General Chat

Krazy Karl

Friday's menu Dan!...

Oven cooked baked potato with cheese and baked beans

Mash or chips and garlic chicken kievs and veg

White magnum or creme egg lollys

Ooh, I say - spoilt for choice there Di! :P

Had a little shopping trip in Lincoln today for our final day - shopping as in me looking at things and deciding I can't afford them - I wanted to get the Da Vinci Code Board Game but it was £25! I've already got the PC game on order from play.com though.

Speaking of the Da Vinci Code, we went into the cathedral today and saw a lot of the stuff the film crew had left behind, might upload some piccies in the Da Vinci thread later

We were thinking Cinema tonight, but it seems all that is on is a load of crap - all the decent stuff comes out on Friday! Still got Frankie & Benny's and some bars to look forward to though.

I love prawns, haven't tried them on a Jacket Spud in years.

You don't need to worry about space just yet, due to my laptop dying and having to go on another week holiday to PC World! Thank god it didn't do it whilst I was still at Uni!

Ooh, I say - spoilt for choice there Di! :P

Had a little shopping trip in Lincoln today for our final day - shopping as in me looking at things and deciding I can't afford them - I wanted to get the Da Vinci Code Board Game but it was £25! I've already got the PC game on order from play.com though.

Speaking of the Da Vinci Code, we went into the cathedral today and saw a lot of the stuff the film crew had left behind, might upload some piccies in the Da Vinci thread later

We were thinking Cinema tonight, but it seems all that is on is a load of crap - all the decent stuff comes out on Friday! Still got Frankie & Benny's and some bars to look forward to though.

Aha, thanks Dan, wow sounds like you had a good time at the cathedral, Ialso hope you had a good time tonight what ever you do.