General Chat

Krazy Karl

^ Aw, good luck Aaron. My exams start in three weeks. Totally stressing out! I have to do a practical exam for my Invertebrate Zoology unit and I have an exam on a Saturday. What sort of evil person would do that?! <_<

Invertrebate what?! :P

I hate exams. Were only in second term and aready I have alot.

I cant beleive how fast this year is going.

5 more weeks and I have winter holidays for 2 weeks. Which menas skiing! Wahoo

Whats evryone doing?

Right now, I'm looking for a job, but all the good positions are taken

Rosey don't stress abput your exams it's yr 9 in the end it means zilch.

I dont think I have ever studied fora test I guess I have just never really needed to try for my marks.

Probably one of the reasons I went from like the top maths and science class to the 3rd, owell I hate them anyway I'm still up the top for everything else.

Maybe I should start studying I will have to fer my school certificate if I want to be able to do extention english next yr because if I do it I can drom maths :D

I got ok marks from not studying I'm still in the top class for everything becides Maths and Science and I didn't want to be up the top come to think of it yr 9 was the biggest blusge yr I ever had becasue in yr 7 and 8 I took school seriously I didn't realise that in high school there is an excuse to getting out of anything.

Hi Kat.

Dad is watching that match. He also said it was the most boring Match ever. :P I'm currently downloading the Romeo+Juliet OST 10 year anniversary edition. :)

Edited by -Cal-