You, Me, Maybe Someday? (by christine king) - comments

Oh dear, Jude's mum seems like a nasty piece of work. I hope Matt and Jude are okay. This is the one time I think someone was right to get Kat involved. Evie has no other way of finding them. Poor Brian, stuck in Dylan's room all evening while Dylan gets to tuck into a delicious beef satay :lol: looking forward to more x

5 hours ago, Kristen said:

Oh dear Jude's mother is abussive and very rude.

Phew I thought Dylan might of got caught by his parents.

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Guess we'll have to wait and see if Matt and Jude need rescuing but they do seem to be in a spot of trouble...

1 hour ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great three chapters :) 

Interesting that Matt found out Dylan is gay

Glad Zac knew the truth

Surprised that Kat let Hunter off with a warning

Not liking Jude at the moment as she seems to bad news 

Jude's mum is really rude and adusive 

Hoping nothing happens to Matt and Jude

Update soon please Xx

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Oh dear, Jude's mum seems like a nasty piece of work. I hope Matt and Jude are okay. This is the one time I think someone was right to get Kat involved. Evie has no other way of finding them. Poor Brian, stuck in Dylan's room all evening while Dylan gets to tuck into a delicious beef satay :lol: looking forward to more x

Jude and Matt are in trouble. Thanks for reading guys. Next chapter will be up soon.

Oh dear, things really escalated with Susan didn't they?! I'm quite surprised at Matt punching her in the face. I know she is appalling human being but he did instigate this fight and now it looks like Jude might be hurt. Feel more sympathetic towards Jude now we know some of her backstory. Interested to see what happens. I'm surprised Jamie didn't blow Dylan's cover story if he really doesn't approve.

17 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Poor Jude Glad Matt tried to protect her.

I really thought Jamie was going to out Dylan to Natalie and Tim.

Update again soon :)

16 hours ago, Ludub said:

Oh dear, things really escalated with Susan didn't they?! I'm quite surprised at Matt punching her in the face. I know she is appalling human being but he did instigate this fight and now it looks like Jude might be hurt. Feel more sympathetic towards Jude now we know some of her backstory. Interested to see what happens. I'm surprised Jamie didn't blow Dylan's cover story if he really doesn't approve.

2 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter 

Whoa at Matt punching Susan. Wondering what would happen next...?

Surprised that Jamie didn't blow Dylan's cover story.

Update soon please Xx

Yes Matt's anger might not of been a good move but we'll see. Jamie likes to play games but whether he'll out them is another thing. Thanks for reading guys. Next chapter should be up later.

Interesting chapter. I was worried at the start that Susan might have done something really bad to Matt and Jude and we'd be looking for a shallow grave or something :blink: Is Jude unconscious or just asleep?! He really should have taken her to the hospital if she's hurt. It's good that Rebecca was able to talk some sense into Jamie. I'm glad he's going to try to be more understanding but it's a pity he feels that way in the first place. She needs to ask him when he 'decided' to be straight. Looking forward to more. x