions. Very well written. Really nice that Zac and Leah managed to have a baby afterall. Quite surprised by the name Dwight :blink: 

So many kids, trying to get my head around whose is who's :lol:

Jett and Olivia is interesting. Wondering who Mason's with now, although from what Jett said, it doesn't sound like he's managed to get one to stick? :lol:

I was starting to think 'how old is Alf now?' That is very sad. Strange to think of Summer Bay without Mr Stewart :(

18 hours ago, pembie said:

Oh dear that is very sad...This really will rock or change the bay forever I was shocked 

18 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

So sad about Alf :(

16 hours ago, Kristen said:

That was very sad about Alf :(

9 hours ago, Ludub said:

I was starting to think 'how old is Alf now?' That is very sad. Strange to think of Summer Bay without Mr Stewart :(

You know, it again shows my myopic nature that I didn't quite twig that that ending was a bit depressing! I wanted an excuse to bring lots of characters back to the Bay, I thought about a festival or a party but then it occurred to me what would really bring everyone running: Alf dying.

19 hours ago, pembie said:

Cool that  Jett's back and I enjoyed the scene with him and Mason

18 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked how you brought Jett back into this fanficton. 

16 hours ago, Kristen said:

Glad you brought Jett into this fanfic 

9 hours ago, Ludub said:

Jett and Olivia is interesting. Wondering who Mason's with now, although from what Jett said, it doesn't sound like he's managed to get one to stick? :lol:

Glad that you all liked Jett.I thought it would be a bit much to have Mason and Olivia still together so I thought who else she could be with and Jett seemed the best candidate.Mason is with someone, you'll have to wait and see who!

19 hours ago, pembie said:

Oh and I mis read abit Billie was talking about changing V3's nappy and I read it as VJ :lol: But your quite right V3 does sound like a World War 2 rocket.

9 hours ago, Ludub said:

Really enjoyed his chapter and all the awkward /tense little interactions. Very well written. Really nice that Zac and Leah managed to have a baby afterall. Quite surprised by the name Dwight :blink: 

So many kids, trying to get my head around whose is who's :lol:

Yep, I've definitely got a lot of kids in this fic and it can get a big confusing! I think we're currently standing at three for VJ and Billie (Stefan, V3 and Lucy), one for Heath and April (Chandler), one for Josh and Phoebe (Frank), one for Zac and Leah (Dwight), one for Roo and Frank (Bobby) and one for Oscar and Maddy (Felicity)?

• Like 1

To paraphrase something I rem from the 1980s movie version of “Annie”, Summer Bay without Alf is like a night without stars !!!

I also liked …….

Billie was cradling the couple’s second son.“Have you got the bag?”she asked VJ,“Just in case ‘V3’ needs a change.”As ever, she said the name as though she wasn’t quite convinced by it. …..and ……

“You guys get the Bat signal too, huh?”VJ asked.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JosieTash said:

To paraphrase something I rem from the 1980s movie version of “Annie”, Summer Bay without Alf is like a night without stars !!!

It is hard to imagine the place without him, but I figure he'd be getting on a bit and has had enough health problems over the years!

I will probably get another chapter up tonight, otherwise it'll be tomorrow.

I'm finding it a bit hard in keeping up with who is with who here...

But other than that I like it. It feels like. something the show could do for their. 30th anniversary with everyone coming back to see a dying Alf.

Spoiler

I thought Alf was going to have cancer and I thought Oscar's  cancer research was going to play a part in him recovering

Edited by pembie