You, Me, Maybe Someday? (by christine king) - comments

Loved the exchange between Justin and Phoebe. It really sounded like them, and I like that he didn't put any pressure on her. (I love Brody and Justin because they're a breath of fresh air when it comes to male characters on this show. They're both very grounded, reasonable people who treat their friends and family with respect). Enjoying the fact that you're writing them true to character here. Bit of awkwardness between Brody and Pheebs there at the end. Interested to see what happens.

Just caught up on the last 2 chapters... Continuing to enjoy the way you write the Morgans, particularly Justin. I think you've really captured his tone and turn of phrase. Again, nice to see that he's not pressuring her, and waiting for her to make up her mind. Loved his bit with Tori (they have a great relationship!) Liked that Ash and Phoebe can be friends and that he genuinely wanted to help her with her Justin / Brody worries even if he didn't turn out to be much help at all. Quite funny that Phoebe thinks writing a song is going to help her make up her mind! Matt and Ellie continue to be very cute together, as do Hunter and Olivia. Looking forward to the next chapter x

10 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Loved Phoebe's song at the end and liked how Justin praised her for singing

9 hours ago, Kristen said:

Liked Phoebe's song at the end wonder who she will choose.

6 hours ago, Ludub said:

Quite funny that Phoebe thinks writing a song is going to help her make up her mind!

Thanks guys, that song is part of an original song that I wrote myself, so thanks for sharing your opinion on my song writing, next chapter will be up soon.

• Like 1