A Case Of The Munchies (by pembie and Ludub) - comments

Great chapter

Kyle freaking out while the baby tries to bond with him.

Justin having  a breathy and shouty voice that no one understands :lol:

Heath freaking out thinking the baby is a zombie.

Update again soon :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Now there's a way to kinda redress the imbalance .... Kyle being forced to go all the alien version of breastfeeding !!!!! Different !!!!!

Haha! Yeah, I'm probably coming across as some sort of militant feminist here! :lol: Just struck me as funny. Kyle was always very good with babies :wink:

On 18/04/2017 at 2:54 AM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Haha loved the part when Kyle freaked out by the baby trying to bond with him

I thought Kyle's response was actually pretty reasonable! I think most people would be a bit more upset about some little octopus melting itself to their flesh. Kyle kinda took it in his stride!

22 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I did have an uncomfortable feeling that the baby was going to eat Kyle there, but things seem to be going as fine as they can when you've fathered a parasitic alien baby who's just latched onto you.

I have to admit, I was probably more than a little bit influenced by that (extremely disturbing) movie 'Society' that I saw when I was a kid (and far too young to be watching it :blink:) so Kyle is very lucky that the baby didn't eat him! Lol! I couldn't do that to Kyle though. 

On 18/04/2017 at 0:23 AM, Kristen said:

Justin having  a breathy and shouty voice that no one understands :lol:

22 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

And find Justin a translator.

Everyone seems to complain about this on the site all the time, so we thought we'd fire it in. Can't take the credit for the idea though, that was Pembie! :lol:

Thanks for reading folks, glad you're enjoying it x

Was not expecting that ending ...... but given what else has happened in this fic, maybe i should have [expected it]

I can see your point about how relatively normal Tori looks, but i think she's totally cute !!!!! [just like her AWESOME little half sister]

• Like 2