You, Me, Maybe Someday? (by christine king) - comments

Haha! Loved Matt in this chapter! :lol: He was so... 'Matt'. You write him so well! Loved his line about having fun until they were interrupted. Again, love how civilised the two boys are being, and Phoebe reacted quite well to them being there. Looking forward to seeing what happens x

2 hours ago, Ludub said:

Haha! Loved Matt in this chapter! :lol: He was so... 'Matt'. You write him so well! Loved his line about having fun until they were interrupted. Again, love how civilised the two boys are being, and Phoebe reacted quite well to them being there. Looking forward to seeing what happens x

Yes Matt is a awesome guy isn't he. Phoebe did react well to them being their because its a free country.

2 hours ago, Kristen said:

Liked Matt having fun with Evelyn until they got interrupted.

Glad Justin was able to talk to Phoebe.

Yes all good things.

• Like 1

Great chapter

It was good Phoebe was having fun with Matt and Evelyn until she saw Justin and Brody.

I wonder what Michael will do now that Hunter threated him.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Loved all the banter between Matt and Evie (Mevie? Evatt? Lol!) and Phoebe. Very entertaining :lol: looks like Brody and Justin had a bit of a wasted trip with Phoebe skidaddling like that! Think people need to back off and let Pheebs make up her mind in her own time. It does feel a little bit like dogs sniffing around a bitch in heat! :lol: haha! Worried for Hunter. Wonder what Michael will do now. Looking forward to the next chapter x

42 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Loved all the banter between Matt and Evie (Mevie? Evatt? Lol!) and Phoebe. Very entertaining :lol: looks like Brody and Justin had a bit of a wasted trip with Phoebe skidaddling like that! Think people need to back off and let Pheebs make up her mind in her own time. It does feel a little bit like dogs sniffing around a bitch in heat! :lol: haha! Worried for Hunter. Wonder what Michael will do now. Looking forward to the next chapter x

I'm pretty sure its Mevie and I'm glad your enjoying them. Yes everyone should back off Phoebe but I doubt they will and Micheal is a dangerous guy.