A Case Of The Munchies (by pembie and Ludub) - comments

Cooooooooooooooooool most recent 2 chapters ......

in the 1st of the 2, I really like the idea of a "prison romance" in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. its like, yeah,. why not .....\\ and in te very latest, I like how you thought "Tabitha wasn't crazy enough when she was ON screen, lets up her crazy level to 11" ...... oh, and the whole Alf "I didn't kill the deputy" was especailly funny too.

• Like 2

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JosieTash said:

Cooooooooooooooooool most recent 2 chapters ......

in the 1st of the 2, I really like the idea of a "prison romance" in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. its like, yeah,. why not .....\\ and in te very latest, I like how you thought "Tabitha wasn't crazy enough when she was ON screen, lets up her crazy level to 11" ......

Nobodys crazy enough on this show haha

thanks for the feedback everyone

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Hunter a serial killer who likes playing with dead things and gets eaten alive by his mother? That alone was worth the price of admission...

Haha! I won't lie,Red! :wink: I did kinda write this with you in mind!

37 minutes ago, Kristen said:

I wonder why Kyle kissed Heath.

3 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

And looks like Kyle's joined the ranks of the Billie worshippers

There's obviously something very special about Billie, isn't there?! ...I wonder what it could be? :huh: Haha! Don't worry, all will be revealed!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Haha! I won't lie,Red! :wink: I did kinda write this with you in mind!

There's obviously something very special about Billie, isn't there?! ...I wonder what it could be? :huh: Haha! Don't worry, all will be revealed!

Haha as I killed the only policewoman in town I guess its now down to the zombies to take out the law breakers :lol:

Oh and yes Billie is special she's just dreamy :wub::wub:

• Like 2

Hunter's tea parties with his dead mother, the VERY of our time line about Hunter wishes he'd caught killing one of the zombies on camera !!!! TOO brilliant !!!!! it taking a zombie apocalypse for Olivia to figure out that Hunter's a mad man ......and her kicking him you know where TWICE !!!

Kyle and THAT scarf/attempted kiss .........and Billie's line about being pregnant reminding me of Kee in the BEYOND briliant 2006 film "Children Of Men" !!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

and Billie's line about being pregnant reminding me of Kee in the BEYOND briliant 2006 film "Children Of Men" !!!!

Ooh, thanks for reminding me of that movie! :) I might just have to hunt that out and watch it again. Absolutely superb! 

18 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked how Olivia managed to escape Crazy Hunter :P 

11 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

Hunter's tea parties with his dead mother, the VERY of our time line about Hunter wishes he'd caught killing one of the zombies on camera !!!! TOO brilliant !!!!! it taking a zombie apocalypse for Olivia to figure out that Hunter's a mad man ......and her kicking him you know where TWICE !!!

That scene with Hunter was an awful lot of fun to write! :lol: I quite like Hunter these days but I do think I enjoyed him much more when he was being a proper psycho. I would love for us to find out that he's a serial killer! It wouldn't be that big a stretch. Nice to have Olivia be a badass too, and kick him (literally :wink:) to the kerb! Lol!

So glad you enjoyed it!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Ooh, thanks for reminding me of that movie! :) I might just have to hunt that out and watch it again. Absolutely superb! 

That scene with Hunter was an awful lot of fun to write! :lol: I quite like Hunter these days but I do think I enjoyed him much more when he was being a proper psycho. I would love for us to find out that he's a serial killer! It wouldn't be that big a stretch. Nice to have Olivia be a badass too, and kick him (literally :wink:) to the kerb! Lol!

So glad you enjoyed it!

It's a tradition of mine, every Christmas, to catch the scene where Kee reveals to Clive Owen's character that she's preggy ....and the "parting of the red sea" moment near the end in what remains of a hotel ,,, where the british troops and the refugee army stop fighting when they see the baby with Kee and Clive Owen. the music in that scene is masterful.

As a side bar to that, I also catch ALL of the Alonso Cuaron film version of "A Little Princess", having seen the BBC verion one XMas Day in the 1990s

• Like 2