A Case Of The Munchies (by pembie and Ludub) - comments

And things REALLY begin to click into place !!!!!!!!

LOVED the unborn bub's line about wanting meat, not milk !!!

And the planet Alpha Stewartus3, I don''t know where you got the inspiration for a name like that :P:lol:

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 2

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

seems like everyone is a alien in Summer Bay.

Nate being a ugly monster was a shock.

Update again soon :)

Nate didn't turn into a ugly monster he just had his face eaten by zombie Bianca so his still human :lol:

13 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oh my gosh. Utter insanity and I love it, with all the crazy origins for Alf, Irene, Kyle and the Morgans. Oh, and Nate having his face eaten off.

Yeah its all rather bonkers and quite insane haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pembie said:

Nate didn't turn into a ugly monster he just had his face eaten by zombie Bianca so his still human :lol:

Yeah I just noticed that I sometimes read a bit too fast and misunderstand some parts when I do that.

9 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Wow this is insane but I love reading this fanfiction! :D

Update soon pleaseeee xxx

Thanks Sarah Insane is one word for it glad your enjoying it :D

1 hour ago, JosieTash said:

LOOOOOVE this !!!!!

Insane is too soft a word for it :lol::P

Althougfh i'm not really a fan of the Man OF Steel, loooved that Kyle's back story mirror'd said Kryptonion !!!!!

Yeah I wasn't keen on Man Of Steel either and wasn't sure about the questionable motive for Batman and Superman to end up helping each other in B VS S.. It was quite funny though I thought.... Oh yeah back to this story :lol: I'm not sure what word you can say to describe this madness now and it was meant to be a based around The Walking Dead to begin with but that's gone abit pants :lol:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, pembie said:

Thanks Sarah Insane is one word for it glad your enjoying it :D

Yeah I wasn't keen on Man Of Steel either and wasn't sure about the questionable motive for Batman and Superman to end up helping each other in B VS S.. It was quite funny though I thought.... Oh yeah back to this story :lol: I'm not sure what word you can say to describe this madness now and it was meant to be a based around The Walking Dead to begin with but that's gone abit pants :lol:

Sorry, I wasn't specifically talking about that movie ...which I haven't seen ..... I was just using that term in place of actually writing Superman ....like if i'd written the Dark Knight rather than Batman.

I kinda liked Batman vs Superman, but a LOT of that is Gal Gadot's take on Wonder Woman. REALLY looking fwd to the stand alone movie about the Amazonian Goddess ..... and Justice League later this year. ANd I especially LOVE that, in a world where I see countless large scale [18 inch tall and more] male figures - think Superman, Stormtroopers and Darth Vader, that they've released [and I have] 18 inch versions of Wonder Woman [form Bat vs Super] and STAR WAR Rogue One's Jyn Erso !!!! 

• Like 1