General Chat

Krazy Karl

Don't worry. It's not half as bad as they make it out to be. You should read the Less Stress More Success Books when you come more to the time. Helped me a lot.

I did German outside of School, because we could only do two languages for the leaving, and my tutor practically told me it was a monster, the leaving. Thats what they tell you to make ya study hard. Ignore them. Thats what I did and I got the 600 Points :D

I have all those study books already. :) They are really great. I passed my summer exams after missing a whole term. w00t.

The only thing I'm really dreading are the Orals. I suck at Irish. I really do. I can't even say Hello....

I have all those study books already. :) They are really great. I passed my summer exams after missing a whole term. w00t.

The only thing I'm really dreading are the Orals. I suck at Irish. I really do. I can't even say Hello....

Im in 3rd year so I have the stupid fricking Junior Cert!!

Wow 16 doing the Leaving cert?I will be 15 doing the Junior cert!! Lol...I take it you skipped Transition Year?

And I suck at Irish 2!! Irish and Maths Im dreading...and in all my subjects I am doing honors... :(:(

And to the person above who got 600 points, well done!! I cant imagine getting anywhere close to that, and I hear German is a hard language!! (I do Spanish, its pretty easy!!)

Edited by IrishGirl06