General Chat

Krazy Karl

• 3 months later...

To all,

Thank you for the kindness and enjoyment you given me when I visited.

This will be my last post here as Im moving on and have lost interest in many things and I think it time delete SDF and maybe one day Ill may return as a different account?

I have no issues with this site or any of you and wish you all the best and that you continue to enjoy the show and Im very happy I got to help many of you with Fan cards as I no longer do that due to a bad experience from Other shows.

Take care and I will let people know how Great H&A is and I hope one day Aussie TV improves as for now Im very disappointed.

Again I thank you for your kindness.

Lowell

USA

• 7 months later...

That's a nice long break. Have you got any nice plans for your time off?

I went back to work on the 5 Jan this year and already really busy. The bit I don't like about this time of year, is you get up in the dark, go to work in the dark, see a bit of daylight at lunchtime and then drive home in the dark. I'm so not motivated to get up and going when it's this dark outside! :lol: