General Chat

Krazy Karl

Break from the work (That I have barely done .. Scared now!) but the BAFTAs it is, as from a vote from Jennifer Lawrence while at the Oscars I do love my film awards. No Jennifer this time which has been very odd as last year she won the BAFTA and year before she missed out the BAFTA but won the Oscar.

Edited by BethFaye
  • Like 1

I can't wait to watch Still Alice now as Julianne Moore must be amazing in that performance as she has won the Golden Globe, SAG Award and now the BAFTA and has to be favourite for the Oscar. I am so glad I am off the day after the Oscars as I doing a all night on 22nd/23rd am.

Is the discussion board slow for anyone else? I kept getting an error message last night

Yeah it's been slow for me too with error messages nearly everytime I log on

Currently meant to be doing work however again not done any and hand in date is on Thursday, I am not handing in on time.

Is there anything in particular stopping you from working?

When I was at college I used to try to anything to not study :lol: Good luck for Thursday BethFaye

I will watch films, netflix, TV that got record, dance to music, back on this forum, chat to people on facebook, eat oreos and drink coffee, play games. All instead of working on this assignment, oh I also don't understand it all so using words that can't say or understand and my brain just doesn't like it. I am stuffed basically.

Thank you fingers crossed I get something on paper before then.