The Future is Here (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

Ehhh... okay? :huh: I'm very confused by that last line but I guess it'll be explained in a later chapter. Really interested to see where the story goes and how (or if) Josh manages to settle back into a normal life. Billie and VJ having a big brood of kids and being farmers is interesting, but I think it could fit them quite well. Looking forward to the next chapter so! :)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Ludub said:

Ehhh... okay? :huh: I'm very confused by that last line but I guess it'll be explained in a later chapter.

7 hours ago, Kristen said:

Ehh okay like Lubud said I'm very confused by that last line.

Well...it wasn't meant to be that confusing but I guess that's what you get when you're on the inside of a story looking out.Hopefully it will soon become clear!

17 hours ago, Ludub said:

Billie and VJ having a big brood of kids and being farmers is interesting, but I think it could fit them quite well.

4 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Liking the idea of VJ/Billie with a bunch of kids !!!

For anyone who can't think back six months, that was partly meant to remind readers that VJ and Billie are still living at the Walker farm as per the end of the last story.But yes, the bunch of kids is new!

7 hours ago, Kristen said:

Josh getting out of jail after six years.

Last six years in a minimum security prison.Longer altogether.

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Well...it wasn't meant to be that confusing but I guess that's what you get when you're on the inside of a story looking out.Hopefully it will soon become clear!

Am I being really dim? Cos I can't figure it out. Has he been having conjugal visits with Phoebe? :huh:, or do prisons have sperm donation programs that I'm unaware of? I don't think there are any mixed prisons, no matter how low security they are... or how open are these prisons? It sounded like he had to be handcuffed when he was outside the walls? It's the eight years that has thrown me :blink: because he still would have been in the max facility when the baby was conceived? Bit of a noodle scratcher to be honest.

Edited by Ludub

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Am I being really dim? Cos I can't figure it out. Has he been having conjugal visits with Phoebe? :huh:, or do prisons have sperm donation programs that I'm unaware of? I don't think there are any mixed prisons, no matter how low security they are... or how open are these prisons? It sounded like he had to be handcuffed when he was outside the walls? It's the eight years that has thrown me :blink: because he still would have been in the max facility when the baby was conceived? Bit of a noodle scratcher to be honest.

No, you're not being really dim, you're on the right lines.On the right lines in the sense that it isn't any of those, but you've got a grasp on the situation.Let's just say it was a crazy idea I had and after going through various scenarios I came up with something that seemed just about plausible... Hopefully you can judge for yourself!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pembie said:

Quite odd to think of VJ as a farmer but its a cool little idea I can see Billie in the role of maybe a milkying maid :lol:

I think I'm going to have to do some revisions to the later chapters given that people obviously like VJ and Billie farming... I did manage to get the last chapter done on Monday so hopefully get the next chapter up tomorrow.

• Like 1