You, Me, Maybe Someday? (by christine king) - comments

Great two chapters

Liked Tori sneaking Nate in and lying about her date going badly.

wonder how Phoebe will feel when she learns Kat's boyfriend is Ash.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Ooh, that was very brave of Brody! (and refreshingly honest) I liked that Justin didn't come in with fists flying, and try to defend his 'territory', the way that guys usually do in this show. They talked like civilised people and treated each other with respect. I think that's actually very in character from what I've seen of both these guys on the show. They've had to be each other's everything for years so it makes sense that they would have better than average communication skills when it comes to their little family unit. I'm interested to see what Phoebe decides.

Matt and Evie were really cute too :wub:

Looking forward to the next chapter x

Nice scene with Brody and Evie. I love the way they can actually be friends and it's not just about getting into each other's pants. The show is not good at platonic relationships. Brody is one of the first characters, maybe since Miles, to do that effectively. Love him :wub:Wonder what'll happen with Phoebe? Hunter and Olivia were sweet. Wonder what's happened Raffy and Ellie's friends?