You, Me, Maybe Someday? (by christine king) - comments

14 hours ago, Kristen said:

Man Ash can  be so nosey!

Yes Ash is annoying sometimes.

8 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Sounds like Hunter's plan worked 

Yes Hunter's plan did work but not as well as he hoped.

3 hours ago, Ludub said:

Ooh, interesting! Like what you've done here :P So we've had a time jump and now we have to fill in the blanks? :ph34r: Intriguing! Ash really doesn't know when to drop it, does he?! :angry: And I'm interested to know what happened between Phoebe and Justin, and how Hunter's plan unfolded. Really looking forward to the next chapter x 

All will be revealed.

Looks like things have exploded between Justin, Brody and Phoebe.Not sure about how things have gone with Hunter, it seems a bit anti-climactic and unsatisfactory at first glance:Did he set really get away with setting Michael up?Does Kat know and has kept quiet, which seems a bit corrupt even for her?Oh well, I guess we'll find out...

Man, Phoebe likes to make things complicated, doesn't she?! So, has she just decided that she wants them both?! :lol: Well, why not, I guess?! I mean, Phoebe's just fabulous isn't she?! She might as well have two gorgeous men falling at her feet and fawning all over her ^_^ They could work up a rota, I guess... y'know, so things don't get too weird... :huh:

Hunter seems a bit haunted by his actions? :blink: Flashbacks and now a near panic attack with Zac questioning him. I'm interested to know what actually happened. Intriguing.

Interesting story alright. You know how to keep your reader's attention :P Looking forward to the next chapter x

21 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Whoa bit of a love triangle between Phoebe,Brody and Justin.

Wonder if Zac has found out what Hunter did.

Update again soon :)

20 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Looks like things have exploded between Justin, Brody and Phoebe.Not sure about how things have gone with Hunter, it seems a bit anti-climactic and unsatisfactory at first glance:Did he set really get away with setting Michael up?Does Kat know and has kept quiet, which seems a bit corrupt even for her?Oh well, I guess we'll find out...

7 hours ago, Ludub said:

Man, Phoebe likes to make things complicated, doesn't she?! So, has she just decided that she wants them both?! :lol: Well, why not, I guess?! I mean, Phoebe's just fabulous isn't she?! She might as well have two gorgeous men falling at her feet and fawning all over her ^_^ They could work up a rota, I guess... y'know, so things don't get too weird... :huh:

Hunter seems a bit haunted by his actions? :blink: Flashbacks and now a near panic attack with Zac questioning him. I'm interested to know what actually happened. Intriguing.

Interesting story alright. You know how to keep your reader's attention :P Looking forward to the next chapter x

Thanks guys for reading and all your questions will be answered,

• Like 1

Great chapter 

Hmm wondering about Hunter having flashbacks.

I agree with Lubud's earlier comment you currently know how to keep your readers attention.

Phoebe wants it all both Morgan brothers.

23 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Hmm wondering about Hunter having flashbacks.

I agree with Lubud's earlier comment you currently know how to keep your readers attention.

Phoebe wants it all both Morgan brothers.

22 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapters

Really intrigued about Hunter and his flashbacks

Looking forwards to the next chapter Xx 

Thanks for reading guys, next chapter should be up soon.