General Chat

Krazy Karl

So people say...but still!! Its not just the actually JC, but its all the study before hand!! My father expects me to do 4 HOURS A NIGHT!! Like WHATEVER!! Im only home at 5 (I take a bus) There is no way Im studying til 9!!

Yeah everyone that does TY hates it, I dont know if I will do it or not!!

4 hours!!?...If you show your dad that your doing a bit from when you go back he might go easier on you..My mum expected me to be at the books all the time but when she saw that I was doing a little bit of study she eased off!! She was happy that I was doing something!!

Personally I think TY is a waste of a year and even though we had a laugh I dont think I'd do anything like it again!!

Oh Sam you poor thing..Hope your better soon!!

I know...Maybe that will help!!

All my friends are doing TY and I dont know what to do!!

I just got home from school and I had a terrible day like worse than usual I can;t even count the amount of times I 2was moved or sent out in Science today and I Maths I taught myself to whistle, extreamly proud :P

I got my HSC subjects today so now I know what I'm goign to be doing for the next 2 years

Extension English (3 Unit)

General Maths

Drama

Legal Studies

Business Studies

Tourism

Yeha I used to know how to whistle because I had a little gap between my two frount teeth but then I got braces and I lost it.

I'm kinda used to getting sent out now I happens almost every commence lesson we have a page in the back of my folder counting the amount of times my commerce teacher eaither moves me or sends me out.

Anyways yeah I love One Tree Hill I just broung all the dvd's last weekend cos they were all half price at HMV in the city.