You, Me, Maybe Someday? (by christine king) - comments

6 hours ago, Kristen said:

liked Hunter telling Zac what he did.

Should of known Zac would want to involve Kat she is a cop after all.

2 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Glad Hunter told Zac what he did about the drugs

2 hours ago, Ludub said:

Oh dear, I was hoping that Zac would go to Olivia or maybe even VJ for help with Hunter. Going to Kat for help rarely ends well for anybody. And... Phoebe is a proper headwrecker, isn't she?! I think both boys need to find someone a little less self obsessed, lol!

Zac went to Kat because he thought the cops might know about Hunter. Thanks for reading guys and the next chapter will be up soon.

• Like 1

Interesting. Kat was being very evasive, wasn't she? Did she really tell Zac or is he just bluffing so Hunter will spill the beans? Wonder if Matt is going to do anything about Dylan and his boyfriend (does he think it's inappropriate?) Of course, he may have other more pressing  things to worry about with Jude's sudden arrival! Looking forward to the next chapter x

59 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Hmm, intriguing couple of chapters.Good that Zac knows what Hunter did but what's he going to do about it?

58 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Glad Kat told Zac the truth.

Matt finding out Dylan is gay.

Uh-oh Jude showed up wonder what she wants

8 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Interesting. Kat was being very evasive, wasn't she? Did she really tell Zac or is he just bluffing so Hunter will spill the beans? Wonder if Matt is going to do anything about Dylan and his boyfriend (does he think it's inappropriate?) Of course, he may have other more pressing  things to worry about with Jude's sudden arrival! Looking forward to the next chapter x

Yes did Kat really tell Zac or is he lying? time will tell. Matt has a lot to deal with now Jude is in the bay.

Thanks for reading guys, I was going to end this story by chapter 50 but I've changed my mind and will be adding 5 more chapters to this story. I hope you guys enjoy it.

• Like 1

Wow, okay so how unprofessional can Kat get?! Letting Hunter frame someone?! I suppose she's done some pretty shady stuff herself but it's not like she hasn't been a total hypocrite before. It's usually one rule for her, and another for everyone else. Why would she want to help Hunter? Jude seems like very bad news. Very worried about Matt now. Looking forward to the next one x

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ludub said:

Wow, okay so how unprofessional can Kat get?! Letting Hunter frame someone?! I suppose she's done some pretty shady stuff herself but it's not like she hasn't been a total hypocrite before. It's usually one rule for her, and another for everyone else. Why would she want to help Hunter? Jude seems like very bad news. Very worried about Matt now. Looking forward to the next one x

4 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Disappointed but not exactly surprised that Kat let Hunter get away with a crime while locking up a technically innocent person... Matt seems to be heading for a lot of trouble but it does seem like he's got good reason for getting involved.

4 hours ago, Kristen said:

Not surprised Kat let Hunter go with a warning 

Uh-oh Matt is heading for trouble 

Kat's motives are questionable. Matt could well be in danger. Thanks for reading guys. Next chapter will be up later.