General Chat

Krazy Karl

Well I watched the worst movie ever this morning, Aquamarine. Omg it was terrible

I agree with you Sam...Its a terrible movie! I watched it about two weeks and was like "Why did I bother to watch that??"..

Yeah it was terrible and I realised during it that it was filmed in Australia after I saw them go into Diva I'm like hey there is no Diva in America that was so filmed here, Gold Coast maybe?

Same :P

But the OC isn't on anymore :(

I'm so angry :angry:

Anyone here??????????????

I know...One of the best show's ever and its already over!! :(

Yeah sometimes alcohol can get you into a bad state...I wouldnt know or anything, Im only 14 =]

I've only just started watching The OC.

I wasn't well for a bit a couple weeks ago so I bought the first season and I'm a little over half way through now. I love it! I'd never watched it before but it's really awesome, can't wait to watch it all.

I think with alcohol, the key is knowing when to stop. Having just a bit and getting tipsy or whatever is fun! But some people just can't handle their drink. I never used to know when to stop, drank waaayyy too much and I wouldn't look back on those days as good times, lol.

I must warn you, The OC is very addictive!! I had watch a repeat off an episode in season 2 when the show was at the end of its 3rd season. I didnt understand half of it but some of my friends loved it so one of them gave me the first season boxset and I became HOOKED!! When I was finished with it I bought season 2 the very next day. I have all the season's on dvd, sad I know, but hey thats what obsession does to you!!

I sooo agree with you! I'm on the second season now, lol.

I remember some of my friends used to watch it when it first came out and I just never got the big deal, I think I watched about half an episode and just got annoyed because I didn't know what was going on so didn't bother to keep up, lol.

But yeah, I finished the first season and just had to had to go and get the second season! I've just watched episode 6. I so want Summer & Seth to get back together but it doesn't much look like it's happening yet!

So how was everyones weekend? Heres a review of minee. :D

On Thursday night, my cousin who lives in Queensland, called me and told me he was currently in Newcastle for the weekend...well untill Monday. He asked me if I would like to come and see him on Saturday and then he invited me to his 13th birthday party. His birthdays on the 21st, but by then he would be back at school in Queensland. So thats why he was having it on Saturday.

Anyhow, so of course I said I would love to cone. He expalined what he was doing and at the time I didnt know what on earth to expect. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, and he told me he wanted a Nintendo DS Head Set. So on Friday afternoon, I went and got him one. And amazingly it was the last one in the shops.

So, on saturday morning, Dad decided he wanted to leave early at like 7:30, because it was a almost 3 hour car trip. So of course, i had to get up at 7. I'm never doing that on a Saturday for as long as I live. Anyhow, I got up and had a shower then left. On the way up there, I watched half a Garfield 2 movie on my computer, but the sun which caused a glare on my screen got really fustrating, so I gave up and listened to music on my mp3 player. Then we stopped at some Service Station so Dad could get petrol

When we finally reached Newcastle, it was like 10am. We waited around at the house for like 30 minutes and drank tea, and then left.There were alot of us going, and there were only 2 cars. My uncle, plus about 6 boys went into the van and I went with Marion in her car. That was fun. We all got there at excatly the same time, and walked out. We registared under Marions name and waited untill 11, for our first game.

5 minutes later, one of the guys that worked in the place called out for anyone who hadnt played this game before. He took us into this room and explained.We had to wear the vest thing with a gun attached at the bottom. It also had some werid things on it that were lit up. People were supposed to shoot there and if they shot all of them, then you would die for 10 seconds, which meant, you wernt allowed to shoot and no one could shoot you.

With the introduction over, we put on our vests and waited about 1 minute for the game to start. When it fianlly did, I was still hell confused. We ran down this big slope and started shooting at people. I got shot so many times half of them I cant even remember. After about 20 minutes, that game was over and we went back into the main area looknig at scoreboards. We then sat around for another 20 minutes, playing xbox. Then we got told they were ready for us to play our second game. This time I was on the blue team, and so I went with Marion.

I kinda lost her about 5 minutes into the game, so I found other family members to chase after. Amy and Aunty Helen were on the other team so I chased after them. Then I turned round a corner and screamed because my uncle was standing there. And he shot me. Haha. Then I had this war with some 8 year old. we were just standing there and kept shhoting at each other.

That ended and then we went back home. i went in Marions car again and we had to go shopping. We went to some center that I've never been to before in my life, and bought stuff that she needed. I also got an orangejuice to have in the car. We finally drove backhome, just intime for lunch

There were many things to choose from, and firdt of all I had a sausage sandwhich. Then we got handed around this marinated chicked and beef. We could choose, and I was going to take the chicked but I ended up having beef. and thank heavens for that aswell. most people who ate the chicken felt like there mouth was on fire. And everyones noses were running. Apprantly there was only one chilli in it. Haha.

Then we sat around outside for awhile, talking, and then the cake arrived. we ate the cake and Lachlan opened his presents. He got a hat, a tshirt, some books and the thing we gave him. Then Marion walked over to me and handed me a present. It was my birthday present...even though my birthday was in March. I thanked her, and opened it. Its this really cute journal, with 2 doggies on the front. It walso came with some really cute post it notes. That had teddys on them.

By then, it was about 4pm, and Dad figured it was about time we got going. By the time we dodged all the traffic, it was going to be about 7pm by the time we got home. we said our good byes and got in the car for a long drive home. One the way home, there was no sun, which was good because that meant I could watch my dvds without the damn glare. So Iwatched the rest of Garfield, then half of A Cinderella Story, I only got halfway because we got home

We finally got here at 6:45 and I got into my bed, ready to watch a dvd. Which I did. Mum had rented out "World Trade Center" and so I watched that. I guess you can pretty much guess what it was about.

The night before, I also had watched United 93, which was the saddest movie I have ever seen. Its about one of the planes that got hijacked on September 11th. It was heading to crash into the twin towers, but the passengers on that plane decided to fight back and it ended up crashing. No one survied. And omg, i didnt know this but only 20 people survived the Twin Towers attack. I couldnt believe it.

Sounds like you had a great weekend Rosey!! Mine was pretty quite...was babysittin and hanging out with friends!! How was everyone elses weekend??

Oh I love A Cinderella Story...Its one of my favourite films!! Anyone else love it??

Omg....United 93, it really is one of the saddest movies...I usually end up crying whenever I see it!!

Sounds like you had a great weekend Rosey!! Mine was pretty quite...was babysittin and hanging out with friends!! How was everyone elses weekend??

Oh I love A Cinderella Story...Its one of my favourite films!! Anyone else love it??

Omg....United 93, it really is one of the saddest movies...I usually end up crying whenever I see it!!

Wow. :blink: You actually borthered reading ly loooooooooooooooooooooong post :lol: Yeah. Weekend was awesome :cool: Yeah. United 93 is the ultimate saddest :(

Gah. School in 10 minutes :angry: