General Chat

Krazy Karl

It just annoys me when they stuff a load of salad in it, in turn skimping on the actual filling! It's the same with Prawn Cocktails, I usually ask for them without salad, that way you get more. I only like cucumber anyway, don't really like lettuce or tomatoes (though I've started having a tiny bit of lettuce in Subways)

I do make up for it though at home though, I love Rocket and Spinach!

Have the Subway's down south stopped doing the Seafood Sensation? They have up here. Have had to move to the Turkey and Ham.

Another problem I have at the Uni is when they put the salad on the actual filling ends up balancing on above the baguette making it impossible to eat.

Ooh, I say - spoilt for choice there Di! :P

Had a little shopping trip in Lincoln today for our final day - shopping as in me looking at things and deciding I can't afford them - I wanted to get the Da Vinci Code Board Game but it was £25! I've already got the PC game on order from play.com though.

Speaking of the Da Vinci Code, we went into the cathedral today and saw a lot of the stuff the film crew had left behind, might upload some piccies in the Da Vinci thread later

We were thinking Cinema tonight, but it seems all that is on is a load of crap - all the decent stuff comes out on Friday! Still got Frankie & Benny's and some bars to look forward to though.

Aha, thanks Dan, wow sounds like you had a good time at the cathedral, Ialso hope you had a good time tonight what ever you do.

Yes I did indeed, though it did remind me of something - it's where my flippin Graduation Ceremony is held! I've got to stand in a silly gown up in front of a large crowd in Lincoln Cathedral, oh well at least it's an interesting location!

I think they've stopped doing them everywhere Ryan

Yes I did indeed, though it did remind me of something - it's where my flippin Graduation Ceremony is held! I've got to stand in a silly gown up in front of a large crowd in Lincoln Cathedral, oh well at least it's an interesting location!

Hey remember your not only one that is going to be doing/ thinking the same Dan. I'd have to come and see your Graduation Ceremony if I can that is.

I don't have a clue, I have never been in a subway's Ryan.

Btw Dan how many new members have joined since the spoiler section was made into members only thingy

Edited by Di

It's a disappointment, they were my favourite.

I've always thought we could start running a degree in Home and Away here, not that it would be ultimately useful for anything.

how many new members have joined since the spoiler section was made into members only thingy

About 600.

Ah the stingy Uni will only allocate us 2 guest tickets, not much fun for people with siblings but I guess you have to draw the line somewhere!

We've had a massive influx of members in the last few weeks -

Feb - 112

Mar - 242

Apr - 209

May - 737!!!!

how many new members have joined since the spoiler section was made into members only thingy

About 600.

Ta Ryan, OMG a few then.

Oh erm ok ta Dan they are stingy gits.

Edited by Di

I think it's time for a cull of people with no posts.

Ah the stingy Uni will only allocate us 2 guest tickets, not much fun for people with siblings but I guess you have to draw the line somewhere!

We've had a massive influx of members in the last few weeks -

Feb - 112

Mar - 242

Apr - 209

May - 737!!!!

We could always wait on the streets and wave stupid little flags with your face printed upon them, muching away at avocado's and listening to Renne and Renato.

2500 of our members have never posted.

http://backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?&n...toonly=&st=2450