General Chat

Krazy Karl

• 4 weeks later...

*pokes thread*

... So I'm cooking a quality meal for the 'rents today. Starter of mushrooms on homemade bread (pesto swirled), main of stuffed chicken breast (sundried tomatoes, olives & feta with a hint of lemon) with pasta and a homemade red pepper sauce. Dessert is a shop bought trifle though :lol:...

I hope and pray it all tastes good.

*pokes thread*

... So I'm cooking a quality meal for the 'rents today. Starter of mushrooms on homemade bread (pesto swirled), main of stuffed chicken breast (sundried tomatoes, olives & feta with a hint of lemon) with pasta and a homemade red pepper sauce. Dessert is a shop bought trifle though :lol:...

Certainly sounds good. I can almost smell it.!!

*pokes thread*

Was it nice? :)

I didn't give anyone food poisoning so it gets the thumbs up :lol:.

But seriously it could not have gone any better and am planning on doing more quality meals for the 'rents. I may even invest in some kitchen tools and have my eye on a pasta roller.

Need to find some good recipes on the web.

I'm sure there used to be a thread on here about recipes...