You, Me, Maybe Someday? (by christine king) - comments

17 hours ago, Ludub said:

Interesting chapter. I was worried at the start that Susan might have done something really bad to Matt and Jude and we'd be looking for a shallow grave or something :blink: Is Jude unconscious or just asleep?! He really should have taken her to the hospital if she's hurt. It's good that Rebecca was able to talk some sense into Jamie. I'm glad he's going to try to be more understanding but it's a pity he feels that way in the first place. She needs to ask him when he 'decided' to be straight. Looking forward to more. x

Yes maybe Rebecca should ask Jamie when he decided to be straight.

7 hours ago, Kristen said:

Can't believe Susan called the cops.

Worried about Jude.

Glad Jamie will try to accept Brian.

4 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked the chat between Rebecca and Jamie. Good that Jamie will try to accept Brain.

Yes that chat was good. Thanks for reading guys. Next chapter will be up later.

• Like 1

Great chapter

Glad Kat and Matt will help Jude with Susan and hopefully she will gets locked up.

So Phoebe has chosen Brody.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Great chapter. Glad Kat is going to help Matt and Jude. Justin was very dignified, wasn't he?! As much as I love Brody, I think she's made the wrong decision. She doesn't know what a relationship will be like with Brody. I think she's confusing close friendship for something more because she thinks she wants a quiet life. Things with Justin might have been messy but I think it was more passionate. Phoebe won't be able to deal with 'boring' Brody. She lives for drama after all. Looking forward to the next chapter x

1 hour ago, Kristen said:

Glad Kat and Matt will help Jude with Susan and hopefully she will gets locked up.

So Phoebe has chosen Brody.

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Good that Kat found Matt and Jude so quickly, I guess, hopefully she can make good on her promise.So, Phoebe's chosen Brody now?

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Great chapter. Glad Kat is going to help Matt and Jude. Justin was very dignified, wasn't he?! As much as I love Brody, I think she's made the wrong decision. She doesn't know what a relationship will be like with Brody. I think she's confusing close friendship for something more because she thinks she wants a quiet life. Things with Justin might have been messy but I think it was more passionate. Phoebe won't be able to deal with 'boring' Brody. She lives for drama after all. Looking forward to the next chapter x

45 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked how Kat is going to help Jude and Matt. 

Looks like Phoebe may be making a mistake choosing Brody

Phoebe has chosen Brody because I personally love them as a couple and I'm not getting them on the show so I decided to write a fan-fic where they get together because its what I want and I can only get them if I write it myself. Thank you so much guys for reading my story and I hope you like the final chapter and I've enjoyed writing my version of home and away very much and will hopefully write more fan-fics in the future. The final chapter will be up either later tonight or early tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, christine king said:

Phoebe has chosen Brody because I personally love them as a couple and I'm not getting them on the show so I decided to write a fan-fic where they get together because its what I want and I can only get them if I write it myself.

I wouldn't have a problem at all with Brody and Phoebe together if they shared more screen time. I think they hint every now and then that Brody kind of likes her but I don't think there's ever much suggestion that she likes him. At least not in that way. That's not to say they couldn't work together but I think they'd need to have been thrown together in stressful situations and pushed and pulled, the way she and Justin have been, to really know whether they care about each other in that way. I think it would be really interesting (since you like the idea of them together) if you wrote a sequel that's Brody and Phoebe focused and explore what you think their relationship would be like (and how Justin fits into that). Just a suggestion because you write those guys particularly well! :) Anyway. I have loved this story, so I'm really looking forward to the final chapter x

Great final chapter.

Glad Decker came back for a short visit.

Brody seemed excited that Phoebe choose him.

Liked the ending.

I look forward to your future fanfictions and hopefully if you decided to (maybe) write a sequel :)

Edited by Kristen